Virgin Sounding

Story Info
A Mistress introduces a sub to sounds and has him begging!
2.6k words
4.49
46.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers

I jumped up onto the medical table and Mistress J quickly guided me.

"Bottom down, legs spread!"

I did as I was told and spread my limbs (wide) as she strapped them to the gynecological table's outspread leg supports, which left my cock, balls and ass helplessly exposed to her sadistic wants.

Everything was exposed and open to attack, but I felt quite at ease. She strapped my arms down by my sides and then sat on a stool, which was positioned between my legs. I looked down and only her head was visible above my genitals as she looked at me and smiled.

"Don't worry, I'm not a real doctor!"

I convulsed with laughter, which soon segued into the hysterical. Mistress J stood, assertively, between my legs and ominously started to put on a pair of latex gloves. I carefully watched her, she had such an authoritative confidence air about her, a look that demanded your submission. She carefully and efficiently poured lube onto one of her hands and then had an announcement.

"Let's open you up!"

She delicately inserted a finger into my A-hole. She watched me wriggle uncomfortably around her probing finger and waited for my body's spasmatic protests to subside before upping the ante and inserting another finger deep inside of me. Again, my body went into a spasm of protest as she soothingly mocked me.

"That's right, relax your naughty hole around these fingers!"

Then she started to finger fuck me and it was obvious she was massaging my prostate as my penis head started to have the sensation to release my semen. My legs started to quiver as it was such an exotic experience and, no doubt, egged on by her beauty.

Mistress J was an Amazonian beauty with: long, black, curly hair cascading down her back; big, hazel, doe eyes; a pert, little nose and wonderful, red, glossy lips. All in an elfin like face that graced a heavenly body of big, corseted boobs and long, stockinged legs.

She soon withdrew her fingers, followed by my accompanying gasp, and moved away from the table to her instruments of torment. My legs began to uncontrollably quiver as if I were about to ejaculate.

"My legs can't stop shivering, Mistress J!"

"Well, move your bottom further down the bed," she said, thinking I was making a complaint about a trapped nerve.

"No, it's not that. It's the excitement!"

She took my compliment stoically and her high heels clicked as she repositioned herself between my trapped legs. She inserted a little vibrator deep into my ass and, once more, my body went out of control.

Mistress placed some silver objects low between my legs, out of view, then she pushed her heavenly thigh tops to the edge of the table, between my legs, and then leaned over and delicately took hold of my penis.

"Now, let's see how this naughty little cock likes the Sounds!"

Mistress J had suggested it during our meeting at the beginning of the session, but I still hadn't bargained for it. I was delightfully surprised at her offer as it was not something mistresses talked about with subs, especially on their first visit.

I'd always thought a Sounds was for the more experienced subs and a degree of worthiness had to be accrued before you were deemed 'ready' for them.

She delicately held my penis head, applied a good helping of lube onto its eye and produced the Sounds, a long silver rod with a smooth blob on the end. She gave the blob a liberal amount of lube and then moved it to my penis head.

That was a wonderful surprise as I'd never envisioned it happening to me. I'd seen the videos and thought a great deal of practice was needed to take one of those things, but it was going to happen to me!

Yet another fantasy was to come true. I was elated, my head swimming with eroticism as the continued withering and shivering of my legs bore out. I still had no idea of the sensation I was going to receive as Mistress J delicately, and skillfully, opened my cock-eye, introduced her rod into it and then let it lay as the rod pried my eye open.

"Let's leave that there for a while, shall we?" she said.

I took deep gulps of air, only vaguely aware of the Sounds opening me up. It was so surprising and quite accidental how this was happening. I remember Mistress J asking me of my experiences and suggesting using a Sounds. I quickly admitted I hadn't experienced it and wasn't really sure what she was talking about.

I'd heard of Urethral Sounds, but not Sounds on their own. I must've admitted I wanted to try them out, although I had no memory of it.

Mistress J didn't let me relax as she went back to the vibrator deep in my butt and hack sawed at my opening. She lodged the vibrator well inside of me, returned to her sleeping Sounds and delicately took my penis into one hand and the Sounds with the other.

"Let's open your naughty cock a bit," she instructed sexily.

She began to titillate my penis-eye with small circles within, making me swoon and shudder with ecstasy.

"Opening your naughty eye!"

She liked the word 'naughty' and thinking about it, the description gave a charm and innocence to the alternatives, which were medical or sordid...'let's put this vibrator up your anus or arse' were nowhere near as playful or sexy as 'naughty hole'. She carried on with her low, sexy commentary as she teased my cock-eye.

"Now, I push it down!"

There it was! I didn't know what to expect as she slowly and delicately pushed the Sounds down into my penis, my inner cock muscles trying to clasp around it as my excited cock hardened and lengthened around the rod.

"Down it goes!" she encouraged.

My penis had an inability to grip from within no matter how hard I tried, not that I could or wanted to stop her. The sensation was heavenly and I opened my eyes to see my quivering legs rattling the table with uncontrollable, rhythmic jerks and my back and neck stiffened against the unknown.

I watched as she buried the rod into me and I so wanted to ejaculate! 'Where is all of that rod going?' I asked myself as it disappeared and I breathed heavily at the sight of my Sounded cock and Mistress J's nails close to my hard purple helmet.

"Now, I'll pull it up!"

Mistress Jane started to slowly withdraw the Sounds. God I writhed, it was like being masturbated from the inside! My hips rose with the bulb end of the Sounds as it delicately caressed my cock's inner tube.

My hips flexed about three times as the bulb end emerged, popping out of my cock-eye and causing me to take short gasps of breath with excitement. I tried to regain some composure.

"And back down again!"

As she quickly inserted the Sounds, again, my bottom lowered as it dived down into my inner workings. That time, she let go of the rod completely, letting the Sounds delightfully worm its way down by gravity. My hips bucked at the amazing sensation and I watched, for as long as possible, before I jerked my head back in ecstasy as the stem slowly burrowed its way down into my cock.

In my mind, I imagined the end was stirring away inside of my testicles and giving my sperm a good mixing. Absurd, I know, but I didn't have a clue as to where it was going! Wherever it was, it was deep!

Again, Mistress J slowly started to pull the Sounds rod upward and my hips rose with the delicious caressing of my inner penis. My head swam and I longed for Mistress J to wank my cock around the rod, but I knew better than to ask.

"Out it pops!" she gleefully exclaimed as the bulb of the Sounds popped out of my penis-eye after its invigorating sexual plunder of unknown depths. She quickly took the rod away and brought forth a replacement!

That rod was exactly the same in diameter as the last Sounds, only it had two devilish angles on the stem. Immediately, I saw the attraction to Mistress J as she lubed it. Again, she kept my penis opened up by letting the Sounds rest on the eye.

After a little while, she held my cock so as to make sure to keep the bulb end of the Sounds barely within the spread eye of my penis.

"Now, we insert the end!" she said keeping up her commentary.

The bulb went down the eye of my penis easily as the inner pathway of my cock had already been spread and, once more, Mistress J let the Sounds go and, once more, it disappeared down deep into my cock.

Again, I lit up with a sensation as I tried, in vain, to grip the sliding tube. I wondered if I'd be able to grip the rod if it were not for it being covered with lube. I wondered, but only fleetingly, for I was feeling so giddy with a sensation I couldn't comprehend. My eyes went to the tip of my penis to watch the ever lowering rod and the fast approaching kink that would surely have some impact.

It dived in through my penis head, scraped the inner eye and made my hips jerk violently to ease the expected pain. Alas, that was in vain, a response made by my hips that could move although it was my inanimate penis I was trying to move.

"There we go," Mistress J mockingly soothed as the kink started to make its way into my eye, lightly scraping its way down. A kiss so light and yet extraordinarily effective as my hips flexed and my butt cheeks clenched in a loving protest of the erotic sensation being played on my inner cock.

The next kink in the rod was obviously in the opposite direction to the first and, again, my hips jerked uselessly away from the scrapping sensation.

Again, it dived deep within me to who knows where and, yet again, Mistress J started to pull the Sounds upward and outward and, once more, my penis head swelled as my buttocks clenched to the caresses of the Sounds in the unfathomable, unreachable skin of my inner penis.

