Virgin Daddy

Story Info
Sperm donor finally meets his child.
6.7k words
4.4
210.4k
177
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afureteru
afureteru
24 Followers

This was humiliating.

Here he was in a sterile white room surrounded by porn magazines. Beside him was a little plastic cup that was still empty. He was stalling. Was this the very best that he could do?

Yeah it was. As a twenty year old kid paying his own way through college, he was literally down to his last twenty dollar bill. Since his parents brought in a decent income, he wasn't eligible for financial aid even though they weren't giving him a cent. He had also goofed off a bit too much in high school to be eligible for scholarships.

He had signed up for the sperm donor program last year, and it had taken months to jump through all the medical hoops. The doctors were leery about allowing a college student join the program. Who knew what kind of sexual diseases and drugs he could be using to taint his body while partying on the weekends. The only reason they accepted him was because he was tall, handsome, smart, and completely virgin.

It wasn't as if girls had never approached him. They giggled and wanted to see if he had a date for the school dance or something, but he had never been interested in attending those events. Besides, he thought they just wanted some eye candy instead of getting to know him.

Although he had good looks, he was socially awkward. Being a wiz at programming wasn't good for your popularity. On top of that, girls made him particularly nervous. He hadn't found the right girl that he wanted to give his virginity to yet, but even if he did find her, he probably wouldn't have the guts to woo her into bed. The girl would have to take matters into her own hands. Actually, it thrilled him a bit to think about a girl taking his virginity against his will.

But that was all beside the point. He had to get down to business if he wanted food for next week. Resigning himself, he started jerking himself off while flipping through the pages of women dressed like school girls.

----------

Sometimes he thought about his potential child when he couldn't sleep at night. A few days after he had donated his sperm for the first time, he went back to the clinic to withdraw the sample. It wasn't until after the deed was done that he realized how much he wanted to be involved in his child's life. He could not in good conscience contribute to making a human being without ensuring that his child got all the love and care that she deserved. However, a woman had already received in-vitro fertilization using his sperm. The procedure did not usually work on the first try, but there was no way for him to know whether he had fathered a child or not.

Because of confidentiality issues, he couldn't find out the woman's name. Now twenty years on, he still could not forget about that day.

He had the inkling that if a child of his had been conceived, it would have been female. He fantasized about a little girl dressed in cute skirts that he would spoil rotten. Then once she became a teenager, he would have to jealously fend off any unworthy suitors—which was all of them. Eventually, she would grow up, spread her wings, and become independent. She would no longer need him for anything, and it saddened him that he might have missed such glorious years in her life.

While he frequently thought about his potential child, he could not wallow and obsess about it. He had immediately withdrawn from the donor program even though it meant that he would be short on cash. He bordered on starvation until he landed an internship at Actiontec, a computer software company, as a programmer. Not only was it a paycheck, but this was exactly the kind of career he was looking for. Since he was going to school full-time during the day, he had to spend nights at work.

He stuck with the company after graduation and quickly progressed to senior programmer. It was rewarding and paid well, but it often meant that he would stay at work long past quitting time to make a patch for a bug or two.

With such devotion to work, he soon found himself scared of women. His twenties had flown by without even going on dates more than a handful of times. As the years passed, it became increasingly absurd that he was still a virgin, but that was precisely what was preventing him from taking the plunge. He could imagine how women would ridicule him if they ever found out. By the time he was in his thirties, he had become very close friends with his right hand and saw no reason to venture into the unknown.

Now forty years old, he decided to adjust his work-life balance. He took a consulting role at the company so he would no longer be bogged down by the actual coding. The part-time position still paid enough to support his low-key lifestyle, allowing him to spend afternoons at the local coffee shop just observing people. It was a fun hobby, especially after the new semester started and the town was once again undulated with young pretty girls.

In particular, there was a cute brunette that came in every day at 3 o'clock. While waiting for her order, she would stare out the café window at people walking by on the street. Of course, this was the table that he always hoarded since it had the best views of the indoors and the outdoors.

Sometimes she stayed for a little while to work on her computer. She was very intense when she worked, and he didn't think she would notice his attention. Those were the best times to not only admire her body but also look at how cute she was with her brows furrowed in concentration.

He thought he had caught her staring at him once or twice, but she might have been looking at something that was behind him. He tried discreetly sneaking peeks of the girl's ass over the rim of the coffee cup while taking sips. She was rather beautiful in a girl-next-door manner with brunette hair and a sweet smile. Maybe that was why she seemed familiar to him.

However, she was not wearing her typical T-shirt and blue jeans combo today. She was in more formal business attire, looking far more sexy than cute. Since she could turn around any moment, he restrained himself from examining her too closely while she stood at the counter.

Ducking his head, he returned to typing on his laptop until a freshly steaming cup of coffee was plopped next to his already drained one. He looked up to see the alluring brunette from earlier. She was holding her own cup with her left hand and extending her right hand to him.

"Hello Mr. Whitlock. My name is Ana Murphy. I hope I am not intruding."

"Umm... Hello Ms. Murphy. Nice to meet you," he stumbled out while clasping her soft hand. "How do you know who I am?"

"Please call me Ana. I'm a new intern for Actiontec, and I have been assigned to be your assistant over the next semester."

"Oh really? I haven't heard anything about a new intern. Why didn't you get introduced when I was in the office earlier?" he asked. Luckily, they were only talking about work. He could keep himself calm and not drool all over her as long as he focused on work.

He was surprised that they would give him an intern considering he did not even work that much anymore. Still, Actiontec had a very strong internship program because of the university's close proximity. It was their strategy for getting the best programmers available that wanted to stay in this small Colorado town. Maybe they wanted to give interns exposure to a more high-level view of managing software development.

"Technically, I do not fully start until next week. I was brought in to get some paperwork filled out, and I learned that I was going to be working with you. I wanted to meet you, and they said that I could find you here. Since I was intending to come here anyway, I figured I would introduce myself," she explained. "I hope you don't mind. I bought you some coffee so we could talk a bit and get to know each other."

He reached for the coffee and took a sip. It tasted a bit off, but maybe she preferred a darker roast than he did. If the company wanted to stick him with an intern, he was grateful that they at least gave him a beautiful one. She definitely would not need to try hard to convince him to spend time with her. He smiled and gestured for her to sit down.

She sat down gracefully across the table, angled to the side slightly so she could cross her legs comfortably. Today, she was wearing a crisp white blouse, tight black pencil skirt, and black high heels. Despite her youth, she had an air of confidence and authority that was all the more striking when paired with the severe outfit. While he had managed to catch a few eyefuls of her lovely ass while she was waiting at the counter, he could now see an excellent pair of breasts peeking from the deep cut blouse.

After a moment, she had settled down and was looking at him expectantly. It was not until then that he realized that he was practically drooling over himself. He couldn't help it if he had a thing for young school girls.

"So... what's your major? Have you always lived here? Do you like the city?" he asked quickly to break the awkward silence.

"I'm majoring in computer engineering. I was born and raised in this town so it's very convenient to be able to attend university here as well. I don't think I could afford to go if I had to also pay for an apartment on top of tuition. It's been really hard to support myself since my mother passed away shortly after I graduated high school..."

She trailed off and tilted her head down, causing her hair like a curtain to cover her face. He couldn't help but reach out to her so he could comfort her. He stopped himself short of physical contact and covered up his impulsive action by grabbing the cup for another swig.

Even though she had seemed aloof in the beginning, he was surprised and pleased to learn that she was not hard-hearted. Perhaps she had adopted the forceful façade to shield her heart. His protective instincts flared and pushed aside his sexual arousal.

"I'm sorry for your loss," he said softly. "What happened to your father? He should be supporting you while you're still so young."

