Virginity Roleplay

Story Info
A simulated "cyber chat" where her virginity is taken
1.8k words
3.69
43.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTE: This is written as an actual "cyber chat". It begins as if the two people were having a normal conversation that proceeds into the fantasy sex. Words inside *stars* are actions and emotion descriptions, and words inside (parentheses) are out of character comments between the characters.

E-mail me and tell me if this sort of story is enjoyable!

centaur mare:how was that video clip for you?

Barnabas:*was turned on by it.. by the squeals and sounds..how helpless the girl is* *blushes*

centaur mare:*purrr*

Barnabas:How do you feel about it? About the idea of being tied up like that, completely unable to move…even squirm…

centaur mare:if I trusted someone that much it would be one of the greateset turn ons in the world. I keep trying to get my mind to bend around the idea, but my body has already accepted it as a huge turn on.

Barnabas:*nods, his cheeks still flushed with a blush, and with how it turned him on* centaur mare:I really...well the bondage I liked best was the uh breast bondage.

Barnabas:Seeing her breasts tied like that, pushed together?

centaur mare:*nods head*

Barnabas:*moves closer and whispers to you, close to your ear* Does It excite you?

centaur mare:yes...yes it excites me *cannot meet your eyes as you press in towards me*

Barnabas:*gets very close to you… not touching you, but his body as close as it gets without touching…whispering* Look at me. Tell me what you like about it… how it makes you feel.

centaur mare:*eyes dart up to yours and I stammer* I…I...I like the way they looked pushed together like that...it makes me...makes me hot an-and wet...*gulp*

Barnabas:*walks around behind you, deliberately slowly*

Barnabas:*slowly brushes a hand against your shoulder.*

centaur mare:*pants for breath...my skin crawling deliciously...waiting to be touched*

Barnabas:*brushes your hair and moves you, with him, over to a section of the wall, making sure he stays behind you, whispering as he follows you* Remove your shirt while you walk.

centaur mare:*walks with you unsteadily...gripping the hem of my shirt and jerking it off*

Barnabas:*moves his fingers over your back and traces the back strap of your bra to the clasp behind you, and undoes it quickly, dropping your bra to the floor near your shirt*

centaur mare:*shudders as she feels your fingers brushing her skin*

Barnabas:*stops you by the wall, and kneels down, slowly…reaching his arms around, he unzips your pants, and tugs them down…somewhat roughly, or rather hurriedly, over your legs… then moves his hands back up and pulls your panties down too.. Admiring your bare bottom with a soft, quick slap against your skin, to make you jump.* Step out of these now!

centaur mare:*quickly lifts her feet out of the clothes...feeling the cool air blow across her dampened crotch*

Barnabas:*stands up and gets a very long length of very soft fabric, brushing it in a slow lazy caress along your back* Lift your arms up, nice and high for me.

centaur mare:(holy shit...buttons so many lovely buttons…and you push them all) *moans and moans and raises her arms high, clasping her hands together*

Barnabas:*reaches around you with the cloth and pulls it around over your breasts, with the fabric crossing between your breasts… then around again, crossing the other way...then he swings both ends of the long cloth 'rope' around you, and wraps them around the outer sides of your breasts…pulling the cloth so it squeezes your breasts together firmly…roughly, but not hard… and then ties the ends to secure it*

centaur mare:OOOooooo *high pitched and breathy squeal escapes and my arms and inner thighs visibly shake in reaction*

Barnabas:*turns you around now and admires your breasts, bound up, for a moment…then pushes you against the wall, with your wrists held high, and presses against you… as he reaches up with a shorter piece of cloth and binds your wrists together with it, unknowingly to you, there was a peg in the wall that he puts the cloth over, so your arms are secured above your head now*

centaur mare:*feels the tension on my wrists...forcing my arms to stay raised over my head, and feels a spear of heat flow directly to my pussy causing the muscles to flutter and clench* (writhing slightly in her chair as my pussy floods with more heat...god your goood)

Barnabas:*grins at your sudden reaction, licking his lips* Mmm, just you wait… *kneels down and gets two more pieces of cloth, tying each of your ankles to a separate leg of two nightstands, so your legs are spread for him as well… then he gets up again and rubs his hands over your bound breasts, stroking your nipples, feeling them stiffen to his touch and he squeezes each of your hard little nipples between his fingers… only barely, not a pinch*

centaur mare:*watches you binding her ankles and lets out a keening sound...her mouth dropped open in abject lust and submission*

Barnabas:*squeezes your nipples again gently, then leans forward and licks each of them...sucks your nipples between his lips and into his mouth, one at a time… lingering, then slowly moving down over your body, kneels down between your legs and looks up at you*

centaur mare:*incoherent moaning *

Barnabas:*leans forward and blows softly against your pussy, your legs being spread opens yourself up to the cool stream of air slightly, and I watch you writhe in pleasure… I lean close to lick, but don’t, and pull back…then I look up at you, and slowly get something from a nearby stand.. I take out a dildo, slightly thicker then my two fingers, and show it to you, letting you realize what I’m going to do to you*

centaur mare:ahhhhhhhh! *eyes widen, then close, then pop open again...so excited and a little scared...* *begs* please yes David yes!

Barnabas:*feels a shiver go through his body at your desperate pleading, and he moves closer, and brings the dildo up between your legs…stroking the head of it along the lips of your pussy, letting it get wet and slick with your juices…teasing your clit gently with the tip of it.*

centaur mare:Hmmmmm! uhh! *gasps and grunts softly as I feel it brush over my clit...straining my arms against the restraints*

Barnabas:*lets out a quiet moan and he shifts it slightly, touching the end of it to the opening of your pussy and starts to very slowly push it inside you, slowly but steadily, watching close as the dildo stretches your pussy to allow it in deeper*

centaur mare:*feels my pussy stretching to open up for the dildo…the slight pain (virginity is a curse!) as it begins to open me wide and move in deep*

Barnabas:*stops briefly, feeling your body quiver with pleasure, excitement, and the pain…then slowly starts to push it inside you some more.. deeper.. until it's about halfway inside your pussy... leans close and kisses just over the dildo, over your clit, and moves back* How is this? Do you like this? Tell me how much you enjoy it… (I …like being talked dirty to…do that for me?)

centaur mare:(*gulp* then you got the right girl...when my brain functions enough to talk that is!)centaur mare:*whimpers* Oh its good...break me open David...wide open, so that later you can fuck me..spread my pussy with the dildo ohhhhhh

Barnabas:*moans at your words, and starts to slowly pull the dildo out, and slip it back into you.. a wet sucking sound coming from your soaking pussy as it slides in and out.. pushing slightly deeper each time*

centaur mare:*continues groaning out load* yeahh thats it uhmmm pound my pussy...oh pleease fuck me *feels the dildo stretching and pushing then easing out to slide back in...the friction sending heat straight to her clit...making her quiver*

Barnabas:*shaking, his heart pounding, as he thrusts the dildo in and out faster…going deep into you, the dildo having stretched your hot, wet pussy enough to slide all the way in, though it's not that big* Yess...cum for me, Brandy.. cum all over this dildo…give it to me.. *he softly commands* Give it to me now.. your cum..

centaur mare:*screaming and panting and thrusting her hips back onto the dildo...feeling it drag in and out of her soaked pussy*

Barnabas:*shivers and moans himself, as he works the dildo faster in and out of you…eager* Yes... yes, Brandy.. mmmmmmm

centaur mare:plz please please Davidddd!!!!!!!*screaming and cumming and …* oh gawwwddd!!!

Barnabas:*shivers and breaths deeply, holding the dildo deep inside you, while you relax some..and slowly taking it from your pussy…standing up close to you* Mmmm, nice.. thank you... *runs the dildo over your breasts and nipples, getting them wet with the juices on the dildo still, and leans down, licking them up eagerly*

centaur mare:*breaths roughly still...moaning a little when the dildo is removed, not liking the empty feel...already ready to feel filled again...gasping when she feels the wetness slide over the nipples*

Barnabas:*moves up further and touches the dildo to your lips, urging you to suck it as if it was a real cock*

centaur mare:*meets your eyes as I part my lips and suck the head of the dildo inside...tasting myself and smelling the cum still on the dildo*

Barnabas:*stares into your eyes, shivering, as he slides the slick dildo in and out of your mouth slowly, until you clean all of your wetness from it, then puts it aside, and replaces it with his lips, kissing you firmly*

Barnabas:*slowly reaches up and undoes the ties around your wrist, then kneels down and unties your ankles*

centaur mare:*feels dizzy as the restraints are removed*

Barnabas:*slips his tongue slowly into your mouth, tasting you on your lips*

Barnabas:*holds you gently, as he lastly works to undo the soft 'rope' binding your breasts*

centaur mare:*feels the blood rush from my breasts where they were bound and the cloth had bitten gently into the skin* *whispers against your lips* God David what do you do to me?

Barnabas:*softly holds you and kisses your chin, then your lips again* The same that you do to me… you make my blood rush to my head and make me feel strange, but I like it.

centaur mare:*tries to stand back on her own, and feels all of her body shake and laughs softly*

Barnabas:*hooks his arms around you quickly and lifts you up again, holding you* Shh, relax…I’ll support you.

centaur mare:*feels my naked body against your clothed one and feels a clenching in her newly opened pussy* *feels your words shiver through her...*