Virgin Sacrifice Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlie meets James' parents.
9.9k words
4.73
17.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
908 Followers

This is basically a love story and of course all characters are over 21. I want to thank Navaura for her spot on editing and suggestions for the improvement of this story, it is a much better story because of her editing. I tried to be as accurate as I could without being boring, so any errors are mine.

I hope all of you enjoyed the story as much as I did writing it.

*

When they started to get dressed for breakfast, Charlie realized that all she had were clothes from last night's work and no undergarments. So, for breakfast she would be going commando and after breakfast they would go get some of her clothes and start moving things in with James. They had breakfast together in a small bakery and ordered almost everything on the menu because both were famished.

During breakfast James looked at Charlie and said. "Baby I have a confession. When I first met you I used several of my grandfather and grandmother's potions to make you want to be with me. I even used one to control you last night at the bookstore. I'm sorry baby."

Charlie looked at James and said. "Okay."

James looked at Charlie confused and then she broke out giggling and said. "My grandparents showed me different potions and gave me ways to counteract potions. I also wear this amulet that my grandmother gave me to protect me from others potions. I could have used some of my grandparent's potions on you."

Then Charlie got a serious look on her face and she concluded. "I could tell you wanted me and I wanted you. I could tell before we knew about the joining ceremony that we were destined to be with each other, and I wasn't going to let some mixed up potions get in the way. Our love has nothing to do with any potions. I was meant for you and you were meant for me. I love you so much James."

James leaned over and kissed Charlie in a quick loving kiss and then he said. "I love you so much baby and I'm glad I'm marrying somebody as smart as you are."

Charlie abandoned her seat and came over and sat in James lap, wrapped her arms around his neck and proceeded to thoroughly and completely make love to his lips with her mouth. When the kiss finished, their lips still touching, they bathed one another faces with their cinnamon roll laden breath. Finally James said. "I love this taste, cinnamon roll with a Charlie chaser. It's a heady and very sensual combination."

Charlie giggled and then she heard people coughing and chairs scraping around them and realized they were making people very uncomfortable with their public display of affection. She got off of James lap and then moved her chair right next to his, so she could continue to eat, but feel his heat next to her. When they finished their hearty breakfast, they walked hand-in-hand back to the car.

Once they got to the car James pulled Charlie to him, pulled her tight and began to make love to her mouth. Charlie felt the kiss from the tingling at the top of her head to curling at the bottom of her toes, but mostly in the yearning of her suddenly wet and throbbing pussy. Every time he kissed her, Charlie felt a tingling. She felt love and for the first time, truly felt beautiful and desired, but she also felt a belonging. When the kiss ended Charlie looked up at James and without a word being said, their eyes conveyed the depth of their love and commitment.

James opened the door for Charlie and she held his gaze until the door finally shut. When he got in he on the driver's side, he turned to her and said. "I'm going to take you someplace and I am going to mark you as mine and me as yours." He started the car and drove off. During the drive, Charlie studied her man and while he could never be called beautiful, he was ruggedly handsome with chiseled features. He had a hard almost predatory look with an intensity that was intimidating to most people, but every time he looked at Charlie, his face softened and his love for her was plain, there for all to see. Charlie felt warm and safe inside as she kept saying over and over in her mind "My Man" and she knew he was where she belonged.

He drove the next 20 minutes through various backstreets and finally came to a fairly generic, professional building. After they parked, he clung to Charlie's hand as they walked into the building and knocked on an unmarked door. As the door opened Charlie saw an almost sterile looking room with what looked like dental chairs. James greeted a heavily tattooed man and she realized this was a tattoo parlor, a very discreet high-end tattoo parlor.

James explained that he wanted his family crest tattooed slightly above Charlie's pussy and he wanted it about the size of a quarter then on her left arm in a band he wanted the words "belongs to James" and corresponding on his arm the words "belongs to Charlie", but he wanted them written in Gaelic. As he was finishing his instructions, Charlie caught his eye and said. "James I want to be pierced by you; my nipples, naval and clit." James smiled and nodded his assent.

