Virgin Domme Ch. 02

Story Info
Ex boyfriend submits to dominant desires.
1.1k words
4.11
32.5k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened his eyes slowly, trying hard to focus as he felt his body restricted, registered the tight cuffs around his wrists, the chains which bound him face down to the bed in the almost familiar room, the collar which pressed into his throat, struggling to focus his eyes and his mind and clear the fog from his consciousness.

As his vision cleared he felt her presence at the foot of the bed, and managed to lift his head, turning enough to see her standing there, surrounded by swirls of smoke, smouldering it seemed, as candle light reflected from her glossy corset and dark hair. . He winced as pain registered in his back and the back of his legs but mostly his ass, which tingled and ached, his stomach was sticky with dried come and he began to realize now there was no escape. He had surrendered. Now he belonged to her.

Almost fully conscious but feeling dizzy from the drug she had administered, he heard footsteps ascending the stairs and felt fear begin to dawn as he realized someone else was approaching. The steps drew nearer, long confident strides, the sound of heels echoing along the wooden floor.

The footfalls entered the room and came to a halt at the foot of the bed. He heard the sound of liquid being poured and felt her approach him. She lifted his head from the pillow and held his chin as she poured more of the clear fluid into his mouth leaving no choice but to swallow. He felt movement and a third presence at the end of the bed, heard the rattle of the chains at his feet and felt them loosen and watched as his mistress's hands worked his wrists out of the cuffs and rolled his body over onto his back. Feeling his head cloud once again, he caught a glimpse of a tall, unfamiliar, female figure standing at the other end of the bed. She wore a dark hood over her face and seemed like a shadow, black, yet glinting in the half-light, covered completely in a tight, liquid bodysuit.

His mistress forced a hand firmly round his mouth and as his eyes began to close involuntarily, he was plunged into sudden darkness, feeling the tight rubber of the hood as it was forced over his face and head. She left his mouth free of the hood and removed her hand and he now felt cold, wet glass as the dildo was pushed between his lips. He felt his cock swell and lift to a right angle, the blood pounding from into it from every part of him, hearing his pulse rushing around his head.

He felt the chains which held his arms tighten, then movement, as the two women climbed onto the bed at his feet. Now he felt their hands on his feet, as they slid sheer stockings over his feet in unison and slowly rolled them upwards. He felt satin sliding up over his legs and lifted himself to allow the belt up onto his hips. Felt the stockings being snapped into place as they were joined to the suspender belt. He heard the sound of a zip being pulled and suddenly the rubber clad woman was climbing onto him, sliding down onto his cock and beginning to rock as his mistress continued to fuck his mouth with her strap on. His cock throbbed almost painfully as the stranger rode him quickly and deeply. She moaned faintly moving rhythmically, until he felt an explosion of hot fluid as he was gripped tightly inside her and felt the throbbing motion of her climax. The strap on was slowly drawn from his lips and he lay panting, close to coming, his heart beating fast. More movement and the feeling of hot rubber against his face, the stranger's knees coming to rest on his shoulders as she lowered her hot, wet cunt over his mouth and began to move slowly against his lips. He felt the mistress licking his cock from root to tip, licking beneath his balls, teasing his ass, flicking in and out and gripping him hard. Pushing down hard onto his face, the stranger rocked harder, smothering him with her dripping pussy and he felt close to passing out as his ass and cock and balls throbbed like never before. Another gush of hot come into his mouth as the stranger reached another pulsating climax.. he was seconds away from his own, delirious with pleasure but struggling to breathe and feeling almost like he had left his own body and was watching remotely.

The stranger climbed down and the mistress released his cock from her grasp, lifting her mouth from his ass and climbing up over him until her lips were on his, lapping up the strangers come and teasing his tongue with hers. Then he felt her shudder and she gasped and began to tear the hood from his head, dragging his hair as she ripped it free. He opened his eyes to reveal the blurry outline of the mistresses face, almost touching his, the stranger poised behind the mistress, glass strap on hand ready to enter her. The mistress shuddered again, releasing a hot moan into his face as the stranger fucked her hard, moving into her fast and making her hips buckle as she ground herself backwards onto the glass dildo and he imagined his cock in her, fucking her deeply. The mistress forced her tongue down into his throat, choking his breath and bringing him closer than ever to exploding as she came herself, rocking and groaning wildly, throwing back her head with a look of complete abandon upon her face.

As her breath slowed and he felt her hot, clammy body relax, she moved away and the two women climbed down from the bed. The stranger leaned over and sucked hard on his cock, bringing him closer still to his moment of climax and driving him towards the edge of consciousness. As he felt the final surge of ecstasy she gripped the root of his cock, forcing back the orgasm and laughing as she held him back.

Laughing as she brought him under control, repressing him tightly as he felt the blood draining back, the pleasure intense but fading, replaced with frustration and helplessness. Releasing him from her grip the stranger kissed his mistress on the lips and left the room, still quietly laughing.

His mistress sat beside him and placed her hands on his face, stroking him gently, pushing her fingers through his hair. She leaned over and pressed her lips delicately to his forehead, lingering a moment before standing to leave. As she walked towards the bedroom door she paused a moment and turned, placing one final kiss on the tip of his fading hard on before leaving him alone again in the dark.