Virgin Slut

Story Info
Mandy decides to live up to her reputation.
7.1k words
4.35
184.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy crouched in the bushes of her next door neighbor’s house, waiting for her mother to head out to work. There was no way she was going to school today and absolutely no way she was explaining to anyone why. After all, everyone in this one-stop town would know soon enough anyway. There were no secrets here. Her legs were beginning to cramp as she waited, thinking that her mother was never going to leave.

Mandy was the typical girl-next-door. She was petite at 5’2 and her large breasts seemed out of place on her small frame. More than a few people had enjoyed the sight of them bouncing around in her cheerleader’s uniform at Friday night football games. Her blond hair fell straight past her shoulders and framed a pixie-like face. She brought home reasonably good grades and was planning to head to college the following year. Mandy was active in all of her church’s youth groups. She had lots of friends and dated pretty much anyone she chose. She usually chose Ricky, her on again-off again boyfriend.

Tears welled up in the teenager’s eyes as she thought about the day before at school. All had been fine until she went to the cafeteria at lunch and began noticing people were acting strangely toward her. Nobody was talking to her but it was more than that. She had the clear impression that people were talking about her. The knot in her stomach grew as she watched her best friend, Anne, take her lunch and sit at another table. Something was very wrong and she had no idea what it was.

She waited for Anne to finish eating and cornered her as she was leaving the cafeteria. She asked her friend to please tell here what was going on.

“You may as well know now,” her friend said with a look of mourning on her face, “Ricky has told everyone about you fucking him and Jason at your house yesterday after school and he was quite graphic with his descriptions. Jason was right there with him agreeing with every word and adding that you give great head. Ricky has been waving your lace panties around like a flag all morning. I can’t believe that you did that and didn’t tell me, Mandy.”

“Are you insane Anne? Of COURSE I didn’t have sex with Ricky or anybody else. Ricky and Jason did come over yesterday after school just like they usually do. Jason used dad’s computer and Ricky and I made out a little while I studied. We had our usual fight when I wouldn’t go as far as he wanted and he grabbed Jason and stormed out the door. He’s lying, Anne. They both are. He’s just trying to get me back for NOT screwing him. For God’s sake, I’m still a virgin! How can I possibly be a slut?”

Anne had looked at her with sad eyes and said, “I believe you Mandy but the truth is nobody else is going to. Everyone is already enjoying the chance to spread the news about ‘Miss Perfect’. I hate to say this Mandy but you know how things work around here. I can’t afford to get dragged into your new ‘slut’ reputation. I think that it would be best if we don’t hang out together, for a while anyway.”

Mandy fought to choke back tears as she stood there with her whole world crumbling around her. This would be known to everyone in this town, including her parents, within days and, to top it off, her best friend was turning her back on her. As Anne started to walk away she looked back at Mandy and said, “You know, it would almost be better for you if you had done it. At least then you would deserve what’s happening. I’m sorry Mandy but I’ve got to go.”

Mandy still wasn’t sure how she got through the rest of the afternoon as whispers grew louder with people talking about her openly. More than a few of the guys had made crude remarks to her and the more she protested her innocence, the more guilty she sounded to everyone…even herself. She had finally just given up and sat zombie-like through the rest of her classes.

After a night spent in her room crying, she had awakened this morning knowing only one thing. There was no way in hell that she was going to school today. She knew that she was going to have to deal with this nightmare sooner or later and smart money was on it being sooner. After all, her father was the first to hear all gossip about the teenagers in the church and he was, arguably, among the strictest of parents. Yes, she would have to face the music but she didn’t have to face it before her parents got home tonight. She still had one day to try to brace herself for the horrible changes that were rocking her world.

So here she was, kneeling in her neighbor’s bushes with silent tears rolling down her face as she waited for her house to empty so she could sneak back inside and hide. She almost screamed when she heard a voice behind her questioning “Mandy, is that you?” She spun around quickly and found herself looking at the tanned, athletic legs of her neighbor, Mr. Hall. All she could do was nod her head and cry as she looked up at his concerned face.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ben Hall was confused when he opened his front door to get his morning paper and saw his babysitter kneeling in the shrubs that separated his property from hers. He wasn’t in the best shape this morning. After seeing his wife and kids off for a trip to her parent’s house the day before, he had settled into his now deserted house for a man’s night. More than a few drinks and his favorite porn magazines and tapes had kept him company for the evening. He was still moving in a hangover fog when he saw the girl in his yard.

She was so intent on studying her house that she didn’t hear him approaching her. He stood behind her and asked, “Mandy, is that you?” and she turned toward him so quickly that he almost jumped away from her. He looked at her tear streaked face looking up at him and thought that it was just about the most erotic sight he had ever beheld.

He had lusted after this little tease since she hit puberty. He had watched her blossom into a ravishing little beauty over the years and he had entertained more than a few fantasies about the little vixen. Just last weekend he had made up a reason to leave the house while his kids were in the pool just so he could call her and ask her to come over and stay with them for a while. He knew that she would, and that it would allow him to see her in her bathing suit. It was a fairly modest one-piece but it didn’t do much to hide those beautiful tits. He had jerked off more than once as he stood in the house watching her play with his kids in the pool.

Looking at her kneeling before him with tears falling, he could easily imagine her down there begging him for his cock. He could almost see himself pulling it out and shoving it into her hot little mouth, feeding it to her slowly…

He shook his head to clear his thoughts and reached out a hand to her. “Come inside Mandy. I won’t have you out here crouching on my lawn like a dog. Let me get us a cup of coffee and you can explain to me what is going on. If you are in some kind of trouble, perhaps I can help you out, OK?”

“Yes sir, thank you.” Mandy sighed as she took his hand and pulled herself to her feet. He watched her as she grabbed her backpack and walked to the door with her hair hanging down across her face. He watched her tight little ass sway in front of him as she stepped into the house, dropped her pack by the front door and headed into the kitchen. She sat at the table and dropped her head into her hands.

Ben poured two cups of coffee and placed them on the kitchen table with cream and sugar, telling Mandy to help herself. He pulled out a bottle of Bailey’s and added it to his cup in the hopes that it would take the edge of his hangover. Mandy watched him and finally worked up the courage to ask, “Could I have some of that too Mr. Hall?”

Ben considered the girl for a moment before replying, “Well Mandy, eighteen is not yet a legal drinking age and your father would not be pleased to know that I did this but….yes, you do look like you could use it as much as me.” He reached over and poured a generous amount into her coffee. “Why don’t we move into the den where we can be more comfortable and you can tell me what’s going on, OK?”

Mandy nodded and walked ahead of him into the den. She pretended not to notice the porno magazines lying out on the table but he saw that her eyes fell on them before quickly looking away. He considered moving to pick them up and put them away but decided that he would ignore them as well. She sat on the sofa for a few minutes, quietly blowing on the hot coffee to cool it and finally managing a few small sips.

Once she began speaking about the horror of the day before, her words began to race to get out. He listened sympathetically to every word. He interrupted her once and went out to the kitchen to refill their mugs. He handed one to her saying, “Sweetness, just relax and finish telling me what happened.”

Mandy finished that drink and her story. When she reached the part about her conversation with her friend Anne, she gulped down the remainder of her drink and put the mug down a bit too hard on the table. She looked over at the porn that was scattered on the table and waved her hand toward it saying, “I might as well be one of the tramps in those nasty magazines of yours. Things couldn’t be worse if I HAD posed naked and I’m still a virgin!!”

She fell back into the sofa, letting her head rest on the back and closing her eyes to keep the tears back. She ran her hands through her hair and let out a deep, shuddering breath. Ben sat transfixed at the sight of the girl’s breasts heaving with each breath. He sensed an opportunity here and he didn’t want to blow it. He had never thought for a moment that this hot little bitch would still be a virgin. He put on his best ‘concerned father’ face and slid over to where Mandy sat. He put his arm around her and pulled her against his chest.

He slowly stroked her hair as he spoke to her in a reassuring voice, “Mandy, I am so sorry that you are going through this and I’m afraid that you are right in saying that it will get worse before it gets better. I would love to pound that young man into a bloody pulp but that would, unfortunately, get me arrested. I will be happy to help you sort this all out but first I think that I must defend the honor of my lovely ladies in the porn industry. They are, I’m sure, all paragons of virtue whose only wish is to aid the poor lonely man in his pursuit of self-gratification.”

Mandy laughed against him and sighed. He inhaled the scent of her as his hand slid up and down her arm. He eyes were glued to the globes of her breasts, barely peeking out of the top of her blouse. He felt himself growing stiff and feared that his arousal would become obvious to her. He rose quickly saying, “OK, one more drink for you and that’s it. You need to make this one last. I have no intention of sending you home plastered.” He left to make another round.

He almost dropped the glasses when he walked back into the den to see Mandy, sitting forward on the sofa, casually flipping through one of his magazines.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mandy was finally starting to feel a little better about things. She knew that life as she knew it was over but at least she had had the good fortune to run into Mr. Hall. He had made her feel a lot better just by listening to her ramble about her problem. It never occurred to her that the strong drinks she had been getting might have relaxed her some too.

She had never actually opened and read a porn magazine so when Mr. Hall went back into the kitchen she gave into her curiosity and began flipping through the pages of the one nearest to her. She smiled when Mr. Hall returned and asked her what she thought of the magazine?

“Honestly,” she told him “I was just wishing that I looked like these women so I could pack my things and leave tonight. I would get filthy rich showing everyone just what an incredible slut I could be.” She laughed as she continued to slowly turn the pages. She caught herself trying to sneak a peek at Mr. Hall’s penis. She wondered how it would compare to some of the one’s she was seeing. She couldn’t imagine that there were women who really enjoyed doing some of the things that she was looking at but, there they were and they didn’t look like they were minding at all.

She looked up as Mr. Hall started speaking to her. “You know as well as I do, Mandy, that you are as beautiful as any of the women in those pictures. You also know that you are old enough to do what you like. If you are serious when you say that you would like to pose for erotic pictures, I will be happy to introduce you to a professional photographer. He has shot Carol for a few magazine spreads and he is great.”

Mandy’s mouth fell open. “No way!” she giggled, “Mrs. Hall has posed for a magazine like this?!?” Her disbelief was apparent. There was no way that Mrs. Hall, mother of three and president of the PTA was posing in smutty magazines.

When he handed her the magazine, opened to a picture of his wife naked and surrounded by cocks in their own back yard by the pool, Mandy was stunned. She flipped slowly through the layout which began with Mrs. Hall reclined in a lounger wearing the skimpiest bathing suit that Mandy had ever seen. In the next shot there were three men who seemed to be arriving and Mrs. Hall was quickly stripped of her tiny suit and the fucking and sucking began. The photos seemed to have a hypnotic effect on Mandy. She couldn’t stop staring at Mrs. Hall’s perfect body or the filthy things she was doing with these men.

She barely noticed when Mr. Hall sat beside her again and dropped two other magazines on the table, opened to pictures of his wife. “I thought that you might like to see the others as well.” He said.

Mandy was devouring the naughty pictures of her neighbor. Her initial reaction of amazement was being slowly replaced with wonder and envy. Her brain couldn’t fully process that Mrs. Hall was actually on the pages before her and seemed to be thrilled to be there. She tried to imagine that it was her doing all these nasty things. She was unaware that her body was betraying her every thought.

She barely heard Mr. Hall saying that he was going to grab a shower and that she should feel free to check out the magazines all that she liked. There was very little that could have torn her attention from the pages before her. She had long since ceased to worry about whether or not her mother had left. She had no desire to go home now. It was barley ten in the morning and she had enjoyed both liquor and porno for the first time in her life. If Mrs. Hall did this, it must not be all bad, she reasoned with herself.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ben smiled to himself as he stepped into the shower. His cock felt like an eight inch steel rod in his shorts and he had to relieve it if he was going to maintain any kind of cool with the hot bitch sitting in his den. He had watched in amazement as Mandy looked at the pictures of Carol. The girl had no idea that her breathing was changing with each turn of a page, getting faster and more shallow, causing those amazing hooters to rise and fall so invitingly. When she got to the picture of Carol deep throating a long slender cock her mouth had opened in imitation of the scene before her, he had almost pulled it out and blown his load all over her face. The thought of doing that led to his explosion in the shower instead. “That’s OK,” he chuckled to himself, “It’s the last load that’s going down the drain today.”

