Virgin's Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped, withdrew my cock, laid to one side and tried to look concerned 'Are you ok Steph? It looks like it is still hurting you, any pain should have stopped after the first few seconds.'

'It is a little, but I was starting to enjoy it, please carry on' she said it with so much feeling that I found it hard to say no, but I had to and as I did my best to explain about her brother coming home and that Christine was part of this as well I stood up pulled her onto her feet and guided her back to the chair, kissing her face and touching her all over, she looked sad but we were all getting tired and she sat back without complaint.

Well I thought that we were all tired, but Christine certainly wasn't she had patiently sat there the whole time, holding Stephanie's hand, saying nothing, watching her best friend in pain, knowing that this was going to happen to her as well if she wanted it to and already she had got herself on the bed, laid flat with her legs pulled up slightly at the knees.

Again a quick look at my watch told me I had 10 minutes before the hour was up, and although it was probably safe, I wasn't going to risk it, this was going to be the last bit of fun today, so I had better make the most of it.

I got on top of Christine straight away, kissing her face and neck, running my hands down her body, feeling her hands start to explore my body, but mainly my cock, I put a finger inside her vagina, it was damp, but had dried a little in the previous 10 minutes. The motion of fingering and kissing her made her a little wetter and I felt that this was as good as it was going to get in the time allowed, I adjusted myself over her, she was squirming around at the every touch, I looked into her eyes, said 'Lay still until I am inside you, then you can move as much as you like', she froze, knowing this was it, her legs opened a little as I lowered my body onto hers, opening her vagina's lips, making it easy to press the tip of my cock to her outer opening. I pushed but I could not get in, tight was one thing, but this was closed, I tried and tried, but she was getting hurt and scared and it was not going to happen without some fast thinking.

'It's ok just your nerves tightening everything up' I said, not helping I'm sure.

Then I had an idea; I got off of her and moved to the bottom of the bed

'We just need to try it another way round to stop the mussels tightening, what I need you to do is get up on all fours and face away from me, then I can enter you from behind'

This shocked her; she gave me a look of worry and total lack of trust in what I was going to do to her. But still she obeyed, and soon I was looking at her bottom raised up in front of me, moving as she tried to look over her shoulder at me.

I knelt close behind her, my cock pointing straight at her arsehole, ideas were forming, but I decided that I had got lucky enough today and that was going to have to be a prize I had another time, if there was going to be one.

I eased her legs apart and edged forward, again the tip of my cock pushed at her vagina's lips, but this time there was no real resistance, allowing me inside a little, and then a lot, I pushed down on her shoulder blades and got her to angle her body so her head was on the bed, with her arms out at the sides, this opened her up and removed all feelings of resistance, I grabbed her hips and pushed. I went straight into her, with the position allowing every inch I had to go fully in, this caused her to curse a few times and sniff back tears that I had been unaware of.

Now I started to move, this was my last come of the day and I was going to enjoy it. I kept hold of her hips, and ignoring the odd cry of discomfort, thrust quickly and deeply into her, these girls had asked me to teach them a few things, and now they were learning the lot, I pushed away allowing myself some well deserved enjoyment after possibly the most intense hour of my life, feeling the come sensations build up again, knowing that I was going to have to withdraw to avoid any serious problems.

I pulled out just in time as I shot come over Christine's arse and her back, ending an hour of incredible pleasure.

I stood up and started to put my clothes back on, both girls naked, sweating and in a small degree of discomfort, just stared, unable to grasp the last 60 minutes, thinking of it maybe as a dream, I finished dressing, kissed them both and went back into the other bedroom, they said nothing that I could hear, but each did go, presumably clothed, to the bathroom. I did not see either of them again that day.

My mate didn't come back for another half hour, and although I was cursing at the thought of all the other stuff we could have got up to, I was glad that I had saved something, because if I had a chance I was definitely going to come back and finish the lessons off for those two girls.

12