Virginators: College Buddies' Quest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good night Greg, I'll call you in the morning before we leave to sign the papers with you." I nod to him, and then to Walter.

Walter stands up as well and shakes Rebecca's hand. "Good night, Miss, it was a pleasure to meet you." He smiles, and she blushes. My insides turn and I almost want to hit him in the jaw.

"Good night, Walter. It was a pleasure meeting you," I say.

Walter and Greg walk away from the table and leave the restaurant. Rebecca and I sit in silence for some time before she breaks the silence. "It has been a wonderful evening, Carl. But I must go to bed now, I'm quite tired."

"Alright, I'll walk you up." I tell the waiter on our way out to put the dinner and desserts on my room tab and to have the desk clerk hold all my calls and messages until morning.

We enter the elevator and ride up in silence. I want to dance with her again. To hold her body against mine. We get off on our floor and I open our door, letting her enter the room first. I close it behind me and lock it, "Want a drink before bed, Rebecca?" I ask.

"No thanks, I'm just going to go to bed." She begins to enter her room, but then stops. "Can you do me a favor though, Carl?" she asks.

"Yes, Rebecca?"

"Can you please unzip the back of my dress?" She smiles and puts her head down, blushing.

I walk up behind her and pull the zipper down slowly, taking in a deep breath. I pull the zipper down all the way to her hips, seeing the soft fabric of her slip. "Good night, Rebecca..." I whisper.

She turns around and puts her hands on my shoulders and leans in, kissing me delicately on the lips. I hold her close as we kiss softly, then she pulls away. "Sorry....sorry, Mr. Henderson." She turns around and enters her room, closing the door in my face.

I walk away from her door, fuming...confused....scared.....every emotion I could have. I look at her closed door, and wait a few moments before knocking on the door. "Rebecca?"

"Yes...you can come in...." I hear her call out.

I open the door and walk in, shutting the door behind me. She is sitting at her vanity, her dress off and hanging over the back of a chair. She is in her slip and her stockings and high heels still. "I'm sorry that happened Rebecca. I shouldn't have let it---" I begin but she cuts me off.

"You don't want to kiss me?" she asks. She turns around in her chair and I notice that she is crying.

"That's not it at all, Rebecca...." I cross the room and get on my knees by her side. "I just feel that we need to professional...you have been such a wonderful secretary these last few months. I have enjoyed having you working for me, I don't want to loose that."

"I understand," she says, and then begins to sob again. I put her head on my shoulder and I hold her as she weeps. "I'm sorry....I'm so sorry....please don't hate me for this...."

"Oh Rebecca, I would never hate you for anything....please, calm down my dear." I hold her face in my hands, and with out thinking twice, I pull her lips to mine and begin to kiss her tenderly. She holds me and kisses me back hard, moaning as her lips part with mine. I slid my tongue into her mouth and feel around inside, touching her tongue and sliding across the top of her mouth. I feel her body shake and I pull her to a standing position, leaning against the vanity.

I kiss her neck and down her shoulder as I pull the straps to her slip down. I kiss every inch of her shoulder and collar bone as the slip falls down her front. When her breasts are exposed, she draws in her breath. "Oh Carl, I can't....." she whispers.

I don't stop, and I begin to kiss down her front. I pay close attention to her breasts, licking each nipple slowly then drawing into my mouth. I twirl my tongue around her tiny button of flesh and feel it harden in my mouth, the ridges around the areola stick out and press against the flat of my tongue. I moan against her milky flesh and step between her legs. I pull on her nipple with my teeth as I suck on her tit and when I pull my face away, I feel her nipple between my teeth. She grunts out in pain and I release the nipple, letting her skin sink back. I move over to other breast and treat the nipple the same as the last.

She runs her hands through my hair and says my name over and over softly. I pull up her the bottom of her slip and feel her thighs as I keep kissing and licking her tits. I wrap my arms around her hips and lift her up, taking her over to her bed. I sit her on the edge of the bed and lay her back. She keeps shaking and I talk to her calmly. "Rebecca," I whisper to her. "Just relax, sweetheart."

I lean my head back down and pull up the bottom of her slip over her mound. I rub my nose through the fabric that covers her pressure treasure and feel the moistness that I had fallen in love with early that morning once again. I pull the sides of her panties down over her pussy and watch as slowly I see her tiny lips come into view. I hear her moans and sighs as I pull her panties down over her thighs and I cover the insides of her legs with soft kisses. I pull her panties down over her heels and move my hands up her legs, feeling the stretched out stockings that cover from her upper legs down to her toes. I leave the stockings on and continue moving my hands up her body to her thighs, pressing them open. I watch as her lips open slightly as I move apart her legs. I move my head down and slide my tongue across her opened lips.

Her body jolts and I whisper a "shh" to her, moving my tongue slowly back over her lips. She shudders and I swipe my tongue up across her clit, feeling it respond against my tongue. She moans and lets out light weeps as I toss her clit back and forth over my tongue. She gasps as I move it down between her lips and feel the sweet moisture between her lips cover my tongue as I enter her virgin pussy.

She calls out my name as I straight my tongue out and use it to enter her pussy, pressing it hard between her tight opening and feeling the soft walls around my taste buds. She holds my head in her hands and I feel her nails scratch my scalp. She holds my hair as I slide my tongue out of her pussy and run it back over her clit, and once again, she gasps. I can tell she is nearing orgasm so I crawl up between her legs. She looks up at me and I smile. With out any words, I begin to unzip my pants, releasing my hard cock from it's bindings.

She closes her eyes and I lightly stroke the side of her face with my fingers. She slowly opens them and I smile at her again. I move my hand down her front, between her breasts and over her belly, over the soft bush of her pubic hairs and to her lips. I move my hand around over her clit and lips and find her opening with my finger tips, sliding my fingers inside. She throws her head back and moans. I feel her g-spot against the tip of index finger and I sigh as I feel the walls of her pussy clench my thick fingers.

I rub my thumb across her clit as I continue to finger, my free hand on my dick. She sighs as I keep stroking my cock in my hand and I lock eyes with her as I feel her pussy grab at my fingers.

I work my fingers inside her body faster, bringing her closer and closer to the edge. She moans and I pull my fingers from her pussy and put my face back to her clit and lips. I lick back and forth over her outstretched clit and feel her body shake as I moan between her pussy lips. I feel my chin pressed against her crotch and her pussy excreting her juices over my face.

I keep up my licking and then she moans out loud, incoherent words and then gasps. She rises her hips from the bed and I gain better access to her pussy with my mouth. She is surprised by this and tries to pull away, but I grasp her ass cheeks in my palms and hold her up, continuing my licking on her most private parts.

She gasps and again tries to pull away, but I continue the licks and sucks on her clit and pussy lips. I feel her body shaking uncontrollably and I slow my licking until it's small laps against her clit. She moans lightly as I slow my movements and I lower back down to the bed. She lays there, her legs over the edge of the bed, her heels lightly tapping the carpet as she bounces lightly as I move off the bed.

I stand in front of her and grasp my cock in my hand, moving my hand up and down the shaft. She lays there, staring at my massive hard on. She knows that she has caused this in me, and she lays there, waiting for her orders.

I stay there, standing before her, my hand stroking my cock. I do not move and just keep my eyes on hers. "Oh Rebecca..." I moan to her. She stays still.

I don't say a word, I crawl onto the bed, straddling her chest, my dick between her ample mounds of flesh. I hold my cock between her two breasts and I squeeze them around my shaft. She gasps as I rock my hips back and forth and grow in intensity. "Shh, Rebecca," I moan to her. "Just let me finish. I won't put my cock inside you, I promise."

She lays there, completely still as I continue jerking off between her tits. She watches with her eyes open wide as my cock head turns purple, and I close my eyes as I start to cum. "Please, suck on my cock, Rebecca...." I grunt to her.

She moves her head up and opens her mouth, and before she is ready, I slide my cock between her lips, entering her open mouth. She grunts and I feel her gag on my cock. I do not care, and I begin to spew into her mouth. She sucks on my cock and feels the thick cum ooze down over her tongue and into her throat. I don't hold back, and I spray my loads down her throat, letting every drop enter her mouth and travel down to her stomach.

I rest for a moment and hold her face in my hands, my cock still in her mouth. I look down at her and small tears are flowing out of her eyes. I slide my cock out slowly and climb off of her. I lean over and kiss her, she lays still. "Thank you, Rebecca." I smile at her, but she doesn't move.

I wait a moment or two, wait for her to say something....anything. But she does not, she just lays there, staring up at me. I lay there watching her until her eyes flutter and she soon falls asleep.

* * * * * * * * *

We packed our things in the morning with out taking. I had woken up before her and met Greg in the bar downstairs. We didn't speak much, but shook hands like friends and agreed to meet again in six months to go over more paperwork.

I helped Rebecca with her bags to the elevator and we rode down stairs in silence. The bagboy helped us put our things in the car and I got in the driver seat. She sat down and the bagboy helped her by closing the car door.

I drive away from the club and get on the freeway. We make our way back to town. I wanted to apologize to her, tell her that I will do my best to be more professional.

A few miles before town, she clears her throat and then turns to me. "Carl?" she says. "Will you answer something for me?"

"Yes, I will Rebecca." I turn onto the exit to our town and slow down.

"Would you like to sleep with me?" she asks.

"Well," I think over my answer. "Yes...yes I would." I turn to her and glance into her eyes for a moment and then turn back to the road.

"When you think I'm ready, let me know. I want to be taken by surprise. I don't want to plan it out, okay?" She smiles at me and I turn towards her street. I drive up to her apartment and park outside the entryway. She sits for a moment and then gets out of the car. I wait a few seconds for my cock to get soft as it had gotten hard when she was talking to me. I get out and help her with her bags to her doorway. "I've got it, thank you." She smiles at me and I walk away.

A few days go by and we hardly talk at the office. She takes messages and I pretend to be busy so she doesn't come into my office, she just sits at her desk. I watch her from the doorway as she sits on her desk chair and types away on the computer, oblivious to my stares. I can't take it anymore, I think. I sit back down at my desk and buzz to her over the intercom. "Miss Stephan?"

"Yes Mr. Henderson?" her soft voice comes through.

"Lock the doors and come into my office, I need to have you go over some notes with me and I do not want to be disturbed."

"Yes Mr. Henderson." A few seconds later, she comes into my office with her notebook.

"Have a seat, Miss Stephan," I say motioning to the chair in front of my desk. "We need some things to discuss before you head home today."

"Yes sir."

"You messed up on one of the forms for the Gimbals case yesterday." I gave her a stern look.

She sat upright in the chair and began to apologize. "I'm so sorry, sir..." she began to stutter. "I-uh-I-I didn't notice that I--"

"Be quiet Miss Stephan, and come here." She stood up and walked around the side of my desk. I stood up as well and sneered at her. "Do you really want to keep this job?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

"Then do a better job next time." I smiled at her and then pulled to me, kissing her deeply. I pulled away from her, and without another word, I pulled open her blouse. She sighed and I pushed her against the desk. I move my hands down her font and grasp her breasts through her bra, then pull it up over her tits. I lick each breast as if to say, "I'm back!" and pull her blouse over her head. I unsnap her bra and let her clothes fall to a heap on the floor. I turn her around and pull her skirt over her ass, revealing her soft buttocks. Her thong tightly between her two cheeks, her pussy beginning to show signs of her arousal.

"You can't hide it from me," I whisper in her ear from behind. "You can't hide from me how bad you want me to fuck you...." I bite gently on her neck. "You want me to take away your cherry, don't you baby?" I ask.

She nods.

I turn her around and keep her skirt up. I pull her up and have her sit on the side of the desk, she lays back over my paperwork. I pull at her thong, hearing it tear as I jerk it away from her body. She gasps as she hears the tears too.

I look down at her pussy and watch at it moistens up to my touch. I unzip my pants and release my cock. I hold it in my hand and move towards her, pressing it against her clit.

"Will it hurt?" she asks.

I laugh. "Yes, yes it will Rebecca." I look down at her smile. "But don't worry, you'll enjoy it when the pain goes away. And don't worry, my sweet baby," I lean down and kiss her on the lips. "I'll take my time so I won't cum until way after you do. I want you to enjoy this as much as I know I will."

I stand back up and feel her pussy juices begin to coat the head of my cock. I feel her warmth begin to soak my tip and I moan as I feel my cock slide between her lips. She gasps as I feel her entrance take in my cock slowly, and I groan as I feel her tight walls close around me as I enter her inch by inch. I take my time getting in and let her get used to me. She begins to tear and I whisper to her, "Shh, Rebecca. I'm right here."

She looks into my eyes and I smile at her. I rock my hips back and feel the tightness of her lips around the base of my cock as my cock is buried deep inside her pussy. She moans and I feel the wetness swish around my throbbing dick.

I push forward and feel the barrier of her hymen and I slowly push through, feeling her body tense. "Ohh..." she moans in pain. "Oh Carl...please...oh please stop..." I hold her hips and pull to me, feeling my cock press farther inside her. She yelps and holds onto my arms, her nails digging into my wrists. I hold her hips tighter and pull away, she slowly begins to let go of my arms and then I press hard into. She is caught off guard and screams out in pain as my cock is now past her hymen, having broken through her virginity and taken it away in one thrust.

She loosens her grip as she sobs her pains; I hold her hands in mine and put them above her head. I hold onto her wrists with one hand and the other grips the desk as I continue to drive my shaft in and out between her legs. Her thighs slap against mine as I continue to thrust inside her.

She moans and sighs as my body bounces against hers, and her tits sway around to the movement of our bodies on my desk. She opens her eyes and stares into mine as I feel her body begin to shake. I let go of her hands and with one hand, I stroke her breasts. The other, I slowly slide my hand around my shaft. I pull out of her and move my head around her clit.

She groans and arches her back as I swivel my cock around her erect clit fast. I build in motion and soon have her clit as hard as it can get and she moans out her pleasure. I slide my cock back into her pussy and feel the walls constrict around me. She feels like when I had first entered her pussy. She is so tight and warm, and I feel her juices explode onto me. She holds me against her body and I continue to pummel away inside her.

She wraps her legs around me and I pull her up from the desk and turn around. I hold her ass cheeks in my hands and help her to ride my cock as we stand. I look down to see her smashed tits against my chest and I moan to her that I'm about to cum.

She doesn't hear me over her own sighs and grunts and I feel her pussy spasm once again on my cock. Suddenly, with out warning, my cock explodes deep inside her pussy and my cum rushes inside her newly opened up cunt. She gasps as I finish thrusting inside her and she feels that I have hit my peak. She holds me against her and sighs as moans as I slow down. I turn around and sit her back down on the desk, holding her face in mine and kissing her gently on the lips.

"Thank you, Mr. Henderson." She smiles at me.

"Thank you, Miss Stephan." I smile back. I kiss her forehead.

I think this will work out, her being my secretary, I think as I hold her in my arms. I think she will be great.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
katxmeowxkatxmeowxover 13 years ago
Yummy

I really enjoy your stories i hope you will start writing again soon.

katxmeowx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lovely Story

You did an excellent job showing the first sexual pleasure of this young lady. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Babysitter He has the babysitter while wife works and baby is asleep.in First Time
Banging The Babysitter Hot tub and more for his sister's sitter.in Erotic Couplings
Taking It for the Team Hockey buddies gangbang my hot friend.in Group Sex
More Stories