Virgin Sacrifice

Story Info
A virgin sacrifices her innocence to the gods.
1k words
3.97
36.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay on the cold stone slab with arms and legs spread wide. Her body convulsed in shivers as the sun set. All that covered her was the sheerest of silk, the finest material that the village had to offer. Yet she willingly remained on the altar with her hands extended to the sky.

She wanted so desperately to make her family proud. This provided a rare opportunity for her to prove that she was worthy of her village's respect.

Rumbling sounded in the distance. Within moments rain began to fall, slowly at first then faster and faster. She began to shiver even more violently. Her gown clung to her like a second skin. Had she been with anyone from the village she would have been embarrassed by the way that her nipples poked out of the fabric and stuck between her thighs, but she was alone and could only think of how miserably cold and wet she was.

At first she paid no attention to the breeze tickling her ankles. The anticipation of the coming god was drowned out by the pouring rain. But the soft caresses around her ankles grew firmer and moved up to her calves, stopping to massage the tense muscles there. That was when she realized that what she thought was a breeze was really a pair of large masculine hands.

Too afraid to look down her body at the god's magnificence, she squeezed her eyes shut against the falling rain. The hands continued to caress up her calves and over her knees. They paused as when they reached the hem of her wrap at her thighs.

"Are you scared?" a deep, seductive voice whispered.

"Wh- what?" she exclaimed.

The silk covering her thighs was lifted higher and higher until it barely covered the apex between her thighs.

"Are you scared?" the voice repeated. Fingers stroked the smooth skin just below her nether lips. "Do I have to tie you down, or are you willing?"

"No, my lord. I am willing," she weakly replied.

The god chuckled. "You lie abysmally. But your willingness makes up for your fearful inexperience."

She braced for the pain that was sure to come when he entered her. But no pain came. Instead her god raised the silk over her hips and above her breasts. Warm breath blew on her core, and hands began caressing her sides. She slowly began to relax.

"I am pleased with the village's offering," the god said with a smile in his voice.

"I am glad, my lord," she whispered.

Hands snaked underneath her and grabbed the firm globes of her ass. He squeezed firmly for leverage and slid onto the altar above her. He rubbed his naked body against hers. For the first time in her life she felt male nipples rub against her breasts. Chest hair rubbed against very sensitive flesh. A mammoth erection nestled between moistening flesh.

Slowly she opened her eyes. Darkness loomed above her. She could make out the barest glint of his eyes.

"My lord," she questioned, "What more can I do for you?"

The god's mouth swooped down so that it was brushing her own.

"Scream for me," he whispered softly before licking her bottom lip.

A moan left her mouth, and the god's tongue darted inside. His fingers stroked up and down her back as he slowly ravished her mouth.

She wrapped her legs around his waist. Her core grew wetter and wetter. His cock began to slide over the entrance to her canal. The smooth yet firm flesh caressed her intimately in ways that she had never been touched before. Entranced, she began to rock her hips against him.

She could sense the god smile. He slowly withdrew one hand from behind her and trailed it up her stomach to her breast. Fingers began stroking her nipple lightly at first then with increasing intensity. He lowered his mouth to the other nipple and began sucking hard.

She cried out, "Oh please, god, please!"

The god withdrew his hands and braced them firmly on the altar on either side of her face.

"Grab my shoulders," he grunted.

She did not hesitate to do as her god commanded. With her legs wrapped around his waist and her hands on his shoulders, she was completely at his mercy. But nothing mattered as much as pleasing this god.

The sacrifice was ready. He impaled her without hesitation. She screamed, not knowing whether it was from pleasure or pain. She felt stretched farther than she had ever been stretched before. Yet she welcoming this violation of her inmost being.

Slowly the god began to thrust up into her. The rainwater served to lubricate the god's movement on the stone. She glided up and down the top of the smooth altar as his thrusts became quicker and harder. The sound of flesh smacking against flesh could be heard over the storm.

Her nails dug into the god's muscular shoulders. Little mews of desire poured out of her mouth. The god captured her mouth with his and began an intimate kiss. He tasted like ambrosia.

She could feel the god growing harder and longer inside of her. He kept his hips thrusting at a steady pace. She hung on for dear life.

Lightening struck. Semen flooded her vaginal canal and spurt straight into her womb. She could feel this hot release inside of her and was pushed over the edge. She began moaning and rubbed all of her body against him.

"Yes... Yes... Oh my god, yes!" she cried.

The sacrifice collapsed in exhaustion and entered a deep dreamless sleep. The god slid from her spent body, angling her hips upwards so that his seed could take root inside her womb. After a great while he let go of her hips and backed off of the altar. This is how the villagers would find her tomorrow: body lying naked on the altar with the silk pooled above her breasts, a puddle of blood marking her first coupling.

The god found it hard to leave such a devoted servant, especially one that could arouse him merely by lying naked while asleep. But he must leave for the ritual to be complete. If his seed didn't blossom in her womb, she had been marked and he would be able to try again.