They spent the next several hours getting tattoos and when it came to the piercings the tattoo artist brought in a specialist. He said especially nipple and clit piercings are very specialized and if done wrong can create lots of problems. The nipples and naval were done fairly quickly with just little sticks and not a lot of pain. Her nipples were pierced with the smallest barbells they had, James wanted her to have all the advantages, but not mar those striking breasts and nipples. Her navel was pierced in the hood and James sprung for a beautiful diamond that hung on a one link chain and centered in her belly button.

When they examined her clit the specialist determined she was not the right shape or size for a clit piercing but instead suggested a vertical clitoral hood piercing and after an explanation of what it was, Charlie agreed. With this kind of piercing the jewelry is in constant contact with her clit and depending on the movement it can provide extreme stimulation. The piercing was almost painless and a barbell was inserted. James bought some other jewelry that could replace the barbell over time.

By mid afternoon they were leaving a tattoo parlor. As they reached the car, Charlie swung herself into James arms and squeezed herself tightly against his chest. When James looked down into her eyes, he could see her eyes glistening with tears. In a quivering voice she said.

"You and all of this seems like a fantastic dream, but it's real isn't it. You really do love me and I belong to you. Everything is just so wonderful, I sometimes have trouble believing it's true."

James smiled at her, kissed her lightly and said. "It's very true my love. You belong to me now and I belong to you. Every time I look at you or hold you, my heart aches with the love I have for you and yes baby, you are mine." He said the last part in a menacing growl and captured Charlie's mouth in a punishing predatory kiss that left her gasping for breath, her whole body trembling. Charlie clung to him with happy desperation until he scooped her into his arms, cradled her to his chest and placed her in the passenger seat of the car.

She sat there and dreamily staring off into space, still basking in the passion of James kiss and then she realized that James was talking and she caught the phrases "Party ... visits ... family ... ceremony." She perked up and started listening about a litany of things that had to be done in time for the marriage ceremony in September. She stopped him saying, "I don't have any kind of clothes for all this; I only have work clothes and workout clothing. What kind of dresses do I need?"

"This is pretty much up to you baby. Most of all these events involve family with a few public events." James responded.

"But baby how should I look; professional ... elegant ... sexy ... slutty? I am going to be on your arm, so how do you want me to look?" Charlie queried.

"We are going to eat with my parent's tonight, so you will get some ideas. To answer your question on how do I want you to look, I want every man there to be devastated by your beauty and be jealous that you're mine. I want you to dress demure and provocative, sexy and elegant, I want you to drive men crazy with your beauty and then come home and make love to me. I want to show you off as the sexy, regal princess that you are and remember that you are going to be a priestess when we marry. I want every woman to want to be you and every man to want his wife to be you." James responded.

"James if you want devastating beauty you may need to start looking for someone else." She said dejectedly.

James suddenly swung the car over to the curb and parked. When Charlie looked over at him, she saw he was furious. As he swung towards her, his eyes were red and the anger on his face was scary. She recoiled against the opposite door. In a harsh angry tone he said. "Don't you ever say anything like that about the most incredible woman I've ever met, she is stunningly gorgeous and unbelievably smart and let me tell you about her.

Her whole life she has been saddled with tragedy with the death of her parents and later her grandparents, but despite being all alone she's persevered, worked her whole life, put herself through school and graduated with honors, receiving advanced degrees. She can't find a job in her field, that pays her what she is worth, so she has managed a bookstore for the last three years and the store has set new sales and profit records every year she managed it."

"She never dates and her beauty drives men wild. In the gym, men would work out on machines they knew nothing about just to be close to her and watch her elegant movements. Despite her conservative professional dress, she would have a dozen men a night hitting on her at work. Her entire life men have flocked to her and pursued her but she never saw it, and I'm in love with her. For the rest of her life I will love her, care and cherish her and she will only know beauty and love." James reached across the car, undid her seat-belt and lifted Charlie over the console into his lap.

Charlie was stunned at this passionate litany of her life as he spoke with and as she looked into his eyes, she saw tears threatening to spill over. She realized that with the condescension of herself, she had deeply hurt James. She couldn't believe that by denigrating herself she would hurt the man she loved. Suddenly she realized the depth of his love. She was part of him now and when she hurt, he hurt as well. She leaned over and buried her face in the curve of his neck and then pulled herself tightly against his hard body.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just never felt beautiful; Cute and sometimes even pretty but never beautiful." She sobbed.

"Trust me your stunningly beautiful and gorgeous beyond compare. You are so focused that you never notice the flock of men that always surround you. I could never get close to you at the gym until I had to catch you and you almost knocked me out with those weights. When we first talked at the bookstore, there were literally dozens guys dogging me down with stares of jealousy as I pulled you into my lap. Will you let me prove it to you tomorrow?" He asked.

Charlie looked into his eyes and saw his deep loving commitment to her and even though she didn't believe he could do it, she said. "Yes baby." Then Charlie gently kissed his lips and pulled herself tightly into his arms. She couldn't believe how passionately this man loved her and would defend her, even against herself. She didn't think it was possible, but his passionate defense of her made her fall even deeper in love with him.

She pushed herself tightly against his chest, her newly pierced and sensitized nipples were sending erotic signals to her pussy. She started squirming in his lap, causing her other shoe to drop. She felt the barbell in her clitoral hood stroking her clit with passion beginning to flare in her body. She hungrily reached up and began to give him a punishing kiss as she continued to rub her nipples against his chest, wriggling her pussy against his leg. James knew what was happening and smiled as she began to passionately writhe in his lap.

He held her tightly in his arms as she started twisting and moaning. James could tell that she was building quickly to an orgasm. He slid his hand between her thighs and after a couple of rubs against her clit, slid a finger inside her soaking wet pussy and within a minute she was shaking as an orgasm took her. James wasn't going to let it stop there and continued his fingering of her until she had cum twice more and lay collapsed into his arms. He kissed her quivering lips and then slid her overheated body back into the passenger seat, buckled her seat belt and drove to her apartment.

When they got to Charlie's apartment, James looked over at Charlie and she was looking out the window, apparently lost in thought. James parked the car and came around to her side of the car and opened her door, she looked up at him with soulful blue eyes and James could see tears streak down her face. He knelt down next to her and held her hand in one of his hands, stroked her face with the other and ask. "What's wrong my love."

"I'm turning into a slut or a nymphomaniac. Every time you touch me I quiver inside and I want to feel you touching me, kissing me or inside me and it's all I can think about." She sobbed.

James smiled inside, but knew better than to show his feelings. He pulled her out of the car and lifted her up into his arms. She automatically wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. James began to gently kiss the tears away from her face and he nibbled on her ear and then nibbled down her neck and he could feel her start to squirm against him. "I can't keep my hands off of you either baby and I don't think it's because we're both sluts, I think it's because we love each other very much and when I think of how much I love you, I want to show you and the only way I know how to show you is when I touch you, kiss you or make love to you. If you were a slut or nymphomaniac you would want to do this with every man you met and not just me."

Charlie looked at James and sensuously licked his lips, capturing them in a demanding kiss. She buried her face in the crook of his neck and nibbled her way up to his ear lobe, whispering, "Take me to my apartment and show me how much you love me."

James carried her to her apartment with their mouths clinging to each other the whole way. Inside the apartment James took her directly to the bedroom, where he stripped her and made love to her with his mouth, hands and cock for the next hour. James was attempting to set a new world's record for the number of consecutive orgasms and he may have succeeded, but he couldn't find that particular statistic anywhere in the record books. At the end, Charlie lay quivering in James arms, suffering through full body shivers for the next half hour and she concluded that in the end that she was indeed a nymphomaniac, if she was with James.

