Virgins of Another Kind Ch. 03

Story Info
Kevin takes the wheel.
825 words
4.07
20.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside my mind I knew the wax was not the end of our sexual adventure.

Kevin led me to the bed where he put me on my back in the center. He grabbed a snatch of black cloth from his nightstand. He neatly placed the soft velvet over my eyes and quickly tied a knot in the back. I felt his stiff cock breeze over my left thigh. I was aching for him all over again.

I felt the bed shift and could tell he was waling around the room. I heard a bunch of clatter that sounded like it came from near the dresser. Within a minute I felt something hard and cold snap around my right wrist.

"Holy Shit!" I said to myself. "Can this be for real? Kevin, my husband, professional Kevin, has handcuffed me to my bed." My pussy was starting to drench the sheets.

There I laid hands tied to the bedpost above me and my eyes could only see a black abyss. I was so damn aroused now that all it was going to take was a cool breeze across my extremely engorged clit and I was finished.

Kevin started kissing my sides, stomach, and legs so softly. His lips then found their way to my hard nipples. He sucked on them as if sucking on a delicate fruit. "God Damn!" I screamed in my head, but my body just moaned. He pulled on my nipple ring so hard I thought it was going to pull out. As much as it hurt I told him harder. He then kissed them softly and caressed each one gently with his tongue.

Kevin ventured south until he met up with my soaking wet and inviting pussy.

"I want you!" I moaned to Kevin. He only snickered and continued to kiss around my aching mound. He then dug his nails into my hips and bi my inner thighs. That made me scream aloud. I wanted to put a pillow over my face, but my hands were still cuffed tight. He continued to bit my thighs and breast as I bucked wildly.

"That's my bitch! Nice and horny aren't you now? I knew you were a freak deep down in there. That's fine because I am more of a freak than you could ever imagine." Kevin's dick passed over my clit and midriff as he was talking.

I felt something brush my lips softly and them whatever it was forced its way into my mouth. Kevin, without a word, had placed his hard cock in my mouth.

"You know what to do you dirty bitch. That my little freak" he said as I sucked at the head of his cock. Little by little he had his cock sliding in and out of my throat. He started to get close to orgasm when he pulled out of my mouth and hopped of the bed.

"I'm not ready," he said from across the room again. "But you are!" He returned and spread my legs apart and I could fall a drip run down my pussy. He began licking juices, but the more he licked the better they flowed from me. He started sucking on my clit and then nibbling at me to complete the submission. Just as I felt that I was going to plunge into ecstasy he stopped without explanation.

I could feel something cool and hard enter me, but it wasn't Kevin. As it entered me I felt something surround my clit. A small hum filled the air and soon my body was humming right along with it.

"He got me a vibrator," I said to myself. It felt different, but absolutely heaven sent. I could learn to like this. Hell, I could love this. The peculiar toy whirled around inside me while, at the same time, played my clit. THIS WAS IT.

After only a short time I was pouring exotic juices all over my newfound friend. As my body lies trembling Kevin went down to where the worlds had collided and licked every part of my pussy. He moaned as if he was the one that had reached the cosmic orgasm.

He made his way up to my mouth. He kissed me as passionately and with as much love as he did the first time we made love.

"Jasmine, my love for you grows more everyday and every moment. Tonight I had the best of all the worlds. To see the woman I love lying in the moonlight like a goddess and then being able to the best orgasm you have ever had. That is more than I could have ever wished for. You are my love and my life," Kevin kissed me softly, uncuffed me, and then covered me with a nice down blanket.

I curled up in his arm and fell into the deepest sleep. The best part of the whole evening was he did it all for ME!