Virgin in the Grass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his head back once again and smiled. "You're ready?"

I nodded and giggled.

He tucked my hair behind my ear, "Baby, you're so sweet."

He stood up and went to the closet and grabbed a blanket. What was he doing? I stood up in all my nakedness. My body sweaty and excited for this middle-aged man.

He threw the blanket over his shoulder and scooped me up in his arms, one arm around my shoulders, the other scooped under my thighs. I shrieked and giggled. He smiled at me as he carried me to the kitchen and kicked the patio door open with his foot. Even with his slacks still on, I could feel his hardness against me.

The backdoor porch light was on, and shone lightly over the grass. There was a wooden fence around the large backyard. He set me down gently and laid the blanket out on the grass. He took off his slacks and his shorts and laid down on the blanket, his cock so hard and standing up just for me.

"Come here sweetheart," he said to me.

I laid next to him and cuddled up against him. I let my hand wander down to his cock and started to stroke him softly.

"Oh, you're so hard," I whimpered.

He groaned, "God, I know it baby. Look what you did to me."

I giggled in his ear, then started to kiss my way down his chest and stomach. I wrapped my lips around his cock. He moaned loudly. I started to suck his dick, thick and long for me. I bobbed my head up and down, never cutting off our eye contact. I looked up into his eyes and his head fell back.

"Fuck," he whispered. "Go on honey, that feels good."

I crawled up on my knees and spread my legs over his cock. I took hold of his cock with my hand. He laid his hand on mine and helped me put it into my wet slit. I gently sat down on his cock. I shrieked out in pain, as he just took my virginity.

"It hurts," I said.

"I know sweetie. We can stop anytime you want," he said.

I moaned, "God no Charlie, I don't want to stop. I've been wanting to sleep with you," I whispered to him.

He played with my bare tits as he spoke to me, "I've been wanting to sleep with you baby. God I can't believe I get to fuck you."

I started to slowly bounce up and down on his cock, riding it in a slow, long rhythm. I could feel his cock going in and out of me as I rode him. He held onto my hips and caressed the sides of my waist, urging me on, urging me to go faster. He broke out into a sweat across his forehead. My body already had a sheen of sweat on it. I noticed he had a sheen of sweet across his body, a droplet making it's way down his arm.

"Oh Charlie, I'm going to cum," I groaned.

"Yess, yes baby cum all over my cock," he paused. "Oh damn, I'm going to cum too sweetheart. Will you let me shoot into your tight little pussy?"

I moaned, "Yes, oh yes I want you to."

With our dirty talk, a minute later I came and I felt him squirt into me. I came again, feeling him orgasm into me.

Breathing heavily, I gently lifted myself off of his cock and felt a twinge of pain as his softening cock slid out of me. I slithered up to him and cuddled up against his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and stroked my sweaty hair. I held his cheek and kissed him deeply.

I was panting, "That was so good, Charlie. Thanks."

"Oh no, thank you sweetie. My goodness."

I giggled. He laid his naked body on top of mine and brushed my hair away from my face and began to kiss me again. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. He rubbed his hands along my body. We were both trying to catch our breath. It had been so passionate, my first time.

He pulled his face away and laid next to me. We laid there for a little while, not saying much, just touching each other softly. Naked in the night, I began to shiver. He wrapped me up in the blanket and scooped me up in his arms again, heading into the house. The stars overhead weren't the only bodies glowing.

12