Virgin Sacrifice

Story Info
18-year-old virgin deflowered.
1.6k words
3.73
736.1k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackalpup
jackalpup
19 Followers

He brought the young girl into Morigana's house and the three of them immediately went into the basement. A cool breeze blew in from an open window and swirled at the young girl's feet and snaked up her bare legs, caressing her thighs under her little skirt. The man held the girl by a wrist gently, but tightened his grip if ever she moved away from him.

Morigana smiled faintly in a devilish grin and pointed to a table. Jack took the girl and sat her on the edge of the low, black glass, coffee table and stood to the side of her. The young virgin trembled with fear, watching Morigana and Jack intently.

With one look from Morigana, Jack grabbed both the girl's wrists and pulled her back and down so she was laying on the table. The young girl gasped and kicked her legs, trying to get back up, but he held her down easily and stood above her head at the other end of the table. Morigana grabbed the girl by her ankles and held her until she stopped kicking then climbed up onto the table over her, straddling her.

The woman smiled and put her face close to the little 18 year old girl's and whispered something to her to calm her down. A simple, 'shhh, it is okay…you are among friends' and the girl relaxed slightly. Morigana moved her face from the girl's ear and to her lips…and kissed her. Her kiss was gentle and calming, then another deeper kiss. The girl's fear subsided for that moment and their lips parted into a deep tongued, passionate kiss.

Jack smiled and squeezed the girl's wrists, getting hard at the sight of the two girls. He watched them kiss for a good five minutes before Morigana stopped and leaned down on the girl, kissing her neck. The virgin squirmed and struggled lightly again, trying to get away, but liking the feelings that rode through her body. Jack made a small moaning noise and whispered under his breath, "yeah…"

Morigana's hands slid up the girl's body and started to unbutton the girl's white shirt slowly. She squirmed again and the look of confusion and fear returned in her eyes. The woman smiled at the look and opened the girl's shirt to reveal her small breasts in a cute laced bra. Morigana kissed her neck again and then moved down, her hands pulling on the girl's bra and letting her pink nipples show.

The woman gently took one on her mouth and sucked on it, making the little girl whimper. Morigana bit into the soft pink flesh and the virgin gasped and squirmed some more. Morigana sucked again and bit once more before stopping to flick her tongue around the, now perfectly hard, nipple.

Morigana moved down and off of the girl, kneeling on the floor between her legs. She took the girl's skirt and pulled it down slowly and watched as the girl struggled against it. She kicked Morigana twice and the woman slapped her hard on the thigh, making the girl almost cry.

She took the girl's skirt all the way off, over her black shoes, which she removed as well. Her pink panties where next and Morigana removed them even slower, watching the look on Jack's face as she pulled them down over the struggling girl's creamy soft skin. Jack licked his lips and nodded, whispering under his breath again.

He pulled the girl's hands up to his hard dick that throbbed under his jeans. He ran the virgin's hands up and down his hot cock, smiling as her little hands brushed up against him. Morigana smiled even wider and bit her bottom lip as the girl's panties came all the way off.

Morigana slid her hands up and down the girl's thighs, following them with kisses and nibbles. The girl started to breathe heavily and she looked frightened. Her young eyes where wide and she watched the woman place kisses on her thighs, closer and closer to her pussy.

The woman spread the girl's thighs wider and she struggled against Morigana and Jack, but she was too weak for them and Morigana soon had her way. She placed her hand over the girl's muff and slid her thumb along the folds of skin and along the girl's clit. The young girl's struggles soon became something else…something pleasurable. She forgot to struggle and soon wriggled on the table and whimpered. Her eyes still held fear and confusion, however and she tugged her hands in Jack's perverted grip every so often.

Morigana slid her thumb up and down while nibbling on the girl's hips and her other hand started unbuttoning her own shirt deftly. She paused only temporarily to remove her shirt and bra before sliding her thumb back over the girl's wet clit. Morigana slid her thumb inside the girl's hole and bit down on her hip at the same time, making the girl arch her back and gasp.

She grew frightened again and squirmed against Jack, who tightened his grip until her hands turned white. He jerked her upward slightly and she stopped squirming. Her eyes pleaded with him, but he only smiled down at Morigana, ignoring the girl's desperate looks.

Morigana reached under the table and took out a toy. A long hard, silver vibrator. The woman ran it up and down the girl's legs and over her cunt a few times before tickling her clit with it. Morigana's other hand undid her own shorts and slid them off as she played with the virgin.

The girl looked down at Morigana in terrified wonder as the naked woman between her legs slid the tip of the toy inside her and back out a few times. The girl whimpered again and arched her back on the glass table.

Morigana smiled and shoved the silver vibrator deep inside the girl. She screamed out and squirmed more, gasping and almost crying. The woman laughed and did it again…and again until the girl kicked and cried. Morigana stopped her assault and straddled the girl again, her own naked body rubbing on the girl's.

Jack bit his lip and moaned as Morigana undid his pants over the girl and slid them down, revealing his hard cock. The woman stroked his dick gently as her hips rubbed up and down the girl's own hips, their wet muffs touching and rubbing together.

Morigana licked the tip of his cock with her wet, hot tongue and slid her mouth down on him a couple times, making him close his eyes and moan. She sucked it hard, but slowly and swirled her tongue around it several times.

The young girl watched them above her with slight curiosity. Her lips parted absently while she watched Morigana suck Jack. The woman stopped and took the girl's hands from Jack and freed her. She turned her over onto her hands and knees and did the same beside her on the glass table.

She took his cock in one hand and the girl's head in the other and guided her to it. The virgin didn't struggle very hard, she was curious. She licked the tip of his cock and Morigana moved her head beside the girl's as she pushed her head down on Jack. She kissed the girl's neck as she slid up and down on the man, Morigana pushing her and making her take it all in.

The woman pulled the girl back and kissed her over his dick then ran her tongue over it, then back to kissing the girl. She looked up at Jack and nodded her head. Immediately he moved behind the two girls and grabbed the virgin. She yelped and moved to get away, but Morigana knelt in front of her and grabbed her wrists.

Jack took hold of her perfect hips and slid his cock along her wet, erect, clit a few times. She whimpered and tugged at Morigana's grip, but the more she struggled, the more Morigana pulled her forward, stretching her out on the table with her ass offering itself to Jack.

He slid the tip of his cock into her tight wet pussy hole and back out a couple times. Suddenly he pulled her toward him, slamming her against himself and pushing deep inside her. She gasped loudly and her eyes watered as he filled her up several times, rocking her forward toward Morigana, who knelt holding the girl with only one hand.

Her other hand ran down her own stomach and through her bush, fingers playing in the folds of wet skin. Her legs where spread and she knelt there, touching herself and moaning with the same rhythm Jack thrust into the girl.

Morigana let go of the girl and used both her hands as fire exploded in her belly. She threw her head back and gasped, panting as she came. Jack watched her and the girl started to squirm. He held her tight and thrust deep and fast into the tight pussy.

The girl whimpered and started panting as well, she stopped struggling altogether and smiled at the feeling. He pulled her into himself hard and she gasped loudly and her body trembled. She felt weak and her stomach fluttered as the feeling flooded her. Her pussy tightened even more around Jack's dick and he looked at Morigana, flushed and trembling, and came hard deep inside the girl.

He thrust a couple more times and they all slowed down, sweaty and hot. He pulled out and the girl lay on the glass table, trembling…but smiling. Morigana reached under the table again and pulled the vibrator out. She ran it over her lips and smiled that devilish grin once more.

jackalpup
jackalpup
19 Followers