Virginators: College Buddies' Quest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm surprised I'm comparing her genitals to her mothers, but I can't help it.

I keep her lips open with my fingers; she's so tight and she easily opens up as I keep her still like that. I stick my tongue out and feel her body react to my swift movements as I swish my tongue over her wet snatch. She gasps as my tongue strokes against her clit and then down over her lips. She bucks her hips upward and gasps as I then draw my tongue between her lips and press against her virgin hole.

She cries out and I push my tongue inside her. She tightens her legs against my shoulders and throws her head up, thrashing her head around, making her body bounce lightly on the bed.

I look up at her and watch as her face grows red with pleasure as my tongue dances around her virgin opening. It has been so long since I have felt a tight, virgin pussy on my lips, and my tongue has just gone into a dreamy ecstasy as I lick her contracting walls. She cries that it feels good and I hold her open a bit wider, sliding my tongue in and out, pulling her juices from inside her and slather it against her clit.

She holds my face in her hands and moans to me. "Oh James! Yes!" I know she hasn't ever had an orgasm before; a girl that is having her pussy licked for the first time surely hasn't had one yet. I feel her shudder above me again and I hold her pussy open with my lips and keep my tongue inside her wet cave.

I roll my arms under her and hold her ass up, my hands squeezing her tight butt. I dart my tongue in and out of her and keep a hold on her ass. She moans again and I pull my face away from her pussy looking down at her precious genitals, looking down at the virgin hole as it clamps shut.

I lay her back down and press my index finger to her virgin pussy, I roll my hand around and have my palm against her mound and my fingertip stroke the entrance of her pussy. "Can I finger fuck that pussy of yours?" I ask staring into her eyes.

"Yes...yes...." she moans. "Just don't stop...oh god!" she starts to moan as I slide my finger into her.

I feel the soft flesh envelope my finger and pull it in like a minature vacuum. I roll my eyes. Man, if she's this tight with just my finger....oh god.... I almost cum in my pants thinking of fucking that tight pussy of hers. I crook my finger into a hook and stroke it against her g-spot and press my thumb against her clit.

She instantly jumps up from the bed and I hold her down with my other hand. I stroke her left breast as my right hand begins to fuck her, gently bringing her pussy to a first time orgasm. She rolls her hips as my finger keeps stroking her sensitive love canal and my thumb slicks back and forth over her erecting clit. I then pinch her nipple and slide a second finger into her pussy, both finger tips now massaging her g-spot.

She moans my name over and over and I kiss her deeply on the mouth. "Cum for me, Lana," I moan to her. She nods her head and a few seconds later, I feel the rush of juices on my fingers. I keep rubbing inside her until she lays still. I pull my hand from her crotch and see the glistening juices on my hand. I smile at her and then lean my face down to her mouth, kissing her softly.

She stays still, breathing hard, coming down from her orgasm. I plant kisses all over her chest and move my way down to her pussy. I lick up the juices that are now trailing down her lips and onto her ass, I can't believe how wonderful she tastes. I keep from licking her ass, even though my tongue wants to taste her other virgin hole so badly.

I push my wet hand against her thigh and held her open as I kiss and lick her pussy. I love how her cum juices taste and how her clit is soft again, even though bright red. I crawl up her body and kiss her, smothering her face with her juices.

She at first hesitates to kiss back with my mouth covered with her cum, but then she kisses me. I reach between us and began to unzip my pants.

She doesn't even notice....or care. All I want to do is jerk off...nothing else. I pull my rock hard cock from my boxers, she looks down at it.

"Oh Lana, I don't want to fuck you--" I start.

"You don't want to fuck me?" she asks.

"Well," I smile, "well, I do...it's just...I want to jerk off so bad Lana...please, let me."

"Let me suck your cock first, James.....please?" she begs.

I don't want to accidentally hurt her feelings by saying no. I want to jerk off and get this pain that's building up inside my dick to go away. I nod a yes and within a second, I feel her mouth around my dick.

Oh god!! She's amazing at sucking cock! I roll my eyes back as I feel my meat press against the top of her mouth and the underside of my shaft getting rubbed with her tongue. I gush at how great she is at sucking my dick, telling her to keep sucking with that hot mouth of hers.

She looks up at me as she sucks on me, oh god, I just might cum right now! I imagine blowing my load down her throat as I look at those damn gorgeous eyes of hers. I hold her ears in my palms and begin to thrust in and out of her face, imagining her pussy as I look down at her lips.

She moans against my cock and I look down at her pussy, which she is now fingering. "Oh, you want to feel good too huh, Lana?" I ask. "You want your pussy to cum as you suck my dick?" I ask her.

I reach down and push her finger aside and slide three of my fingers into her tight pussy. She accidentally bites down on my cock gently and then sucks in long movements on my cock as I finger her pussy with harsh and fast thrusts into her shallow pussy.

I can feel the resistance of her hymen against my finger tips and I hold back, making sure I don't break it. She gasps and holds down on my cock, rolling her tongue around the sides as she sucks it deeply into her throat.

I soon begin to shake and feel my balls tighten as the eruption of my cum soon starts to arrive. "Lana," I moan, "please....oh god, please, let me cum in your mouth!"

She stops and pulls away. "Give me $200 and I'll let you cum down my throat." I can't believe it! That whore!

"Fuck that!" I say and I wrap my hand through her hair and pull her face back to my cock. She tries to pull away but I hold her tight against my cock and I feel my cum shoot out. I keep fingering her pussy, still keeping her virginity in tact but I put presure against it, reminding her that I can easily fuck her instead. She gags and accidentally swallows the flowing cum, coughing on my cock as I finish off in her mouth. I let go and she hits my hip, slapping it as she crawls away upset.

"Damn it James!" she says. "You bastard!" She wipes her lips, realizing that some of my cum had dribbled onto her lower lip.

"Oh Lana," I say to her. "Do you really want to test me right now?" I ask.

She looks at me, her knees bent and her legs pulled to her, her arms wrapped around her legs. "Just shut up and leave me alone, James."

"Look, I'm going to give you the $100 anyways to give to Rick and Todd." I sit next to her, my pants still down. "I give you my word, in fact," I reach down and pull my wallet out. I pull a few twenties out and hand it to her. "There, that's like, what, $140, $160?"

She nods. "Yeah, it's $160.....thanks James." She keeps her head down, obviously ashamed of what she had said to me.

"Alright, so don't hate me, okay?" I bend my head over, trying to get her to look at me.

"I don't hate you...I just...I thought you were going to be a jerk to me when you forced me to let you cum in my mouth."

"You thought I was going to be like Todd and Rick and screw you over?" I ask. I put my arm around her and she puts her head on my shoulder. She nods her head, and then begins to cry. "Oh Lana, I wouldn't do that. I just really wanted to cum and didn't want to negotiate with you on a price."

She was really getting histerical. "Come here," I say pulling her onto my lap. She wraps her arms around my neck and sobs against my shoulder blade as I hold her. "What's wrong? Did I scare you?"

"No..." she sobs. "I was just really scared when Rick and Todd started to do that to me...I thought they were going to rape me...I don't want to loose my virginity getting raped."

I held her and let her cry. I wait a little bit, and then stroke her head. "Lana, look at me."

She looks up and once again, her eyes just make my mind wander with such lovely thoughts. "What James?" she asks.

"I don't want you to be forced to give up your virginity either..." I kiss her gently on the lips. We continue the kiss, her lips open and I feel her tongue enter my mouth, sliding around inside my mouth and then she sucks lightly on my lips. I began to think of her lips on my cock and I feel my buldge press against her butt cheek.

She giggles. "James," she says pulling away and smiling at me. "Your cock is pressing against my butt." She giggles again and I laugh with her.

"Oh come on, don't you wanna feel that against your pussy?" I say in a joking voice but realize that she doesn't laugh. "Oh, sorry."

"No..." she keeps smiling at me. "I do want to feel it....I just..."

"What, Lana?" I ask as I stroke her face. "What is it?"

"I'm afraid to ask....just...nevermind." She lays her head back on my shoulder.

"No, what is it?" I ask. "Are you afraid that it'll hurt?"

"No," she says, "I'm afraid that I'll suck."

I laugh, "You will never suck, Lana. I can tell." I notice that she is serious. "You really want me to..." I choose my wording wisely, "make love to you?"

She nods. "Yes...I think...I don't know."

"I'd be honored to be your first, Lana."

She lays on the bed on her back and I get between her legs. I hold myself up with one hand and hold my cock in the palm of my other. She trembles and asks if I'd like to get under the covers. "Nah," I say as I stroke my cock against her clit. She rolls her eyes and moans. "We'll get warmed up here soon enough." I keep rolling the head of my cock against her lips and her clit, feeling the moistness as it wettens my head.

She keeps her hands by her head and her legs open with my body between them. I look down and see my cock between her bush and I want to get a better look. I lean back and sit on my heels. I hold her by the hips and pull her down to my crotch. I take my cock back in my hand and start to rub agaisnt her clit again. She moans and I smile down at her. "Ready?" I ask.

"I don't know...." she starts.

"I'll stop if it hurts too much, okay?" I lean down and kiss her.

She starts to cry a little, and I wipe away her tears. "You alright, sweetie?"

She nods. "Yeah, I just really have wanted you to do this for so long....I'm sorry." She wipes her tears and I lay on top of her, my elbows on the bed to keep from crushing her.

"Oh baby," I say to her, "Shhhh...." I whisper as she sobs lightly. "I want this so bad too, it's okay."

She wraps her arms around my neck and I reach my left hand to my cock, holding it against her vaginal opening. She grunts a bit as I put pressure to her pussy with my head and then I keep my cock still, resting back on both my elbows.

I kiss her with gentleness on the mouth as I rock my hips back and forth against her body. I feel her arms grab me tighter as my dick head presses firmly against her opening. She gasps as I rock back and then begin to push hard against her, my head poping in and she moans.

"Oh god!" she was quick in saying and I kiss her deeply. She moans with my lips against hers and she almost starts to scream under me as I pull back and forth with my head still in her.

Inch by inch my body enters hers and she gasps when my tip finds her hymen. I press harder against it, testing it's strength, teasing it's vulnerability. I pull my lips from hers and she looks at me with pain in her eyes. "It's okay, Lana....it will hurt....but remember, it will hurt like this only one time." I hold back all emotion, even though her eyes are flooding with tears. I press harder into her, my thrust wakens her still body and she jolts. I feel her hymen loosen around my shaft and my cock slides deeply into her with lots of resistance.

"Oh god!" she yells and I hold still. Oh shit, she's so tight! I think to myself. Her pussy flexes on my penis and I feel her juices coating me as I pull gently out of her. "Oh god, oh god, oh god...stop James!"

"Shhh," I kiss her. "Why do you want me to stop, baby? The hard part is over."

"I...oh god, it still...it still hurts though, James..." she says. I mustn't have opened her up enough.

"You've got to relax Lana...you've just got to relax." I breath in and out, and she starts to breath as I am. "That's good. Now shhh...it's okay."

I nuzzle my face against her neck and rock my hips forward, pressing into her again. "Yes, that's it, baby!" I moan to her. She doesn't cry out, but still holds tight against my cock. "I know it hurts baby, it's alright."

She holds me against her and keeps crying. I feel my cock inside her all the way and I stay still, letting her get used to it inside her before I start to thrust again. I get back on my elbows and I look down to her. "That feel okay so far?" I ask.

"Yeah," she pauses, "it doesn't hurt as much....but...I'm just..."

"It's okay," I reasure her and kiss her on the forehead, thrusting gently into her. She shakes as my cock pushes into her and I kiss her left cheek, pulling out a little bit. She moans my name as I kiss her right cheek and thrust back into her a little harder and quicker than the last. She gasps and I pull out quickly.

She looks so beautiful below me, her body glistening with sweat and glowing a nice shade of pink as her body is being opened by me. I kiss her forehead again and thrust back into her, holding my lips against her forehead, I pull out and then thrust in again but not hard or deep.

She moans with a little wince and I pull out. I stroke her hair and kiss her on the lips, my tongue licking across her lips and entering her mouth. She french kisses me as I start to thrust in and out again, my speed a nice, slow rythum and pace.

Her thighs press against my legs and I feel her legs bouce outwards as my body hits hers with each thrust. I thust again, feeling her body shake as I press harder inside her. I pull away from the kiss. "Wrap your legs around me, Lana," I tell her. She wraps her legs around me and I kiss her deeply and then look her in the eyes. "Ready?" I ask.

"Yes..." she whispers.

I pull out and then push in hard. Her head tilts back and she grunts a painful sound. I pull out and then push back in. She grunts again but I don't wait for her to plead for me to stop. I push back inside her and feel her body tense around me. "Oh god, James!" she moans and I pick up my speed.

"You ready to cum for me, Lana?" I ask, my thrusts become shallow again and I look her in the eyes. "You ready to cum hard on my cock?"

She nods.

I then realize that I don't have on a condom. "Oh shit, Lana...." I say. "I'm not protected."

"It's okay....I don't care!" she moans. "Just don't stop!"

I pull out and then thrust back in, I almost stop but my body urges me to move on. "Oh god, Lana!" I moan to her. I feel my balls slap agaisnt her wet body and my cock twitches inside her. I feel her body tense against mine and I feel her orgasim rip through her. She shakes and her pussy clentches my cock like it was tight in her fist. I roll my eyes back and moan to her, "Oh god, Lana...you are so fucking tight! Oh god......Oh Lana!"

"Oh James," she moans. "Oh god! Oh god, oh, oh god! Oh James, I love you....!"

"Lana," I moan and feel her body burst around my cock. Her juices lather up my cock quickly and I feel like I'm riding a warm, thick gel that's tight around my cock and I thrust hard into her.

I pull away from her embrace and go onto my knees. I look down at her body being bounced around from my thrusts. Her tits shake lightly as I pull in and out of her pussy and I watch as my cock enters that sweet cunt of hers.

"Oh yes, Lana!" I moan. "Oh, I love you baby!" I feel my orgasm hit hard and I keep thrusting as I ride it out, feeling my cock pump into her wet snatch. She moans and her face is still covered with her streaming tears. I bend over and kiss her eyes, tasting the salty liquids of her tears. She leans her head up and kisses me on the mouth and I slow down.

My body buckles and I collapse on top of her, resting on her chest. She holds me and I catch my breath, feeling my cock stay hard inside her pussy.

"Oh Lana," I say out of breath. "Wow! Oh wow, that...that was the best I've ever had!" I exclaim to her. "That was amazing!"

"Me too, James." She giggles and I look at her.

"That seriously was amazing," I tell her again. "You were perfect."

She just smiles back at me and I lay my head back down on her chest.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

~~ TWO MONTHS LATER ~~

"You sure?" I ask her. She nods her head up and down. "You okay?" I ask.

"I am sure, I just came from the doctors." She smiles at me.

"So everything is okay then?" I ask.

"Yeah, apparently it's common at my age to skip a period or two."

"I'm glad you aren't pregnant." I tell her.

"Me too." Her eyes still make me melt. "Will I get to see you again this weekend?"

"Yeah, in fact," I say unzipping my fly. I lean over to my innercom system. "Miss Shelby...hold all my calls." Lana smiles at me. "Lock the door sweetie and then come here and we'll have some fun before my next meeting."

She giggles and I watch as her skirt flaps around as she hops over to the door to lock it. I've seriously fallen for this girl....and I think she may have fallen for me too.

Who knew huh?

* * * * * * *

I lost my virginity to a man named James. Too bad he wasn't as good as my character James. Oh well, I guess that's why I write my real life experiences mixed with my fantasy's. : )

More to come in the Virginator's Series. Send me an email on how you lost your virginity, all names can be withheld, and if it's a good one, I'll put it in a story for you. Thanks!

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy Takes Over Horny daddy realizes his little girl is now a woman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Adriana Love Adriana gives herself up to save her dad's job.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Rachel Lets It Happen Rachel discovers she cannot say 'no'.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories