Virgin Figure Skater vs. Reality

Story Info
Shy and innocent figure skating cutie meets ecstasy.
1.9k words
3.55
61.8k
27
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was the beginning of the rest of Sasha's life. She just turned 18 the day before. She was an accomplished figure skater with Olympic dreams. Sasha was a very shy and innocent little blonde (4'9")... but her whole world was about to change. If it was for the better is up to you to decide.

***

After falling twice in her long program, Sasha went back to her dressing room thinking it was all over. Sasha began packing everything away. She knew it was all over and she didn't want to stay there a second more then she had to. Winning the gold was what she trained her entire life for and now it seemed out of reach.

Just as she was finishing up, a judge from Germany came into her dressing room.

"Sasha, I'm sorry for bothering you but could I ask you for a small favor?" asked the judge kindly.

Albeit startled, Sasha responded innocently, "Sure... anything... but aren't judges banned from interacting with the athletes?"

"There is someone I know that is a huge fan of yours... I was hoping you'd not mind signing something and not saying much about it?" said the judge.

"Sure... can you hold on for a second?... I have a pen in my bag." Sasha said innocently.

As Sasha was bent over looking for the pen in her bag. The judge tried to resist and look away but his eyes reluctantly started exploring every inch of her VERY round, firm and plump 18 year old figure skater ass. For only being 18 years old and only 4'9" her body was filled out extremely well and the fact that she worked out ALLOT, her body showed great definition from it and it was starting to drive the judge crazy.

The figure skating outfit she had on seemed like it was specifically crafted and shaped to fit every defined curve and contour of Sasha's lusciously petite body.

"Found it... sorry to keep you waiting." Sasha said as she turned around.

All of a sudden she noticed the German Judge grasping his large cock threw his pants.

"Hey what's going on here!?!?" said a startled and quite shaken Sasha.

The VERY embarrassed judged tried to think of something quick and responded,

"What did you think I meant by Something I wanted you to sign?"

Sasha couldn't help but look innocently nervous at his hard erect cock. After all she was a virgin with no sexual experience what so ever.

"I can make sure you get a high enough score to least medal you know." The judge said.

"But that would be chea... " and before Sasha finish her response the judge shoved his cock into her tiny mouth. Holding Sasha's little head with both hands as he started bobbing her head up and down on his massive meat.

Sasha tried to resist but her subconscious took over and she started to suck his cock instinctually without even realizing it. Innocent Sasha's tiny teen body had betrayed her!!

"Just pretend it's a lollipop Sasha!" the judge said. Forcefully guiding her head down...

She was barely able to fit her tiny mouth over the mushroom tip, barely taking it in and sucking on the top of it like a lollipop.

He then shoved her head down on it forcing it into her mouth until almost his entire length was in her mouth and down her throat. Her neck started to bulge slightly and after gagging allot and getting a little confused after numerous tries Sasha looked up at him with pure, eager, lust. The Judge had broken the mind and will of poor little Sasha and now her subconscious flooded her with feelings and emotions she didn't understand and had never experienced before.

Completely ignoring the fact that Sasha still had her figure skating outfit on the judge placed her on her back. Easing his hands between her petite smooth, athletically firm and thick legs slowly spreading them wide open. Slowly moving the piece of cloth covering her very tiny virgin pussy aside, he then started to explore.

Her pussy was bald and extremely smooth, much like he had expected her pussy to look like, even before seeing her. The lips of her pussy were thick like a bean and glistening light pinkish white, betraying her shameful arousal.

He started with her inner thighs, smiling at her as he massaged them, slowly making his approach towards her extremely tight figure skaters' pussy. He could feel Sasha's tiny body tense up, instinctually waiting for the moment of contact.

He moved slowly, deliberately. Part of this was a teasing tactic, the other part was his determination to give Sasha the same pleasure she had given him by watching her skate but what she didn't know was that he was going to take her virginity even if she didn't want him to. Every one of her extremely tight little love holes were going to be invaded whether she wanted it or not.

He slowly lowered his mouth onto her glistening tiny virgin pussy. He started to run his tongue all the way along it, then began to work at tasting her sweetness and evilly smiled as he knew he was the first to taste her sweet innocently young teen pussy honey. In a very fast and surprising move his tongue darted into her pussy moving in and out, back and forth, in circles, Sasha's moans began to grow louder.

"Yes... yes... oh God... oh God... PLEASE stop PLEASE STOP!!... so good... more... please... uhhhhhh... yes... pllleaaasseee!!" moaned the tiny 18 year old Sasha unwillingly.

When he glanced up at her, He saw that she was lost in her own world of ecstasy, eyes clinched shut, riding the build-up to her very first climax and he knew that with her being so young and it being her first orgasm that it was going to rip threw her like a powerful destructive tornado. He began working faster, savoring all of her juices and working for more.

