Virgin Sacrifice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

He made room for a lot of her things, unpacking a lot of her clothing. He even went back to her apartment for another load of her things. By the time he finished that afternoon his house was truly starting to feel like Charlie lived there and it made him very happy to feel that way. Around 6 PM Charlie called and said they were back at James parents' house and that dinner would be ready soon so hurry home. James was at the perfect stopping point so he took a quick shower, dressed and headed back to his parents' house.

He parked and headed up to the front door, but the door was locked. He thought that was odd so he rang the bell and the door opened and in a repeat of last night, his jaw dropped, his eyes bugged out and he froze in place. His entire surroundings faded into the background with his only focus on the stunning gorgeous vision in front of him. Charlie's hair had been cut into a stylish do that framed and highlighted her face, drawing attention to her high cheekbones, brilliant blue eyes and sensuous pouty lips; But that was only the beginning.

Her face now had almost a regal look, like she finally understood that she was incredibly beautiful and now she was proud to show it to James. He could tell that today with his mother had been an awakening for Charlie's confidence and sensuality. Nothing showed her new sensual confidence more than her outfit.

Her top was a beaded breastplate that highlighted, presented and barely hid or contained her beautiful breasts and it was held in place by a tiny little string tied around her neck. The second string tied around her back. The top ended barely below her breasts, leaving her entire taut and sexy belly bare, except for the diamond sparkling in her navel. The bottom was a loincloth again held in place by a tiny string tied on both sides, but the loincloth itself was only about 4 inches wide barely hiding her pussy and ass leaving hips and legs completely bare.

As a matter of fact, Charlie was almost completely naked with just a few scraps of cloth to highlight and accentuate the beautiful parts of her body. Since most of her outfit was her skin, it seemed like she had done something else to give her skin an additional brilliance, satiny smoothness and luster. As she stood there in front of James, she almost had an aura of sensuality surrounding her. Charlie had become Branwen. She was the goddess of beauty and love incarnate.

She seductively said. "Are you going to stand out there with your mouth open catching flies are you going to come in here and claim your woman?"

James suddenly became unfrozen and he had to pay homage to the goddess of beauty and love, so he charged through the door scooping Charlie into his arms heading back to his bedroom as he passed his grinning mother and father and said "the dinner can wait, I'm having dessert first."

Charlie squealed as James manhandled her in his arms, gave a cute little giggle as they passed his parents and then she voraciously attacked his mouth as he carried her back to his bed. Under his mom's tutelage Charlie had become a goddess of beauty and love, and this goddess wanted to be taken fiercely by her man and her whole outfit was designed to incite him into a night of unbelievable passion. Charlie felt like she had unleashed a hungry tiger as his mouth and hands were everywhere taking her, possessing her and building her ecstasy to the point that it consumed them both.

Charlie's passion soared higher and higher to the point where it blocked out everything else and the only thing that mattered was her and James. She exploded into her first orgasm on his fingers with the second and third cuming as his mouth ravished her pouting pussy. When he filled her with his cock, she exploded into almost continuous orgasms her greedy pussy trying to suck the cum out of his cock.

For James, making love to Charlie had always been loving and magical with their lovemaking only the physical manifestation of the joining of their hearts, but tonight it became ethereal. All of Charlie's inhibitions were gone and she was as hungry for him as he was for her. The minute he buried his cock inside her she became a wanton sexual goddess sucking and pulling him inside her, demanding more, deeper, faster. He could tell by her continuous cries of ecstasy that she was experiencing a nirvana like she had never known and she continued her demands because she never wanted it to end.

The unbridled passion the Charlie had unleashed upon James had him to the point of no return as he planted his cock firmly against her cervix and began firing hard ropes of cum against the barrier to her womb. Charlie froze clinging to him and quivering as she felt the pulsing inside her and James kept nibbling on her neck until he filled her with his cum, then he rolled to the side pulling out of her.

Charlie was hearing none of the and she screamed, "NO" and then she attacked his wilting cockwith her mouth, first washing it and savoring their combined juices and then letting it slide down her throat building back its hardness. When she had him nice and hard again she threw her leg over and slid him back into her pussy.

James watch in awe as Charlie began a seductive belly dance with her hips rocking and shimmying and her pussy grabbing, sucking on his cock. Charlie's hands would undulate above her head as part of her seductive dance and then slide down her body, presenting different parts of her body to James. Her inner goddess had taken over and she demanded her tribute from James. When he could stand the teasing no more, he grabbed her hips and began to drive his cock deep into her and almost immediately she threw her head back and screamed passionately as she once again shattered in a massive orgasm around his cock. James kept driving into her as she continued to shake and quiver in his arms.

He figured he still had a ways to go so he sat up, scooped Charlie's legs over his arms and stood from the bed with her impaled on his cock. While standing, he put one hand behind her back to steady her and the other cupping her tiny butt and began to pound inside her with gravity sending his cock deeper and harder. Charlie screamed a little squeak as she blasted into a completely new level of rapture and then her eyes glazed over and mouth opened and closed in silent screams of ecstasy. James continued to pound into her until her continuous orgasms turned to seizures and then he laid her on the bed and continued to drive into her until once again he painted the inside of her pussy with his cum.

As James held his beautiful goddess beneath him, still cradled in his arms, he began to lovingly bestow kisses all over her face. Though Charlie was still quivering in the midst of her orgasms she felt James lavish tender kisses over her face and cuddle her face into his lips, basking in his love. In a loving motion now very familiar to James, Charlie tilted her head back and surrendered her neck for his loving ravishment. James greedily slid his lips to the side of her throat, feeling her heartbeat pounding through her veins with his lips and tongue.

Charlie was still floating on a cloud of bliss, quivering and lying completely still, while the man that had captured her heart showered love and kisses over her face and neck. She was in a special heaven, dedicated to those completely selfless lovers that devoted themselves completely and unequivocally to the one they love. James kissed his way back to her face as she looked into his eyes she could see nothing but his deep, all-consuming love for her and then as she basked luxuriously in his loving gaze, she saw tears build in his eyes and a voice choked with emotion he said.

"Oh God Baby, I love you so very much. I feel like my heart is going to explode. I love you so much. I have no way to describe how much a part of me you are, but I can no longer exist without you, Oh baby I love you so."

As she felt his tears kiss her cheek, she reached up and kissed him as her own tears of joy and ecstasy started to flow as well. They continued to kiss and snuggle until they heard James dad shout "dinner's almost ready." James gave a surprised look at Charlie and said. "I thought dinner was already ready."

Charlie gave him a sly impish smile and said. "We all figured when you saw me in the new outfit that you would want dessert first."

James gave her a quick kiss and said. "That was pretty safe bet. Baby you've always been beautiful, but with your new hair, makeup and outfit you took it to a whole new level and I don't think there enough adjectives in the dictionary to tell you how spectacularly gorgeous you are. There was something more, you were more confident and more sensual than I've ever seen, like you finally realized how beautiful you truly are."

"Brigid showed me things and even did some comparisons with supposed beautiful people and in the end she gave me the confidence to wear an outfit like I did tonight. I love your mom very much." Charlie whispered.

James stood up, pulling his cock out of Charlie and she suddenly felt empty and cold, so she stood up and wrapped her arms around James, feeling his love and warmth invading her. She stretched her arms around his neck and pulled him down so she could kiss his sexy mouth and said. "I love you so much James and I can't wait for the day when you make me your wife and your partner for life."

James kissed her and started kissing down her body until he was kneeling on one knee and then pulled a ring box from his abandoned pants, opened it and then asked her. "I told you but never officially ask you so, Charlie will you forever be my wife?"

Charlie crumpled in front of him and James caught her in his arms. Tears were streaming down her face as she whispered. "Yes, Oh Yes, forever Yes."

Charlie was still quivering from their lovemaking and now she quivered even more as he slipped the ring on her finger. She clung to him desperately as she hid her face in the crook of his neck and cried with happiness. James held her tenderly in his arms and said. "We better hurry and get dressed any second dad is coming come yelling for us to get our butts out there for dinner."

Not more than a few seconds after he finished saying that James Senior yelled from the living room, "Would you guys hurry and get your butts out here for dinner, I'm starving."

James could hear and feel Charlie giggling in the mist of her tears of joy and she pulled her face back she was smiling brightly and giggling with tears still in her eyes. She kissed him sweetly and snuggled into his neck whispering. "I guess we need sustenance, but I really don't want to leave your arms."

"We have the rest of our lives baby, because I am never letting you go." He pulled her to her feet and began to dress again for dinner and as she put her outfit back on, he stopped and stared as just how incredibly beautiful and sensuous she really was. Charlie caught him staring lovingly at her and she came over to him and said. "All of this belongs to you now. Promise me you will never stop loving me or looking at me just like you are now. It scares me how much I love you and I'm afraid someday it will be taken away, so what I want now is for both of us to live every day like it may be our last time seeing each other. Love me with everything you've got and in return I give you have everything I am."

James held her in his arms and said. "Every day I'm with you, I love you more and deeper and the gift of your love is something I will always cherish and never take for granted. Charlie I want to spend the rest of my life loving you and I feel like even that won't be long enough." He kissed her sweetly and pushed her out the door before his father yelled for them again.

Dinner was another one of Brigid's masterpieces and not a morsel of food was left on anyone's plate. Twice during dinner Charlie had full body shudders as part of the aftermath of their intense lovemaking and Brigid smiled sweetly with maybe a hint of wistful jealousy. After dinner they packed the car and James was astounded at the number of packages that Brigid had bought Charlie, and they all just barely fit in James car. During the long ride to the house Charlie fell asleep and after the car parking in the garage James carried his sleeping beauty in the house, stripped off her new outfit and slipped her between the sheets.

James unpacked all the outfits from his car and put most of them into the new closet space he created for Charlie's things. James was doing his nightly check up all the doors and windows when he noticed a white van parked slightly down the street and his blood ran cold. He quickly ran the bedroom to make sure Charlie was still okay and she was still sleeping peacefully. He gripped his cell phone and then unlocked his gun safe drawer, pulled out his glock and stuck it in his pants behind his back. He called his dad to see if they could get anybody over there to help them. He wanted to go chase the guys off, but he couldn't leave Charlie alone.

After about a half-hour, some guys from the clan showed up, surrounded the van and found it unlocked and nobody was in it. It appeared to have been recently abandoned and a thorough search of the neighborhood did not turn up any unsavory characters. About an hour after all the excitement, James went to bed but kept the gun under his pillow. When he got into bed he pulled Charlie into his arms and when she felt his warm in his arms surrounding her she squirmed tighter into his embrace and James swore he could hear her purr like a contented kitten.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers