Virgin No More Pt. 02

Story Info
A wife meets a BBC online.
2.5k words
4.44
25.3k
24
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blcking
blcking
122 Followers

On my recent quest for a black man I had joined multiple websites including this porn site which also has a section to meet people. I met this great guy whom I've been chatting with for over a year now. We've chatted about nearly everything, from sex to love to even personal life. Unfortunately, he's married, but that does not stop him. He told me he is on the site to get away from his marriage. I told him I was also in a relationship, however, curious about sex with a black man. I've also told him about my recent encounter with a black hooker.

I've met quite a few black men on the site whom I liked. Some were very interesting to chat with, but this man, he was different. I enjoyed chatting with him. Our sexual chemistry was through the roof. He wanted to fuck me as much as I wanted to fuck him. Don't get me wrong, I don't love him nor am I in love with him, but I would definitely fuck him. I told him, more to myself, that I would not cheat on my boyfriend again. However, if I were to run away with a man, he would be that man.

After months of chatting on the site we've decided to exchange email addresses, phone numbers and other social media sites. I had told myself I would never cheat on my boyfriend, but curiosity brought me to not only cheat but pay for sex. After the hooker, I said I would not do it again. However, with this guy, I was not curious about having sex with a black man anymore. I was curious about fucking HIM.

My relationship with my boyfriend had been rocky lately. So, I needed a break from him. I decided to take some well needed time off from work and life. I told my friend about how I wanted to take some time off and he told me to come visit him. Better yet to take a vacation together. I thought about it and decided, why not. I requested a week off from work, bought my ticket and flew to a resort in Florida, where we had planned to meet up.

He picked me up from the airport. He was more handsome in person than he was on his pictures. He was not as built as the hooker, but he was fit. He had an athletic body. He also wasn't as tall as I expected him to be. He didn't tower over me like the hooker did, but even with heels on I still had to stand on my tippy toes to hug him. He smelled good. We chatted a bit in the car on our way to the resort where we were staying at. I asked him how he was able to get away from the wife. He said he told her he was traveling for business, as he normally does.

As we arrived to the hotel, it was as if we were arriving at the gates of paradise. Everything was vibrant. People had smiles on their faces and the staff was very pleasant and welcoming. However, I did not see any children. He told me it was an adults' only resort. He had already checked us in, so we went to our room. When he opened the door to the room, I was expecting a typical hotel room with a bed, chair and coffee maker - wrong. The man rented a suite. He said since we would be here for a while we might as well be comfortable, and that we would need the space (wink).

He was carrying my luggage so I was free to explore the place. There was the living area with a big couch, two chairs and a coffee table with a marble top. A separate section, for an office I assumed, had an office chair and a desk with a phone and information booklets. Then I opened a large double door to the bedroom. Yes, the bedroom was separated by doors. It had a massive California king size bed with flowers and rose petals laying on top of it and on the floor going to the bathroom. I followed them to this massive room with a Jacuzzi and stand up shower and double vanity, but no toilet. Wrong again. The toilet had its own section within the bathroom. Again, more doors. I opened the door which brought me around to the living room to find him sitting on the couch with legs crossed over the coffee table. I stood there looking at him for a moment with a big smile of amazement on my face and lust in my eyes.

I walked over to him and lapped him. He grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to him. I took his head in my hands and lifted his face up to match mine and kissed him. His lips were soft and sweet. His kiss was breath taking. I ripped off his shirt and buttons went flying. "Oops!" He told me it was okay and that he had more. He had an under shirt but I did not rip this one, instead I pulled it off over his head, which broke the kiss. I kissed his neck, shoulders, and chest as I reached down to his pants. He was not as muscular as the hooker, but he was cut. He was built more like a model than a football player. He tried to stop me and said, "This is your time off and I should be pleasuring you." I told him there would be plenty of time for that, now it was his turn.

I gently pushed him to lie down as I remove his pants. He had on boxer shorts and...no bulge from his big cock, I thought to myself. I pulled down the boxers and there it was laying limp against his legs, big and black. It had to be at least five to six inches long. I couldn't wait to get him hard and told him I would suck it and fuck it. I took his cock in my mouth and started to feel it growing. OH. MY. GOD. Did it grow? His cock was much bigger than the hooker's. It was as big as my forearm, about ten inches long, thick and veiny. It took me forever and a half to lick from his balls to the head. I did not expect a cock that size from someone with his build.

Not wanting to cum in my mouth or on my face he stopped me from sucking him. He picked me up and gently laid me on the coffee table. He took my shirt and bra off and grabbed both my tits with his hands and sucked my nipples one at a time. He had told me he does not fancy breasts, but he liked mine and that I had the perfect size and shape. He kissed and licked my stomach on his way to my pants. He removed the pants to reveal my black lace booty shorts. He had told me that he preferred booty shorts over thongs because it hides your butt, yet teases the eye with the under cheeks showing. But I had told him I only wear thongs. He smiled and said, "You remembered." I told him it was a surprise and that I only wore it just for him.