He quickly dried off and dressed in a pair of loose shorts and a muscle tee shirt. He took a moment to thank the gods that he still worked out enough to be in reasonably good shape. He used the bedroom phone to place a quick call to his friend Ryan, who was indeed a photographer for a porn rag, telling him to get over there quick. Time was of the essence. He hurried to get back into the den to see what his little treasure was up to.

Mandy was sitting cross-legged on the sofa, with a beautiful little wet spot forming on her shorts. She was bursting with questions for him and they rushed out in such a torrent that he didn’t have time to answer any of them.

“Were you serious about me being pretty enough to be a model, Mr. Hall? When did Mrs. Hall do all these things? Does she like doing it? Do you like her doing it?”

He smiled and waited while she ran out of steam then slowly and patiently began to tell her about Carol’s modeling career. He made it seem the most glamorous thing in the world and assured her that Carol thoroughly enjoyed her ‘assignments’. They chatted about it for a while before he decided it was time to make a move. He redirected the conversation at the first opportunity saying, “And to answer your original question, yes my dear, you are more than pretty enough to be a model. In fact, I would go so far as to say that you would put Carol to shame in any one of the outfits that you see her wearing there.” He gestured to the magazines on the table.

Before she could respond the doorbell rang. She jerked her head up with a panicked look on her face and said, “Oh God, what if it’s my parents?”

Ben told her to calm down while he checked and he looked out the front window. “It’s fine.” He told her as he went to open the door. It’s just my friend Ryan. I forgot that he was coming over today to hang out with me in the ‘bachelor pad.’ He opened the door and invited Ryan into the house. Ben introduced Ryan and Mandy and make everyone a drink before settling into the den to see that Mandy had, finally, put down the porno magazine.

Ben addressed Ryan as he took a seat beside Mandy, “I was just telling Mandy here about some of the photo shoots that Carol has done with you.” The two men then proceed to tell many funny stories about things that had happened while shooting. Mandy was clearly enjoying the conversation.

Ben continued to move toward his goal by saying, “Mandy was saying that she would like to be a model but she doesn’t feel that she is pretty enough. I say that she would be MUCH hotter in any one of those outfits. Why don’t you settle it for us Ryan?”

“Well, I think that it’s obvious that you are correct, buddy, but there is no reason to take my word for it when we can prove it positively. Let’s just shoot some pictures and compare. I always have my cameras handy. What do you say Mandy, want to be a model for a day?” He smile over at the teenager and knew that they had her.

You could almost see the stars in her eyes as she beamed at him and said, “Yes, but I don’t think I can do naked ones.”

“You only do what you want to do. Hey Ben, if you have the swimsuit that Carol wore for the pics we shot here, Mandy can change into it and we can do a lot of the exact same shots to compare.”

“Let me check.” Ben answered, heading to the bedroom. He knew full well that it was here. There was no way Carol would wear a suit like that at her mother’s house.

Within moments he had given it to Mandy who went to change in the bathroom while Ryan got his cameras out. The two men shared a high five as they stripped down to shorts and waited patiently for Mandy to emerge. Ryan looked disbelievingly at Ben when he said, “And she’s a fucking virgin!”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When she stepped into the bathroom with Carol’s suit she had a moment’s panic. Things were bad enough right now without making them worse. But then her thought returned to Anne’s parting words to her the day before and she decided that her friend had been right. It really would have been better for her if she had fucked Ricky and Jason. She did deserve to see what all the fuss was about now that she had been tried and convicted. Yes, she was going to pose for Ben and Ryan and she might even take her clothes off completely. Ben was right too, she was old enough to do whatever she wanted to.

12