Virgin Sacrifice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

As Charlie was hanging from the hook, she replayed her dreams, trembling as she remembered each caress and touch he'd given her. James began to duplicate her dream, with each caress Charlie felt the erotic passion spread through her. With each of his touches and caresses her erotic quivering increased, magnified by her dreams and what she knew was to come. Later she realized that her skin and body was now one sexual organ and all she could think about was how to slake the uncontrolled hunger gnawing deep in her womb.

Hanging from the bookcase, Charlie's magnificently sculpted body took on a whole new definition with her soft silky skin stretched tight over her sharply defined muscles. Her tiny belly and waist were now stretched thin, with all of her firmly defined abs in sunken prominence below her ribs. Her chest was pulled taut, her ribs starkly defined with her skin stretched taut over her ribs. Her breasts were pulled high on her chest with her nipples thrusting and begging for attention. Her bald pussy seemed to thrust outward, with her pussy lips red and swollen with desire and glistening in the subdued light, waiting for James to take her.

James bent down and began to softly caress her lips with his tongue and Charlie shivered with the strangely erotic and loving caresses his tongue was lavishing on her lips. She wanted to reach out and capture his lips, but something kept her from doing so. She opened her mouth, giving him free reign. James slow passionate caresses gave way as his mouth descended on hers and his tongue began to plunder her mouth and dual with her tongue for dominance. The depth of passion in this kiss took Charlie's breath away and her head rolled back and forth on her shoulders as she felt her desire push all thoughts aside and all she could do is feel.

As the kiss went on, Charlie felt completely consumed by his dominance of her body and she felt her scalp tingle, her toes curl and her nipples throb while her pussy clenched and wept, waiting to be taken. James mouth rolled away from her lips and traveled down to her neck where his lips, tongue and teeth begin to make love to the extended veins throbbing on her neck. His lips wrapped around her throat with an artery throbbing beneath her skin and as her life was throbbing in his mouth, Charlie felt her whole body shiver with the power of his craving. The feeling of her blood hammering through her veins and into his mouth was the most erotic thing Charlie had ever felt, and her head fell back presenting her neck to him and surrendering her body and her life to him. Charlie felt her heart ache and she realized she wanted more than this one time, she wanted this for forever.

James felt a sensual power that he had previously never known over take him as he felt her artery throbbing with her life, as her blood rushed through the artery captured in his mouth. Then he felt Charlie's head fall back, presenting her neck and her life to him and at that moment he felt her reach deep into his heart and he wanted more than just one night. He wanted her, all of her, to be his, forever.

As James mouth continued to make love to her neck, his hands began caressing beautiful parts of her body. His hand started at her stretched taut belly and caressed upwards, cupping her breast and thumbing her turgid nipple. James felt her body shutter and her breath catch as he began to pinch and roll her nipple between his fingers. James couldn't believe how hard her nipples were and as he pinched her nipple, he could feel her belly clench and her pussy tilt upwards reacting to her over stimulated nipple.

Charlie was finding it hard to catch her breath, the unbelievable desire consuming her body was something she had only dreamed about; but the reality was much better than her dreams. Her mouth was opening with gasping, panting breaths and despite everything James was doing to the rest of her body, her pussy was twitching and glistening as her nectar was coating her inflamed nether region. She felt James kissing down her neck and across her chest until he captured her nipple and sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh Gawd, Oh My Gawd, Oh Oh Gawd." She began moaning softly as she felt the erotic tension in her body building.

James stopped his erotic torture and stood looking into Charlie's lust filled eyes and said. "I can't have you making noises and have someone interrupt us. Next time you can fully voice your pleasure, but not now." He then pulled the ball gag out of his pocket and fit the ball in her mouth and buckled it behind her head. In her mind all Charlie could think about was, "Next Time? Oh My God...Next Time, Oh Yes, YES, He's Mine! Oh God, YES".

James resumed sucking on her nipple with his lips and tongue twisting it in his mouth while his fingers cruelly twisted and pinched her other nipple. He heard Charlie sucking her breath through her nose and then moaned sumptuously behind the ball gag as her body began to writhe sensuously. One hand caressed down her back and started fondling her tightly muscled ass, while the other hand slid down over her belly and cupped her very wet pussy mound.

Charlie thought that she was going crazy with everything James was doing to her, but the second his hand began caressing her pussy lips her breath locked in her chest and the fire in her loins turned into an inferno. Charlie's hips began an erotic belly dance, with her hips shaking and vibrating, seemingly independent of the rest of her body. As James slid the tips of his fingers between her pussy lips and began drumming on her clit, Charlie felt a fast build to an orgasmic explosion that rocked her body to its core.

Charlie was blinded by the fireworks exploding in her head and with all her muscles locked in orgasmic exultation she couldn't breathe or scream the bliss coursing through her body. Charlie went from frozen in orgasmic bliss into hard shaking body shivers as her muscles found their own way of expressing the rapture they were feeling, and it went on and on. By the time Charlie came back to reality, James lips and mouth had abandoned her breasts, kissed their way down across her trembling belly, to her spasming quim. Before she knew it, James was kneeling between her legs with her thighs resting on his shoulders and his mouth poised to begin the ravishment of her pussy.

James had never smelled or seen or tasted anything as exquisitely beautiful as Charlie's pussy, and with his first lick, he knew it was going to be difficult to stop. He drove his tongue deep into her pussy as he began to lap at the sweetest, most intoxicating nectar he'd ever tasted. Charlie had almost recovered from the biggest orgasm of her life, when James started eating her cunt and she immediately exploded into an orgasm that left everything in her life behind. The ball gag muffled her first orgasmic scream and after that she didn't have the breath left.

Charlie's whole body convulsed and spasmed trying to curl into the fetal position with her stomach muscles cramping into a hard quivering six-pack. Charlie's brain completely shut down on the teeming sensations overwhelming her sanity. Every muscle in her body was trembling with the explosive power of the orgasm that had just devastated her senses.

James had one of her tiny ass cheeks in each hand as he tried to control Charlie's wild spasms and kept feeding her pussy into his ravenous mouth. Even in Charlie's wildest fantasies she had never imagined anything like this and it refused to stop. As James continued to lick, suck and nibble on her pussy and clit, driving waves of sensations through Charlie's overwhelmed body.

To Charlie it wasn't waves of sensations but more like tsunami after tsunami piling on top of each other, sweeping away every previous fantasy and dream. She was now living the most incredible experience she could have ever imagined and her body was being buffeted by waves of hard cramping sensation's. James gave her pussy a final kiss, looked up and saw Charlie's body having seizures, with all of her muscles pumped and distended from her unrelenting erotic quakes. Her body was glistening with perspiration and her hair, wild from her thrashing, was sticking to her quivering breasts.

Her eyes are what captured his soul. She was giving him the softest, gentlest, most loving looks he had ever seen. She seemed to look right into his heart. Her eyes drew him to her and he stood in front of her, unbuckling her ball gag. Her whole body, including her lips, was still shaking as he leaned down and gently began to lovingly kiss her quivering lips. As their lips separated, Charlie whispered in a shaky, quivering voice. "Ja Ja James?"

James realized that the one word was a testament to her feelings for him, but was also a question asking what's next? As he looked into her eyes, he could tell she was pleading with him to not let this end and he knew how she was feeling because he felt exactly the same way. As he looked into her eyes, he could see tears starting to glisten in them as he leaned down and gently kissed the tip of her nose. He stated, "You're coming home with me."

Tears started rolling down her face as she gave him the most loving and beautiful smile he had ever seen, and then looking at him hopefully she whispered his name one more time. This time he knew she was begging for another kiss. As he lay claim to her with his tongue plundering her mouth, his hand cupped her breast and began playing with her nipple. This set off another round of body shivers and lusty moans. When he released her lips, she pleaded. "Don't ever stop."

James pulled her blouse from behind her back and buttoned only the bottom two buttons. He slid her skirt up her legs and fastened it around her waist. Then scooped her into his arms and lifted her off the hook. He looked up at her arms and saw the cuffs still there. He walked over to the chair where he could sit her down and take off the cuffs, but as he started towards the chair, Charlie whispered. "Don't take them off, I want to be bound by you."

He looked into her eyes and saw complete and unrelenting trust and love and a she draped her bound arms over his head, and snuggled into his neck, he realized she was giving herself to him. James felt his heart swell as he looked down at this beautiful woman in his arms. He wanted nothing more than to run away with her, but his parents had told him he had been joined to someone and Charlie was the virgin sacrifice he was to save.

As James took a step toward the desk and one of her nipples slipped, peeking out from under the blouse and he couldn't resist such a beautiful sight. He dipped his head and took her nipple into his mouth and suckled it before he grabbed it with his teeth and gave a gentle pull, stretching her nipple. Charlie moaned sensuously as her whole body shuddered and then she kissed her way up to his neck to his ear, where she whispered. "Take me home and make love to me."

James felt an ache in his chest, because he truly wanted nothing more than to do a she asked. James carried her to the desk where her assistant manager was working and told her that Charlie was going home now and would not be in tomorrow. She was to take care of opening and closing the store tonight and tomorrow. James grabbed her purse and carried her out to his car and set her in the passenger seat.

As James sat in the driver's seat, Charlie climbed over the console and sat in his lap. She looked up at him and for a couple of minutes, they communicated with their eyes and their love and desire for each other was truly palpable. Charlie grabbed James hand and slid it under her blouse, cupping her breast into his hand and she draped her still bound arms over James head and pulled his mouth to hers. James was trying, but this beautiful, sensuous, wanton woman was too much to resist. Their lips and tongue battled each other for dominance of her mouth.

James's fingers were twisting and pulling on her hard, enflamed nipple and Charlie bowed her back pushing her breasts harder into his hands, trying to give him more to play with. As he pinched hard on her nipple Charlie abruptly threw her head back trembling, gasping for breath as she moaned. "Oh my Gawd, Oh my Gawd you're going to make me cum again."

James switched to the other nipple and began to pull and twist as his mouth once again claimed her opened and exposed throat. As he raked his teeth down her sensuously displayed neck, her body convulsed in a new orgasm. James hand abandoned his nipple play and instead slid two fingers between her swollen and weeping pussy lips as his thumb slid over her clit. Charlie's small orgasm exploded into a full-blown gut wrenching cum and her stomach muscles clenched jackknifing her body into James chest where he reacquired her mouth in a predatory kiss.

James began to saw his fingers in and out of her incredibly tight pussy, with his thumb caressing her clit on every stroke. Charlie was gasping and moaning in his mouth as she continued to convulse as he stretched out her orgasm with his fingers and thumb. James spotted a rock-hard nipple that seemed terribly lonely and his mouth abandoned Charlie's lips to latch onto her nipple.

As James began to scrape and pull on her nipple with his teeth, Charlie's orgasm seemed to escalate with her mouth opening and closing in a silent, breathless scream of ecstasy. Once again Charlie was being buffeted by orgasmic waves slamming into her body, as one would wane another was right behind it. She could only feel and it was becoming more difficult to breathe as she felt his fingers stretching her pussy wide open. She had longed for her dream man to stretch her pussy and fill her with his meaty cock and now she had her dream man filling her pussy with his fingers and she knew his cock was not far behind.

"Oh Gawd James, Fill me, make me Yours, Oh Gawd, Oh Gawd, I love you." Charlie whispered into James ear.

When James heard her confession of love, he felt his heart jump because he realized he felt the same way and he wanted her to be all his. His mouth left her nipple and recaptured her lips in a love affirming kiss. Charlie started to panic when she blurted out her love, but James reaction told her that he loved her too and her dream man really was her dream man.

