Virginity Lost Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Do you want to be on top?” he asked, his breath hinting at the same excitement I felt.

“Yes”. I couldn’t believe what was happening. This was a dream for me. We clung close together and rolled in unison. I placed my hands against his chest and raised myself up while bringing my knees forward. I closed my eyes from the sensation of his shaft sliding deeper into my hole. His hands folded around both my breasts and teased the tits with his thumbs. I began to rise up and down, a little bit further each time. The sensation of his cock sliding even deeper was too much at one point and I had to rest with my ass cheeks on his legs. He whispered “Rock back and forth a little”. He took a hold of my hips and pulled them forward and then pushed me back. He left it for me to take over and his hands stroked my legs and across my belly. I swung my hips forward and then back onto his cock.

“Oh”, I said. The new movement was pushing his hard shaft against my trembling walls at a different angle and I could feel his balls pushing against the crack of my ass. I rocked some more and he started to thrust up when I rocked back. I was feeling something come over me; I reached out and put my hands on his chest for support. My hair fell forward as I lifted myself up and forward. I brought myself down hard this time, driving him impossibly deeper. He moaned beneath me, thrusting himself deeper. He cupped by breasts and squeezed his approval. Again I rose forward, again I came crashing down.

“Oh, God” I whispered. “Come with me” he responded.

I rose again and again. My panting became louder. I shook from head to toe. My pace quickened. It hurt, it felt great, it hurt; I didn’t care.

“Now. Hurry please”, he called out.

I impaled myself once more and ground my cunt around his cock. He thrust his hips off the bed and threw his head back while uttering a deep groan. His pleasure only heightened my own excitement and I came on his shaft like I’ve never came before. Wave after wave flooded through my system, and I trembled from head to toe. I could feel his penis pumping into its little dungeon.

I fell across his chest and he brushed my back and comb his fingers through my hair. From far away he heard him thank me and felt his distant kisses on my head. I was still awash with pleasure and trying to catch my breath. Slowly I became aware of his penis shrinking and retracting out of me. I remembered something from those classes again and I eased myself off him before any leakage occurred. We laid side by side for a few minutes, my head on his chest, my fingers playing circles on his chest. I asked him if it was good, and he kissed my forehead and whispered it was very exciting.

He excused himself to the washroom to remove the wasted condom and wash up. He returned to the bed with glasses of wine where I had already pulled down the covers and snuggled into. I welcomed him into his own bed and we kissed and gently touched each other. I thanked him and he thanked me. We stayed in bed for another hour but I had to go home. We dressed quietly, touching and kissing each other periodically. We held hands all the way that night, and kissed deeply in the car before I left him, my first lover.

We dated again and made love twice more but he was not to be my finest experience; that joy came in the arms of my best friend.

12