Noticing that she was just about to burst, he quickly stopped... purposefully halting and spoiling the orgasm.

"Sasha I don't care how tight you are or how much this will hurt... I can't take it anymore and I'm going to fuck the living shit out of you and I'm NOT going to be gentle about it. I want my cock in that extremely tight and tiny bean of yours." the judge said sternly.

He then stood up... Lifting Sasha's tiny body into the air and slammed it down on his cock. His cock being so hard it ripped threw the cloth of her Figure Skating outfit covering her dripping pussy. With Sasha being a virgin and her body being so petite and athletically toned, Sasha's pussy was so tight that when the cock forcefully entered her the pain of it all made her pass out.

After noticing Sasha passed out just seconds after entering her he started "bounce fucking" her even harder jamming his cock into her bloody, honey glistening pussy. Her pussy griped his cock, fitting around it EXTREMELY tightly. As his massive cock rapidly forced its way in and out of Sasha's very young tight and light pink virgin pussy, her small yet very perky breasts started slipping out of her Figure Skating outfit as her body was tossed up and down on his cock. He started mauling her perky little breasts, sucking on her petite pink nipples.

Feeling he was nearing his end... The judge propped Sasha's worn out body up on her hands and knees as he pulled her left leg back. Tearing a hole in the back part of her Figure Skating outfit and started fucking her in the ass from behind in a "scorpion position ".

"Oh Gosh no... not my butt... pleeee... noooooooo... uhhhhhhh!!" Sasha begged breathlessly but the judge ignored her plea and snuck his swollen cock head into her plump little barely teen ass and slowly into her extremely tiny and tight virgin asshole using her own blood and juices as lubricant and fucking her with no mercy.

He rammed his entire length into her tiny little asshole in one thrust. Sasha started screaming and moaning in a mixture of pleasure and extreme pain as he starting pumping his meat in and out of her fabulous little ass.

"Oh, Goodyear, take it up the ass Sasha you tiny 18 year old Figure Skating whore." the judge said.

 

It was so deep in her tiny ass that she could feel his cock in her tummy. Suddenly the German judge felt something wet hit his balls as he continued to fuck her ass in the "scorpion position". He couldn't believe it, after resisting so much and begging him not to invade her ass she was cumming just from his assfucking. This brought him close to climax. He pulled almost all the way out and then jammed it back into Sasha's little ass.

"You tiny body has betrayed you Sasha. All of this milky cum coming from your tiny pussy means its enjoying this." the judge said.

Feeling he was about to cum, he pulled out of her ass and forced it back into Sasha's tiny thick pussy from behind. It felt so good in her tight little thick pussy and he didn't want to stop fucking her. Sasha started to come very quickly this way, with the judge's cock hitting her G-spot on every thrust.

Sasha unwillingly and uncontrollably started moaning and screaming passionately... The judge couldn't believe how tight this little Figure Skater's pussy still was after all of this.

"OH, OH, UHH,UUHHHHHHH, OH NO, OH GOSH NOOOOO, OH YEEEESSSSSSS!" Sasha screamed with what little voice and energy she had left.

The judge felt himself getting very close to his orgasm, but he didn't care. All he wanted to do was shoot his hot load of cum deep inside tiny little Sasha. He grabbed her fine plump teen ass and thrust deep inside of her tiny thick pussy.

He could feel his orgasm approaching fast. Before He was about to cum Sasha started moaning wildly again. Multiple orgasms started ripping threw her tiny body. He all of a sudden and with no warning started exploding inside her.

Spurt after spurt of hot semen shot into Sasha's tiny pussy and deep into her womb. . He had never before experienced such a strong and massive orgasm as this one and do to the power of the orgasm he blasted into her he knew it was going to get this tiny Figure Skater pregnant.

He then pulled out of her , turned her over on her back and crouched over her chest. He ripped the top of her Figure Skating outfit open fully exposing her luscious little tits. Placing his still hard cock between them and then forcing her small lusciously perky tits together and started fucking them. It didn't take long for him to cum again shooting another massive load that literally covered tiny Sasha's face completely with thick white semen.

With all the cum seeping from her cloth covered pussy it soaked the bottom half of her figure skaters outfit. Sasha was covered in cum and in NO shape to compete. She lay on the floor completely worn out and not even conscious as the judge cleaned himself up.

 

Surprisingly enough... Sasha barely made it out there and the judge kept his word on making sure she got her Gold medal regardless of her performance; which actually was not that good.

Sasha left the Olympic games pondering a lot of things... If it was worth getting her Olympic medal in such a dishonest way and letting the judge fuck her virginity away for the medal?

She felt very guilty about it because she started to like him fucking her... but didn't want him to and her place in history or at least in her mind was tainted...