Virginia's Ambition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On one of Johnnie's visits, Thomas persuaded him to accompany Virginia to Raymond's Revue Bar. She had often wanted to be taken there, but had always balked at the last moment. Now, since he himself had an evening meeting to attend, Johnnie was cajoled into taking her.

Over dinner, Virginia was elated by the anticipation of the visit, unable to hide her excitement at the prospect. Although embarrassed at first, she saw she was not the only woman in the audience, by a long way, becoming enthralled by the various almost pornographic stage acts, particularly riveted by the scarcely concealed well-hung handsome men in erotic movement with nude partners.

Nevertheless, she was more circumspect with Johnnie when alone with him. Virginia never shared her carnal thoughts with him during the evening, affecting a seriousness when discussing the merits of the show during the interval. It seemed that only in her husband's presence would she allow herself to let go. All this was part of the process of making sure that Johnnie knew of her underlying promiscuity.

For his part, Johnnie was aware of his sexual attraction to Virginia, but didn't understand her reluctance to even hold his hand when they were alone together. It seemed that she wanted to have a sexual relationship with him but was afraid of entering into it. The thought of her wanting to do it in front of Thomas had not escaped him. But that, he believed, would upset the professional bond between them. Best to keep it in the realms of fantasy.

After agreeing that Johnnie seemed a clean and acceptable person, Virginia and Thomas hoped that, under the right conditions, he might eventually be persuaded to give Virginia her dearest wish. If that could be arranged, he would be ready with his camera to record the event. They developed their plan carefully.

Virginia would spike Johnnie's drink with a splash of vodka, touch his lap with little intimate caresses and, when he was relaxed, press her bosom into his upper arm when sitting beside him talking. During dinner, she would trace her fingers lightly up his inner thighs under the dinner table, softly touching his crotch. If Johnnie accepted all this intimacy with good humor, believing it to be no other than friendly teasing, they would return to the flat where Virginia would find an excuse to reveal her irresistible assets. It was on one such visit on a hot summer's evening that Johnnie arrived a few minutes late in joining them for a drink before dinner. Apologizing for the delay he explained it was due to a couple in the next bedroom to his making turbulent love all the time he was dressing. The woman was very noisy and, as her intensity grew, he told them, so did her moans until she was almost screaming with delight. Then, no sooner had the gasps died away, than it started all over again, almost at once, building to a new wave of satisfaction.

"She must have had six or seven consecutive orgasms by the time I was able to tear myself away," Johnnie told them.

A glint in the eyes of both host and hostess showed that they were aroused by his story. They related, laughing and joking, their experiences of overhearing other couples in the noisy throes of love-making with accompanying uninhibited orgiastic cries. Thomas teased his wife for making fun of others when she herself, he told Johnnie, was one of the world's noisiest love-makers.

"Oh, Thomas!" she rebuked. "Are you going to give away all my intimate little secrets?"

All this was designed to arouse Johnnie's interest, which it did, but as yet insufficient for him to rise completely to the bait. He teased them in return by suggesting to Virginia that she gave him a performance of her sounds of carnal enjoyment. There were remonstrations of bashfulness on her part, but Thomas encouraged her in this by suggesting that she cuddle up to Johnnie on the settee and give a demonstration.

Having got the clear message from her husband, Virginia put her arms round Johnnie, holding him close before making highly theatrical and exaggerated throaty noises, to great gales of laughter and horse-play. Johnnie would gaze down the top of her open blouse, enjoying the sight of her creamy breasts and the darkening colour of the areola.

Thomas enjoyed watching their intimacies, but they were unable to break through the final barrier.

And so it went on. Each visit would, at some time or another, have such squeals and cries as part of the fun and laughter. Virginia would tease Johnnie with tantalizing sights of her breasts, encouraged by Thomas egging her on to display more of them.

"Go on. Take your bra off."

But she didn't. She just laughed.

Virginia, nevertheless, was becoming frustrated by the lack of progress. Her infatuation of Johnnie was getting to be an all-consuming passion. It was beginning to make her ill. Alone, she wept with unfulfilled desire. Sex aids and pictures could no longer give her the relief she so desperately sought.

One evening, after a few drinks, wearing only silk dressing gowns, plastic sheeting on the carpet, Virginia and Thomas watched an erotic video. To add to the thrill, Virginia had thrust a large dildo between the hairless lips, deep into her vagina. But no amount of fantasies with her husband could satisfy the lust burning within her. As they watched the sexual antics of the threesome on the screen, she became frantic, begging Thomas to go find Johnnie for her. She pined openly, moaning his name.

"Give him to me. Johnnie! I need him now! I can't live without him!"

"Don't be so bloody daft," Thomas snapped, unable to understand her lack of control. But Virginia lay on the floor; face down, beating her fists on the plastic sheet, wailing her deep frustration. Thomas was incensed. He pulled up the hem of her gown, baring the pale mounds of her generous buttocks, took off his leather slipper and struck her hard.

"Stupid, randy bitch," Thomas snarled. "You need a good beating for that. I'll beat the devil out of you." Each word was accompanied by a stinging smack. Her bottom jerked and swayed as the slipper beat down on the flesh, now turning into a deep pink. But Virginia had no thought of the pain. Only Johnnie filled her thoughts. She choked on his memory.

"Cock happy! That's you. Just damned cock happy. Any cock will do. So long as it fills your cunt with juices."

The blows rained down. The skin turned a blotchy scarlet. Virginia moaned out loud, sobbing piteously as the stinging pain glowed in her loins. Trying to escape, she crawled towards the bedroom door, but Thomas knelt on her back. Grasping the dildo, he roughly pushed it deep into her, jabbing at her hard with cruel thrusts. Virginia cried out, but to no avail.

Thomas, angered by the whisky and his wife's behaviour, was in no mood for leniency. As he beat her, he urinated over the smarting flesh. Then, taking hold of her hair, he dragged her, screaming, into the bedroom, where he threw her savagely over the edge of the bed. Snatching up a metal coat hanger, he beat her hard over her thighs and bottom until she begged for mercy.

Cruel weals and blisters grew out of the scarlet flesh as the wire cut deep into the soft flesh. All the time he swore at her, calling her a whore - an insatiable tart.

"I'm going to fuck you. Fill you with cock and ram it in hard until you squeal."

The anger within Thomas subsiding a little, he cast aside the coat hanger, knelt behind her and plunged his erection into the wetness between the raw-looking thighs. Crying out in pain, his wife tried to roll away. But her held her by the two huge nipples tightly in each hand, fingers digging into the soft flesh, Thomas plunged hard into wife shouting obscenities at her, until, eventually, his passion spent. He rolled her onto the bed where she sobbed bitterly.

Their beatings had never been as severe as this before. Looking at the state of her buttocks and thighs, Thomas felt some sympathy for her. In a final act of pacification, Thomas pushed Virginia's knees apart, planting his face against the hot folds of flesh, seeking for her clitoris with his tongue. She bucked and squirmed, but her orgasm rose quickly within the heat of her loins, to crash over her emotions, with thrashing legs. Then she fell asleep, exhausted.

IV Thomas decided that the time had come for a definite effort to tempt Johnnie into Virginia's arms. Nothing else would pacify her. They decided that her birthday would be the occasion to make the attempt. It would be a special present for her. And, of course, the bait to tempt Johnnie was to be Virginia's irresistible breasts. It was another hot summer's evening when Johnnie arrived at their flat for the usual drinks before going out for dinner.

When Virginia answered his ring at the doorbell wearing her flimsy dressing gown, Johnnie presented her with a birthday card and a gift, suitably wrapped. Virginia opened the card with exaggerated excitement, allowing the gown to fall apart giving Johnnie a tantalizing glimpse of her creamy breasts. The message in the card read 'Many happy returns. Come inside!'

As she opened it she was taken aback by a lurid pop-up penis with the slogan 'Bet you can still get 'em up!' She screamed with delight and called for Thomas to have a look at the card. The gift was a bottle of Moet et Chandon champagne.

"Many happy returns, Virginia," Johnnie kissed her cheeks, with a playful squeeze of her bottom. Full of spirits, she poured him a large whisky and soda, complaining about the heat. Without him knowing, she slipped a measure of vodka in his drink. Johnnie was wearing a fine sea-island cotton shirt, thin slacks and light casual shoes.

"It's all right for you men," she complained, "you can be comfortable whilst we women have to be trussed up with underwear and all that. It's not fair. Anyway, tonight I may burn my bra!" she threatened. "Go and sit down with your drink," she told him, "I won't be long. Thomas is nearly ready."

Johnnie sat listening to the music playing quietly on the tape until Thomas joined him, then shortly after, Virginia came in looking rather apprehensive, wearing a white crepe-cotton skirt and a white cardigan. She looked at Thomas nervously.

"I don't know whether I dare," she said. Johnnie looked at them with curiosity.

"Well get us a drink. Johnnie's glass is empty." So Virginia bustled into the dining room with Johnnie's empty glass.

"What on earth dare you not do?" Johnnie called to her.

"Oh! Well, since it's my birthday, I've left my bra off," she called back, glad of the chance of telling him whilst not in the same room, sparing her blushes. She returned with the replenished glass.

"Go on!" Thomas said with a wide grin. "Take the cardigan off. She's been wanting to do it for a long time," he told Johnnie. "Now's your chance. I'm sure Johnnie won't mind." She looked uncertainly at her husband.

"Do you think I should?"

"Course!" he barked. "Get on with it!"

So Virginia slipped off her cardigan and Johnnie's jaw fell open. She had indeed left off her bra, but the gauze blouse she wore did nothing to hide her magnificent globes of flesh with their enormous, swollen, goose-pimpled nipples and engorged teats. Both Thomas and Virginia were watching Johnnie closely, she with a look of apprehension and he with a wide grin, to see whether or not he approved.

"Crikey!" Johnnie spluttered into his whisky. "I know it's rude to stare, but blimey! If you're going out like that, you'll have to guide me round tonight 'cause I won't be able to keep my eyes off those magnificent tits. Whose birthday did you say it was?"

Thomas giggled with delight and Virginia sighed with relief and smiled

"Don't worry, Johnnie love. You'll get used to them in no time. Like everything else about me, they are a bit excessive aren't they? Anyway, it won't be too hard for you, 'cause I'll be wearing my cardigan when we go out for dinner. I'll just fill up my drink." She went back into the dining room, elated at having broken the ice.

Thomas just sat in his chair and smiled cheekily at Johnnie. "It'll make her day! She's thought of nothing else for ages." he chuckled.

Virginia returned with her gin and tonic to sit on Johnnie's left. "Cheers!" she announced, lifting her glass to him.

Both Thomas and Virginia were enjoying Johnnie's dumbstruck amazement. Thomas decided to press home the advantage.

"You might as well take your top off, Virginia," Thomas told her with some enthusiasm. 'It'll get creased and it hides nothing, anyway." Virginia looked at her husband uncertainly, not sure if they were moving too fast for Johnnie.

"Go on!" he said encouragingly. "Give yourself a birthday treat. Johnnie won't mind. Besides, he'd like a closer look, wouldn't you Johnnie."

So Virginia unbuttoned the blouse, slipped it off her shoulders to unveil her nakedness, looking nervously at Johnnie who was still staring in fascination at her large, swaying orbs.

"Go on, Johnnie. Feel 'em!" Thomas ordered.

Virginia leaned forward to take his glass from his hand, swaying the large globes slightly to tease him. After a brief pause, Johnnie cupped the huge nipples in the palm of each hand and lifted them as if weighing them. They were now swollen fit to burst, the dark red teats jutting out with pride. Johnnie rubbed the large rubbery knobs with the balls of his thumbs as he shook his head in disbelief.

Virginia looked across at Thomas to see how he was taking it. She was encouraged by the glazed, lecherous look in his eyes, at the sight of his wife's breasts being fondled by another man.

Thomas was open-mouthed, breathing heavily, instinctively stroking the stiffness growing inside his trousers with the palm of his right hand, with his glass of whisky in his left fist. He was far more aroused than he had expected to be.

"Bloody hell!" he muttered hoarsely to himself. "Kiss 'em! Go on, lick 'em!" he implored.

Johnnie, whose inhibitions had been overcome by the spiked drink, needed no second bidding, leaned forward to engulf the right grape between his lips and suck firmly on it. He was completely taken aback by the intensity of Virginia's immediate reaction.

She shuddered violently, her orbs wobbling, leaning back over the arm of the settee and letting out a long tortured cry of ecstasy. Throwing her head back Virginia gripped Johnnie's head, pressed it hard to her breast as moans rattled in her throat with unbridled delight, the turmoil in her beast rippling throughout her nervous system.

With her whole body trembling, she rocked wildly and shook in a fit of convulsions. With shaking legs Virginia reached a noisy orgasm with no further stimulation. Johnnie now understood the earlier leg pulling about Virginia's vociferous climaxes. The earlier demonstrations were a pale imitation of the real thing.

This was all too much for Thomas. He was also astonished by the intensity of his wife's orgiastic release. He stood up, and, to Johnnie's complete amazement, unfastened his trousers, taking out his stiff throbbing penis as he crossed to the end of the settee Virginia was draped over. She was still looking spent by her liberation, but she turned her face to Thomas, took hold of his slender, pointed shaft, with its slight upward bend, peeled back his foreskin with the fingers and thumb of her right hand, and took it in her mouth. She started to glide her lips up and down on the shaft.

Johnnie sat up and, still casually manipulating the stiff nipples, watched her open-mouthed, dazed by the whole episode. Thomas's shaft slid in and out of Virginia's red painted lips. Taking Virginia's hand, Johnnie placed it over the swelling of his own penis, which had risen to a stiff perpendicular condition inside his trousers.

Virginia smiled inwardly. At last! She had him! Her dreams were to become a reality. She stroked it softly.

Then Thomas' bottom began to jerk, before a succession of urgent thrusts burst forth, accompanied by loud grunts. Virginia sucked quickly and greedily on his cock as his loins relaxed.

"Bloody hell," Thomas said yet again. Virginia lifted her head away and looked up at her smiling husband.

"That was bloody fantastic!" he told her.

Virginia turned to look at Johnnie, her left hand still resting on the stiff bulge in the front of his trousers. He could see a trickle of the starchy-looking seed dribbling down the corners of her mouth. She took up her gin and tonic from the coffee table beside the settee and took a swig.

"That's the most wonderful cocktail a woman can get!" she said. "Did you enjoy the show?"

Johnnie just swallowed and picked up his drink to slake his dry throat.

"Now, how about you? It's your turn. Are you ready?"

Virginia glanced at Thomas, who had collapsed into a chair. He nodded his approval. Virginia knelt in front of Johnnie between his knees, unhurriedly lowered the zip of his trousers, undid the top fastening of the waistband and flapped them open. She hooked her fingers in either side of his underpants, slowly drawing them down over his thighs. Johnnie lifted his buttocks to allow them over his thighs.

This was the moment Virginia had looked forward to for the past several weeks. The moment had finally arrived. She paused, as the sturdy seven-inches of solid flesh appeared, rearing up from a nest of light-colored hair.

This was the first real penis besides Thomas's that Virginias had seen for twelve years, other than in photographs. She stared at it in wonder. The shaft was quite a lot thicker than Thomas's, she noticed, carefully easing back the foreskin to reveal the large, polished pale mauve, bulbous head. Pushing his clothes down to his knees, she kept her attention riveted to his manhood with its bag of goodies between his thighs. She hung them tenderly in the palm of one hand, stroking his shaft softly with the other, savoring her moment of discovery.

Virginia indulged her fascination for the male organ. After she had admired the girth and rigidity of the attractive manhood, she avidly examined every vein and contour of it. Finally, leaning into Johnnie, Virginia placed a tender kiss on the tip of the stiff manhood, before smothering it in the cleavage between the soft, opulent breasts, so that the head poked through above the large dark saucer-like nipples.

With a quick look of triumph at Thomas, she began bouncing her breasts up and down slowly against the entrapped penis, watching entranced as the twin bulbs of its head emerged from the foreskin and retracted again.

With this seductive kneading, added to the eroticism of the previous ten minutes or so, it wasn't long before Johnnie's loins began to twitch involuntarily, his muscles clenching violently. All three watched in silence, engrossed in the action until, with a loud grunt from Johnnie, his loins jerked wildly, a jet of sperm suddenly burst from his stiffness, splattering Virginia's chin, followed quickly by a second spurt onto her right shoulder.

"Yes!" Virginia cried loudly. "More!" as a third jet splashed on her neck, a fourth, fifth, and sixth following less quickly, spewing over the tops of her breasts.

Each squirt was accompanied by Virginia's triumphant squeals of "More, more, more! Beautiful!"

After a slight pause, a seventh globule squirted over her breasts followed by two more, with lessening intensity, as he exhausted the last of his supply onto Virginia's creamy orbs.

"I love it! What a lot!" she murmured as she shuddered again with an inner small orgasm at the excitement of watching Johnnie's copious ejaculation. It was then that Johnnie realized that Thomas had photographed the emissions; every spurt.

Virginia looked down at her drenched breasts and squeezed Johnnie's stiffness to extract the last drop of juice from its dark eye into her cleavage. Thomas was amazed at this show of virility. His own manhood was still partly swollen, lolling in a half-filled state. Virginia looked into his eyes with total happiness and gratitude, with Johnnie's show of appreciation dribbling down her jawbone and smeared over her still-palpitating breasts.