Virginators: College Buddies' Quest Ch. 04

Story Info
Carl gets his secretary...eventually.
11.4k words
59.3k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She will be the best girl you could hire, seriously Mr. Henderson." Sweet Lindy gave me one last hug. She gave me a smile with her blue eyes shinning between her soft wrinkles. Lindy gave me her notice last week. Her husband Harold has Alzheimer's and she wants to be at home for him. I felt so bad for her troubles, I gave her a very nice paycheck for all her hard work over these last six years, and now, she's saying her good byes.

"Oh Lindy, you have been such a great secretary." I hugged her this time. I really don't think my business would have picked up if it hadn't of been for her. She was the best secretary a guy could have.

"Well you are sweet." She smiled and grabbed her purse. "Now make sure you call that girl. You will right?" I nodded a yes. "You take care sweetheart, and give me a call in a few weeks, alright?" I nodded again and watched her leave. Oh, I'm going to miss that cute lil' old lady.

She had written a number to her neighbor's niece who is looking for a job. I'm not sure I'll call her though, she sounds young. Lindy said she's right out of college, so she could be between 21 and 26, and that's too big of a change for me. After having sweet Lindy for so long....hearing her soft voice on the intercom and how she'd make my coffee the right way, remind me to eat healthy when she would take my order for lunch and occasionally on a hard night, dinner. Oh dear Lindy.

Ring! Ring!

Damn it. I never realized how annoying the phone sounds, I guess it's because now I have to answer it when it rings. I pick up the receiver. "Hello, Henderson Service's. How can I help you?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hello, are you Miss Stephen's?" I ask.

She looks up at me and smiles. "Yes sir. I'm Rebecca Stephen. We talked yesterday about the job opening for the secretary position."

"Yes...yes we did." I look her up and down. Damn, she's pretty hot! Her legs darkened by the stockings, her dress skirt right above her knee and a white top buttoned down gave her a great look of professionalism. "Come on into my office here, miss." I directed her the way into my office.

She walks in and sits on a chair in front of my desk. I sit down on my chair and find her take a look at her resume. I glance it over; she hasn't had much work experience with office work. I look up at her, she's looking at the picture of me and my college buddy James in front of my cabin. He recently went through a divorce and apparently is dating some hot girl. I never got to meet his wife but apparently from him, I'm really lucky to have not had her acquaintance.

"Alright, Miss Stephan--"

"You can call me Becky, all my friends do." She smiled again.

"Well, if you work here, you will not be a friend, do you understand?" I sat there sternly.

"Yes sir, I understand." She stayed there with her hands folded.

"Do you want a job?" I asked.

"Yes, sir...I do. I need a job very much actually." She paused and then cleared her throat. "I have a lot bills to pay off....my parents aren't paying for my housing anymore."

"And why is that?" I ask.

"Well, I was stupid in college and slacked off. Now, I have graduated and I need a job to pay rent and bills....that sort of thing, Mr. Henderson."

"Please, call me Carl."

* * * * * * * * * *

So, she's hired. I'll probably be thinking I was absolutely stupid for this by week's end. She's young, probably doesn't even know how to use a computer or a fax machine. But, she looks the part, her clothes were respectable at the meeting and she has a pretty face.

I glance up at the clock, 8:19am. She's late.

I tap my fingers on the desk. "If that phone rings before she's here, she's fired," I say to myself.

A knock on the door to my office. "Come in," I call out.

The door opens and Rebecca comes in, her hair pulled back to a bun and her blouse tucked into a very tight skirt. Her blouse is unbuttoned at the top and when she walks to me; her breasts sway behind the fabric. "Miss Stephan....do you feel that is appropriate attire?" I ask her.

"This is why I'm late sir." She stops at my desk and stands there. "I don't have too many nice clothes and I wasn't able to find a proper outfit to wear today. I'm so sorry. I promise though, my first paycheck I will buy nicer clothes."

"You bet you will. In fact, here." I pull out my top drawer and get out my company checkbook. I pick it up and grab my suit jacket. "We don't have any appointments today, I will take you to my friends clothing shop and we will buy you some clothes. Consider it a welcoming gift from your new boss." I smile at her.

She just stands there, her mouth open. "I...I don't know what to say...." she stutters.

"First, you can say thank you." I smile again and open the door for her. "Let's head to my car, Miss Stephan. We'll let the answering machine take all calls."

We leave the office, locking the door behind us and catch the elevator to the parking lot in the ground floor.

On the way to my friend's store, she apologizes over and over about her clothes. "Don't worry, Miss Stephan. Just seriously, understand that when you come to work, you first reflect me and my company before you reflect yourself."

"Yes sir," she says and rolls down the window. "Sorry, I just get easily car sick."

I sigh. She certainly is a wimp, I think to myself. Her attitude no way matches her body or face.

"So, tell me more about yourself, Miss Stephan," I say turning the wheel and heading down the main street of town to a parking lot near the store we are headed to.

"Not much to tell, sir." She says. "I moved away during college and then just moved back--"

"So you went to school here?" I ask pulling into the drive way of the lot.

"Yes, I was born here and went to school...I went to the state college and graduated last year."

"You seeing anyone?" I asked.

"No, I've never really had a boyfriend." She realized we were parked and rolled up the window. She looked around as we both stepped out of the car.

"The store is this way, Miss Stephan." We walked to the small boutique, crossing the street and barely missed getting hit by a car. I grabbed her arm and pulled her up to the sidewalk to help her get out of the way. She smiled and blushed and I let go of her arm. "Wouldn't do me any good to have you killed." I smiled and once again, she blushed. "So really, no boyfriend?"

"No," she sighed. "I never really had any time for boys when I was in school. I went to a few dances, went on a date or two in college, but other than that, I've been so busy..." I held open the door and she walked in.

"Well, that's a shame..." I said. "Hi Ann," I said walking in after Rebecca. I kissed the older woman on both cheeks and held her arms out, "You look gorgeous! You are just looking younger and younger every time I see you!"

The woman laughed and gave me a peck on the cheeks. "You are too sweet Carl!" she exclaimed. "And who did you bring me?" she asked looking Rebecca up and down. "A new girlfriend? She is just lovely Carl."

"Oh no, Ann, she isn't my new girl," I smiled at Rebecca. "Go ahead and look around, Miss Stephans." I looked back at Ann. "She's my new secretary."

"Oh that's right, you said Lindy had quit." She looked back at Rebecca who was a few rows of clothes away. "She's cute but dresses pretty sloppy," she whispered.

"Yes," I whispered back. "Please, give her the best treatment today. I can tell you don't have any other customers right now, so we'll be quick. I need her to look her best with out going over the top, and I need her to look so professional, you'd think she was a partner."

Ann laughed. "A partner for life or for your business?" She smiled and walked away before I could remind her there is no romance between me and Rebecca.

I followed Ann. "Miss Stephans," I said, Rebecca turned around. "This is my good friend who also owns this store, Miss Ann Hankins. She will be helping you to find suitable attire, alright?"

"Yes, sir." Rebecca said. She put her hand out and shook Ann's hand quickly. Ann smiled at her and Rebecca smiled as well. "It's a pleasure ma'am."

"Oh, aren't you sweet," Ann said. "You are so polite...you may call me Ann, dear."

"Alright," Rebecca smiled and then glanced my way. I threw her a quick smile then went to sit down on sofa near the changing rooms, grabbing the newspaper and finding the sports section. I overheard the two women talking about sizes and likes and dislikes of clothes.

I heard Ann ask about prices and I called out to her, "Don't worry about the prices Ann, just get her enough clothes for at least three weeks of work and a few dresses for meetings."

"Okay dear," she said back. "Let's get started. When I'm done, I'm sure sweet Carl will just be speechless."

Rebecca smiled at the woman and when Ann walked away to get the first set of clothes for her try on, Rebecca caught me looking at her. She didn't turn away quickly, we smiled at each other.

For almost two hours Rebecca tried on dozens of tops and dress pants, skirts and blouses, a few dresses and a beautiful cocktail dress that I almost wanted her to keep but it was much too flashy. "Perhaps closer to Christmas when we go to the town function at City Hall, maybe then." I told Ann, winking. She put it in the backroom, which meant she was going to hold it until I came in to buy it.

When Rebecca was pulling of a tight fitting skirt, we all heard a tiny rip. "Oh no," I heard Rebecca whisper from behind the curtain to the dressing room.

"Have a problem, dear?" Ann asked.

"Yes," Rebecca's head popped out and I chuckled, she looked adorable. "It tore slightly when I was taking it off," she handed her the skirt.

"That's okay. I'll be right back; I take it over to the Sue's Dry Cleaning down the street. She does this for me all the time." Ann turned around. "I'll be right back Carl. I'll put the closed sign up on the door; it shouldn't take me more than fifteen minutes, alright?"

"That's fine Ann." I smiled and watched her dash away with the skirt in her hand. "Take your time."

A minute or two passed, Rebecca behind the curtain and sitting there on the couch. We were totally silent as we waited, and then Rebecca cleared her throat.

"Umm," she coughed again. "Do you think I could get a glass of water?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'll get a cup of lemonade. Ann always makes some for her customers."

"She's a nice lady," Rebecca said behind the curtain. "Do you think you could bring it to me, I'm still a little naked." She didn't hand me anything to put on when she took the skirt."

I chuckled and poured her a glass of the tasty lemonade. I walked over to the curtain, extending my arm through the side of the curtain and handing her the glass. "I've known her for a few years, since I started my business here. She's a sweetheart."

I saw a glimpse of Rebecca's slightly naked body through the side of the curtain when I handed her the glass. She's in her bra and panties and thigh high stockings, the sight made my loins stir. "So, no boyfriend right?"

She chucked. "You sure do like to bring that up huh?"

"Well, I guess you will just have to be my date to the different functions we'll have to go to with clients and different fundraisers in town."

"That's fine with me," she said.

I sat back down on the couch and stared at the curtain. I wish I could have x-ray vision; the thought of looking her up and down in her underwear is just invigorating!

The bell on the front door jingled and Ann said, "Alright, it's all fixed. And Sue said to come by and pick up your suit."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to get that a few days ago." I stepped next to the curtain. "I'll be right back. Wear the red dress suit today, alright. I'll bring the car up to get all the bags of clothes okay?"

"Alright. I'll be out soon!"

I gave Ann my business account credit card. "Let her pick out some pieces of jewelry," I told her at the cash register. "I want her to look good when she's at work for me, so can you suggest a few of these pieces?" I pointed at some faux pearl earrings and necklace sets sitting on the counter.

"Will do, Carl. I'll ring all this up and make sure you have all the receipts you need."

"Thank you Ann, you are doll." I winked at the woman and left the store, going up the street to get my dry cleaning. I then got my car and parked in front of Ann's store, popping the trunk before getting out. When I stepped out, Rebecca came out of the store. She was breathtaking, standing there in a red pleated skirt and white blouse. It was tight and button down with the top two buttons undone and one of the necklaces that I liked showing around above her cleavage line.

"You look beautiful, Miss Stephan." I smiled. She blushed.

"Thank you sir," she picked up a few of the bags and brought them over to the car.

"No need," I told her. "Go ahead and get in the car, I'll put them in."

"Thank you," she said. She walked to the front of the car and got in.

I finished putting the bags in the car and went inside to get my credit card and receipts. Ann was standing behind the register. "I gave you my frequent shopper discount, dear."

"Thank you Ann, you didn't have to do that for me." I smiled at the woman and signed all the receipts for her. "I appreciate you treating her so nicely. She's a dear, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is," Ann said. "Now you be good to her, alright. But keep yourself professional, even though this town hasn't had any good gossip in years, I don't like the idea of you being the talk of the town. You are too classy for such a thing."

I laughed. "Alright, Ann. No affairs for me, okay?"

She laughed. "I'll keep the cocktail dress on hold until you need it."

"Thank you Ann, I'm glad you read my mind." I gave her a final hug and left the store.

When we got back to the parking lot of the building where my office is, I pulled up to Rebecca's car first. "Let's put everything in your car now so you don't have to worry about it later, okay?"

She nodded and we unloaded everything from my trunk to her car. It filled the back seat up quickly. She locked her car and I parked my car a few spaces away. We walked to the elevator together and went back up to the office. "You really look pretty, Miss Stephan." I told her as I opened the door to my office. "How do you feel?"

"I think I look good too, sir." I watched her walk to her desk, she really does look a professional secretary.

* * * * * * *

For the last few weeks, things have been great! Rebecca shows up on time, she's very courteous to the clients and even bought me a plant and card on Boss's day, which surprised me because of how new she is. She was absolutely floored when she got her first check and repeatedly said thank you over and over.

I told her to keep up the good work and that to be prepared for a big meeting the next week that we were to have at a private club in one of the town's that was a few hours away. "We'll be staying in a hotel that night because I'll need you to work over time. I'll pay double time for working for me that night and I'll also pay for your meals while we are there, and of course your room."

"Do you really have clients that live that far away?" she asked.

"No, we just meet there a few times a year because I have a cabin there and I look in on it to check up on the property."

"I see, sir. What should I bring to wear?" She paused and then began to stutter, "I mean...you know...w-what should I wear? Sh-should I dress up really nice or uh--"

"It's okay, I knew what you meant." I smile at her and stretch my arms and lean back in my chair. "You don't need to over dress, we might play a game of tennis with him and a office personnel of his. So wear that pink skirt and white polo top that Ann picked out for you on Friday when I pick you up. Pack away the necessities of course for that night, and just any one of your dress pants and tops. I'll just need you there to take notes and do a few errands for me. I'll pick you up from your house around nine that morning, that okay?"

"Yes," she said. I got directions to her apartment and picked her up that Friday morning. She came out of her apartment in the tennis outfit that I had bought her, she looked like what you'd see a magazine model wear for spring fashion. Her hair down with a white ribbon, she looked so pretty.

She put her overnight bag in the trunk and got in the front seat. She didn't realize that when she sat down, her skirt was hiked up a bit. As we drove away, I kept glancing down at her fleshy thigh below her skirt. She had the window down a bit and the air coming through the car made the fabric flap around a bit. We talked about what was to happen over the weekend and I readjusted my rearview mirror to look at her legs.

I knew I was drooling looking at her legs in the mirror and I imagined my hands sliding up her legs.

She brought me out of my day dreaming when she asked if she could take a nap on the way so she would be better prepared for the meeting we were to have with my associate that afternoon. "Sure, go ahead and recline the seat and I'll wake you up when we almost there."

"Thank you, I'm sorry I'm so tired." She leaned the seat back and took off her zip up sweatshirt, balling it up and using it for a pillow. She turned towards me and when she got on her side, her breasts were pressed together between her arms that her cleavage bulged out the top of her unbuttoned polo shirt. I glanced from the road to her breasts as I drove.

I soon heard her quiet breaths and I knew she was asleep. I saw a sign for a truck stop and with bathroom facilities and asked her if she needed to use the bathroom. She didn't stir and I kept driving. She moved around a bit as she slept on, rolling over back to her back with her legs opened slightly, her hair had messed slightly and was covering her cleavage. I looked around and made sure there was no cars nearby and I reached over, moving her hair aside from her tits. She didn't move, and I drew in my breath as I grabbed her left tit with my right hand.

She didn't respond as I squeezed her soft flesh in my hand and I felt my cock harden in my pants. I moved my hand around her breasts and gripped the wheel with my other hand. I moved my hand down the front of her shirt and stretched out the top a little as I felt her skin against my fingertips. I pulled my hand back out and unbuttoned the last button on her top and slid my hand back down her front.

I checked to make sure she was still sleeping as my hand entered her shirt again and sighed in her sleep as my hand moved below her bra. I felt her nipples against my fingers and I pinched the left one, feeling it respond to my touch. It hardened and perked up as I massaged it. I moaned as I drove and felt my pants become increasingly tight. I moved my hand out of the left side of her bra and moved over to her right side, tweaking her right nipple as well. Her sighs became a little more audible and I pulled my hand out of her top, making sure I wouldn't wake her.

I put both my hands on the wheel and drove for a few more minutes, and then Rebecca did the most amazing thing. In her sleep, she began to sigh so sensually, I knew she was having a very arousing dream. She slid a hand up under her skirt and rubbed herself through her panties. I couldn't hold off any longer. I glanced around again to make sure there were not many cars on the stretch of highway and I prayed that she wouldn't wake up.

I moved my right hand onto her knee and slowly moved it up her thigh. She moaned softly and moved her hand away when my hand touched hers. I pulled her skirt up and looked down at her white cotton panties pressed against her mound. I moved my hand up her panties and slowly inserted them over the top. I moved my fingers down her mound and found that she was neatly trimmed under the panties. I slid my finger between her puffy lips and found her clit lightly erect.