"I never knew my father. My mother raised me by herself. Luckily, she had the house paid off so I still have a roof over my head. This internship is really important to me because it means I can finally stop eating just beans and rice," she murmured.

He found himself nodding along to her pitiful story. Although his parents did not die early, he had struggled to support himself years ago. "I know how it feels to be a poor college student trying to support yourself. I was in a similar situation except my parents just didn't want to chip in. I'm glad that you found Actiontec though because the company opened the door for me to succeed."

Perhaps he was becoming too emotionally invested in Ana's story since it mirrored his so well. In all his years, he had never met a woman that shared so much common ground with him. It was delightful to find such a prospect, but their age difference would never allow relationship to materialize. All these feelings were draining because his body started feeling oddly languid. He guzzled down the rest of the coffee hoping to perk up and started packing up his computer.

"Ana, I'm sorry that I can't stay longer, but I do not feel very well. It was very nice to meet you, and I look forward to—"

He had tried to stand up and shake her hand again, but as he got on his feet, he felt very dizzy. Swaying momentarily, he was about to fall on the floor if it were not for Ana taking his hand to stabilize him.

"Oh... thank you," he managed to drag out. He had to grasp the table edge to keep his body upright because his legs were threatening to give out any moment. Whatever was wrong with him, it was taking hold of his entire body. He glanced at the exit all the way on the other side of the room. There was no way he could walk that far in his current condition.

Resigning himself to the fact that he was going nowhere, he collapsed onto his seat. He smiled weakly at Ana and said, "Don't worry about me. I think my legs were just asleep."

"Are you all right? I don't believe explanation for a second," she said as she held the back of her hand against his forehead. "You don't seem like you have a fever, but maybe I should take you to the hospital just in case. You were fine when we started talking twenty minutes ago."

"No, trust me. I'm fine... What are you doing?" he exclaimed as she hauled him off the seat. She wrapped his left arm over her shoulders and was holding his waist with her right arm to steady him. Even though he had wanted to resist her help, his body had become too weak and sluggish. People in the café watched their progression intently but did not intervene since Ana seemed to be in control of the situation.

Surprisingly, she was able to help him limp out the door even though he was bigger than she was. She directed him towards a red car parked near the café entrance and deposited him in the passenger side seat. After running back in to retrieve his laptop and backpack, she fired up the engine and pulled out of the parking lot. His head lolled to the side to watch the scenery fly by outside the window. The streets became more fully lined with trees as they left the downtown area of the city.

"Ana, where are we going? Aren't you heading to the hospital downtown?" he slurred out. Internally, his mental alarm bells were ringing. Here he was incapacitated in a stranger's car heading to some place unknown. Now that he thought about it, the circumstances of their meeting were disconcerting. His company normally had very open communication, so they would have alerted him of any new intern far in advance. The coffee she had brought him had tasted off.

Then all the pieces clicked in place. He had been drugged and kidnapped. Those were his last thoughts before he slipped unconscious.

----------

When he woke, he found himself lying on a small twin-sized bed with a handmade quilt. The room's wallpaper was pink and white with a flower and ribbon pattern. Stuffed animals lined the shelves and top of the piano. This would be the type of room that his daughter would have. The only problem was that he was naked and tied to the bed's four posts in a spread eagled position.

He wanted to shout for help, but that would only serve to alert his captor. Breathing deeply, he tried to remember how he got here. The last clear memory that he had was entering his usual café after working a couple of hours in the morning. He remembered chatting with a woman, but everything else eluded him.

First, he tested the rope that bound him. The knotted cuffs on his wrists had no slack for squeezing his hands out. Despite the small bed, his hands were kept too far apart to work together. The knots were stacked onto each other, creating a tangled hard ball of rope that would be impossible to undo with only one hand. When he pulled slowly on the posts, he did not hear any creaking signaling weak wood. This was good because he could try to gently pull against the post to stretch out the rope and create slack.

Second, he needed to find a way to quietly slip away. While he worked on his bonds, he thoroughly analyzed the room. The curtains were drawn tightly over the window so it was impossible to tell the time of day or how high off the ground the room was. However, the curtains were exceptionally long, spanning almost floor to ceiling. They would be long enough for a second story escape.

Third, he needed to find his clothes and computer. He wanted to avoid streaking through the town if at all possible, and his computer held proprietary information. Scanning the room again, he couldn't see where they were. Anyway, he wasn't going to get far because the bedroom door swung open that moment.

A young woman walked in dressed in a tank top and Hello Kitty pajama bottoms. She carried a tray of cookies with two glasses filled to the brim with milk. Setting the tray on the bedside table, she sat down beside him and smiled.

"I see you've woken up, Daddy. Did you have a good rest? I brought us a midnight snack. Want one? They're freshly baked," she offered, holding a chocolate chip cookie in front of his mouth. When he refused to open his mouth, she shrugged, "I guess I can't blame you for being a bit suspicious. I promise I didn't drug them or anything. See?" She took a sip of the milk before dunking a cookie and taking a bite. "Mmm, yummy!" she exclaimed and proceeded to drain her glass and consume several more cookies.

He stared at the woman in awe. She was as childish as this bedroom, which he now assumed was hers. Perhaps she was the woman he was talking to at the coffee shop; she seemed familiar even though he did not remember her face. If that was the case and her comment about drugs was true, then she was also his captor. And why did she call him "Daddy?"

They stared awkwardly at each other for several minutes before she frowned at his prolonged silence. "I know you can talk because it's been over eight hours since you consumed the roofie. The effects should be completely gone. I wanted you to be able to fully enjoy our first time." Her voice went hard for a moment but returned to the upbeat tone she started with. Clearly, she was a woman capable of malicious things, but she also had an odd soft spot for him. Since he was at her mercy, he decided to play along for at least a little bit.

"Who are you?" he asked. That was as good of a start as any. His light-hearted side could almost pass this off as the first step to any typical date although the eventual outcome would be his rape rather than anything consensual. In a way, this was the fulfillment of his long-held rape fantasy. His cock twitched at the thought. He sternly reprimanded his traitorous body and hoped that she had not noticed his reaction.

She looked thoughtful for a while, as if contemplating the best way to explain. Then, she pulled the quilt from underneath him and used it to cover both of them while she cuddled up next to him.

"I'm your daughter, Daddy. Remember that one sperm donation clinic near the university? You donated there about twenty years ago. My mother never told me who you were or where you were. When she was terminally ill with leukemia, she finally told me about the donor sperm she used to conceive me. I couldn't hate her for not wanting a man interfering with her life because she did enough parenting for two people."

He almost wished that his hands were free just so he could rub her back. She seemed quite distraught when she spoke of her mother's passing. She had nuzzled her head into the crook of his shoulder and had thrown an arm over his chest while telling her story. Clearly, she loved her, and he wished that he could have met the mother of his child. He didn't even think to deny paternity. His heart reached out to her despite all the things she had done to him up until now. Whatever would happen between them, he swore that he would live up to his parental obligations.

"After Mother passed away, I wanted to find you. I visited the clinic and asked for your information. Although I was already eighteen, I think the nurse felt sorry for me considering I was an orphan. She told me your name but couldn't tell me any other details. I did some investigating, and it was easy to discover that you worked for Actiontec. But when I saw your picture on the website, I was amazed at how handsome you were."

"I always had a bit of a crush on my daddy. I imagined that he would spoil me rotten because I was his special little girl. I also wanted to please my daddy in a special way too."

She whispered the last part into his ear while cupping his balls in her hand. He gasped at the new contact. Squeezing firmly but gently, she massaged his balls until his cock started to harden. No matter how he tried to stop his arousal, his body wouldn't listen. After so many years, there was no way his body was going to turn down a willing sexy girl like this even if she was his daughter.

afureteru
afureteru
24 Followers
12