Their kiss ended but their lips stayed together just barely touching then James sucked her lower lip into his mouth and gently held it in his mouth for a second. He pulled his fingers from her still spasming pussy and wrapped his arms around her pulling her quivering body tightly to his. He began to rain soft tiny kisses all over her face and Charlie tilted her face to his, closed her eyes and surrendered her face to his seemingly endless supply of little kisses he was lavishing on her face.

"I love you Charlie. Lord help me, I am in love with you. This wasn't supposed to happen, but it has and I can never give you up and I want you as mine." James Confessed.

Upon hearing James declaration of love, Charlie opened her eyes and looked at him. With that look, James knew she would always be his. Charlie's eyes conveyed the depth of love that James had dreamed about. Her love was complete, selfless and committed and with that look, James knew they were soul-mates. This was truly a completely redundant statement as Charlie passionately whispered.

"James, I love you with all that I am and I freely give you my heart and body. I will be yours forever, never denying you anything. Please James, take me home and make me a complete woman, your woman."

Once again their lips joined in a loving and passionate kiss and when their lips parted with her bound arms still draped over James head, she snuggled deep into his embrace and laid her head on his chest. And with this small intimate gesture, James truly new she would be his forever. James started the car and began the 30 minute drive home. During the drive, Charlie's body would give full body shudders, still displaying the aftershocks of her many orgasms tonight. After each shudder, she would moan and whisper his name.

When they got to James house and he had parked the car in the garage he had the task of getting Charlie out of the car. She had fallen asleep still snuggled against his chest, she looked so beautiful and serene he couldn't disturb her. So he carefully wiggled his way out the car door, holding her in his arms and eventually got free of the car and carried her into the house. He carried her lightly through the house and into his bedroom laid her gently on his bed disentangling his head from her arms.

He sat on the bed looking at this incredibly beautiful gift and he felt like the luckiest man in the world. Charlie was an incredibly beautiful and focused woman, but now with her love for James glowing on her face she was absolutely radiant. He couldn't help staring at the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and felt his heart ache with the love he was feeling for her. His hand reached out and gently stroked her cheek and Charlie responded by rubbing her face against his hand and moaning his name in her sleep.

James unlinked her cuffs so her arms were now free, covered her with the duvet and stood to call his parents and give them the bad news. He had taken Charlie and with it her right of self-determination and he knew if she stayed here any longer he would take her virginity as well. He felt unfulfilled without her and he needed her so badly as to almost be classified as an addiction; he craved her voice, her touch or even just her presence.

He had saved her, but failed with every other aspect of his father's mission. In addition, they had always told him that he had been promised to someone long ago and he knew Charlie was his destiny not the person he had been promised to. He was going to disappoint them here as well, because he couldn't give up Charlie, she completed him, she was part of him.

He stood and went into the living room and stared out the window as he called his parents. When his mom answered he choked out a greeting and his mom immediately knew something was wrong. He sat heavily in the easy chair, put the phone on speaker phone as he held his head in his hands. She started probing and then he heard his father get on the extension and both of them wanted to hear the whole story.

James told them how he'd found the woman that would have been the satanic virgin sacrifice, he had disrupted the Satanists plans to kidnap her and during his close contact they had both fallen deeply in love. James said he knew that they had somebody in mind for him to marry, but she is the most beautiful, wonderful and loving woman he'd ever met. When he is with her he feels complete, like she is part of him. Several times during the storytelling his voice would choke up knowing he was disappointing his parents and he had let them down.

Then the conversation took a different turn when his mom asked what the girls name was. James didn't see where this really mattered but he told her the woman's name was Charlie Everett and immediately his mother and father began to laugh and talk excitedly. James yelled at them to stop and tell him what's going on.

His mother then told him the story of how two sets of friends were always together and their firstborn children always played together and were inseparable. Druids believe strongly in the right of self determination, but Charlie's mother saw how the two children were perfect for each other and without anyone's knowledge performed the joining ceremony when they were three years old. The joining ceremony permanently links the children's two hearts together and they will never be complete without each other. The families name was Everett and the girls name was Charlene. Charlie is part of him and he is part of her, neither would be happy until they were together; she is his lifemate and soulmate.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers