Virginal Tits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers

"I'll just touch it a little. I haven't even seen it yet and it's been highly recommended. I want to inspect it before it ravishes me. Get your boxers off." With a big smile Tim complied.

Suzanne propped herself on one arm and watched as Tim's cock came into view. It bounced a bit and then assumed an upward angle- essentially pointing right at her face. Suzanne's right hand came down to Tim's groin and she tentatively caressed the shaft with her fingers. "Very impressive and a little intimidating,"she said. "I feel like a virgin. I can truthfully say it's the biggest one I've ever touched but in fairness I've only touched Bill and one other guy. Let's just say that you're so much bigger than Bill I can understand his being impressed. As Bill suggested, I think it's going to leave me with quite a memory. Be gentle as you might be with a virgin but assume I'm a very horny and eager virgin. Please fuck me."

Tim moved up over Suzanne and asked, "Shall I deflower you this way my busty virgin or do you want to be a cowgirl as you said before?"

"This position is fine. I think most virgins are taken this way."

Tim moved forward. His cock couldn't immediately find Suzanne's opening. He backed off slightly and used a hand to locate and spread her lips. He then guided his cock and pressed forward. Suzanne gasped as he pushed but he couldn't easily penetrate her tight pussy.

"Wait," she said. She brought three fingers to her mouth. After wetting them she spread her saliva over the head of Tim's cock. She repeated the wetting process and then used her fingers to hold her vaginal lips open. "Now," she invited.

Tim pressed forward slowly and his cock slipped in an inch or so as Suzanne gasped a throaty "Yes!" Tim hesitated and then pressed another inch or so in to the accompaniment of Suzanne's passionate moan and a soft, "Take me." Finally Tim pushed in all the way and Suzanne climaxed around him. He'd only been inside of her for about 15 seconds but the experience was already shaping up to be one of the most intense he'd ever enjoyed. He was sure Suzanne would remember it.

Tim withdrew half his length as Suzanne grabbed him almost violently. He wasn't sure if she wanted more or less but his cock was now in charge. It was desperate for the silky wet friction that only a wet pussy can provide. He drove in to the hilt and Suzanne screamed a little louder than either of them could have expected. She quickly brought a hand to her mouth- signaling that she knew such screams might bring hotel security to the room. "I'm okay. I'll be quiet," she said.

Tim had never had a woman scream during sex. It was distracting for an instant and in the next instant registered as a boost to his ego. In another moment he was visualizing making Suzanne scream every time they fucked. The vision of her having to stifle her uncontrollable passion with her hand or the pillow was exciting. In real life his cock soon reclaimed control of his body. Every nerve in his cock and balls sought more hot wet sex. He pumped in and out of Suzanne with increasing speed and power. He supported his upper body with his arms and stared variously at her hair, face and tits. She was too sexy to be believed. He also loved watching her mindless enjoyment. Suzanne seemed to be in another world- either having a prolonged orgasm or a series of smaller ones. He wasn't going to ask if he should stop. In fact, he guessed by her facial gestures and body language that his cock was living up to her expectations. He'd be invited back.

He was fucking her hard and deep. She obviously loved his technique as her body squirmed under him and she moaned and groaned with approving words and sounds. The pressure was building up in his cock. He knew he wouldn't last much longer. After a few more thrusts he could sense that his cock was swelling as his body prepared to breed- a timeless biological function. With a final thrust Tim buried himself as deep as possible and held the position as his cock violently released his seed. Every ounce of strength in his body seemed to be expelled with his ejaculation. He was nearly powerless to move and could barely hold his upper body up with his arms.

Tim slowly lifted himself and then moved to lie down next to Suzanne. They were both silent as their bodies recovered. Finally, Suzanne said, "There was more truth to my joking about my virginity than I thought. You definitely reached places no man has ever been before and made me climax like never before. I think I'm in love with your cock."

"I enjoyed you very much, too."

"No, seriously. Bill and I were sexually inexperienced. Our sex wasn't exciting. Your lust was thrilling and drove my own passion to new heights. Bill's 'equipment' and yours are so different that, with hindsight, I was almost a virgin an hour ago and now I'm not. I'm a woman who's really been deflowered. I just had a fantastic sexual experience for the first time." Suzanne paused and then in a sexy voice said, "I'm exhausted and you're spent but as soon as we both recover please fuck me again. I may permanently handcuff you to the bed so I can use your cock anytime I feel the urge."

"I'm available. No handcuffs required."

After a few minutes the couple got out of bed. Each washed up a bit and put on a hotel bathrobe. They shared some wine from the mini bar. Suzanne said, "I feel badly for saying negative things about Bill's sexual equipment. I trust what I said will stay between us." Tim nodded his assent and Suzanne continued, "I need to explain a little. My sex life has been very limited. It wasn't all Bill's fault. We both grew up in very conservative families in which sex was never discussed. If sex was ever mentioned the sentence also contained the words sin, dirty, or disgusting."

"Oh. That's too bad."

"Well, you can imagine that when two people like Bill and I marry there's a shared ignorance about sex that doesn't foster too much creativity. I wore non- descript conservative clothes and we had a simple conservative love life. Bill's modest endowment and lack of experience meant that I didn't enjoy sex; I merely did my wifely duty so he could get off. After our divorce I met some women who were much more liberal and were constantly swapping tales about sex or making jokes about it. When they talked about sex it was obvious that I was very naïve. They felt sorry for me and introduced me to some books with explicit sex scenes and the like. They prompted me to get sex education books and answered some questions I had. To learn more I even read some explicit novels and watched some dirty movies.

"As I learned a little more I decided I needed to change some things about my life. I got contact lenses, let my hair grow and later had Lasik surgery. I bought some new clothes. Unfortunately, my head was still too timid to encourage the few guys who showed an interest in me. During that time a friend of mine got breast implants. For the next six months all I heard about was how great her social life had become. Gradually I came to think that if I had big tits I'd be popular, too. I researched and went to the best doctor so I'd have the best tits ever. After the surgery and the recovery my head was still the problem. Men came on to me like I must be a slut. I became so self- conscious about my inexperience I couldn't bring myself to let a man have me. That is, until today- somehow I knew I could have sex with you and I could be honest about my inexperience.

"So now the question is, will you take my newly awakened body and teach it all about sex?"

"Wow. I'd love to do that- anyone would. What if I gross you out? I might go too fast or push you into something you think is too kinky."

"Trust me. I've spent about two years reading about sex. I can give you some boundaries. I don't want to be choked. I don't want anything to do with pee, poop, or diapers. Otherwise, I'm eager to experience the world of sex that I've missed. Just treat me like any busty, recently deflowered virgin you might date and have your way with me." Reaching over and into his robe Suzanne fondled Tim's semi-erect cock which started hardening immediately. "Oh," she said, "I like feeling you get hard."

"I like getting hard. It's not every day that I have a beautiful woman reaching into my bathrobe. Is this evening real?"

"My hand on your cock feels real. Let me clarify the relationship I have in mind. I'm not proposing marriage. I'm offering my body for your pleasure in exchange for yours. I don't want sex ed lectures; I want to learn by doing. I want you to drool over my tits and fuck me hard. I'll treat you as my stud with the big cock." As she fondled Tim's shaft she continued, "I may need some guidance since I've never had a toy like this cock before but I'm anxious to learn how to tease you, fuck you and drain your cock like a slut."

"Assuming I'm not dreaming, I'm yours."

Tim's body clenched as Suzanne reached under his balls and cupped them firmly. Seeing him tense she eased her grip and said, "I'm sorry if I was too rough. I've never touched a guy's balls before."

Tim assured her she hadn't hurt him but maybe had grabbed a little tighter than was usual for that sensitive area. His cock throbbed as his eager student weighed his balls and then slowly trailed her fingers up and down the shaft of his now rigid cock. "You like this. I can tell. Turning you on is exciting to me. It makes me feel powerful."

Tim replied, "Let's go back to bed so I can explore your body more thoroughly. We were both so horny that we rushed our foreplay a bit."

"Foreplay sounds great. Aside from necking a little with Bill while dating and during our marriage I don't have too much experience with foreplay. When Bill was horny he suggested going to bed and we did without much of a preamble. I'm looking forward to making you hard, kissing and teasing you and having you gradually excite me. "

The couple rose, dropped their robes and lay down next to each other. Tim hugged Suzanne and kissed her passionately. She moaned softly in response and pressed her body against his. Tim's hands roamed up and down her body as they kissed. After a minute or two he broke the kiss and moved down on the bed so that his face was near her breasts. The arm that was under her body moved so that he could grab an ass cheek. His free hand moved to a breast and gently caressed it. Soon his mouth enveloped a nipple and Suzanne groaned with passion. He continued his gentle play with her breast but occasionally sucked harder. She responded excitedly each time he was rough but he could tell she also loved his teasing with soft sucking intermixed with his tongue and teeth. He had the sense that she might never have had her tits played with. With their fantastic size and shape that was hard to believe but it didn't really matter. So long as he could suck on her and pleasure both of them her history wasn't important.

Tim backed off for a moment and extracted his arm and hand from under Suzanne's body. He extended his hand down in front of her and between her legs. He didn't penetrate her sex but spread his fingers slightly so they could cradle the area of her clit while his palm cupped her lower Venus Mound. Suzanne ground her pubic bone against his hand and her breathing deepened with arousal. "Oh, that feels good," she whispered. Her hands grasped Tim's hip in a possessive gesture.

Tim's left hand reached around her hip to play with the cheek of her ass. He then reached between her legs from behind and penetrated her pussy with his index finger. His middle finger was soon added. He moved his fingers around seeking to find her G spot and to fuck her. Feeling his fingers Suzanne bucked with excitement. She ground against his hand and squirmed with excitement. His mouth continued to play with her nipples and Suzanne's excitement grew. After a bit Tim moved his mouth momentarily to say, "Your pussy is 100 times wetter than it was before. I think my cock will slide right in." That was all it took to push Suzanne over the edge to a huge orgasm. She squelched a small scream- reducing the sound to a high pitched chirp by rapidly closing her mouth. Her body tensed and then shook as she grabbed Tim's wrist and pleadingly said, "I need a minute; please, just hold still." Tim froze both of his hands in place. After about 15 seconds he gently removed his fingers from Suzanne's pussy prompting an extra spasm. He left his other hand on her Venus Mound with his fingers lifted slightly away from her clit giving her a full minute for her climax to resolve.

When Suzanne had calmed Tim reached for her hand on his hip. He placed his hand over hers and grasped it gently. He then guided her hand to her pussy with his hand controlling hers. Pushing her fingers into her pussy he said, "I'm guessing you've never felt what your pussy feels like when it's ready to be fucked. It's incredibly wet and slippery, isn't it? As you can imagine my cock is going to love sliding in and out of your tight sleeve of muscle- just imagine how your pussy and my cock will feel together when you're so wet and ready."

"Oh my. That's hot. What you don't know is that I learned about the Kegel muscles from my readings. I haven't kept up with them but for a couple of months I was doing Kegel exercises every day. Now that I have a cock to squeeze I'll start my exercise regime again.

"Another part of my education came from watching some porn videos I bought on the Internet. There was one scene of a woman riding a guy in the so called 'cowgirl' position that I found really exciting. I've been fantasizing about having sex like that for months. Can I try that?"

"Of course. I can't wait to see your tits and play with them in that position." Tim rolled onto his back and gestured for Suzanne to climb on top of him. She was somewhat halting in her movements but was soon kneeling over his hips with his erect cock bobbing in the air several inches in front of her. She looked a little confused. Tim guided her to move forward, raise herself up on her knees and push his cock down a bit so that he could enter her. The movements were a little clumsy but in a little while Suzanne was gasping as she felt the first two inches of Tim's cock inside of her. He told her to move back a little on her knees until she found the right position. He explained, "I can't move too much in this position without bucking you off balance. How much cock and how fast you want to be fucked is pretty much up to you. Just lower yourself as much as you want. In this position I'm truly your cock toy."

"Oh. I like this," said Suzanne as she slowly lowered herself halfway down Tim's shaft and then reversed direction. In the meantime Tim's hands each found one of her large tits and grabbed its target roughly.

"Your tits look huge in this position and feel great," he said, involuntarily raising his hips and prompting Suzanne to almost topple off. She was startled but pleasantly so as she stabilized herself and ground down all the way onto his cock. She gasped as she took all of him into her but seemed extremely pleased with the accomplishment. She moved more quickly up and down -- clearly enjoying the new experience.

After a few minutes Suzanne said, "As much as I like this position, it's very tiring."

"Lie down on me. Neither of us will be able to move too much but I think you'll like the feeling. Suzanne did as Tim suggested and his hands moved from her breasts to her ass cheeks. He grabbed her roughly saying that she had a great ass which he might have neglected to say earlier. "You tits are so great I may have been too obsessed with them to pay proper attention to your ass."

Suzanne said, "Honestly, I don't think you've neglected any body parts. I'd say your lust-and compliments- have been pretty overwhelming. Thank you."

Tim rolled Suzanne off of him and repositioned her on the bed with her legs spread and his body between them. He said, "You never have to thank me for either compliments or lust. All you need to do is let me enjoy you. Now, I've become a little frustrated by the positions that don't let me move. I need to pound into you. One effect of your pussy being so wet is that there's sometimes just enough friction to tease but not enough to bring me off. Pounding into you is the solution."

With that he drove his cock in to the hilt. Suzanne moaned and allowed herself to bask in the sensation of being truly fucked. Tim repeatedly thrust into her with powerful strokes. He leaned onto her upper body and brought his hands to grasp her ass- giving him extra leverage and the ability to drive his cock in deeper. Suzanne gasped with his new powerful approach. After a minute Tim re-positioned Suzanne so that her legs were bent up to her shoulders. He was now able to achieve even deeper penetration. Suzanne gasped with each forward stroke. She felt overwhelmed both physically and emotionally. She'd imagined being taken this way in her fantasies but certainly wasn't expecting it today.

After a few minutes Tim's body seemed to spiral out of control. He drove in one last time and froze in place. Suzanne understood and was awed by both his passion and subsequent rapid exhaustion. Her role had been to receive both his lust and semen and she'd enjoyed it. She hadn't orgasmed but she felt almost as sated as Tim. She couldn't move with his body on top of her so she merely put her arms around his hips in a loving gesture of intimacy. Eventually he moved off of her allowing her to lower her legs. He lay down beside her.

No words were spoken. Suzanne moved close to Tim and hugged him. After a few minutes she went to the bathroom to clean up. On her return the couple discussed their respective departures when the trade show was scheduled to end the next day. In a few minutes it was agreed that they'd both stay on an extra day but would only need one hotel room.

Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers
12