Virgins of Another Kind

Story Info
It's their first time with fetish play.
1.9k words
3.83
36.7k
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sit in front of my mirror brushing my long black hair, I start thinking. “Five years. Can it have possibly been five years already? It seems like it wasn’t to long ago at all.”

I start placing curlers in my hair. I glance over reviewing the outfit for the evening. There wasn’t really that much to review. A pair of black ankle wrap heels and a short red dress with a cleavage keyhole. My heart started beating faster when I peered at the little pink bag that was hanging from the chair. That little pink bag is what held part of our erotic evening.

I carefully finished pinning up my hair being sure to leave a couple of curls falling on my shoulders. I plumaged though the makeup drawer and found all the right colors. Lastly, I slide into my apparel for the evening. Of course, not forgetting the essentials for the evening.

As I walked out of the bathroom there he was, Kevin, my husband of five glorious years. He stands about 6 foot 3 inches, short brown hair, and the look of an intelligent businessman. He is dressed in his best suit and tie. However, there was not the normal look of business on his face right now, but one of a sheer hunger.

He rose to meet me only two steps out of the bathroom. He ran his hand over the silk that clung to my hips. A quick kiss and I moved him aside to grab the black purse I had filled with even more treats only two hours prior.

Dinner went wonderfully. A small Greek restaurant with exquisite cuisine and a nice bottle of Merlot shared between the two of us. We left arm in both feeling like teenagers again. After all, we were about to go back to a place we knew very well.

We got the key from the front desk and started the familiar walk down that long corridor. He opened the door slowly. Nothing had changed after all this time. Even the smell took me back to that first night. The room may not have changed, but we were about to. I had an uncharted adventure waiting for us. The best part was he had not a single clue.

I walked over, put my bag on the table by the window, and took out a small pouch and placed it on the nightstand. I lay down on the bed in the most inviting way possible. He took the invitation eagerly. He crawled on top of me and started to kiss me lightly. “Oh, this won’t due,” I shouted to myself on the inside. I quickly, in one swift movement, rolled him onto his back. I pulled open the small pouch beside the bed and showcased a pair of shiny cuffs. I fastened him to the headboard before he could speak a word.

I rose up and went to the foot of the bed. I placed one leg on the bed to unbuckle the first shoe. I saw him move his head for a peek. “In due time my dear,” I laughed to myself. Now knowing of his curiosities I put the next leg a little further apart so he could catch a shadow.

After finishing with my shoes I let my silk dress fall to the floor. As he lie there his eyes went to the sizes of half dollars. I couldn’t tell if there was a light in his eyes or a reflection of my leather studded undergarments.

I was being cautious about what I chose for tonight, but to hell with it. I was tired of being conservative and cautious, damn it. Here I stand in a leather bra with silver studs everywhere. The bottom was a whole other story. Leather thongs with the crotch missing. My pussy, which was already pretty wet from the whole idea, pushed through quit nicely.

I turned my back to him and bent down as if touching my toes. “Yeah, there is your peek baby!” I thought to with a mischievous laugh. While down there I pulled the pins from my hair. I stood up letting my hair fall over my back just atop my tribal tattoo of a rose.

I turned and crawled on top of Kevin as he laid there almost in shock. I could see an outline of his enormous cock through his tidy dress pants.

I kissed him for a brief moment and began to work my way down to his pants. I unbuttoned them slowly while grinding my wet pussy against his trembling leg.

I started sliding his pants down when I found an astonishing surprise. I was not the only one to throw caution to the wind. Underneath that professional exterior there was a pair of black silk boxers. “Oh, this is going to feel divine,” I thought to myself with a devilish laugh.

I finished taking of his clothes rather quickly. I am finding myself wanting to feel that satin and his hard cock again my now drenched mound.

I rubbed myself against him as I licked and bit at his neck. I ran my nails over his chest and them put my long fingers around his neck. He moaned and started bucking against me.

“ Now or never,” I told myself. I lifted myself to a straddle. I reached behind to let my two aching breast out of their leather restriction. As they sprang from captivity, Kevin noticed not only where my nipples erect, but they were adorned with silver hoops. Once again I wasn’t sure about the twinkle in his eyes, but I knew damn well what that grin on his face meant.

I decided to free him form his chains. The minute I did I became the one in submission. He attacked me as if I was fresh meat just brought in. He roamed my sweaty body with his mouth. Eventually finding his way to my soaking wet pussy. He tried to lick up every lost drop, but the more he drank the well replenished itself. I found myself in a vortex of ecstasy that I never wanted to leave.

He pulled his nails up my thigh, over my sides, and then dug them into my breast. I felt myself begin to float. He then grabbed a hold of my nipple rings. “May I?”, he asked with such a keen smile that I could not help but oblige him. He took hold the rings and tugged lightly. He sucked on my clit and pulled at nipples. The pain was overwhelming, but the pleasure was worth ever pang I was feeling in my body.

“Jesus Christ, make me cum damn it,” I demanded of Kevin. He let go off my aching nipples and raised his head.

“Did you really think it was going to be that easy, darling?” he laughed out loud with such a fire in his seductive tone. He cupped my dripping mound and devoured my mouth deeply. He, out of nowhere, plunged his finger into my aching pussy. I bucked at first and then rode with him. Grind against each every push he gave me. He added a second finger and then the third. I felt like I was going to explode. Then he stopped.

“Tell me. I want you to tell me,” Kevin demanded with a strange tone I hadn’t heard before. “I said fuckin tell me. Tell me you want it. Tell me you are my naughty bitch. NOW!” he sounded so mighty that I was getting even wetter than when he had eaten me so deeply.

“Oh baby, I am not your naughty bitch. I am your fucking master. If you can’t get that right than I just may have to punish you accordingly. And if that doesn’t work I may just have to show you who is the dirty bitch,” what in the hell was I doing. This wasn’t me, at least not usually. Something had come over me and damn it I was going to ride it out. I bucked him off and demanded to be turned loose.

“The only way I will turn you loose is if you suck this fat cock of mine first. Then I may just let your ass up. Lets see what you are capable of my dear.” What ever had come over me had taken Kevin hostage too.

I took his dick into my mouth. God he was hard. I couldn’t remember the last time he was this fucking hard. I wanted him so bad. I could feel myself dripping already. He was wet at the end. Oh yeah, I had done it. He was so turned on and it wasn’t even over.

I finished the short blowjob. He was still hard as a damn rock, but it was time to show him who was running this show. I reached into my bag once again. I pulled out a paddle that had caught my eye on the shopping trip. Kevin’s eyes lit up like a fire.

“Oh baby, don’t worry it isn’t for you. I want you to spank me. I want you to hit my ass. There is one stipulation. You have to fuck me. I want it from behind. As you fuck me, hard, I want to feel the sting of the long black paddle on my ass.” I wasn’t sure if he would go for it, but he jumped right up and grabbed the paddle as if he knew exactly what it was for.

“Yeah, I would love to punish my dirty bitch. You deserve a little bit of correction. Get on your fucking hands and knees now!” Kevin is riding it out just like I am. No matter where it takes him.

He pushed my head down when I took my position on the bed. He started rubbing his wet cock across my pussy. I was so wet that he slid with ease. I felt my clit begin to swell all over again. I started yearning for the mass of his cock to enter. “Fuck,” I though to myself when he finally did pound into me. He pounded hard and then harder.

“Jesus Fucking Christ,” I yelled when he hit me with the paddle.

“Is that what you want you dirty bitch?” Kevin had turned into some control fanatic and I loved it.

“Yes, hit me you bastard. Hit me hard. Don’t pussy out. I said fuckin hit me.” I wanted it so bad now. I actually had a yearning for the stinging sensation that rang across my checks.

Kevin, all of a sudden, dropped the paddle on the bed beside me. He picked up his pace and fucked me so hard I felt the room begin to spin. In one big rush I threw my head into a pillow and screamed as he pounded me one last time before he fell onto my back. We had cum in one glorious motion. For a single moment all of our juices came together for one magnificent oragasm. I sank down into the bed and he followed on my back. I moved only to remember I had never removed my leather bottoms. They still felt wonderful, outlining my still very swollen lips.

“Happy Anniversary,” Kevin said with a half exhausted breath.

“Happy Anniversary, Baby. I hope you enjoyed your evening,” I stated and then rolled over.

When our eyes met that old warm feeling entered my belly just like the first time we were in this room. It had been almost six years since he had taken my virginity here and tonight with both took a different kind of virginity from each other. Now we were both whores to our leather and chains fetishes.