Virgin with Girlfriend's Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
A virgin boy's story of fucking his girlfriend's mom.
1.1k words
4.06
111.7k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MF4BIM
MF4BIM
160 Followers

At 18, I was on top of the world. My parents had bought me a car today for graduating high school with honors. I could not wait to show it off to my girlfriend. We had been going out about two months and I was hoping that I could get my first taste of pussy to top off my amazing summer.

I drove over to my girlfriend Ann's house. It was early, about nine am. She was gone for the day with her dad and sister. Her mom, Dawn was home and invited me in. Dawn and I got along really well. We always flirted back and forth with each other.

Dawn was home alone and only wearing a t-shirt that barely covered her ass. Her pert tits stood out thru the thin material. We started to flirt and talk as Dawn cleaned up the kitchen; I sat at the bar and watched.

Dawn being 51 and about 5 foot 9. Nice hips, cute ass, and big titties. She has long blonde hair and big blue eyes. Dawn is pretty good looking, but I have the hot's for her daughter, so I never imagined I would ever stand a chance of fucking her.

Dawn was putting some dishes up on a high shelf and her shirt rose up giving me a shot of her ass as she raised her arms. She turned very quick and playfully asked if I was checking out her bare ass. I turned red faced and said that I had been checking out everything she had since I walked in the door. We both laughed.

Then I said she ought to remove her shirt so I can get a better view. Dawn said maybe and then I came back at her asking if she had something to hide. Then I playfully said for her to show me hers and I would show her mine.

That is when she looked at me and smiled big and then she pulled her shirt up over her head and laid it on the counter in front of me. My mouth dropped to the floor as she paraded around showing me her body.

She had the cutest pussy, neatly trimmed blonde hair. My dick was rock hard when she then looked me straight in the eyes and said "I showed you mine, now let me see yours." I was not prepared for this but thought what the heck, we are just having fun so I stood up and took off my shirt and then dropped my pants and underwear. Then I did a little dance, my curved pecker sticking out and up towards my stomach and so hard, it hurt. The head was so full of blood it was bright red. We both laughed some more and she commented on my nice package.

Dawn asked if her daughter enjoyed my cock. I told Dawn that we had not done that yet and that I was still a virgin and hoping to change that soon. Then I told Dawn that she was smoking hot and that her husband Dave, was a lucky man. Dawn looked back at me and said that there was no way I was a virgin. She said she had never been with a virgin. Dawn said she had always wanted to be with a virgin. I jokingly said she could jump on me right now. That is when she looked right at me then grabbed my hand and took me to her bed.

She pushed me onto the bed and took my 7" curved cock in her mouth. I was having trouble believing that this woman was sucking my cock, and she was naked right here in front of me. I did not know what to do. I reached for her tits, her nipples were rock hard.

She then removed her mouth from my cock and got up close to me and placed my hand on her pussy. It was wet, and felt really good. She leaned back so that I could see it and then showed me where to play with her so that she could get off. She said that this would work for most women. After playing with her pussy for a few minutes, she said she wanted to feel me inside her.

She climbed on top of me and lowered herself down, I watched as her cunt swallowed my cock. When she had me all the way inside her, Dawn looked at me and told me that I felt amazing inside her. I told her she felt amazing also. She told me to play with her clit as she rode me. Which I did. After about two minutes, she started to thrash about, her pussy clamping onto my cock. She said she was cumming. This caused me to push as far into her as I could and I exploded inside her. I thought I was going to black out I was cumming so hard.

Dawn collapsed on the bed beside me, we were both out of breath. We laid there for a few minutes. My cock was still hard and I was thinking that I just had my first fuck and it was so incredible. Then I was thinking that I just fucked this woman old enough to be my mom and came inside her. Wow! I looked over at Dawn and she was looking at me. She told me that was some of the best sex she had ever had. I asked her if we could have sex again and she said hell yes and pulled me on top of her.

My cock slid easily into Dawn's gooey snatch. I proceeded to pump the daylights out of her. She bucked and screamed and I pumped another load deep inside her. This time I was not going to take my cock out of her. After a while we got up and went to the kitchen and made something to eat.

After we ate Dawn let me fuck her at the kitchen counter, a slow easy fuck and she allowed me to cream inside her again. Then we went back to the bed and flirted and talked. We fucked one more time and then we showered and I left.

A few days later I was at the house and Dawn would look at me and wink. When Ann left the room to go eat Dawn and I took a few minutes to get a quick fuck in. Dawn and I would sneak a fuck every chance we got.

I soon got to fuck Ann and thanks to the training I got from Dawn was able to make Ann's head spin. Now I had two women wanting to fuck me all the time.

Dawn caught me checking out Dave one day as he was working in the yard and asked me, How would you like to have both Dave and I at the same time? My eyes lit up and I said yea. How can we make it happen I said? She said leave it up to me.

That's another story for another time.

MF4BIM
MF4BIM
160 Followers