Virginal Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got up and keeping me in the same position, shoved his hardness into my molten sheath. I moaned. He was young and energetic. It was not a mere fuck, but an attack. In that posture, his standing position was an advantage for him to assault my cunt. I couldn't help but moaning continuously. My cunt produced more and more juices to lubricate my tunnel, hoping that the hitting of his rock-hard piston would not be felt severe. But it didn't work and in its impact the dam did break to flood the canal. That triggered him too and in unison he pumped his seeds and made my ravine overflowing.

In the next round I repaid his oral tribute. I eagerly received his linga prasad (cock yield) and gulped it down to please him. He was clearly beaten by my mouth work. He swayed in my sexual squall. I didn't leave him there. I put his cock back into my mouth and raised it to its glory. Then I straddled and proved him my superiority in the art of fucking. He pulled me over him, kissed on my lips and said, "I don't know you before, but now I love you."

The inattention I met with him on the village road on our first meeting crossed my mind. I laughed.

"By arresting my father you stopped my wedding, but not my first night, look" I joked, pointing to him my cum-filled cunt.

* * *

Before dawn he took me to my village and left me at a distance. When I entered my home my mother rushed and hugged me. She thought I had gone out to commit suicide in the agony of my wedding failure. I told her about my trip to the police station. Then I bluffed something to support her line of thought to account for my whole night staying out.

In the morning, my father reached home. Same night, when my father was in jail, some more theft were reported. That proved and freed my father out of even simple suspicion. After sunrise the SI, accompanied with that elder constable came to my house and openly apologized for their irresponsible act, which resulted in stopping my wedding. Then hesitantly he asked for my hand in marriage. It was a pleasant surprise for all of us. A triumph for my overnight stay with him. My father readily agreed and in the very next auspicious day I became the wife of the SI.

There was no honeymoon for us. It became a big burden on my husband to solve the mystery of the series theft cases. He was after that, day and night.

One day when I was alone in the house, a shepherd boy came and told me that my husband ran directly into the hands of the thieves and they locked him up in a pump shed on the eastern side of my village. I conveyed this to the police station and the next minute we rushed in a police jeep to the pump shed. The boy was right.

Police people tried all their tricks to open the pump shed lock but in vein. I sent the jeep for my father. My father too tried the lock with some keys and rods, but it didn't yield. Then he opened the bag he used to carry tugged under his armpit and, to my horror, he took out the white towel with my virginal bloodstain. He touched the lock with the blood stain and then tried it with a piece of an umbrella rod. It clicked.

My husband, now with enough information on hand, rounded up the thieves on the same day. The thieves were an organized gang of another state. That case earned my husband name and fame. He was invited to the state capital for an award.

When my husband was away, my father came to stay with me. I appreciated him for his role in opening the pump shed lock. He said, "It's not my skill, but the virginal blood of you that opened the lock."

I blushed. "OK, let it be the magic of the virginal blood, but it was spilled only by you, right?" I argued. "As my husband gets an award, now, I want you also to get something," saying so I lifted my sari and exhibited him my shaved pussy. It dragged him in.

"It's a long time since we did," he sighed on entering me.

"You've not changed after all,' I smiled at him. "Even now you are in the habit of burgling and that too in a policeman's house and to his very wife."

My dad laughed gaily and moved in me in lengthy strokes. He chewed my lips and said, "I thought you'd forget me once you were married."

"What woman can forget her first lover, her hymen breaker?" I said raising my hips to receive in depth his love-pole, "And if he happened to be her own father?"

12