Virgin No More! Ch. 02

Story Info
Clara continues her first orgy, with new characters.
1.1k words
4.28
14.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clara2018
Clara2018
18 Followers

"My turn, suck it!"

Clara didn't have to be told twice. She had never had her mouth around a cock before, all new territory like her whole adventure that night. Her lips quivered, she parted them to meet the bulbous head of this strangers throbbing member. The taste was somewhere between salty and earthy, it was a taste she knew she would never forget. While she taste tested, and the stranger above let out a series of manly groans and grunts, Clara realized this had left her legs wide open.

And someone had taken advantage of it.

"Oh!" He eyes widened and she fought back tears as the cock in her mouth took advantage of her throat opening to make noise. The cock in her throat was not her biggest problem, the silky hands on her thighs were. They were so soft, and feminine? She couldn't kick this stranger away, especially not with how good it felt.

"Someone whispered you were here to lose your virginity." Clara finally heard the confirmation purr of a female voice near her most sacred region. A shiver wracked through her back, causing her hair to stand on end. A sticky line of drool and precum drizzled from her lips every time the cock in her mouth withdrew and returned with a slam. Her head was between the man's furry legs and she had a wide open view of his engorged nutsack.

The women between Clara's legs seemed to have found her small bottle of flavored lube, she tried to gasp as the cold substance dripped onto her stomach and slowly went down to the crease of her delicate folds. A hand dented the sheets beside her and she felt the delicate woman slide above her. Their legs intertwined as she bent down and let her mouth suck Clara's hardened pink nipples, her hands grappled and pulled on her breasts, appreciated the large size.

The moaning in Clara's throat seemed to push the cock in her mouth over the edge. Either that or the image of a beautiful older woman sucking on the young ex-virgins raw tits. Her first true taste of semen straight from the source spurted into her mouth seemingly at the speed of light. It coated her tongue and the back of her throat. She felt hands on her head holding her throat in place as he pumped his last few spurts into her. When he withdrew she was left wondering whether to swallow it or not.

"Want to share?" Clara could finally lift herself up on her elbows to get a full view of her new sexual conquest. She was beautiful, long black hair so different from her own. Her eyebrows and lips were full and dark, she was older than Clara but not by too much.

Clara didn't have a choice, the women brought her lips to hers and Clara had her first full on kiss with a women. The heat in her cheeks was blazing, she tried to keep the cum in her mouth for the women's sake, but her tongue burst in and cum was leaking between their tongues. The women was seeking out the cum in her mouth, sharing. Drops of cum and saliva dripped down her breasts and stomach causing the women to give her a final nibble on her lower lip and move downwards to lick the warm cum off her tummy.

Clara let the women have her way with her, the whole night had turned out of her control, she was starting to love being out of control of her own body.

"The men, they do not care about you." The women's voice was so hushed and deep, she was like a lioness ready to pounce on her the young lamb. "I will take care of you. The way only women can." Her smirk made Clara blush even more.

Before she even knew what was going on, Clara felt a tongue farther down, it slithered from her navel, nipped at her hip bone and made its way to her folds. The strangers tongue dipped between her lips, she felt leftover cum still in her but not for longue. The tongue flicked over her bean of a clit, causing Clara to let out a loud moan. She had never, felt anything as good as the tongue hovering over her clit. The feeling of taste buds rubbing her sensitive nub was otherworldly. Her legs squirmed uncontrollably, and her fists rubbed the red sheets raw.

Clara could barely keep her eyes open, the tongue in her pussy delved deeper, she felt hands grabbing under her soft butt, kneading her cheeks. She felt the strangers tongue dip between her cheeks farther down, just barely grazing her tight anus. A sensation still so new.

The orgasm Clara knew was coming arrived before she really wanted it to, she tried to hold it in hard. She could not control the scream of pure ecstasy as the shuddering orgasm ripped through her. Better than anything she could have achieved with her own fingers or even a vibrator. The tongue in her wet cunt ran circles around her clit, causing the most nerve wracking shudder that ripped through her whole body. Her toes felt numb, curling up tight. What sent her over the edge was her eyes rolling back in her head to see the rest of the red room full with men short and tall. Watching her.

Clara's scream of ecstasy was heard throughout the whole building, if anyone in other rooms hadn't come to see her display already, they were on their way now. She was a sight to behold as she thrust her hips into the mouth of the sweaty brunette character on top of her, both women tangled within each other, breasts swollen and pink.

When Clara's eyes opened again, the women stranger had sat up and was wiping her plump lips gently. A smile danced in her eyes.

"I told you I was good." She laughed proudly. Clara tried to sit up on the slightly sweaty bed but gave up. Her chest was still having, her nipples were still hard and standing out against her sweet chest. She ran a hand through her hair and tried not to look at all the men watching them still. "Think we should help them out?" The stranger winked at her, and Clara opened her mouth unsure whether she should protest. Her body was spent, but she didn't want to disappoint anyone her first time.

"Let's do it." Clara finally sat up, and took a deep breathe. She motioned for the men to come closer.

And the next part of her story began.

Clara2018
Clara2018
18 Followers