Virginities Lost Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist and we really kissed. Carol got down and we said good night and kissed again. She had left a wet spot on the front of my shirt. "Come again anytime! Get it?" Karen called from across the room and Joan began to laugh. Carol blushed again and mouthed "I'm sorry!" then turned and ran to her room. Karen and Joan game me the thumbs-up sign, waggled their breasts and arched their hips at me, and I closed the door. I got home again just as dawn was breaking, and crawled into my sticky, wet bed for a short nap before going to work. It was two days before I managed to wash those sheets and when I did they were almost glued together.

That night I again sneaked Carol into my parents' home and we made my bed up fresh. We made love for a couple of hours then spent the night in each others arms. Every night until my parents came back home, Carol and I slept together at my house and our sex was gentle, sweet, and private. But each time when I picked Carol up for a date, Karen and Joan would strip off their clothes and give us both naked good bye kisses at the door. Carol couldn't understand how her apartment mates could be so uninhibited in front of me, and I certainly didn't try to explain!

The first two times after my parents got back and I brought Carol back to her apartment, Joan and Karen striped us both naked, shoved us into Carol's room, and told us that I couldn't have my clothes back until they heard us both climax. They even asked if they could watch, but Carol adamantly refused. After this happened twice, we found it was easier to walk in, strip off our clothes in front of them, and head into the bedroom as they yelled encouragement, much to Carol's embarrassment. They cheered each time we cried out in our pleasure. In spite of our passion and growing love, it cheapened our time together, but it was the only way we could make love so Carol went along with it

Because my parents expected me in "at a decent hour" I could never stay too late with Carol, and Joan and Karen would always wait up to give us their naked goodbyes. Since my clothes were always left in the living room, I had to dress in front of them as they made comments about how loud we had been and how small my penis was compared to earlier. The first time Carol had worn a robe out of her room, but her apartment mates had pulled it off her, so after that the three of them stood there naked and watched me get dressed. Needless to say, it made for an interesting summer.

* POSTSCRIPT *

My romance with Carol blossomed all summer in spite of Jane's and Karen's immodest behavior, and we explored a variety of sexual activities and positions including fantastic oral sex, but we never made it to anal activity. When the summer ended we went away to graduate schools in different states and our romance gradually waned. Our letters got shorter then stopped, and we no longer made weekly telephone calls. Perhaps our "love" was mostly physical attraction and lust after all. Each of us fell in love and married someone else. I never saw her again. But I still have that photo showing my penis in a softly-smiling Carol hidden safely away. I look at it every year or so and I smile with the memory. Carol was my first lover, and I'll never forget her. I wonder if she still has the picture of me and still thinks about that summer.

That summer on a weekend when Carol again went home to visit her folks I also enjoyed two more nights of passion in a threesome with Joan and Karen. By summer's end they were more interested in sex with each other than with me, so that fizzled out, too. But I'll never forget the intensity of their sexual appetites. I learned a lot from them.

12