He slowly removed my panties off and took my already wet pussy in his mouth. I had told him that I do not like to be licked and he told me that's because I had never had it done right and that he would show me how it's done. The man did not only lick my pussy, he devoured it. His tongue was everywhere. He even spread my butt cheeks and licked my ass, which surprisingly helped me to relax. He kissed his way back up to my lips and his big cock was laying on my stomach. Panic kicked in as his cock was laying on my stomach. It was so big, it covered from my pussy, past my navel to my breasts. How was I going to fit this thing in me? There was no way I was going to take him all the way without him ripping me a new hole.

Even with my boyfriend I always used a condom during sex, but not today and not with him, because I wanted to know what his cock feels like inside me raw. I grabbed the head of his cock and rubbed the shaft. His balls were slapping my clit as I rubbed it. He told me to put it in and he would do the rest.

"Here we go!" I placed the head at the opening of my pussy and he gently pushed it in. Fire came shooting from my crotch through my body. I clinched my legs and tightened my pussy around his cock as I wanted to run, but this was what I came here for. He saw the fear in my eyes and felt me tightening up and said,

"I'm gonna take care of you. Just relax and enjoy it." He pushed it further inside, pulled it out and back in again. He did that until his cock was two thirds of the way there. He sat down at the end of the table, wrapped my legs around his body and locked my ankles behind his back. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him as his cock got deeper and deeper inside me.

I looked down at him. He had a big smile on his face as he said, "told you it would fit." His cock was so deep inside me I swear he was reconstructing my insides. With his cock still inside me, he stood up halfway and asked me if I was ready. I told him I was and asked him to give it to me. He told me he couldn't hear me and wanted me to beg him to fuck me.

I screamed as loud as I could, "FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG BLACK COCK!"

He hammered my pussy for at least half an hour, nonstop. With his cock still inside me, he picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms under my thighs. He gently tossed me up and down and my pussy had no choice but to slam down onto his cock as he fucked me standing up. He then carried me over to the window and pinned my back against the window pane and continued to fuck me there for the world to see. I have never cum so much in my life. I came so much I was squirting. He lowered my legs down and spun me around with my breasts pressed against the glass. He picked up one leg and fucked me from the back.

He lowered my leg down and bent me down with my palms resting on the window. He spread my legs open, grabbed my waist and pulled me back against his cock. His cock slammed inside me so hard I thought I would fly out the window. How is this man still hard after so much fucking? My pussy felt sore and was stretched to its limits. Yet, this man was still murdering my pussy with his giant black cock. He had told me he named his cock "The Hulk". Now I know why. It lived up to its name because right now it was SMASHING my insides.

He smacked my ass and spread it open. He knelt down and licked my ass. That helped me to relax and ready for that big cock. Then suddenly I felt a finger rubbing my anus. Normally I hate when men surprisingly stick their finger in my butt, but he was different. He lubed and rubbed it before he stuck it in. With his finger still inside my butt hole, he shoved his cock deep in my pussy. Let me tell you...my soul temporarily escaped my body. My pussy was squirting so much, one would have thought they moved Niagara Falls between my legs. My legs felt so weak and shaky, I dropped to my knees. He came around and shoved his cock in my mouth. I sucked and licked all my juice off his balls and cock. He grabbed the back of my head and bust his nut down my throat. After I swallowed it all, I just laid on the floor like a rag doll, drained yet satisfied.

He disappeared and left me on the floor. A moment later I heard the water running. He called for me but I was too weak to get up. I told him I couldn't get up. He came over and picked me up like a baby and carried me over to the bathroom where a hot bath was waiting in the Jacuzzi. He placed me down in to the tub and I looked around I saw the candles. He stepped into the tub and sat across from me with his legs tucked under mine and my feet on his chest. His cock was still hard. I grabbed it and started rubbing it, "How the fuck is your cock still hard?"

"You're doing this to me." He said with a smirk.

"This is going to be a long week."

"Long and hard, but well worth it."

"Indeed."

He grabbed my feet and gave me a foot massage, rubbing and stretching the toes, rubbing the ball, the arch and the heel of my foot. When he was done, I got up and straddled him. "My turn," I said lustily. I reached behind, grabbed his cock, and slid down on it. I got halfway and stopped. I wrapped my arms around and pulled his head between my breasts and start riding his big cock. I could feel my pussy lips being stretched by his big fat cock. Every now and then he pushed down on my thigh trying to get me to take more of that cock.

When I was done, I got up and walked over to the shower. I turned it on and stepped in. Water came down like a rain fall from the rain shower faucet. I looked back and he was still sitting in the tub with his cock still standing at attention. I signaled for him to join me with one finger. He got up flushed the Jacuzzi and walked over to the shower. He turned another knob and water was shooting from everywhere, from the faucet above, six jets on the wall and two jets from the floor. I bent down to suck his cock once more while the jet from the floor sprayed water to my pussy. I sucked him until he came on my breasts. We washed up and went down to dinner.

That was only day one. Stay tuned for more.

blcking
blcking
122 Followers