Virgin Sacrifice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

When James growled and began licking and nibbling on her neck, Charlie shivered and felt her whole body tingle with goosebumps popping all over her. Nothing in her life ever felt so perfect and so right as when she gave herself to him and as he took possession, her heart soared with love and ecstasy; she knew this is where she belonged.

When Charlie presented her beautiful delicate neck to him, James felt his heart flying and when his lips felt her heart throbbing beneath her skin, he knew she was his to love, cherish and protect. As his lips traveled down her neck, feeling her pulse, nothing had ever felt so intimate as this moment and he knew she completed him. Without her, he was only half. She was where he belonged. She was home. They had only know each other for almost two months, but their hearts had been joined forever and he truly knew what loving someone, with all that you are, felt like.

James pulled away from her neck and looked into her eyes full of tears and so full of love it took his breath away. He passionately whispered.

"I have loved you since I first saw you and every day we are together my love for you grows deeper. With you I feel things I have never felt, love and passion yes, but I also feel complete like I was half and now I'm whole. The thought of not having you in my arms makes me crazy and I know I will be half a person. I want you to be with me always, I want you move in here with me and I want you to be my wife."

As tears started falling from her eyes, her face beamed at him and she whispered. "Yes, Oh James, Yes I can't bear to be apart from you." She tilted her head begging for a kiss and their lips joined sealing their love pact.

James pulled back from the kiss and playfully said. "If your pussy is so sore maybe I should kiss it to make it better."

Charlie giggled and then suddenly looked serious and said. "James I'm giving you all of me and I will never deny you anything. Baby if you want me I'm yours, I never want you to stop loving or making love to me. Last night was indescribably perfect and having you buried deep inside me makes me feel a part of you and I never knew anything could feel so incredibly wonderful."

All this love talk and having James cock caressing her pussy was getting Charlie very turned on. Her pussy was leaking its nectar over the head of James cock. The soreness didn't matter anymore and she wanted him inside her.

"Oh God James I don't care, I need you inside me ... please fill me with your cock. Oh baby I need you, I need you buried deep inside me." She moaned.

James cock had been nudging between her pussy lips since he rolled on top of her and now it started to move inside her, spreading her lips around the girth of his cock. Charlie felt the soreness and the stretch but the beautiful feeling of him moving inside her overrode all other feeling and when the head of his cock popped through her inner lips, her whole body tingled. She exhaled a shuttering breath and moaned.

"Oh God James I love this, Oh Oh feeling you inside me, as part of me, Oh God James more ... deeper, Oh baby, I love you, make me yours ... take me ... possess me ... Oh God how I love you."

Charlie's head was thrashing from side to side with her back arched into James chest, while her hands were clawing at his back in mindless passion. James continued to sink into her silky tight slot and the deeper he went, the more Charlie went crazy beneath him. She was breathing in gasping gulps of air as she moaned and quivered and her cries of ecstasy kept spurring him on. As he felt his cock snuggle against her cervix, Charlie's entire body began to shake, her belly started knotting and her legs were quivering as an orgasm overtook her.

James stayed buried deep inside his Charlie, pressing hard against her cervix until her orgasm started to wane and then he leaned down, began kissing her lips, face, neck and staking his claim on her mouth. Charlie was still quivering when he ended the kiss he looked at her and saw her ecstasy written on her face and her eyes telling him to take to her over and over again. She wanted him to tame her and make her go crazy for him. She wanted him to dominate her. She wanted him to fuck her hard and make her beg for mercy. James pulled his cock back to her pussy lips and then slowly drove her into the bed.

"Oh James ... Oh Baby, so deep in me ... Oh Gawd, sooo wonderful ... I'm so full of you ... Oh Gawd ... Please don't ever stop ... Oh Gawd ... Oh Gawd ... Bliss ... Oh Again ... can't stop ... Oh Again."

Charlie shattered into a bigger orgasm almost right away, but James didn't slow down and even began caressing her clit as he started speeding up. Charlie started going wild, thrashing and moaning in mindless ecstasy and started digging her finger nails into James arms and back. Her legs and stomach were shaking as the waves of orgasm would slam into her, setting off a new round of fireworks behind her eyes and in her cunt.

James was pounding into her hard and fast and Charlie was adrift on a sea of ecstasy. Her mind was exploding with the incredibly wonderful pleasure James was pounding into her and her body was shaking and trembling with the force of her multiple orgasms. Just as Charlie didn't think she could take anymore pleasure, James planted his cock against her cervix and began painting her pussy with his cum. This time Charlie felt his cock pulsing inside her and feeling the man she loved throbbing inside her was incredibly erotic. She felt a deep wave of loving emotion wash through her.

Charlie pulled him into her arms, crushing her into the bed with his weight, but feeling his weight on top of her felt so right, wonderful. It also helped her to control her still shaking body. With her lips and teeth still chattering, she snuggled her face into his neck and lovingly kissed him. She ran her hands over his back caressing it lovingly. When she looked over his shoulder, she saw blood on her hands. She screamed. "Oh my God, James your bleeding, what happened?"

James lifted up on his elbows and looked into Charlie's horrified face and said. "Making love to the most beautiful woman in the world happened, the same woman that I love with all my heart." He looked into her eyes and saw confusion, so he clarified. "Baby when you were going crazy and wild, you scratched holes in my back and arms with your fingernails."

Charlie looked absolutely horrified that she done this to James. She started to apologize but he stilled her apologies with a deep and passionate kiss. When he felt her relax and start to get into the kiss, he explained to her.

"Baby, it's a dream come true for every man to have the woman he loves go crazy scratching and clawing as he drives her insane with passion. These are scars I will wear proudly. They are a testament to the depth of your love and passion for me. The look on your face when you're cumming in my arms is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, and I've never seen anything more stunning than you are in the midst of an orgasm. I want to make love to you all the time, just so I can see your beautiful face with your serene look of bliss. When you explode while we are making love, you make me feel like a god among men, with the power to drive the woman I love crazy and give her pleasure beyond compare."

Charlie looked at James, understanding everything he said, but she still wanted to doctor his wounds. James had a better idea of taking a shower together and then going to get some breakfast, since neither of them ate dinner last night. The shower was beautiful and loving as they both use the opportunity to wash and caress their loving partner. Charlie was still horrified at the gouges in James back and since he wouldn't let her doctor them, she gave each one a tiny kiss to make it better.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers