Virgin Sacrifice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After knowing Charlie for about two weeks he asked her out and she was giddy to finally be going out with him. When he picked her up at her apartment, the passionate yet excited look on her face almost made him forget all his plans. Charlie was spectacularly beautiful, but the dress she was wearing did not flatter her at all and all James could think about was that his mother would be horrified at this womanly vision that was hidden in such a shapeless, unflattering dress. Still the glow and beauty of her face made him forget about the shapelessness of the dress.

When he came outside, James led Charlie to his car. She jumped up and down in excitement. James had recently traded in his Mustang Cobra convertible for this Land Rover Sport SUV, one he thought was infinitely more practical in Nashville while still being stylish. Charlie was jumping up and down, her eyes bright with joy and began quoting all the performance statistics of the Land Rover Sport, exclaiming that she had loved this car from the first moment she saw one. As she continued her excited litany, she said she really loved the Mustang Cobra convertible but could never get one around here because the weather was too unpredictable. James looked at her with stunned disbelief, because he had said almost those exact same words to his parents when he traded the car last month.

They went to dinner and a movie and while the dinner was good, neither could stop gazing or touching each other. To an outsider, they represented a vision of two lovers that couldn't wait to rip each other's clothes off and indulge in a licentious physical intimacy. Both James and Charlie felt the magnetism the whole time they were together. It was like trying to keep two magnetic force fields apart.

The movie made their sexual tension worse. In the darkened theater, James would shift from putting his arm around her to having their fingers intertwined with one another, with James' hand engulfing Charlie's tiny hand. Twice during the movie they kissed, their tongues dueling with one another, their kisses heart rending, which they both felt from the curling of their toes to the tingling in their scalp. Charlie had goosebumps and trouble catching her breath after the kisses and James wasn't fairing much better. Neither remembered anything about the must see action flick.

The minute James touched her, the electricity between them was palatable and while the sexual energy was there, there was also something deeper, something James had never felt before. James felt her deep in his heart almost as though he loved her but having known Charlie only three weeks he knew this was impossible. By the time James took Charlie home, both were a bundle of keyed up sexual tension and Charlie wanted James to come into the apartment for a goodnight drink, both fully knowing where it would end. James couldn't keep his eyes, hands or lips off of her and knew he would never be able to control himself if he went into her apartment, so he declined. He gave Charlie a chaste kiss, saw her inside her apartment and quickly left.

James sat in his car for a half hour trying, unsuccessfully, to still his desire for Charlie and when he finally put his vehicle in drive, he was still shaking with desire and his cock was still rock hard. Charlie stood by the door for a little while with her hands under her dress frantically rubbing her clit, while praying she would hear his knock on her door, but when she didn't, tears of frustration streamed down her cheeks and she went to the window and watched him sitting in his car. She had always had to beat men away from her, but the one man she wanted to ravage her barely even kissed her goodnight and she spent hours trying to combat sexual tension. Charlie began to feel like an overly tensioned guitar string as her whole body vibrated with unresolved sexual desire.

That night both of them had the same dream in which Charlie had been tied naked and left hanging from a hook, with her body stretched taught, she was a vision to behold. In their dream James found her dangling erotically from the hook and before he could cut her down she had moaned sensuously. James took the hint and began kissing, fondling and caressing her passionately, then sucked her pussy to multiple orgasms. As the dream continued he moved her bound body to a bed, then made love to her, over and over again. Both of them woke up, bathed in erotic perspiration and had to masturbate before they could go back to sleep.

Their next date was Wednesday and James had learned his lesson. No movies. So they ate dinner and went to a concert, but the concert was not much different, by the end of the date they were both shaking with desire and ready to jump into the bed and fuck all night long. However, once again James saw her to the door but did not come in, gave her a chaste kiss and left. Both of them were fighting the magnetism drawing them together. Their attraction to one another wasn't all sexual, both James and Charlie felt like something was missing without being around each other. Dependency. They both were very independent, never needing anyone, so this feeling of being incomplete was foreign and disconcerting to both of them.

Charlie felt the magnetism and knew that he felt the same way about her, but what she couldn't understand was why he didn't want to take her to bed. She could tell by the massive bulge in his pants that he wanted her as much as she wanted him to take her virginity. Every time she was around him she trembled with desire and if he didn't make a move soon, she was going to have to make herself irresistible or attack him and make him take her. She couldn't stand this sexual tension and frustration for much longer.

James was going as crazy as Charlie was. He couldn't sleep, but when he did, he had sexually charged dreams about her that would always awake him with a painfully stiff cock and his body glistening with perspiration. The tension forced him to masturbate to relieve the pressure, but he would awake several hours later in the same condition. No woman had ever affected him this way. He was always the one in charge. Women had always been a disposable pleasure, but not Charlie. He knew he would never be able to protect her with the ceremony still more than a month away. He had to find a way to ravish her and still keep her a virgin; otherwise he would be insane within a month.

The men he noticed earlier seemed to be getting more fidgety and on occasions he would see them altogether next to a white van. He needed to come up with a plan to either separate them or get rid of them altogether. He was really having a hard time thinking because Charlie occupied all his thoughts. James was spending a lot of time at the gym working hard to clear Charlie from his mind so he could concentrate on keeping her safe. Even when she wasn't there he could feel her touch, the burn of her lips and her silky smooth skin under his hands. She occupied his every waking and dreaming moment, and he was scared he was going to lose her because he couldn't think straight enough to keep her safe.

Despite what his father said about Charlie determining her own path, James couldn't shake the feeling that he was destined to be with Charlie. From cars, to books, music, movies and restaurants, they seem to like all the same things as though everything about her was in sync with him. There were just enough differences to add spice to their relationship and with her sharp mind and quick wit, the conversations were always lively and passionate. James felt Charlie was the perfect woman, as if she had been made specifically for him.

Soon they were regularly going out at least once and sometimes twice a week. On every date James was nothing but a perfect gentleman and it was driving both of them crazy. They both were having the same crazy dreams. About three weeks after their first date, they were watching a movie that contained a scene where a women was hanging from manacles on a wall and Charlie gasp and said "Just like my dreams." Since James was having the same dreams, he looked at Charlie with his mouth agape and started to wonder if they were having the same dreams. Could there be greater powers at work.

On their seventh date James was having a really difficult problem, he wanted Charlie in the worst way and every time he touched her, he felt her sexuality flowing into him. He knew that if he let go and held her or kissed her the way he wanted, he would not be able to stop until she was totally his. On this occasion Charlie took it to a new level during their goodnight kiss in front of her apartment door. It started getting passionate with James feeling himself being immersed in her desire and it took all of his willpower pull away.

Charlie would hear nothing of that and jumped on him, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as she hungrily devoured his mouth, lips and face. James kept backing away until his back hit an outside wall and then he slid down to the floor with Charlie still clinging to him and threatening to suck his tongue out of his mouth. With a growl James lost his control and rolled on top of her and with a punishing kiss, took back control and his large hand began mauling her breast. In her head Charlie screamed with joy. She had gotten him to lose control, then as he pinched her nipple through her clothes, she let out a vociferous scream. "Yes, Oh Gawd...Yes, take me."

James knew what was happening but he couldn't stop, he had to have her and six weeks of desire started pouring out of him as he manhandled Charlie. Then suddenly he felt a punishing blow to his ribs, closely followed by another and then hands pulling him from Charlie. He looked over and three young toughs were kicking him and trying to pull him from Charlie and they were yelling. "Rape" and "Get off of her." Then he felt them rip him away from Charlie and all three guys sat on him raining blows on him with their hands and feet.

Charlie was screaming with joy in her mind as James was finally going to make her a complete woman, then suddenly he was gone and three guys were hitting and kicking him. Charlie screamed in her head and out loud. "No, my God No. He is my boyfriend, let him go!" She remembered her self defense classes and waded into the fray, scratching, kicking and punching until they backed away and she could cover James with her body. Her passionate defense of him left no doubt that she was not being raped and this was her boyfriend, so the guys backed off mumbling an apology and left.

James was lying on the ground outside Charlie's apartment with Charlie covering him with her tiny body, and he knew these well meaning guys had given him a reprieve. Without their interference he would have never been able to stop and Charlie would have been deflowered on the ground instead of a beautiful bed by someone she loved. James sat up and looked into Charlie's eyes and the wild passion was still ruling her. He needed to leave before they lost it again.

He walked her over to the door of her apartment, gave her a kiss and started to leave. Once again she jumped into his arms, but the spell had been broken and while he gave her a deeper kiss, he was still able to pull away. Charlie silently cursed the three toughs that tried to save her. She could tell that James had regained control. She had lost the advantage and while she still trembled with passion, she would have to wait for another day. She went into her apartment and James went to his car.

While James was sitting in his car quivering with the unreleased sexual ardor he had for Charlie, she was in her apartment having the exact same problem. She could still feel James hands lips touching her and she was vibrating from the desire implanted in her womb. She so desperately wanted James to take her virginity and make her a woman, his woman and tonight she almost had him. She resolved to turn up the pressure and show him there were definitely no doubts that she wanted him.

While James was sitting in his car, he noticed a white van sitting in the back of the parking lot and he thought he could make out at least a couple of people in the van. With their positioning, he felt like they were getting ready to strike, so he picked up his cell phone and called 911 and reported that he saw a bunch of men follow a lady home from work and that they were parked outside her apartment. He gave them the license plate of the van and explained that he saw three men in ski masks in the van and felt like they were getting ready to do harm to the woman they followed home. Then he started his car and reparked it in the back of the apartment complex, got out and walked to a spot where he could keep Charlie's apartment and the van in sight.

About 15 minutes later, he saw the side door open and silently the van moved towards Charlie's darkened apartment. All of her lights had been turned off. With impeccable timing the cops showed up just then and their attempts to take Charlie were thwarted. The cops stayed there for several hours and got statements from everyone including Charlie and ultimately hauled all the men off and confiscated the van. James knew he had only thrown a monkey wrench into their plans and he also knew that they would most likely be back. The cops didn't have enough to hold them for long, but he had given himself a day or two of freedom with Charlie.

Charlie's workouts and body sculpting took on a new intensity because she was trying to make herself as beautiful and irresistible as she could for James, while at the same time try to work off the sexual tension that seemed to be consuming her. She purchased a new wardrobe to show off the results of her workouts. She wanted to ignite as much passion in James as he did in her. On nights that she thought he would be coming in, her skirts were shorter and tops more revealing with her regular customers and co-workers taking notice. Charlie only wanted James to notice and he did.

This was one of James regular nights to visit the bookstore. When he entered, he was greeted by a vision of Charlie in a blouse with a plunging neckline and an unusually short skirt. James came straight to her, by-passing his normal books and stood close enough for his chest to graze her nipples. His eyes pinned her to the spot and as his breath caressed her face, she felt the sexual tension between them grow and she desperately hoped something would happen that night. James reached up and caressed her face. Charlie pressed her face into his hand, wanting everything he was offering.

With his other hand James began to caress her neck, his fingers searching and finding a throbbing pulse. He began to caress her neck erotically, stroking her pulsing veins so close to the skin; and Charlie began to feel an erotic heat starting in her neck and then flowing into her life force. Charlie could feel the heat spreading through her body and all she could do was stand there feeling her body throb with sexual need and her mind going blank waiting for James to command her.

James whispered into Charlie's ears. "Kiss me." Charlie responded by wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling herself tightly against his body while reaching to his lips and driving her tongue deep into his mouth, desperately trying to please the man commanding her. James knew she was now his and for the next few minutes enjoyed the unbridled passionate ardor that Charlie poured into his mouth.

James pulled back from the kiss and whispered into her ear. "Go to the restroom, takeoff your bra and panties and then meet me behind the reference shelves." As he looked into Charlie's eyes he could see her lust and need to please him. He felt her arms release him as she reluctantly turned to go do exactly what he had said.

As Charlie entered the restroom there was no hesitation as she stripped off her panties and then took off her blouse, removed her bra and put her blouse back on. She turned and looked into the mirror and saw a beautiful woman with sexual need showing on her face and she almost didn't recognize the sexually charged woman she had become. Her thrusting nipples were showing the world how desperate she was for James to have his way with her, her face a mask of desire. Charlie's sexual need overrode all other thoughts except for James commands. She wanted to be as sexy as she could be, so she unbuttoned her blouse below her breasts, revealing her grandmother's pendant nestled in her cleavage.

As she left the bathroom, the insides of her breasts were exposed, almost to the nipples and Charlie felt more wanton and sexually inspired than she ever had in her entire life. As she began to walk to the back reference section, she felt her breasts bounce and wobble, threatening to burst free of her blouse and as her nipples scraped sensuously against the blouse, she felt erotic tremors rush through her body. As she continued to walk, the tremors turned into an inferno centering in her sexual core. By the time she reached the reference section, her body and legs were quivering so badly she had trouble walking.

As Charlie reached the beginning of the reference section, sure to be out of sight of customers, she stopped, quivering at what she was going to do. She pulled her blouse from her skirt and completely unbuttoned it so that it was hanging open, baring her torso with her nipples barely covered. There was no way James was getting away tonight and as she walked on wobbly legs up to James, she could see the fire in his eyes and knew tonight was the night.

As James saw her approach, a large smile lit his face. Not only had she done as he commanded, but she had taken it to the next step by opening her blouse. As she approached he could see her engorged nipples scraping against the blouse, trying to break free and her eyes were inflamed with erotic need. As she stood in front of him, James could see her whole body trembling. James looked deep into her eyes, holding her gaze as he reached out, caressing her breast from inside the blouse. He spread the blouse wide, uncovering Charlie's hard and throbbing nipple. As he began to carefully toy with her nipple, James could see her breasts shuttering with her halting, gasping breaths, her mouth fell open in a deep, throaty, lust laden moan, with her eyes blazing with the desire coursing through veins.

James pinched Charlie's nipple between his thumb and forefinger and her whole body shuttered with her legs starting to buckle. Charlie sagged against the bookshelf as she succumb to the craving that was sapping the strength from the rest of her body. James grabbed her arms and propped her up against the bookcase and then whispered to her. "Hold out your arms." As she did, James strapped on leather cuffs to her wrists and then linked them together with islets embedded in the cuffs.

James picked her up as if she weighed nothing, pulled her hands above her head and then draped her bound hands over hook embedded in the reference shelf. As James set her back down, Charlie realized her feet would not touch the floor and she was hanging bound just like she had been in her erotic dreams. She felt the pull as her arms were stretched and her tiny body was now supported by the hook in the bookcase. There was one difference. In her dreams she was naked. As she looked at James, he was reaching for her skirt. She realized that he planned on remedying that as well.

James unzipped her skirt and it fell to the floor, he then pulled open her blouse and tied the tales of her blouse behind her back. Charlie was now hanging completely naked from the bookshelf with her only covering being her grandmother's amulet hanging between her breasts. As James began to gently caress and kiss her exposed and inflamed body, she realized this was exactly like her dreams. Even hanging from the bookcase with her feet a foot off the floor, she could look James in the eye and she could see him appraising her with loving and passionate eyes.