"And, out it pops!" Mistress J indicated.

Her voice raised an octave on the word 'pops' as the bulb emerged from the eye of my penis. I so wanted to cum! The Sounds and slow caressing on the untouched lining of unchartered skin had me electrically charged!

My torment wasn't over as Mistress J produced another Sounds. A Sounds with a bigger radius than the ones I'd previously taken. Again, she lubed it up and lay it half within my penis-eye, spreading it and making it ready to take the extra girth. The sensation made my whole body tremble, heightened by the fact I was strapped down! Again, she lifted my pulsing penis.

"And we insert it here!"

Once more, my buttocks lifted in ecstasy to greet the bulb and take its extra girth which pushed the sensation to yet another high.

My head pounded on the bed in sequence with my buttocks as if trying to bring the torturing ecstasy to an end, trying to make myself ejaculate around the tantalizing bulb, to bring me down from the higher heaven.

My arms strained against the restraints. Arms that, if they were free, would shoot straight to my penis and urgently rub my pulsing, quivering cock over the edge.

The rod was pulled in and out and then left to sink in time and time, again, giving me a glorious long, slow wank which had my head boiling. An angular Sounds was introduced to my cock and, again, I went through the slow burning ecstasy all over, again.

"Down into that naughty hole!" Mistress J giggled.

By then, I was begging.

"Please, please finish me off!"

But Mistress J played a deaf ear, but not a blind eye as she looked straight at me as I banged my head on the bed in protest. Mistress J knew I was on the edge and waited for my protesting head bangs and arm jerks against my restraints to die down.

"Have we finished?" she asked and then smiled teasingly.

I could only groan.

"Good, then we'll start, again!"

Once more the Sounds was inserted into my penis head.

"Mercy, mercy, mercy!" I cried.

"Do you want me to stop?" she teased.

"No! No! No!" I raged.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Please!" I pleaded.

"I don't know if I should?"

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Please, I'm begging you!"

"You're what?" she softly teased with a huge smile.

"Begging! I'm begging, I'm begging!" I quickly reeled off.

"Off we go then!"

The Sounds plunged down, pushing me into my heavenly erotic torture. I lay back gasping, my legs juddering like crazy as if I were about to ejaculate and this had been going on for over fifteen minutes, it was the ultimate knee trembler and I wasn't even standing. I closed my eyes for a moment, opening them only to see Mistress J standing between my legs, a hand on each of my quivering knees. She was smiling at my excitement.

"It's okay, I'm not a doctor," she joked, again.

I fell into a fit of uncontrollable giggles and she quickly pulled out the Sounds. My ass rippled with the Sounds bends before it popped out of my cock.

A hand left my knee and I soon found out why as she roughly reintroduced two fingers into my A-hole. I gyrated on their uncomfortable presence as they flexed slightly, bringing me back to earth after my stay on the edge of orgasmic heaven.

Her fingers were soon out and a small vibrator inserted at full speed. It whirred on my prostate and immediately I felt a small drop of semen slip from my penis-eye.

Soon there was another whirl as Mistress J started her wand and pushed it (hard) up and down the back of my penis. I was caught between two vibrators as my bottom started to bounce uncontrollably, again, and my knees spasmed like never before.

Mistress J attacked my penis head with the rotating wand by pushing down (hard) under the helmet head on my sensitive spot. She then moved it up and over my inflamed purple head, making me cry out and writhe. I was nearing ejaculation, which wasn't surprising as I had been on the edge for an age, and then Mistress J withdrew her pleasuring hand.

"No!" I yelled.

I pleaded with her to administer the final blow and make my balls give up their bounty. My head bounced, in protest, along with my bouncing ass and quivering legs. My protest must have hit home as, lucky for me, she reintroduced the raking wand to my penis head and immediately I blew!

"Oh!" Mistress J said, quite surprised.

My semen spurted out over my belly and I laid back, guilty at the sight of my ejaculate.

"Thank you for proving there is life after death," I said unconvincingly.

Mistress J laid a paper towel on me to soak up my spent seed. An hour and a half later, I was home and my legs were still quivering. I was addicted and wanted to go back, immediately!

Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers