Virgin Housekeeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jill_gates
jill_gates
139 Followers

Jennifer spent the night dreaming of kinky and dirty things she could do with the hot maid who seemed just as eager to get into bed as she was. One thought kept bothering her all night long until she finally went shopping to get a special surprise for the brown haired, tight bodied young woman. The next morning, Jennifer was tempted to wear nothing to open the door, but she instead put on a black silk robe. Her matching g-string on underneath felt sexy against her skin and the lacy, half cub bra showcased her tits to maximum advantage.

Before she went downstairs, she decided to add a garter belt and black stockings, her favorite lingerie. Feeling sexy, she admired herself in the mirror, the light dusting of freckles on her face, cheeks flushed. Just thinking about the maid's arrival had her practically dripping. She went to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of water when the doorbell rang. Without hesitating, she set the glass down and tried not to walk too fast to the door.

"Come in," Jennifer said, opening the door and stepping out of the way.

The younger woman walked in, swishing her hips slightly, showing off her tight form clad in yoga pants and a t-shirt. She had been awake since six, having trouble sleeping. The brown haired woman had debated what to wear for at least an hour that morning before settling on the yoga pants and t-shirt. After she entered the busty, older woman's house, her nipples grew stiff against her pink shirt. Curious what the older woman had in mind, she had skipped on bra and panties. Turning around, she saw Jennifer shut the door and lean against the frame for a moment, arching her back. Staring at Jennifer's lingerie clad bottom, her black garter belt and stockings, Monica could barely breath. After the excitement the day before, she wanted to explore, to experience everything with the older woman. Feasting her eyes on Jennifer's silk clad body, Monica became painfully aware of how stiff her nipples had grown. She reached up to caress them over her t-shirt just as Jennifer turned around.

"So you like my lingerie?" Jennifer walked over to the younger woman, swishing her hips, enjoying the sight of the housekeeper's cheeks flushing with each step. "I bought a surprise for you last night," she said, licking her lips. When she got close enough, she ran her hand through Monica's hair, then leaned down, biting her earlobe. "I think you'll enjoy it."

Shuddering, Monica looked up at the other woman, staring into her brown eyes. She admired, respected Jennifer and could hardly believe that such a beautiful, mature woman wanted her so badly. Until yesterday, she'd never given serious thought to being with a woman, now, standing in the foyer of her boss's house, she only wanted to touch, taste and lick her.

"Jennifer," Monica said, "I'll do anything you want. Let me lick you."

The auburn-haired woman gave her a light peck and then grabbed her hand, tugging her after up the stairs. She led her quickly to her bedroom, feeling her thighs on fire as she walked up the stairs and down the hallway. "Climb up here," Jennifer said, squeezing her breasts and staring at the sexy brunette. She stripped out of her robe, revealing her matching, high end black bra and g-string. The garter belt and stockings were something that she rarely wore unless she wanted to drive her husband wild. From the look the maid was giving her, the outfit had the desired effect on her as well. Pulling her g-string to the side, Jennifer smiled at the maid, showing her the slick, moist lips of her vagina. She was so horny, the older woman couldn't help sliding a finger in between her lips, so anxious she was for the younger woman to taste, to touch her.

Monica crawled up onto the bed, breathing heavy and trying not to stare at the gorgeous sight of the sexy older woman's shaved, slick pink nether lips. Kissing the older woman's stomach, she moved sensuously up, kissing and licking the auburn-haired woman's chest in between her glorious mounds before finally draping her long brown hair over to the side, staring into Jennifer's eyes.

"I want you," Monica said. Licking her lips, she tilted her head, staring into the auburn-haired woman's brown depths, her pupils dilated. Grinding her hips into the auburn-haired woman, she felt Jennifer's muscular legs wrap around her buttocks, heels digging into her. In response Monica licked the older woman's chin, then playfully sucked on her bottom lip. Staring into the other woman's eyes, she bit down, tugging Jennifer's lip when she felt her yoga pant covered mound grind against the auburn-haired woman's nether lips.

"Ohh, Monica," Jennifer gasped, leaning her head back and reaching up to run her hands through the younger woman's long brown hair. Stroking it, she felt the maid start to press her center harder against her wet pussy, the sensation sending tingling sparks throughout her body. "I want you so bad," she said, in heaven.

Nipples on fire, she tugged Monica's ass tighter against her, loving the sensation of the younger woman's body pressed tightly against her. Staring into the younger woman's beautiful brown eyes while Monica started to grind against her faster, working into a steady rhythm, Jennifer could read the lust, the desire, in her orbs. With her hands wrapped into the younger woman's hair, she pulled her head down to kiss her again. Tongue extended, she felt Monica start to suck on her slick organ, giving it fellatio. The feeling started to drive her wild, and Jennifer's eyes rolled back, her mind awash in pleasure.

Sucking on Jennifer's tongue, Monica was loving the taste, the feeling of rubbing against the older woman and she wanted more. Leaning in, she started to slid her tongue into the older woman's mouth even as she felt the auburn-haired woman's legs start to shake, her heels no longer clasped tight against her butt. Thighs slick, she could feel the wetness building between Jennifer's legs, soaking her yoga pants. Monica started to kiss the auburn-haired woman even more fiercely, sliding her tongue into her mouth and opening her mouth wide. Jennifer swallowed in response, making a gasping sound, even as she returned the kiss. Monica could contain her curiosity no more. She pulled her head back, feeling Jennifer's grip on her hair loosen, and kissed down her neck.

"Lick me," Jennifer begged, pushing the top of the brunette's head down further. Arching her neck, she could see and feel Monica kiss her breast bone, sliding her tongue down lower, then caressing her navel. She shivered, the sensation both ticklish and enticing, her legs twitching with her anxiousness. "Please, Monica, I want to feel your tongue in my pussy." Pushing harder, she felt Monica move down lower, and gripped her hair tighter while bucking her hips, anxious.

Feeling the auburn-haired woman's hands grip her hair tightly, Monica moved her head lower, sliding her tongue to the top of Jennifer's pubic mound, planting a kiss just above her g-string clad lips. Shivering, Monica felt her own pussy grow wetter as she smelled the heady scent of Jennifer's desire. Eyes wide, the maid slid her tongue down the outside of Jennifer's tiny black g-string, using her hands to balance as she started to tease the other woman even more. A moment later, she sucked the other side of the g-string covered pussy, drawing Jennifer's skin into her mouth. She sucked lightly, savoring the musky scent of Jennifer's mounting lust. Playfully, she bit down on Jennifer's thigh, making the other woman jump.

"More," Jennifer groaned, tilting her hips upwards, attempting to bury the younger woman's beautiful face in her pussy. In response, Monica brought a finger to her center, and gently pushed the g-string to the side. "Fuck me," she begged, feeling of Monica's digit sliding her g-string to the side, exposing her lips. Jennifer wanted the younger woman to lick her, to finger her, to make her cum.

She had never before licked another woman but after the experience the day before, Monica wanted to lick Jennifer's pussy and feel the older woman cum, just as she had cum the day before while the older woman penetrated her with the dildo. Hearing the older woman begging for it was a huge turn on for the younger woman. She slid her finger around the outside of Jennifer's pussy, tracing the pink, slick folds. Hesitate despite her lust, Monica brought her finger to her mouth, tasting the cum. Surprised at the sweet, thick flavor, she licked the outside of Jennifer's pussy with her tongue, the first time she had ever gone down on a man or woman.

Jennifer gasped when the younger woman started to lick her and felt her stomach twitch, surprised and excited at the housekeeper's eagerness to please her. She folded her right hand into the younger woman's hair, attempting to pull her face harder against her now dripping pussy. She felt Monica's tongue trace the outline of her lips and shuddered, pulling Monica's hair in response. A moment later, the brunette finally slid her tongue over her clit, and she felt like she might cum right then, her vaginal walls clenching in sudden spasm, so wound up she was.

Cupping her lips, Monica sucked gently at Jennifer's clit, surprised at the sudden gush of wetness. Despite the awkwardness of licking her, she quickly delighted in the taste, the feeling of the older woman's muscular thighs pressed against her cheeks. Curious what it would feel like, she slid her index finger inside the older woman's pussy, surprised at how tight it was. The slick, wet flesh felt soft against her hand and she heard Jennifer moan, pushing herself down, forcing Monica's finger deeper inside.

After a few moments of sucking on Jennifer's clit, she could feel her pussy clenching around her finger. She knew the older woman was not cumming, but her intense arousal was surprising. Sucking harder, she brought Jennifer's clit into her mouth and moved her finger deeper inside. The taste of Jennifer's gush of pre-cum was sweeter than she would ever have imagined and Monica started to fuck the older woman's pink pussy faster, her hand moving in and out. After a few strokes, she slid a second finger inside, looking up at the auburn-haired woman, who started to caress her nipples, arching her back. Moaning and panting louder, Jennifer's face was flushed and seeing the look in her eyes, Monica started to lick around in a variety of movements to see what the woman's reaction would be. Then she withdrew her fingers, sliding her tongue to the base of Jennifer's pussy and pushed her thighs back, stuffing her tongue inside the pink hole as far as it would go.

The g-string got in the way briefly, until she pulled it to the side, eager to continue her oral experimentation. She started ramming her tongue in and out of the older woman's tight pussy. Monica felt her nose collide with the auburn-haired woman's slick pink lips, and her face grew smeared with the older woman's slick, sticky fluid. Monica started to grow more excited herself, stiff nipples digging into the comforter underneath her t-shirt and her thighs started burning, aching with need.

Jennifer pulled her knees up closer to her chest, bringing her hips off the bed, enabling the young brunette to penetrate her deeper still with her tongue. Panting, Jennifer felt the rush of an orgasm start to build, the feeling of Monica's tongue sliding in and out of her dipping pussy driving her to a massive climax. Feeling the auburn-haired woman start to shake, the housekeeper slurped upwards, gulping down the auburn-haired woman's pre-cum and then twirling her tongue around Jennifer's clit before clamping down, sucking hard.

When Monica's lips encircled her clit once more, the sexy auburn-haired woman older woman felt her insides liquify and her climax spill over. Concentric circles of pleasure rippled outwards from her core, her vaginal walls shaking, her pussy twitching and leaking even more cum. Moaning long and hard, Jennifer let go of the younger woman's hair and spread her legs wide, arching her back. She pushed her stiff clit harder against the maid's pert lips. "Oh, yes," she cried out as her brown eyes rolled back and she felt a second wave roll through her body from Monica's delicious sucking motion. Back arched, Jennifer felt her mind reel, unable to think, as waves of pleasure crashed through her. The sexy brunette's tongue worked in circles and her lips sucked at her tender, swollen clit. Finally a full minute later, her orgasm subsided, and she relaxed, collapsing down into the bed further. Laying back down on the bed, Jennifer was feeling spent and delirious from the climax for the moment, needing to catch her breath.

Just when Jennifer came down from the clouds and collapsed onto her bed, she looked down and met Monica's brown eyes, which stared lustfully at her. "That was amazing," Jennifer said, in between spasms from the maid's languid, persistent licking. She caressed her nipples and felt a smaller orgasm ripple through her, more an aftershock to the massive earthquake a minute earlier. "Kiss me," she begged, licking her lips and staring at the sexy young woman.

Monica wasted no time in climbing up to meet the auburn-haired woman's lips, kissing her passionately. Despite the slick, sticky aftermath of Jennifer's orgasm covering her lips, the auburn-haired woman returned her kiss with fervor. Shaking with need, Monica pressed her slick pant clad nether lips into Jennifer's as the auburn-haired woman started to tongue kiss her in return. Groaning, Monica writhed against her, desperate for attention. Breaking the kiss, the brunette arched her back and deliberately, teasingly, rubbed her pert nipples into the auburn-haired woman's chest, her eyes half closed as she did. "You're amazing," Monica said. "And you taste delicious."

"I think so too," Jennifer said, grinning. She reached down and grabbed Monica's tight ass, pulling her mound against her slick pussy and gyrating for a moment. Eyes smoldering, she looked into Monica's brown eyes and whispered fiercely, "Oh, god, I want you to fuck you, Monica."

"I want you to fuck me, too," Monica said, leaning down and flicking her tongue against the auburn-haired woman's cheek. "How do you want me?"

Frowning, the auburn-haired woman's cheeks colored and she looked to the side. "I have a toy," she said. "I was dreaming about using it on you."

"Didn't you use it on me yesterday?" Monica asked, pausing in her gyrations, barely able to breath.

"This one's the new one I mentioned," Jennifer said, "I want to fuck you, hard," she said, looking back up at the maid. Her cheeks were flushed and she looked nervous. When she did, she clutched the brunette's ass, and pulled her tightly against her slick lips, moving to stimulate her clit. The feeling made her groan in need, and she continued, "Maybe you could use a toy on me after I fuck you?"

"Oh, yes," Monica said, feeling the auburn-haired woman's nails dig into her ass cheeks. "Jennifer," she said, staring into her brown eyes, "I want you to fuck me with your new toy."

Smiling suddenly, Jennifer raked her nails up the maid's back and then licked her cheek. "I'll show you," she said, brown eyes wide and full of mischief.

With a final, quick peck, Jennifer got up and walked out of the room. She found the pink plastic bag in her closet and then grabbed the toy, smiling to herself. She disappeared into the bathroom and walked over to the sink. She washed the pink shaft with soap and water, which was attached to a small pink base. Drying it off quickly, she walked back to the bedroom and saw Monica laying there, fondling her breasts, the t-shirt discarded. Seeing the petite woman's lovely nipples, stiff, and her young face flushed with lust brought a tingle to Jennifer's pussy. "What do you think, Monica?"

Looking over to the side, the half naked maid saw the pink strap-on dangling from Jennifer's hands. Attached to a small, triangle shaped base, the phallus had a uniform shape, narrow at the tip and black straps for a harness. While Jennifer's other toy had felt incredible the previous day, the strap-on cock made her eyes light up at the thought of getting fucked by such a pretty looking toy.

"Fuck me," she said, grinning. "Put it on, please." Rising from the bed, Monica reached out to help the other woman while Jennifer slid her g-string off. Then, she pulled the harness over her hips, the black straps slung low on her waist. After a few moments of tugging and pulling, Jennifer gave an experimental thrust in the air, to see if the strap-on was mounted properly. This made Monica blush and giggle, reaching out to tug on the phallus with one hand, standing next to Jennifer and sliding her hands down the other woman's hips. "You look hella sexy," she said, giving Jennifer a quick peck on the cheek. "Do you want to take these off first?" She smiled, tugging on the waistline of her yoga pants.

Without hesitation, Jennifer reached over and pulled them down, kneeling next to the young woman, staring at her pretty pussy. She could smell Monica's desire and as she stood up, she could barely contain her excitement over what she was about to do. "Lay down," Jennifer said, brown eyes dilated. "I want to look into your eyes while I fuck you with this."

Grinning even wider, the young woman lay back down on the bed, spreading her legs and sliding her hands provocatively down to her thighs. "You're so sexy," Jennifer said, climbing onto the bed. She knelt in between Monica's thighs, positioning the strap-on at the slick junction and staring lustfully at her wet pussy. Her skin was so creamy, flushed and shining from her earlier climax that Jennifer thought she might end up cumming from using the strap-on on the sexy young woman. "Ready?" she asked, steadying herself with her left hand and holding the strap-on with her right.

"Fuck me now, love," Monica said, lifting her hips up, impaling herself on the strap-on tip. "Oh, that feels good," she said, just as Jennifer started to slide the shaft inside. After it penetrated her just an inch, she started to feel her hymen constrict, "Ah, careful," she said, the inside of her pussy aching, the virgin entrance tight. "Ouch," she said, bringing her legs up to her chest. "Slowly."

Jennifer could barely hold back, despite the obvious pain the maid was in as the strap-on cock penetrated her virgin pussy. "Okay," she said, enjoying the feeling of her strong, muscular thighs touching the virgin's smaller, toned legs. "Is this better?" She backed off for a moment, holding the tip of the strap-on inside the brunette's slick, pink outer lips. Reaching down, she started to massage her clit with her thumb, delighting in the soft moans Monica started to give. Finally, Monica reached down and grabbed her waist, pulling her closer, forcing the strap-on deeper inside. Her pussy was so wet, the strap-on penetrated her easily. Jennifer had to stop when Monica started to whimper in pain, despite the teen's anxiousness, she wanted the younger woman to enjoy every inch of the fake cock. Pausing, she held the strap-on two inches inside, playing with Monica's clit until the frown slid from her face and she started to pant.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, as Jennifer slid the strap-on further inside, nearly half way buried into her virgin pussy. She could feel the brunette's thighs, so soft and smooth, against her hips as the she worked the strap-on back and forth in slow, small thrusts. "Harder," Monica begged, reaching up and pulling on the sexy older woman's nipples. "Make me cum." Monica still felt sore, but the feeling of Jennifer's clever, strong fingers manipulating her clit had made the pain of being penetrated slowly recede until she felt nothing but pleasure, as the cock started to slide deeper into her aching tunnel.

Groaning, Jennifer started to thrust faster, moving the shaft in and out of the sexy younger woman's pussy in long, deep strokes. The movement was awkward for a few minutes as she adjusted to the feeling of the strap-on mounted over her clit. When she started fucking the younger woman faster, she leaned down, stretching her legs out and draping her auburn hair, slightly slick from sweat, just to the side of Monica's face. Pussy on fire, she could feel every thrust bringing her closer to a second orgasm, just from the stimulation of the strap-on base digging into her clit. "Kiss me," she gasped, when the younger woman released her nipples and instead wrapped her hands around her back.

jill_gates
jill_gates
139 Followers