Virgin Housekeeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jill_gates
jill_gates
139 Followers

"Start with your nipples," Jennifer said, moving her hands to her breasts and gently plucking them with both of her hands. The dildo lay on the bed now, just in her reach. Later, Jennifer thought, I will take her virginity my way. "Go on, do what I do," Jennifer continued, as Monica simply stared at her play with her own breasts. The teen started to caress her chest in mirror image of Jennifer's casual stroking and started squirming in a moment, her thighs burning for attention.

"Oh, god, Jennifer, this feels so much better than when I did it at home." Monica moaned, her back arching, the pink nipples being stretched by her hands. "Why am I so much more excited now?"

"Your body is just reacting to mine," Jennifer said, smiling, continuing to pull and caress on her own pink nippled, firm tits. "Enjoy this for a moment longer," Jennifer moaned, her own pubic mound in desperate need of attention. She could feel her pussy starting to drip a bit of her own pre-cum, in sexy anticipation of more satisfying touching to come.

Moaning, Monica dropped back to the bed, staring at Jennifer's chest once more, still pulling and pinching her nipples with two hands. The pink beads flexed and bent under her fingers as she started to look down to see Jennifer's bare pussy. Even though a few girls on her cross country team had shaved theirs, it was the first time Jennifer had seen another pussy up close, or in such a state of arousal.

"Tell me what to do next," Monica moaned, watching a dribble of wetness seep out of Jennifer's outer labia. The sight was driving her mad and Monica's inhibitions about what to try and what to do were rapidly fading away. "Please, I wanna feel good."

Watching the sexy teen was driving Jennifer mad and when the young girl asked her to do more, she happily complied. Her right hand drew a lazy line down the flat, rock hard abs of her stomach to circle her pubic mound. "See my pussy? I get it waxed," Jennifer said, "My skin feels so much better without hair." Monica nodded, staring at the tips of Jennifer's hand, hardly breathing, only pinching her nipples. "When you touch yourself, start at the sides," Jennifer said, caressing her inner thigh from the middle up, to her center. "Tease yourself," Jennifer squeaked, her voice going up an octave as she finally touched her outer labia, at the base of her pussy. "If you are wet, then insert a finger, just a bit." Her index finger penetrated the outer folds of her hot slit and she withdrew it, showing Monica the wet tip. Shuddering, Monica nodded, eyes fixated on Jennifer's finger.

"If you aren't wet enough, you can lick your fingers, first." Jennifer said, starting into the teen's eyes as she brought her finger to her mouth and licked it clean, sticking her tongue out to circle the fingertip, as if she was sucking on her husband's cock.

Ignoring the last sentence, Monica looked worried, "But I've never had anything inside my pussy. Won't that, you know, break my cherry?" Monica had stopped touching her breasts and her hands lay limp on her chest as she worried.

"No, no, your cherry is further inside," Jennifer soothed, "And besides, you can just lick your finger, as I did, to get it wet." Nodding, Monica relaxed, as Jennifer started to touch herself once more. "The top of your pussy is your clit, you know that, right?" Nodding again, Monica grew more excited as she watched the older woman start to finger fuck herself in front of her. The older woman moved her fingers in a circular pattern on her pussy, moving her clit round and round. "Oh, yes," Jennifer moaned, "If you are already excited, this should be enough." Her voice grew rough as she started to buck her hips, moving them in tandem with her frantic fingering.

"Would you like to see me cum?" Jennifer moaned, fingers flying, her left hand pulling at her huge breast.

Nodding, Monica watched as the older woman continued to finger fuck herself. She had never watched a porn movie before and the few times she had seen a copy of a magazine or a friend surfing the web, nothing of the sort had appealed to her. Watching the older woman frantically masturbate her gorgeous, pink pussy in front of her, however, was almost heaven. She could smell the wonderful scent of Jennifer's musky, sweet pussy in the air and after a minute, she felt as if Jennifer was finger fucking her own clit, running those hands around her tight, slender thighs. The heat kept building in her pussy as she watched Jennifer's face flush and the movements grow more frantic still.

"Yes, yes, yes," Jennifer moaned, arching her back as she cried out. The rush of her orgasm took her breath for a moment as her pussy convulsed, her fingers stilling for a moment. Her green eyes grew wide as she stared Monica full in the face, loving every second of her powerful orgasm. She had fantasized about women for decades but this was her first ever experience doing anything with one. Jennifer was in heaven as her orgasm faded and she could feel her juices running over her fingers, down between her thighs. The teen's brown eyes were wide, her breathing frantic as she played with her nipples.

"What do you think, Monica?" Jennifer asked, her face flushed as her fingers continued to slowly massage her outer labia, still careful not to penetrate her own throbbing slit. "Would you like to try it, just like I did?"

In response, Monica spread her legs wide, the lithe teen nearly doing a full split as she held a thigh with her left hand and slid her right underneath her thin, white panties. Even though she had been extremely shy to do anything in front of the hot, older woman, watching her apparently cum all over her fingers had persuaded her to do anything the older woman suggested. Her slender, long fingered hand was visible underneath the panties as Jennifer watched the young woman first dip a finger into the base of her pussy, and then slid it upwards. The motion was identical to Jennifer's demonstration and she licked her lips as she watched Monica first touch her sensitive clit.

Her pubic mound on fire, Monica started to finger fuck her clit fast as she could, positioning her index and middle fingers just to the sides of the delicate nub. Jennifer could see it pressed against the thin cotton, the teen's juices having soaked through the material. Eyes half closed, the teen arched her back as she twirled her fingers around her clit, pressing the delicate flesh against her panties. Panting, chest heaving, the teen carried on masturbating in front of Jennifer as the older woman watched, her own pussy still oozing cum. A few minutes passed as Monica writhed on the bed, fingers working her clit furiously, before the desperate teen gave a shrill cry and bucked her hips, crying out.

"Ooooh," Monica cried, her fingers ceasing their frantic motion as she clamped her legs together, arching her back and landing a bit sideways. Her whole body convulsed in a series of spasms as she experienced her first orgasm. Monica felt as if her world had exploded in pleasure as her orgasm ripped forth. Quivering, she lay on her side, gasping for breath, as she clenched and unclenched her thighs together rhythmically. Monica slowly came back to reality as her head cleared, the waves of pleasure slowly receding from her mind. Panties soaked, she felt herself wetter than ever between her legs. Slightly embarrassed, the teen removed her hand and pushed herself off of the bed, afraid to meet her boss's eyes.

"Thank you," Monica mumbled, making as if to rise off the bed. "I have to go now," Monica said, leaning over as if she would swing her feet down.

Jennifer had been lost in her own near orgasm, slowly fingering her own pussy, delirious after seeing the nubile little woman experience her first climax. "Wait," Jennifer said, removing her hand with a regretful sigh. "I have one other thing I can show you," Jennifer said, "Some women hate it." Frowning, Jennifer shrugged, then smiled wickedly, "For others, like me, it's one of the best, most satisfying orgasms I've ever had. This is a very special trick."

Monica, cheeks flushed, was surprised by this and had assumed that Jennifer would be done at that point. After all, the older woman was just trying to be nice, Monica still thought. The teen was still innocently thinking the older woman was only being nice, and not attracted to her, sexually. Curious and still unsteady from her massive, mind bending climax, Monica nodded her head, looking up at Jennifer with one delicate eyebrow quirked.

"You aren't going to put anything inside me, are you?" Monica asked, nervous, glancing at the ribbed phallus next to Jennifer's naked thigh.

"Well,..." Jennifer paused and Monica frowned, her per nipples softening as she moved to stand up again. "Nothing that would tear your hymen, I promise." Jennifer said in a rush, her own cheeks flushing. Suddenly more nervous than ever, the older woman paused, reaching a slick fingered hand out to touch the younger woman's cheek. "All I want to do is help to teach you how to feel good," Jennifer whispered, gently. "Is that ok?"

The younger woman sat back down on the bed and swung her feet around, resuming her laying position. "Now you have me curious," Monica said, her nipples starting to swell once more. "How can anything be better than what I just felt? I was in heaven!" Jennifer chuckled at the younger woman's enthusiasm, feeling her own excitement rising once more. All the younger woman's talk about not putting anything inside her pussy had given Jennifer ideas that she had never entertained before. Since Monica appeared to be pliable, Jennifer was of a mind to see what sort of kinky things she could do with her.

"First, you have to let me take these off," Jennifer said, running her hands up the teen's thighs and pulling on her panties. "Is that okay?" Monica nodded, lifting herself off of the bed, allowing Jennifer to slid the panties down to her ankles. Tossing them aside, Jennifer admired the pink, glistening pussy for the first time. Her mouth started to salivate as she contemplated licking Monica right then. Mouth dry, Jennifer wanted nothing more than to taste Monica's pussy, to feel the petite woman's thighs wrapped around her head.

Without another word, Jennifer swiftly bent forward and put her mouth over the young woman's pubic mound, her long tongue flicking out to caress her moist box. Monica was at first outraged the woman had simply started to suck her, however after a moment, her mind reeling, she buried her hand's in Jennifer's hair. "Suck me," Monica cried, pushing her pussy into Jennifer's waiting, licking tongue, "Lick me, oh, yes."

Jennifer could not believe the taste as her tongue danced up and down the sexy teen's labia, her saliva mixing with the girl's juices to flood her crack. Gulping, Jennifer sucked the juices down greedily before rising, forcing herself to stop assaulting the delicious box. "Get on all fours," Jennifer said, kneeling once more towards the base of the bed. "I'm going to make you feel incredible." Monica nodded, her face flushed, eyes wide. Her long brown hair draped over one shoulder, she got on all fours, as if she was going to be penetrated doggy style.

"What are you going to do now?" Monica asked, her voice cracking. "Your tongue was just perfect, Jennifer. I want you to lick me like that again." Monica's demands surprised Jennifer, as the younger woman was clearly enjoying herself. "Would you make me cum again, please?"

Nodding, Jennifer smiled, grabbing the dildo off the bed. "I'm not going to put this in your pussy," Jennifer said, making Monica relax and become confused, simultaneously. If the dildo isn't going into my pussy, Monica thought, then what does she have in mind? Mind wondering, Monica stopped paying close attention until she felt Jennifer slide under her parted, lean thighs, to start eating her once more.

As she lay down, Jennifer started to eat Monica's pussy once more, her hand still gripping the glass dildo. She started to slowly stuff the ribbed phallus into her own aching pussy first, slicking the hard rod with her still flowing juices. As she continued to lick and suck Monica's clit, the young woman started to buck her hips, still on all fours, desperate to cum once more. In moments, Jennifer withdrew the dildo from her pussy with a touch of regret, positioning it just above the wrinkled, light brown sphincter of Monica's rear entrance. The glass tip slid down the brunette's crack until sliding a hair inside her anal cavity, causing the teen to buck her hips and jump slightly.

"Jennifer, what was that?" Monica shrieked, clenching her ass tight, moving her sphincter away from Jennifer's mouth and the slick glass prick.

"Just relax," Jennifer said, "Trust me. Let me lick you, and you'll cum like never before." Monica slowly relaxed, her thighs opening wide again as she positioned her pussy directly over Jennifer's face. Nearly giggling with delight, the older woman wrapped her lips around Monica's clit and started sucking, bringing the slick folds into her mouth. Once more, she placed the glass dildo at the puckered entrance to the luscious teen's rear entrance, holding the round tip steady. The teen moaned softly as Jennifer brought her clit inside her mouth, with her most sensitive spot being so thoroughly sucked, Monica felt herself drowning in pleasure, as if her whole world had compressed to a single point of awareness, beating like a heartbeat inside her core.

Loving the taste of the teen's delicious pussy, Jennifer used her left hand to touch herself once more, almost forgetting the dildo she held in her right. Monica's hips started moving in a slow figure eight, her grinding causing the dildo to slid all along her crack, Jennifer's grip unable to hold it steady. The older woman almost dropped the dildo, lost in her own ecstasy, before remembering her design on Monica's tight, virgin backdoor. She gripped the ribbed phallus tighter and moved the tip to Monica's puckered sphincter, this time, sliding the tip inside nearly an inch. The teen moaned softly, her movements halted, as she felt the dildo penetrate her most private opening.

Arching her back, Monica shuddered, her pussy convulsing against Jennifer's face as the buxom woman kept sucking on her tender clit. She could feel the glass dildo slowly slide into her rectum, the first ridge pushing her sphincter wide. Groaning, she forced herself to relax even as her pussy clenched, on the verge of a massive orgasm. Her mind was in the clouds as Jennifer slowly pushed the dildo further inside, past the first two ridged nubs. As each one passed through her sphincter, she could feel her anal ring stretching almost painfully. After the larger ring pushed into her bowels, the slim portion of the phallus felt even more pleasurable, deliriously so.

As high as the teen felt from the constant sucking and licking of her clit, the dildo sent her into a new, surreal realm. Filled like never before, Monica could no longer hold back her orgasm, feeling the dildo slid half way inside her ass. Gasping for breath, the teen lay forward, head on the bed, spreading her ass cheeks as wide as they would go. For the first time in her life, Monica was being penetrated and the feeling combined with the older woman's lips on her clit drowned her in electrifying, deep pleasure as her insides melted.

"Oh, yes, Jennifer, more," Monica gasped, wanting to feel every inch of the fake cock. Her backside was on fire, a different, more fulfilling sensation than she expected. As the dildo penetrated further, her cunt started to squirt cum onto Jennifer's waiting face, the dildo finally hilted inside her ass. The orgasm coursing through her body was like nothing she had ever experienced, the rippling pleasure emanating from her tight ass, from her convulsing pussy, sent tingling sensations all the way through her toes.

Jennifer let go of the toy, the ridges keeping the phallus fully hilted, to concentrate on her own aching pussy. Face, hair and comforter soaking wet, Jennifer licked and sucked as much of Monica's orgasm as she could, loving the sight of the gorgeous little nymph with her ass sticking out, the phallus buried deep. In moments, her own orgasm built and exploded, her fingers working inside her wet cunt while twirling madly around her clit. Still unsatisfied, the buxom Jennifer sighed after her orgasm faded away, wanting the little nymph to fuck her with the dildo next.

However, as Jennifer rose off the bed and looked at Monica's prone form, the dildo still buried in her ass, body twitching slightly, she could tell the younger woman was finished for that morning. She slowly removed the phallus and then, watching Monica's face, slowly deep throated the toy. The younger woman could not believe her eyes, watching the sexy, big breasted woman suck a dildo that, moments before, had been buried in her ass. It was the dirtiest thing she had ever seen and the sight was enough to re-ignite her desires. Monica wanted to do more, the session with Jennifer having opened her eyes to pleasures she had never dreamed of.

"Jennifer," Monica said, rolling over to sit on the bed, crossing her legs. "That was amazing." Face flushed, her pink nipples still erect, Monica licked her lips, "What else can we do?"

Surprised, the older woman set the dildo down, "Now, you can get back to work." Monica's shocked expression made her laugh, "However, tomorrow, I can teach you something else. Would you like that?" Monica nodded, causing Jennifer to almost change her mind right then and there. Tomorrow, Jennifer thought, I'm going to teach you how to eat my pussy. The buxom, auburn haired woman's pussy heated up at the thought. "Let's get dressed."

The housekeeper finished getting dressed reluctantly, still wanting more but unable to give voice to her desires. Her long brown hair was matted to the sides of her head, face flushed from the massive orgasm. "Jennifer," she finally said, dressed once more, "Is there anything...special...you'd like me to do?" The housekeeper stepped closer to the older woman, who'd also dressed once more.

"Actually, there is," Jennifer said, grinning down at the smaller, younger woman. "Clean," she said, patting her on the cheek. "Tomorrow, if you do a good job today, maybe I can teach you a few more things." She bent down and whispered into the maid's ear, "Would you like that?"

Shuddering, the housekeeper nodded, irritated that she had to go back to work but excited about learning more from the older, more experienced woman. She spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning, hoping each time she glanced over her shoulder that the busty Jennifer would be watching her. However, for the rest of the day, she was ignored. By the time she finished the last of her duties, she was certain that Jennifer was gone. However, as she reached the door, the older woman came downstairs and gave her a big smile.

"Monica," Jennifer said, "Please be here early tomorrow morning." She smiled wide. "I have a lot I want to teach you." She stepped closer and looked down at the younger woman, smiling, her auburn hair framing her face in a pretty way. Monica could feel her nipples grow firm, looking up at her boss. Without another word, the older woman leaned into her, kissing her softly on the lips, then slid her tongue into her mouth. Reaching out, Monica grabbed her waist to steady herself, lost in the sensation as Jennifer kissed her thoroughly.

No sooner was it started than it ended, and Jennifer stepped back, still smiling, her pink lips shining from their saliva. Biting her lip, Jennifer shook her head slightly, eyes heavy lidded. "Until tomorrow," she said, walking over to the front door and opening it. Reluctantly, Monica walked over to the door and left, wanting to say something, to stay, but knowing that the older woman had promised more tomorrow. Satisfied, she walked home, excited about learning more from the older woman the next day.

jill_gates
jill_gates
139 Followers