Virgin for His Wife

Story Info
He found a young cock for his wife.
1.4k words
3.76
95.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked into the room and was greeted by what he saw as the sexiest ass he had seen in person. He wondered how he got this lucky. She was asleep, turned towards the window. She was in a black silky top and a leopard print panties which had rid between her "oh so lovely" cheeks. Some people say that leopard prints are overrated, but on her tan butt cheeks they looked perfect.

He was a little nervous. His breathing was getting harder. His thoughts were sided towards leaving through the same way he got in. With all these thoughts in his head he had already gotten fully erect and was rubbing his dick through his shorts. He threw off his clothes and lay down just behind her. His fully erect dick pressed against her bare ass. He cupped her left breast and gently massaged it through her silky black negligee. He got closer and planted his dick between her ass cheeks and started kissing her neck and caressing her erect nipples through her negligee.

"I wanna sleep. Go away" she said. He stopped for a few seconds and he got the signal to carry on. Her ass was pressing on his hard dick. He put his hand under her black silky negligee and squeezed her left breast. He was kissing her neck and her ears which turned her on even further. He pulled her leopard print panties aside and started to try to finger her. She moved her left leg forward giving him access to her pussy. He rubbed the outside of her pussy till it was wet.

"Don't talk, just listen" she said. He slid his middle finger into her which caused a chill to run down he spine. "put another finger in please baby" she asked. He than started fingering her with two fingers and kissing her neck. He put his hand under her so her could still continue to squeeze her tits and play with her nipples. "Please slow down baby, I'm gonna cum. Not so soon please" she said. He slowed down and took out his fingers out of her pussy and put it on her lips. The way she sucked on those fingers made him imagine what was in store for him when those lips were wrapped around his dick.

He than moved south, pulled her panties off and lay her flat on her tummy and tits. He than spread her legs and started kissing the small of her back, her ass cheeks and slowly making his way to her pussy. She put a pillow where her tummy lay so he could get more access into we oh so wet pussy. He was a little clumsy stopping a few times which infuriated her. "Can you not keep stopping please" she said. He enjoyed the taste of her pussy. All he had before this was from someone whose body was nowhere near this sexy woman's. "Finger me" she commanded. He started fingering with one finger and she prompted by saying "ah aah" & signaled two with her own fingers. He slid in another finger and fingered her and licked her at the same time. By this time he had lay his head between her legs. She got into the doggie position, ready to be banged, but she wanted to suck his dick first.

She than worked her way down towards him. He kissed her tummy and squeezed and sucked her nipples. She stayed there for a while enjoying the feeling. This was fun but she needed to get fucked. She moved down further and their eyes met. It wasn't her husband.

All along she thought it was her husband but it wasn't. There she lay on a naked good looking young man who looked around 20 yrs old. He just looked back with a nervous smile. She looked around and it was just them in the room. "Your husband asked me to c...." he was saying when she put her hand on his mouth to shut him up. She sat up, his hard dick touching her pussy. She surveyed the goods that was there before her. Good looking guy, nice body, not full of pecs but just nice and a young fresh dick. She kissed him passionately like they were long lost lovers and she started to work her way lower. Kissing his neck, down his chest. Kissing and

Licking her way down to his fully erect young dick.

She than started licking his shaft from the base to the tip. She spread his legs and licked his balls. Taking them into her mouth. She wrapped her lips over his cock, gave him a wink and took it a in till it hit her back of her throat. He was having the time of his life. Within a few seconds he recalled how he had gotten so fortunate to have this beautiful woman between his legs.

He was in the coffee house with his girlfriend. They were having an argument about him pressuring her into sex. They had done everything except the "deed". They were in the corner and spoke in hush tones. Unbeknownst to them a guy was listening to their conversation. He was sitting two seats away while watching a movie on his laptop. What this young couple didn't know was that he turned off the volume when he saw their body language. They were having an argument and he was curious. The young gal walked away leaving him alone holding onto his Starbucks coffee. The guy than tapped him on his shoulder and showed him a few pictures on his HandPhone. They were body shots of this sexy woman. The guy told him that the pictures were of his wife and he heard the conversation. "I want you to join me and fuck my wife" he said. The young man cleared his throat and replied "are you sure, is this a joke?"

"It's just a yes or no" the guy asked. He just nodded in response still in shock. He only thought this was in the world of porn. He was given an address and specific instructions on where to come.

She was blowing him and touching herself at the same time. She than felt hands on her thigh. It was her husband who spread her and licked her as she was blowing this handsome young man.

"He's a virgin honey, you gotta teach him" her husband said. That just got her hornier and even more wet. Grabbing his young cock she commanded for him to get a condom and to doggy her. They switched positions, her husband got into his place and he put on the condom and got in position. She spread her pussy wider and pulled him close till he was in her. "Go slow" she said.

He than started to slowly fuck her. Her body was amazing. The curves of her ass, her hips, her back. WOW! He held her hips and fucked her. She was enjoying herself. It was an amazing feeling having 2 men showering you with all the attention. She was sucking her handsome husband's dick and was being doggied by a handsome young man. "Fuck me harder!!!" she shouted. He did just that, increasing the rhythm of his hips thrusting, going deeper into her pussy. "Slap her ass, she loves that" her husband said. He gave her ass a slap. "Harder you fucker, harder" she said gritting her teeth. He did just that and spanked her hard till he saw the blood rush to those spots making it red.

She signaled to turn around and to be fucked missionary by the young man. Her husband moved to the side so she could gobble his dick and get fucked simultaneously. "Fuck me harder! Faster!" she commanded. The young man was about to come. She knew it and didn't want it to stop. "Baby, please fuck me. Fuck me hard"she begged her husband.

Her husband laid down and she got on top and started to ride him. The young man squeezed her tits and licked her nipples. "I'm gonna cum baby" she said. He stopped signaled the young man to lay down and she rode him. They were both about to cum when her husband pushed her forward and penetrated her as well. 2 dicks at once. Never in a millions years. The two men got their rhythm in line and started to pound her. Her husband spanked her and fucked her hard. "I'm gonna CUMMMM..." she screamed. They all three came within seconds of each other.

It was the best experience she ever had and one hellava way to de-viginize. As instructed the young man left the room got dressed and left.