Virginity Gone

Story Info
18-year-old loses his innocence to an older woman.
2.8k words
4.19
143.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Piers
Tim Piers
1 Followers

Patrick and I stayed in his room till about 11pm.

Vodka and ginger ale became known as "side slips", they were easy to drink, and the ginger ale diluted the harsh taste of the vodka. It was a "grown up" drink and somehow gave us sophistication well beyond our years. We drank a bit but not to the planned level of inebriation. I was tired and wanted to be in good form for skiing the next day.

I assumed Rob and Barbara would have returned to the Hotel by then and Rob would be ready to give me the gory details in a full debrief. However, when I got to our room the door was locked and it was obvious from the noise that was coming from the room that Rob and Barbara were putting the double bed to full use.

The prospect of a night in the bar did not appeal, but it appeared I had no choice. I decided to wait for Rob and wedged myself in the doorframe, taking sips of my drink and time passed slowly. At midnight the lift doors opened and to my horror Maggie strode purposefully towards me.

"I suppose Rob is in there with Barbara," she stated.

I denied it of course. But my story was full of holes. I had lost my key. Rob was so tired he must have fallen asleep. I was waiting till he woke up.

Maggie smiled. She simply took my hand and said that I had better wait with her. Grabbing my vodka I followed her into her room.

Girl's rooms are so different. They smell nice, they are tidy and everything seems to have a place. Maggie's was no different. The bed dominated the room.

There are moments in ones life when what is about to happen is so apparent despite it being the furthest thing from your mind until it does. There was no doubt in my mind about what was going to happen. I had entered that room knowing that I was going to end up in bed with Maggie. I sat on the sofa as she kicked off her shoes.

Maggie, I found out the next day was 45 and divorced. Her husband had left her three years ago. He had made ample financial provision for her and the children when he walked out with his 23 year-old secretary.

Maggie had a house in London and an apartment in Paris.

How we came to be naked on the bed together is a distant memory now. The words that she used to tell me that I could go or stay were combined with the simple gesture of dropping her dress. I was transfixed, immediately hard and also slightly frightened. I know she pulled me up from the sofa and knelt to release my cock. Her mouth was eager, warm and inviting as she took me deep into her mouth. Her nails raked under my balls as she looked up into my eyes. Her arms went round me as she hugged me close to her. I remember struggling, tugging at my shirt, popping buttons, and dropping my trousers and kicking them and my shoes and socks away. Maggie pulled my pants down kissing my thighs and knees as she did so.

Then she stood. Looking me directly in the eye she said held my head and said slowly and very deliberately "Fuck me" she repeated it "Fuck me".

Did she know that I was a virgin? I would never have admitted it.

"Don't worry I will look after you, I will teach you" She reached behind her and unfastened her bra. Her breasts were full and heavy. They fell as she freed them. These were not like Sarah's or Sally's. They were larger, the nipples were huge and they were inviting. She cupped her hands under her breasts and pushed them up, firmly as if she were offering them to me. I reached forward gently brushing each nipple as I gazed in amazement at the veins that traced each boob.

Maggie began to shake.

I don't know why but I knew what to do. Here I was aged 18, standing naked with an aching erect cock dripping pre-cum, with a beautiful woman, much older than me.

She was incapable of doing anything. The room appeared so warm and the smell of sex was there. Warm wet cunt, swollen cock and anticipation are heady ingredients for any perfume. You couldn't bottle and sell it, it but every man knows that smell so well and has paid for it in his own way.

I pulled her to me, my hands immediately cupping the cheeks of her ass. I felt her rising on her tiptoes as if to make it easy for me to enter her. I felt the suspenders against me and fumbled to undo them, with Maggie's assistance her stockings were free and my hand slipped inside her knickers to find her gushing wet cunt. There was no timid exploration. I knew exactly what to do. I had no fear. Her pussy was so wet and her labia so pronounced I felt every contour and lost my finders inside her. Her breathing was ragged and rasping in my ear.

This was a well-worn cunt I realised later. It had certainly seen some action. Everything was just that bit more used that Sarah's tight puss or Sally's hairy cunt. Her clit was more of a nub, her labia were thickish curtains and her cunt hole was wet and gaping.

Oh God! Oh dear!

She pulled away and stripped her panties down along with the suspender belt and stockings. I looked at her thighs and up to her bush. It was not as profuse as Sally's. It was neat and downy brown. Some of the hairs had become matted together and had a slight curl to them and appeared as an arrow pointing between her thighs.

We fell onto the bed. I studied her. Her breasts were full and firm one resting on the other. Her belly was full and rounded, not fat nor thin. Her pubes were tidy, as if they had been trimmed. Her thighs were smooth and had little dimples just above the knee. Her breathing was quick. Short sharp breaths made her tits rise and fall.

Maggie raised her right leg and took my hand. Directing it to her cunt she rubbed it very firmly in the wetness and then pushed my hand back so I could cup her full cunt. Her sighs were loud and she shook.

Rolling onto her back with her legs wide apart she manoeuvred me so I was between her legs looking at her face and breasts and feeling the warmth of her cunt near my cock.

Do you really want to do this? Do you want to make love to me? I want to take you to a new and perfect place.

I said nothing but fell forward and buried my head between her breasts. Breathing in the smell of her and kissing the depths of that dark valley. I looked up – begging for approval and an indication that more was to come.

She smiled knowingly and started to wank me slowly and deliberately. She was milking my cock knowing that I was going to explode in a second. The rush and heat hit me immediately as I shot my load all over her belly.

I was amazed to see my cum hit her face and the bed-head behind her head. Never had I shot so much or so far. She smiled and carried on milking my cock, rubbing my cum with her other hand and licking it from her cheek with her tongue. She made sure every last drop was rubbed into her belly and trimmed bush.

Is that it? I thought – Will I ever get to put my cock in a cunt?– but it was as if Maggie knew.

"Don't worry Darling" she said "that is to make sure you don't come too soon when you are inside me" ...

She kissed me for the first time her mouth tasting of my cum and her boozy, smokey breath. Her hand dragged mine to her cunt again and I could feel the great pool of wetness that has gushed from her. Her thighs were slick and wet. Her clitoris was erect and she told me to be gentle and explained how I had to look after her. She gently guided my finger around and over it. The gentlest of contact had her panting and soaking again. Her thighs were slick with her cum, her breath was coming in small panting mews,

Maggie was going to be my teacher. She slowly raised me again, running her fingernails up and down my cock, whispering in my ear telling me how wet and needy she was how she wanted to feel me pumping my cum into her. No one had ever talked like that to me before. Maggie used "fuck" and "cunt" descriptively almost onomatopoeically.

Her finger probed at my arsehole, her nail sharply insistent. I love having my arse touched and my cock grew even harder.

She told me what a strong and beautiful cock I had and how sweet and tasty it was. She told me that when I fucked her I was to take it slowly – I had to experience every sensation as my cock went slowly and deeply up her – her wetness would make it easy – nothing was going to hurt me – she would instruct me ..... and take me where I had never been before. Each instruction and snippet of advice was combined with a kiss or a pinch or a squeeze.

Her whole body was shaking as she took my cock in her hand and peeled my foreskin back. Holding me at the entrance to her cunt she rubbed my cock on her clit and up and down her hairy crack – then she pushed up and I started to feel that perfect warmth as my cock was enveloped in her cunt. Her hands were on my arse pulling me into her deeper and deeper until I could go no further. Her rhythm started, slowly at first, making me move in her. She slipped her body lower so that I could feel the friction of my cock on her. Her shuddering increased and she started pumping up and down – her nails went into my back. Her cunt was pulsing and contracting, it was so wet and warm. I could feel that feeling building again, a tension, a deep inevitable expectation and a quivering that meant only one thing. I start to move as I had never done before, frantically in and out. Occasionally I pulled back too far so my cock slipped out and in my urgency to get back in missed her hole and had to be guided in again – ever harder, ever wetter. Her hand had control of my cock. She used it to guide me where she wanted me

"Fuck me hard! fuck me hard!" she cried and I pumped my cock into her wet warm cunt with all the energy that was demanded. The noise of sweaty flesh slapping and cock pumping in cunt was new and exciting to me. The nails that were digging into my back were pure pleasure and agony.

The scream that came from her as her body convulsed was so unexpected and yet when combined with the great gush of cum that sluiced from her over me my cock was so right I knew I was going to cum in her and I did – not caring for a second about her – this was for me – my cock spurted and pumped in her cunt, my balls slapping at her ass, my sweat dripping on her face as our bellies stuck together and I came and came into her.

I fell forward resting on her breasts as her cunt continued to milk my cock. I had made love, I had fucked and been fucked. My cum was deep in Maggie's cunt and I was at last a real man. But what was I to do now?

I realised I had not said a word since I hade come into the room. My silent acceptance of all that had happened was indicative of how lost I was. I was in a new world. Did I need to say anything?

Maggie's hands held my face very gently and she looked into my eyes. It was as if she was seeking my approval. She pulled me to her raised face and gently kissed my lips. It was not a passionate kiss, it was not a lover's or a mother's kiss. It was a kiss of promise and of trust and enormous tenderness.

It took the fucking out of what we had done and replaced it with a warm and gentle embrace.

I looked at her red lips and chaotic hair, then down to her cushioning breasts and wet belly and finally to her matted pubes and parted thighs with me between them. It was a surreal vision. Becoming a man, feeling loved and wanting so much more. At the same time I was frightened. What happens now?

Maggie disappeared to the bathroom as I looked at myself in the mirror. The sounds of taps and the loo drifted into the room. I was so tired I could hardly keep awake. I sipped my drink and fell asleep.

In that dim world of the half asleep, Maggie cuddled me and whispered in my ear. Her huge nipples were like points of fire against my chest. She described how my cock had felt in her and how she loved my cum shooting and splashing inside her. She kissed me all over. Licking my armpits and sucking every toe, she played with my cock pulling my foreskin back and forth.

She knew it was my first time and wanted me to feel great. She told me how honoured she was to have been my first lover and then pleadingly asked if I would stay with her for the night.

I realised that no one had ever really wanted me before.

She lit two cigarettes and I realised it was hopeless. Of course I would stay. We cuddled together our hands not quite ready to stop exploring the crevices and bulges that were no longer such a secret.

We talked about sex and love and my family and hers.

She knew that Barbra was no longer a virgin and that Rob was probably fucking her as we lay in bed. She talked about divorce and hate about love and pleasure.

She was a hedonist and had no shame, she said. She loved to fuck and be fucked. Pleasure can come in many forms she said. Fucking and sucking should only be used for pleasure. She made me trace my fingers over her face and along her body. She made me study her.

She sipped her drink and smoked. Her hands were stroking my cock, her long nipples and wet cunt in turn. She cupped my balls in her hand and squeezed. My erection was coming back.

My cigarette was stubbed out and she dribbled cold water from her lips onto my cock. She teased me with the tip of her tongue, peeled my foreskin back to reveal the tight dark plum of my glans and took me deep in her mouth. She seemed to swallow my entire cock and just cupped my balls, as if offering support. Maggie started to move her head back and forth sucking deeply and flicking her tongue.

Once I was fully erect, so stiff my cock was bending upwards. Maggie rolled me onto my back and took my cock in her mouth again. She was facing away from me and her ass was towards my face, I could see the outline of her cunt as she leaned forward to suck on my cock. Her tight ass hole was there for me to gaze at, not pink and clean like Sarah's, but slightly stained and dark. I pushed me finger slowly into it. She slid further down on my cock and pushed her arse down on my finger.

Inevitably her leg came over my chest so that her arse was just above my face. The smell was heavenly, the view was new, from this angle, but the action required of me was not in doubt.

She lowered herself onto me, grinding her cunt onto my face. I was lost and suddenly frightened. Her labia hung and then spread over my lips as my cum oozed from her. My face was soaked and she became wetter and wetter, her love juices running over my face. She shuddered and came in torrents again. I was soaked.

Maggie's verbalising was totally uninhibited. I vividly remember being told to rim her arse and not knowing what she meant. My cock seemed so small between her breasts but the sight of my spunk dripping off her nipples had a surreal quality that even her crude encouragements could not devalue.

My virginity had been taken. My innocence was lost. I felt no loss or remorse. I was a man.

Tim Piers
Tim Piers
1 Followers