Virgin Nocturnes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the orgasm inside her even before she gave any outward sign. Her pussy began to tremble and clench around my cock, rippling as her muscles gave way. She clamped down hard around me, her strong young pussy flexing and fluttering around my rigid shaft as she crested the tumbling wave of her desire.

Her legs, still held in the air by my hands, began to shake. Her beautiful body buckled and convulsed beneath me. She squeezed every inch of my cock so hard I could barely breathe. Every nerve thrilled with the knowledge that my little girl's first orgasm with a man was with me. It shouldn't be me, but it was. It her daddy's cock deep in her, feeling her trembling climax from the inside out. It was so wrong. What would her mother say if she could see what I was doing to her adorable daughter?

I gave Evie a few moments for the desperate sensitivity to subside, keeping hard and still within her. Oh god, she was so sweet. So sweet. I began to move inside her again, exquisitely slowly, newly lubricated by her orgasmic wetness. The squishing sound of my cock entering and leaving her body was obscene.

I slid out of her and, taking her by the hips, moved her further back on the bed until she was lying flat. "Spread your legs for me, baby," I said. "I need you to open wide." She did as she was told, holding herself by the back of her knees, stretching her long legs apart, shyly showing me her pink, freshly-fucked pussy. Evie had always been a good girl, but I hadn't known how good until tonight.

I climbed on top of her, one hand firm on her belly and the other gripped around her slender throat. I penetrated her beautiful cunt again, and she made a sound halfway between a cry and a sigh. Her pussy was relaxed and welcoming now, her pelvis expanding to take me in. Her hips moved under me, rocking gently to increase the friction against the ridge of my cock.

Leaning down, hand moving from her throat to her jaw, I pulled her face towards mine. We were sharing air, our lips just barely touching. "Look at me, sweetheart," I commanded. "Open your eyes." She did. She stared at me with dark, dreamy eyes, sex-drunk and unfocused. I started to fuck her more intensely, never taking my gaze from hers. My cock slammed in and out of her with ferocious, unrelenting force. Her pussy was mine. Mine. It belonged to me, and I took it, hard. She felt me claiming ownership with every rampant, slippery thrust.

I felt my balls begin to tighten, and with a low, rumbling shout, I finally ejaculated deep into my daughter. Her eyes opened wide in delight as she felt my hot, dirty cum fill her darling pussy. Again and again, my cock spurted into her sweet body, my strength juddering her with every release. She clenched my hardened length in a spasmodic rhythm, her fluttering walls milking my cock for every drop. I felt like I was dissolving into her, every atom flowing from my body to hers. I had never come so hard before in my life. Nothing compared to the rush of unloading my forbidden seed into my loving baby girl. My head swam like I was drunk, like I was seeing stars.

I lay on my back and my breath came in rasping gasps. Suddenly becoming aware of my surroundings again, the soft night air moved over me, cooling my fevered skin. The candles guttered and flickered in their lamps. I looked at Evie, lying limp on the bed next to me.

She slowly drew her knees up, and said "Daddy, look." I looked, and saw something glinting between the folds of her sugary pussy. A moment later, I realized what it was. It was me. It was a white sticky pearl of cum, poised between her ruffled lips. Her pussy convulsed once more, and the pearl descended, running into a creamy rivulet down her round ass to the sheet.

I was the luckiest father in the world.

12