Virgin Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,208 Followers

"Cum baby," he urged her. "Cum for me again so that I can fill you with my load."

He reached down and massaged her clit as he sucked her tits hard. She was exhausted by now. He soon tipped her over the edge again and she slammed down hard and cried out loud as she reached yet another orgasm. Her cunt clinched his cock hard and that was all he need. He squeezed her tits hard and groaned out loud as he shot his cum up her inexperienced cunt. He came in several waves and wouldn't let her off him until he'd emptied himself completely. Then he pulled her close and kissed her deeply as his cock started shrinking inside her.

"Clench your pussy real hard, baby," he said and kissed her. "Then move up to straddle my face."

She did as she was told and once her slit was directly over his mouth he told her to relax. He opened his mouth and drank their combined fuck juices, licking Katie's pussy clean. Then he pulled her into his arms and shared their nectar with her. They fell asleep in that embrace.

Two hours later Katie woke up by the wonderful feeling of her tits being sucked and her pussy played with.

"Wake up, sleepyhead," he said with a bright smile. "We have plenty more fucking to do. How do you feel, baby?"

"I feel great."

"Fancy a shower?"

"I don't know. Do we want to waste our time on that?"

"Showering is not a waste of time. It's another way to fuck."

With those words he led her into the double size shower and fucked her against the tiles. Then he let her get into her sexy underwear while he went out and got some Chinese food. She modelled her outfit and he took photos of her after they'd eaten. Then he let her suck his cock until he came in her mouth. He loved watching her in that outfit and took a lot of photos of her sucking him. They then went on the internet and he ordered some more sexy outfits for her as a gift, but he said she'd have to earn each outfit. She started earning them by stripping for him and then being fucked from behind against the wall. They hardly stopped all night. They fucked, had a nap, and fucked even more. When Saturday lunchtime came around he saved all their photos and videos to her memory stick and promised he'd be back in touch to arrange a new date.

The next date was nearly impossible to arrange. It was summer and there was always something stopping them from meeting. Finally they got so desperate that Katie arranged a sleepover at Mel's house. When Mel and Mrs Miller were fast asleep, Katie and Ben snuck into his office. He locked the door and they stripped quickly before getting into each other's arms.

"Oh baby," he sighed against her ear. "I've missed you so. I need to have you now."

There was no time for foreplay. He pushed her up against the wall and she felt his cock slide inside her dripping cunt with next to no effort. They fucked hard until she came and then he pulled out and made her lean across his desk so that he could fuck her from behind. They both had to bite their tongues not to scream out as they came in unison. He squeezed her tits tight and kissed her.

"I was going on a conference on Monday, but it was cancelled," he whispered as they got dressed. "My wife doesn't know. Can you arrange to go away Monday to Wednesday? I have a hotel booked. You can earn some of those sexy outfits that are locked in a drawer in my office..."

"I'll think of something to tell my parents," she whispered back.

"Good girl. Pack a bag and be ready for me to pick you up from Goodison Park at 7 a.m. on Monday."

They went back to their beds and fell asleep, satisfied. On the Sunday Katie told her parents that some friends were going to a theme park and she wanted to go with them. They were happy to let her go. At 7 the next morning she waited for him and when there was nobody else around he pulled up and she jumped into the car. Half an hour from home he pulled over and she was in his arms. They fucked in the back seat before continuing. At the hotel he told the receptionist that Katie was his daughter who'd come along on the trip. They didn't even manage to close the door behind them before they were on the floor, in each other's arms. Ben finally kicked it shut as he penetrated his young mistress's cunt.

When they'd fucked they undressed completely and showered, and fucked again. Ben then got an outfit from his bag that Katie didn't remember ordering. He told her he'd ordered it after he'd come home from their weekend fuck. He helped her put it on.

"I look like a whore," she said with a smile as she admired her sexy look in the mirror. She was wearing a black leather bustier which pushed her tits up high and made them look massive. Underneath it she had a leather mini-skirt and crotchless panties and on her feet she wore black stilettos.

"Yes, but everybody will know that you're my little whore," he smiled with pride.

"We're going out?"

"Yes, baby. I have a business dinner. Come on, we don't want to be late."

Katie walked with him to an expensive looking restaurant. The Maitre d' sneered at her as he showed them to their table. There were two middle aged men waiting for them. They couldn't keep their eyes off Katie's cleavage. Every female pair of eyes in the room looked at her with hatred, but most men looked as though they had to rearrange the contents of their pants. At the end of the meal the group went to a different hotel and up to a suite. The men got drinks and sat down and Ben motioned for Katie to come over.

"Why don't you show Len here what a great cock sucker you are?"

She kneeled before Len and unzipped him. He was already hard and she didn't have to work much at all for him to cum. Ben then told her to straddle the other guy and let him fuck her. She did as she was told. When the other guy had cum, they signed a contract and Ben left with Katie. Back in their hotel room he kissed her deeply.

"Thank you, Katie," he kissed her again and started undressing her. "You just helped me close the biggest deal of my life. Did you enjoy fucking those other guys?"

"It was good," she admitted. "But not as good as you. Why didn't you warn me that you were going to use me as a whore?"

"I didn't want to make you nervous. I was sure you'd enjoy it, but you might have pulled out if you'd known what I was planning."

"OK, I forgive you. But I want part of your commission."

He laughed and then looked serious. "Are you suggesting we make this permanent?"

"Yeah. It'll be good for both of us, don't you think?" She looked pensive. "I want to fuck. I love fucking you, but I need more experience of sex. I don't mind using my body to earn money, but I'm not going to be a nude model and I'm not going to stand on street corners. If you introduce me to guys that I can fuck, I'll take 10% of your commission."

"I like the way you think," he admitted. "Can I still fuck you for free though?"

"Of course. I'm your mistress now. I just want to make our meetings a bit more regular. I don't want to sneak around at night and fuck silently in your office."

By this time Ben was already eating her pussy and she couldn't think straight anymore. For the rest of their trip it was only the two of them and by the time they checked out they knew that the receptionist knew that they were not father and daughter. They didn't care. For the next year they met and fucked every Tuesday and Thursday, and on Saturdays if they could make it. Ben took Katie on his business meetings and his sales went through the roof. Katie soon had enough money saved to rent her own place, which made it even easier for them to meet and fuck. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end and in Katie and Ben's case it was rather a messy end. Katie was riding Ben hard when her best friend Mel dropped by unannounced. They'd been in such a hurry to get to bed that they'd forgotten to lock the door. Mel walked into the apartment, heard the fuck noises and decided to sneak a peek before leaving. She cried out in disgust as she saw her best friend riding her dad's cock. What happened next is a different story...

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,208 Followers
12