Virgin Housekeeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jill_gates
jill_gates
139 Followers

Monica's head was spinning from the rampant movements of Jennifer's buttocks, plowing the strap-on in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Despite the initial pain, the heady, erotic sensation of the older woman leaning into her was driving her quickly to a massive orgasm. She started to fully enjoy the sensation of the strap-on plowing in and out of her soaking wet cunt. She kissed her boss passionately, her hands caressing her back, loving the taste of the older woman's mouth. With one hand, she caressed the Jennifer's back, feeling her sweat soaked flesh, down to Jennifer's ass. Grabbing it, helping to push her boss's hips faster, harder into her. Tongues swirling together, she grew short of breath, her orgasm fast approaching. "Soon," she said, gasping. "Oh, yes, you're so amazing." Clenching the older woman's muscular ass in both hands, she pulled on each thrust, forcing Jennifer to go deeper, groaning as the strap-on bottomed out in her pussy. "Yes!"

Responding to Monica's frantic moans, Jennifer leaned back and repositioned her legs. Then she grabbed the brunette's knees, bringing them up to her chest and slid her hands down to grab her ankles while thrusting slower than before. Once she gripped the maid's ankles she brought her legs high into the air, holding them together nearly level with her face. She then started to push faster still, holding Monica's legs back to her chest. In that position, she could feel the strap-on going even deeper into the younger woman's dripping pussy. Jennifer loved the feeling each time as she bottomed out, bouncing into Monica's ass cheeks with her muscular, stocking clad thighs.

Pinching her own nipples, Monica could hardly believe how completely filled she felt with the strap-on pounding her pussy. With the older woman grabbing her ankles, pushing her legs back, the strap-on hit her g-spot on every thrust. Gone was the feeling of tightness, of pain. With each long, slow stroke, Jennifer's sexy thighs bounced into her ass. Squeezing, twisting her nipples, she gasped, face flushed, "Now," just as her first ever vaginal orgasm tore through her body. Jennifer pushed the strap-on deeper inside, her own nipples begging for attention, when the younger woman had her climax. Wanting the younger woman to experience an even more mind blowing climax, she reached down as Monica arched her back, using her right hand to flick her clit mid climax. Feeling Jennifer's fingers start to flick her clit, Monica felt as if a second orgasm blasted off right after the first, screaming a long, animalistic cry while her pussy clenched and spasmed over the dildo.

Jennifer could feel her thighs grow slick, the maid's pussy drenching the bed and their thighs from the force of her climax. Face flushed, Monica took a long moment to stop shaking and Jennifer gently helped her legs fold back down onto the bed. "You're sexy as hell," Jennifer said, her voice thick with lust.

"So are you," Monica said, grinning with satisfaction. "That was amazing."

Leaning down, Jennifer playfully licked her nipple and then her chin before giving her a long, wet kiss. "Wow," Jennifer said. "I almost came too."

"Can I try it?" Monica asked, giving her a naughty smile.

"Are you sure?" Jennifer asked, withdrawing the strap-on and tilting her head to the side. "You don't have to, you know," she said, stepping off the bed and unbuckling the harness. Inwardly, she was begging for the younger woman to try it, but she did not want to seem to eager.

"I want to," Monica said, getting up and helping to unbuckle the last strap. "Jennifer," Monica said, holding the harness while the other woman stepped out, "I really want to. Please?"

The older woman laughed as she stepped out of the harness and then reached over to tweak the younger woman's nipple, giving her a wolfish grin in return. "I'd love it if you fucked me with this," she said, helping to position the strap-on over Monica's mound, holding the shaft in one hand.

"Can you help me buckle these?" Monica said, tugging one of the straps in place and frowning. The auburn-haired woman reached over and started to assist, in seconds the strap-on was mounted over the brunette's pussy and she gave a few experimental thrusts into the air, just as Jennifer had done previously. "Awkward," she said, laughing.

Kneeling down, Jennifer slid her tongue along Monica's thigh, and then impulsively took the strap-on into her mouth. Giving it fellatio for a moment, she looked up at the sexy maid while she sucked the last vestiges of her cum from the shaft. "If my husband tasted this good," Jennifer said, stopping, "I'd give him head anytime he wanted." Monica chuckled and then reached down to grab the older woman's hand.

"Jennifer," Monica said, "Can you kneel for me?" Her cheeks colored, and then she gripped the other woman's hands, giving her a quick peck on the cheek. "I want to see your tight ass," she said, surprising herself, "While I fuck you."

Surprised, Jennifer winked at her. "Whatever you want," Jennifer said, letting go of her hand and grabbing her hair, pulling her in for a long, lingering kiss. "If you want my ass that badly," she said, grinning, "Take me." She crawled onto the bed, kneeling on all fours and looking back at the sexy brunette. The sight of the gorgeous, petite maid, cheeks flushed, naked with the strap-on mounted on her waist turned her on immensely. She could feel her pussy growing even more wet with the sight. "Fuck me," Jennifer moaned, arching her back to spread her ass crack wide. She saw Monica lick her lips and stare, making her quiver with need. She thrust her hips back and forth, as if she was already being taken from behind, "Oh, I want you," Jennifer moaned.

Licking her lips, Monica slowly climbed onto the bed behind her boss, brown eyes smoldering. Seeing the other woman kneeling doggy-style, her slick pussy lips a bit puffy from her earlier orgasm, and the light brown, tight sphincter of her backdoor spread wide before her made her delirious with lust. The black garter belt and stockings framed Jennifer's creamy, pale flesh deliciously. She bent down and gripped Jennifer's ass, biting one cheek and using her fingers to caress her pussy. "You have such a sexy ass," she said, biting and licking while her right hand played with Jennifer's pussy lips. "I want you so bad," she said, sliding her tongue down. She almost put her tongue into the other woman's backdoor before catching herself, swallowing hard and instead, thrust her tongue into Jennifer's dripping pussy.

When it made contact, Jennifer moaned and she started to lick and suck the older woman's dripping slit, while her nose almost pressed into the her ass. The smell of her dank backdoor, combined with the sweet, musky smell of her pussy, made Monica nearly swoon. After a minute of licking and sucking, Jennifer started moaning incoherently, in between panting, gasping pleas for the petite brunette to fuck her.

Wrapping her hands around Jennifer's hips, Monica buried her face in between her thighs, lost in the sweet, delicious taste of the other woman's pussy. The older woman's slit was dripping wet and Monica could tell she was only moments from orgasm. Finally remembering the strap-on awkwardly buckled to her hips, she straightened, giving the muscular ass cheek a final, hard bite. Jennifer yelped in pain, looking back at her reproachfully. Grinning, Monica said, "I'm going to fuck you silly." Slapping Jennifer's ass, she could see the other woman's cum, mixed with her saliva, had left a shining trail down the insides of both her round, pale thighs. With her left hand grabbing Jennifer's ass, she used her right to guide the strap-on into Jennifer's dripping pussy, staring in excitement at the pink lips as the phallus slowly penetrated her.

Moving slowly, the younger woman adjusted her hands, gripping the Jennifer's toned ass cheeks and pushing the fake cock deeper inside. "How does that feel?" Monica asked, slapping the other woman's ass after the dildo had penetrated her half way, the pink shaft spreading her pussy lips.

Mind awash with pleasure, Jennifer looked back at the housekeeper woman and licked her lips, feeling herself on the brink of orgasm after the tongue lashing. She could see the open lust written on Monica's face, her brown eyes intent on her rear end and she felt the younger woman push the dildo in all the way. "Oh, yes," she said, whimpering, nearly cumming from the succulent feeling of the dildo fully penetrating her tight pussy. "Fuck me," she said, looking back down and arching her back, pushing her ass into Monica's toned, tight thighs. Feeling her stomach clench and her pussy quiver, Jennifer knew her orgasm was close. Starting to thrust her hips back, she moved to impale herself on the dildo, loving the feel of the shaft move in and out of her tight, wet pussy. "Fuck me," she begged, lust filling her voice.

Monica watched the older woman bucking her hips, ramming the dildo in and out of her pussy, and could hardly believe how sexy the experience was. Jennifer's twin globes of creamy perfection split to showcase her tight, puckered ass, which Monica was staring at, squeezing her nipples with one hand, the other squeezing the buxom woman's tight ass while she grew more frantic, moaning in lust. Finally, Monica shook her head and started to squeeze Jennifer's ass cheeks, moving her hips in time with her boss, fucking her with the strap-on. She could tell from the pitch of Jennifer's voice the other woman was on the brink of cumming, and she slapped her ass. Yelping in surprise, Jennifer moaned, "Spank my ass," just as Monica slapped her ass cheek again. Shaking in ecstasy, Jennifer felt her orgasm nearly burst forth from the second slap, and could no longer impale herself on the strap-on, her thighs quivering too much to continue the movements.

Slapping Jennifer's ass over again, Monica worked the movement into her bucking hips, loving the sight of Jennifer's ass cheeks quivering, her hand tingling from the spankings. She started fucking her faster, seeing the older woman halt her movements, knowing Jennifer was only seconds away from a massive climax. Impulsively, she reached down and grabbed the auburn-haired woman's long, sweaty locks and pulled, jerking her head back.

"Ohh," Jennifer moaned, feeling her hair pulled.

"Cum for me," Monica said, pulling her hair and then slapping Jennifer's tight ass again. While pulling the older woman's hair, she started to fuck her harder still, the strap-on nearly going all the way out before she rammed it back into her boss's tight pussy. She heard squishing sounds from the her cunt with every slap of her thighs, and Jennifer started moaning, shaking uncontrollably as Monica kept frantically fucking her dripping pussy.

"Ohhhh," Jennifer cried, shaking, her orgasm finally cresting over her, the pain of Monica's hair pulling, her ass on fire from the spankings, providing a delicious counter point to the sizzling ecstasy of the strap-on pounding her pussy. Arching her back, she pushed back, impaling herself to the brink, as her pussy clenched around the phallus, gripping it and drenching her thighs with a flood of cum. Letting go of the other woman's hair, Monica slumped a little, feeling her thighs grow slick from Jennifer's climax. She could not believe how incredibly sexy it was to fuck the other woman with the strap-on, the feel of control, grabbing her hair, slapping her ass. Withdrawing the phallus made Jennifer's pussy make a sound and both women laughed a little.

"Wow," Monica said, standing shakily to remove the strap-on from her waist. "That was incredible," she said, licking her lips and staring at Jennifer's ass. "Wow."

"You're unbelievable," Jennifer moaned after a moment, collapsing on the bed and looking over at her. "That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had," Jennifer said.

"Even if it was my first time?" Monica quipped, and grinned.

"True, for a beginner," Jennifer said, licking her lips, "You're incredible."

jill_gates
jill_gates
139 Followers