Towards late afternoon they packed all of Charlie's suitcases of clothes and her feminine needs, took a shower and dressed to go to his parents' house. Charlie dressed in the same little dress she had worn on their first date. On their way to James parents' house, Charlie began to get nervous. She didn't have any experience at this, but when she looked over at James, she knew this was part of him and therefore part of her now.

James pulled in the driveway of a very nice split-level house that was decorated elegantly. Charlie started feeling a little bit intimidated as they walked to the front steps.

She felt James weave his fingers in with hers and suddenly everything was okay again. When the door opened a slightly smaller and grayer version of James appeared in the doorway. He was dressed in the most beautiful silk shirts and matching pants that Charlie had ever seen. He introduced himself as James Senior and invited them in. Charlie dug her nails into James hand as the most beautiful woman Charlie had ever seen appeared, dressed in an incredibly beautiful diaphanous top and silk pants.

When Charlie first saw James mother, she was jealous of the woman's striking beauty. Charlie could swear the woman was barely over 30, but with a son in his late 20's , she had to be at least in her late 40's, maybe even early 50's. Charlie felt positively ugly next to this radiantly beautiful woman dressed in some of the most sensual and beautiful clothing she'd ever seen. As James introduced Charlie to his mother, Brigid, she seemed oblivious to Charlie's stunned reactions and ran over and gave her an effusive hug.

Charlie realized with the exception of hair and eye colors James mother could've been her own. They were the same height and almost the same build. Brigid looked over James and in an admonishing tone said. "You didn't tell us she was so stunningly beautiful, my God, she's absolutely gorgeous."

Charley blushed and said what she had thought a few minutes earlier. "I feel positively ugly next to you. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as beautiful as you are."

Brigid said. "It's just the clothes. Since we're about the same build, you could come and try some on?"

Charlie tried to stumble out a no thank you, but before she could get it out, her hand had been grabbed she was being pulled down a hallway to the back of the house. She looked helplessly back at James, but he was just grinning at her and she couldn't help a little smile herself.

James Senior pulled him to the side and said. "I saw a white van slowly drive past while you were still in the car. You think it's those guys getting ready to make another attempt?"

James nodded grimly and said. "They don't know she's no longer a virgin. They still may want her for the sacrifice. Do you think you could call a couple of the guys from the clan and see if they could maybe take care of these guys? Charlie still doesn't know anything about this, unless she overheard me telling you on the phone, but at any rate, I don't want to upset her tonight."

James Senior nodded and went make a few phone calls. While everyone else was busy, James went into the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine and poured a large glass for Charlie and one for himself. He loved his mother dearly, but he really could only take her in small doses. He was glad that now she would have a daughter to play dress-up with.

He had just taken a couple of sips of wine when he saw some blue and red lights flashing through the Windows and knew the gentlemen in the van were once again being taken care off. He poured another glass for his dad as he walked through the door and mouthed a "Thank You" as he handed him his glass of wine. He poured one more glass for his mother, but he knew it would be a while before she got to hers.

James was on his second glass of wine when his mother appeared in the doorway and with a flourish said. "May I present Princess Charlie." And with a sweep of her hand Charlie entered the room. James jaw fell open and he froze as the vision that walked through the doorway totally took his breath away.

Brigid had French braided Charlie's hair drawing the focus to her stunningly beautiful face, in addition his mother had done something with just a little bit of makeup that made her beautiful eyes and sensuous lips the focus of her face.

Her top was a very elegant mixture of silk and some other kind of diaphanous fabric made into a vest with only a single string bridging the almost 3 inch gap in the center. While it left tantalizing glimpses of her spectacular breasts, it also seemed to frame the beautiful diamond resting in her navel. Her beautifully toned belly and tiny waist were on full display. Further downward, she was wrapped in a mini skirt just long enough to be legal and short enough to show off her fabulous legs.

Oupa99
Oupa99
908 Followers