Virginal Tits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers

Opportunity had to be seized. Suzanne shocked herself by boldly licking the drops of cum off of her hand. This would give her a taste of cum before having a large amount in her mouth where swallowing might be a challenge but would be expected. She decided the taste and texture was neither great nor horrible but smiled at Tim suggesting she'd liked the taste. It seemed like something a good cocksucker would do.

Tim reached down and encircled Suzanne's hand with his- holding it in place on his cock. He reminded her of her own hyper-sensitivity following an orgasm. She said she'd keep her hand still but asked to leave it on his cock since feeling a cock soften was new and interesting. Tim complimented her on her first blowjob. He smiled and told her she just needed to practice and she'd get better and better. Tim then surprised Suzanne by saying, "You gave me a deadline for your oral sex training. Now I'll give you one. By this time one week from today I'll expect you will be able to blow me to conclusion with very little help from your fingers. You'll drink down every drop. If you miss the deadline you'll get your ass seriously spanked."

"Oh my. I thought spanking wasn't until the second semester of my education."

"Well, you now know what's required. If you practice and perform well spanking might be deferred until later in your studies. Now, lie on your back and spread your legs. You have more to learn."

When Suzanne had moved as directed Tim asked her to lift her hips and he slid a small pillow under her ass. He moved between her thighs and gently kissed the soft skin on each of her inner thighs. He then moved his face up to her panty covered sex and kissed several areas saying, "You definitely need sexier panties. I'm tempted to throw these away and make you go shopping with me bare assed but I'm too nice a guy to push you quite that far this soon." He reached up and rapidly pulled her sturdy cotton panties off. This allowed him full access to her most intimate areas. Tim could sense Suzanne's excitement at his presence so close to her pussy even though he hadn't touched her yet. This reminded him that she'd never had a man's mouth on her. That further turned him on and he kissed her upper thighs with passion. He then moved his mouth up and snuggled into the long hair that covered Suzanne's mound. He was pretty sure they were both thinking of her upcoming bikini trim. Suzanne was now panting with arousal which Tim took to mean that the blowjob had turned her on and gotten her horny. He used his fingers to separate her hair and open her vaginal lips. His lips then descended onto her lips and he used his tongue to trace up and down each lip. A long, loud 'ahh' followed by a succession of moans and then another 'ahh, ahh' were the only sounds in the room. Suzanne's hips rose to press her pussy against his mouth and he moved about in exploration of her wet folds. Her hands came to his head holding it firmly against her sex. He brought his tongue up to her clit and flicked it repeatedly. Within a minute Suzanne was orgasming against Tim's lips as his tongue fucked her.

Suzanne's hands continued to grip Tim's head tightly. Initially she held him close and then she pushed him away almost violently as if his lips were burning her. He took some pleasure in having made her act so abruptly but knew that he acted similarly in like situations. He backed away with his mouth but hugged Suzanne's hips. Her lower body was just as sexy as her luscious tits; he wanted one or two more grabs before the moment ended. He loved her hips and ass and started to think how great it would be to fuck her from behind while using her hips like handles to gain extra depth. When he felt he'd exhausted his welcome Tim moved up on the bed and hugged Suzanne in a comforting way.

"Wow,' was all she said in a panting low voice. Her body continued to spasm every 10 to 20 seconds as her excitement resolved. Finally, she added, "Now I understand what my friends have been talking about. I might cuff you to my bed to use your mouth whenever your cock is soft."

"As I said yesterday, I'm available and you don't need cuffs. My mouth is at your service. Just give me a few minutes with your breasts everyday and let me fuck you silly as often as my cock can get hard."

"That sounds good." After a pause she added,"If you still want to go shopping and I 'm going to make the spa at 4 we should probably get out of bed."

Tim rose and helped Suzanne up. They cleaned up a bit and got dressed. A large mall was within easy walking distance of the hotel. They were standing in front of the mall's store directory in a few minutes. The mall had a chain lingerie store which Tim said would be their fall back choice. He identified a high end boutique shop that he felt might have more luxurious items. They went there and found the caliber of lingerie Tim had in mind.

Suzanne was shocked at the prices but deferred to Tim. He selected a silky ensemble of bra, panties, garter belt and chemise in ivory that cost more than just about anything in Suzanne's closet. A knowledgeable sales person escorted Suzanne to a changing room to confirm the bra's fit. While Suzanne felt the bra was too skimpy the sales lady assured her the fit was perfect. She noted with some distain that fine lingerie would feel different from the cotton 'support' bra Suzanne wore into the shop. Suzanne couldn't bring herself to admit that those were the only bras she'd worn since her enhancement. She choked out a lie saying 'yes but this one seems cut lower than most.' In a condescending manner the clerk observed that 'this is a demi cup- it's intended to reveal more.' The clerk said her breasts were beautifully displayed by the bra; it looked as if it had been custom fitted. Suzanne knew any argument would fall on deaf ears and gave up. She was sure Tim would love the demi cups that left large expanses of her big tits exposed. She re-dressed and went back out to Tim saying that the sales lady felt the bra fit well.

After unsuccessfully trying to sell Suzanne some other bras the sales clerk assisted in providing two pairs of silky stockings from a set of hidden drawers. Tim insisted on buying a sexy baby doll nightgown- whispering to Suzanne that she'd look great in it when they had sex the next morning. Finally, he bought two less expensive bikini style panties reminding Suzanne that she had some things to throw away back at the hotel.

After leaving the lingerie shop they walked through the mall toward the entrance they'd used earlier. Tim gently put his hand on Suzanne's arm and steered her to the window of a small dress shop. "The blouse you have for dinner is fine but I think that cream colored blouse on the mannequin on the right would look great with your skirt. Charmeuse and satin fabrics are always sexy. I want you to see if they have your size and if so, I'll buy it. You do the talking since I don't know the size." They went into the shop, bought the soft silky blouse and were on their way in a few minutes.

"You have very good taste," said Suzanne. "You're spoiling me and I don't know if I should feel like a whore for accepting your gifts. I keep thinking of the 'Pretty Woman' movie. Do you remember how the hooker gets great service in the exclusive stores since her rich client is paying?"

"Yes, I remember the movie but this is different. You're indulging me in living a fantasy. I've never dressed a sexy woman for my pleasure before. You're going to look beautiful. The crazy thing is that I can't wait to undress you."

With their shopping done the couple returned to the hotel. As they got to their room Suzanne rushed to take a shower saying she'd almost forgotten about the waxing. She couldn't have a woman waxing her genital area when she still smelled of sexual arousal. With a big grin Suzanne added that she'd never had that problem before. It was great to have to worry about smelling like sex.

At the spa Suzanne had a relaxing massage and got her nails done. It was then time for her intimate areas to be seen, touched and plucked by a stranger. Just hours ago she would have said she'd never be here but the notion that her lover was requiring it sent a sexual shiver through her. Before she could flee a young woman was calling her name and escorting her into a private room. The woman was pleasant and friendly. Suzanne was told to strip, put on the robe that was folded on the side table and recline on her back on the slanted chair that was covered with a sheet of paper. The aide left Suzanne alone and she mindlessly did as she'd been instructed.

The door opened and a different young woman entered. She introduced herself as Suki. Suki asked a few questions and produced a laminated card with sketches of several different degrees of Venus Mound trimming from a broad 'V' to a narrow strip. In other sketches there were choices of bikini and vaginal waxing. Suzanne blushed but pointed at what seemed to be middle choices between the extremes offered. Suki quickly discerned this was Suzanne's first time in a salon for bikini work and did her best to make Suzanne more comfortable. Suki described the trimming and waxing process and declared that since the results lasted for weeks waxing was really less uncomfortable than shaving. When Suzanne noted that she'd never shaved either Suki didn't have a response. She assured Suzanne that she was very experienced and could be trusted to do everything quickly but thoroughly. With that she pulled two leg rests up into place, spread Suzanne's legs wide apart and stepped between them while lifting the robe. She brought her face in close to the target area and Suzanne closed her eyes. Suki's fingers explored the hair and apparently reached for some equipment. Suzanne kept her eyes closed as she heard and felt a scissors and then an electric clipper moving around randomly over her Venus Mound and between her legs. This was followed by what felt like fingers brushing away loose hairs and then what was probably a different clipper. In a few minutes Suki announced that the trimming was done and it was now time for the wax.

Suzanne's embarrassment was now replaced by the fear of pain but she'd been told that would only be for a few seconds. She kept her eyes closed and gritted her teeth.

The waxing went faster and with a little less pain than Suzanne had expected. It was bearable if you only had to do it every three weeks. When it was done Suzanne was excited to know that her pussy was now officially 'prepared' for her lover. Suki left Suzanne to get dressed which gave her the opportunity to touch her newly trimmed Venus Mound and pussy. It felt different but not totally hairless. Nonetheless, it was exciting. It really was about the psychology of getting waxed because your lover required it. She assumed he'd expect her to stay trimmed and waxed. She liked being told what to do in sexual things; it was a lot easier to acquiesce than to decide yourself that your pussy should be trimmed. While sexual obedience was almost laughable to a modern woman she was turned on by it. She wondered if Tim would eventually require her to get a Brazilian. She'd never admit it but the thought was hot. If they stayed together maybe she'd surprise him by going fully nude in three weeks when she'd be getting waxed again.

On Suzanne's return to the hotel room she reported that despite her concerns she'd enjoyed the spa and gotten through the waxing. Tim said it was time to throw away her old panties and try on the new. He noted that in the future she could experiment with different brands and styles; the panties he'd bought were just to make do for the next two days. She'd need sexier bras as well but this would be her homework following their two days of lessons. As Suzanne removed her panties there seemed to be an unspoken agreement that she should exhibit her trimmed pussy to him for inspection. She stood a few feet in front of him with her legs spread. He nodded his approval and said, "Much better. I look forward to burying my face there later." Suzanne then tried on her new everyday panties and posed again for his inspection. Tim smiled as he saw the thin fabric hugging her Mound and hips. He had her turn and told her the panties looked great on her ass as well.

Tim looked at the clock and determined they had slightly more time than needed to dress for dinner. He told Suzanne this would be an excellent opportunity for blowjob practice and then clarified that some oral sex didn't extend to orgasm. Sometimes it was just a part of foreplay. At this moment it would just be practice or perhaps it could be viewed as pre-foreplay for after dinner sex. He took off his pants and sat in the desk chair directing Suzanne to kneel between his legs. He observed that for some men the submissive image of a woman kneeling was a big thing but for him the pleasure was much more focused on her mouth and his cock. Suzanne seemed to like the access the position afforded to his hanging balls and her ability to use both hands as well as her mouth. In two minutes she was acting like a pro in her varied techniques. Soon Tim interrupted her and said she was getting him too aroused. He didn't want to cum before dinner and then perhaps have trouble getting a good solid hard-on later. He assured her that she'd done well. Suzanne was surprised at being told to stop but backed off, digested his explanation and stood up. She smiled and observed that if she'd continued her new panties would have needed laundering. She thought the shortness of her hair coupled with her arousal had already moistened them a little.

When Suzanne started to get ready for dinner Tim said he'd like to see how her sexy lingerie looked but would otherwise leave her alone. She looked puzzled and he explained that since she'd aroused him so well he really wanted to see her in the lingerie and then jump on her sexually but he'd restrain himself. Her response was to smile, remove her old every day bra and flaunt her breasts by artificially pulling her arms back as he drooled. After a few seconds she turned away and unwrapped the new lingerie telling Tim he should go down the hall for ice and take a long indirect route back to give her 5 to 10 minutes alone to dress. He glanced at his watch and left.

On his return Tim found Suzanne in the bathroom applying make-up. She was dressed in her new ensemble of lingerie including her stockings and high heels. He could just see the bottom of the garter clips at the hemline of the chemise and the stockings were lustrous in the bright light of the bath. The chemise was stretched tight around her chest- probably much tighter than the designer had intended but Tim loved it. The short garment made her legs look to be a mile long. Tim stared at her image in the mirror and said that she looked spectacular. She turned and posed for him. "You were right," she said. "I feel incredibly sexy. I don't know which part of this afternoon is responsible but right now I'm thinking you're a sexual genius- correction, a sexual genius with a big cock. I'm looking forward to having it in my newly trimmed pussy."

"I'm certainly available. Let's go to dinner a few minutes early so we can back here sooner." Suzanne completed her make-up and put on her blouse and skirt. Tim complimented her on her discrete sexiness and added, "I can't wait to undress you."

After the walk to the elevator and across the lobby Suzanne whispered, "This bra is really skimpy and low cut. My tits bounce when I walk. I'm not sure if I like the feeling or not. I'm very aware of my breasts and feel like I'm flaunting them to every guy within 20 feet. You probably love it."

"I do. In this blouse most people wouldn't notice the bounce; it's subtle. I noticed after you took three or four steps and I've been watching your chest ever since."

Dinner was uneventful but romantic and enjoyable for both of them. Tim told Suzanne that her breasts had looked fantastic in the few seconds he'd seen them cradled in the new bra subtly covered by the chemise. They talked about their business schedule for the upcoming week and agreed they wouldn't see each other until the following Friday evening. Suzanne agreed to shop for bras and panties during the week and not to wear her old things thereafter.

Tim said, "I don't want to script our sex too much but there are some basics that should be covered soon. For the next week I'm going to be sexually dominant. After that we'll try a week when you're more in control. We'll see which mode you prefer. In keeping with this week's theme I want you to window shop the Internet for clothes you think will upgrade the sexiness of your wardrobe. Do not buy anything; I need to review and approve. On Saturday I'll review what you've found along with what you already have and we'll see what new things can fit in your budget. In the meantime, for Friday night I want you to wear the sexiest dress you have over the lingerie you're wearing now. Wear the highest heels you have. We'll go to a nice restaurant and sleep at my place so pack some toiletries and a skirt, blouse and lower heels for Saturday morning. We'll be going to your apartment to check out your closet.

"On Saturday we might do some more shopping but in general we'll return to my house. It offers lots of privacy. For the rest of the weekend you'll be naked or you'll be dressed as I say. I'm going to introduce you to some bondage."

"Oh my. I think I'm looking forward to next weekend already."

After dinner they returned to their room. Tim hugged Suzanne and kissed her passionately. "You looked fantastic tonight. As I said earlier, I've living a fantasy. It's a fantasy date with a busty brunette that's dressed just as I've dictated. Not only that- I think I've got an excellent shot at 'getting lucky' with her."

After another deep kiss Tim started to unbutton her blouse. He removed it and her skirt- placing both over the back of the desk chair. He stared at her with a combination of lust and awe as he moved in to remove the chemise. It was obvious that he didn't know whether it should be pushed down or lifted over her head. Suzanne guided him to lift it saying that he would see one of the little problems of having a big chest. He understood when he had trouble getting the chemise past her tits. He had to gently force the smaller part over her breasts. Throwing the chemise to the side Tim got his first look at Suzanne's breasts cradled in the thin bra. He said, "Ahh...beautiful. Just as I've been visualizing since we were at the shop. Your breasts are displayed perfectly for me." He bent forward and kissed the exposed inner slope of each breast. He then moved a step back to take in Suzanne's overall body. "You look beautiful. It may sound crude but you really look so 'fuckable'."

"Thank you. I feel fuckable as well."

Tim leaned in and buried his face between her breasts while his hand fondled her ass. "You look and feel great," he murmured as he pulled his face an inch away from her soft flesh. His face went back and he kissed each breast saying, "In case I haven't mentioned it I love these." His hands came up to caress each bulging cup of the bra and he fondled her lustfully. Tim again moved his head just enough to speak saying, "I know it's too expensive to be practical but ideally you'd cradle your breasts in a bra this thin and sexy every day. He dropped his hands to grab her ass and added, "The panties are great too. They hug your ass like a silky second skin."

With Suzanne still standing Tim lowered his body to a squat while moving his hands slowly down her body. His mouth kissed her chest and then followed a path down her torso. Tim knelt and hugged her ass while pressing his face against her panty clad Mound. After a minute of fondling her ass and hips Tim's hands grasped the waistband of her panties and slowly drew them down over her ass as his face moved in to kiss the gradually exposed area of her Venus Mound. He pulled her panties all the way off and had her step out of them. He stared at her hips and legs framed by the garters and stockings. She looked incredibly sexy and he told her so.

Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers