Viridian Ninja

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter couldn't believe what he was seeing. Before him Taki's skin seemed to shift, shine and ripple under her skin-tight garments. The tattered lower portion of her body suit began shrinking and vanishing, as if being absorbed directly into her torso, and revealing the same creamy pale human skin of her legs. Indeed it appeared as if the skin-tight suit under her armor plates had simply been erased, leaving her naked underneath. He was so confused at the sight that it took him a moment to be embarrassed over the glistening wet vagina that had also been revealed and was being shamelessly displayed between her legs.

"What you saw as clothing is essentially a second protective skin, which I can draw back as needed." She briefly looked herself up and down, her body now naked save for the armor plates on her sides, the sides of her breasts, and her shoulders. "This should be sufficient."

"Wai-"

Before he could even finish the word, and without so much as flinch in her expression, Carter and Taki proceeded to lose their virginity, the mantis smoothly impaling herself on his erection. Carter gasped at the suddenness of new sensations that assaulted him as his penis seemed to literally be devoured in the spread lips of her vagina. This was followed by a convulsive spasm throughout his body as those same lips closed tight around his manhood like a soft, muscular vice. His hands dug into the furs he lay upon, his breath taken away.

For a moment all was still, even Taki seemed to be holding her breath, only to release it in a tiny gasp. Her expression changed, she appeared perplexed, or perhaps stunned. It was hard to tell. Shock was clearly evident though in the next instant as her pussy convulsed around his cock with a sudden, violent tremor. She grasped his shoulders, her eyes wide and breasts bouncing in synch with her movement as her hips ground against him.

"Strange..." she whispered, apparently to herself. "It's so different from my fingers... so much..." her breath hitched as his cock twitched inside her, "so much... better."

He looked up at her, still unsure how to interpret it all. Could this really be okay?

She gyrated her hips against him, the caressing walls of her vagina slowly squeezing up and down the length of his member.

Damn that felt good.

She leaned down and rubbed her breasts against his face, soft and bouncy even with the armor plates on their sides supporting them.

So good.

She nibbled and sucked on his ear lobe.

Damn it all! Could he honestly hope for something better than what was currently being offered him?

"This is... this is the pleasure in my body awakening? It feels good for you as well, does it not?" she whispered in his ear.

Something had definitely changed. Carter could easily detect more in her voice than her usual monotone or stoic aloofness. She seemed slightly excited, yet confused and curious. She was rather endearing like this, but the way her pussy kept pulsing made it hard to focus on anything but the pleasure it was giving him.

His penis twitched in turn and a stronger jolt of pleasure raced through Taki, causing her to sit up. "My breasts-" she gasped, fondling herself, "I want you to touch them, touch them now!"

Even as she did this herself Carter could see the green armor plates supporting the side of each of her breasts receding back, revealing them in their full, naked, voluptuous glory. The way they freely bounced and rolled before him now was so entrancing that for a time he could only watch her fondle herself.

"Now! I need you hands!" she demanded.

He wasn't sure what he could do that she couldn't do better herself, but he couldn't deny how much he wanted to touch them either. As if by her insistence he regained his senses enough to grab gently at her breasts, the single touch seeming to make her whole body spasm in pleasure. On instinct he pressed his hands more strongly into the yielding flesh, and was rewarded with a gasp of pleasure and a tightening of her vagina.

"Yes, squeeze them, roll them!"

Now she didn't look so much cute as wantonly lustful, her piercing eyes shocking him with their sheer sexual hunger. Yet she was not simply bestial, there was happiness and fulfillment in her gaze as well, as she took them both to greater heights of unexplored pleasure, relishing every moment of every movement. He was helpless to do anything but be carried by that current of desire as her pussy squeezed and squeezed in time with his massaging of her breasts.

He couldn't hope to last under this assault of pleasure, his virgin dick erupting with cum before even a minute had passed. At the same time her pussy contracted slowly and repeatedly, prolonging and intensifying his orgasm while giving Taki her own, her first for that matter. As his body seized and his hips bucked he somehow maintained his grip on her breasts, all the while writhing beneath her.

If not for the stars dancing in his vision Carter would have noted how Taki's own eyes rolled back, her whole upper body contorting in reaction to the newly discovered pleasure, her lips releasing a soft but passionate moaning sigh of ecstasy.

'This taste... this force filling me... Carter's spirit energy... it's good... so good...' the rational side of Taki's brain realized only to be submerged in the exquisite pleasure.

Both of their bodies seemed to rock and grind and buck against each other of their own accord, riding out the orgasm even as the conscious minds of the two lost all control, drowning in pleasure.

The fog of euphoria had barely begun to thin for Carter when his now very sensitive dick was squeezed anew even as it tried to go soft. The newly awakened sexual desire of the mantis would not be satisfied with a single orgasm. He would not be allowed to soften.

Carter thus could only groan as the mantis's pussy muscles began to work on him again. They vibrated and caressed with far more speed than before, coercing his weakened dick back to full strength in seconds. Within a couple minutes they were both cumming again, Taki's wing cases shaking audibly as they did.

Still she wouldn't stop.

She just wouldn't stop.

His muscles cried out for rest, but he could only pant and moan, his arms flailing uselessly, his dick trapped in the silken prison of her pussy.

Even as he whimpered under the exhausting pleasure, she bent down and wrapped her arms about him, enveloping him in fervent kisses while grinding her chest and hips against him. Her tongue wrestled with his, her taste filled his mouth, and his flailing arms somehow managed to wrap around her in turn despite a part of his mind urging him to push her away so he could rest. Alarms were going off all over his body, but Taki's awakened sexual skills easily quieted them. Bringing men through sex far longer and more intense than they could normally endure and having them survive, even thrive, on it was after all a talent all monster girls possessed.

By now even the armor at her sides, her feet, on her arms and on her shoulders was receding. If not for her insectoid abdomen, antennae, compound eyes and inhumanly talented pussy, one might think he was with a normal naked human woman.

On and on it went. With every orgasm came a stronger fluttering of her wing cases, followed by the wings themselves folding out and flapping with her excitement as she rode him. She moaned and cried out with abandon, making sounds he'd never been able to even imagine her making before tonight.

Carter wasn't sure how many times he had cum, though he was sure Taki had cum a good deal more. His body simply couldn't keep up, indeed she seemed to be cumming harder and harder each time. Finally Carter's body rocked in the throes of an explosive final orgasm, his vision darkening. Still he only felt pleasure as consciousness left him.

Having milked him all they could, her pussy muscles finally relaxed, releasing his penis. Taki collapsed on top of Carter, her bestial lust being replaced with a euphoric afterglow of new emotions as she panted. A sense of well being filled her, the attachment she had just forged with Carter solidifying into a truly unbreakable bond. She embraced him, sucking on his neck and ear lobe, nuzzling him quietly.

He was truly hers now, her mate, her husband.

She loved him, she would always love him.

It felt good.

"Mother was right, this is... wonderful," she whispered as she drifted off to sleep.

---

Carter awoke that morning feeling as if last night had been a dream, the most real and vivid dream he'd ever had. It was simply hard to imagine such pleasure could be real. Yet his still present fatigue and Taki lying on top of him proved otherwise.

His mind swirled with the memory of their intense copulation. He felt a longing to do it again, even as his body told him he wasn't up to it. All the same he felt a sense of joy and wellbeing fill him, an impression that for the first time in his life everything was going to be okay. He chuckled to himself, if this happiness was what it meant to become the prisoner of a monster's body, then he would happily accept it. He shut his eyes and basked in the feeling of Taki's curvy form straddling him, even as his exhausted member thoroughly refused to put in any more work for the foreseeable future. Or so it seemed. Little Carter still twitched as the lithe woman stirred, and Carter opened his eyes to see Taki looking down at him, her hard expression softening as they gazed at each other.

"You look tired," she noted, the barest hint of concern in her voice.

He smiled. "Yeah, I'm surprised you didn't break anything last night."

"Demonic energy has many uses," she remarked, her gaze shifting away. "The more we copulate the better your body will adapt to mine and in the meanwhile my energy will reduce the burden on your body. Still, for now it would be good for you to rest more. I'll bring us some breakfast. You would prefer fruit to meat yes?"

"Ah, yes, thank you." He wasn't sure what to make of her uneasiness.

Her eyes shifted again, and he realized she felt nervous. Then, without further warning, she kissed him long and hard on the lips until she had left him breathless.

Breaking the kiss, she stood and shut her eyes in concentration. Her green second skin rapidly reformed around her, as did her armor, and in seconds she stood before him looking her usual self. She then turned to leave, only to have her eyes fall on the red ribbon she had worn the night before lying on the floor. She bent to pick it up and smoothly retied it on her neck.

Carter caught his breath and held out a hand for her to stop. "Wait, I wanted to ask you something.

"Yes?" she asked, glancing back.

"What is the story with that thread? I never saw it before last night. It must be important right?"

"It is a marriage thread," she explained, touching it. "Mantises wear it for their first mating and every day after that."

"So it's like a wedding ring," he reasoned. "Do I get one?"

She raised an eyebrow slightly, apparently surprised at the question. "If you want then I suppose you can, but it is more a custom for the wife, to show she has claimed a man. My kind doesn't care much for ornaments, so it has more meaning when we wear one."

"We really are married then, just like that?"

Her gaze hardened almost imperceptibly. Carter was honestly surprised he noticed it and interpreted it correctly.

"Ah! Not that I was in any way implying last night wasn't spectacular! It's just... this is still rather strange for me is all."

Her expression now lightened every so slightly. "Monsters in general care little for human-style ceremonies, my kind even less so. If it pleases you we could hold a more human ceremony some time, but I doubt there would be many attending it."

"No that's fine, I... I think this is all great as is."

She looked at him for several seconds before speaking again. "Was I really... that good?"

"Yes!" he replied, then blushed at his own exclamation. "I mean... I've never felt so good before so..."

"It was..." she hesitated and looked away, "pleasant for me as well."

He gaped. Was she blushing? It was hard to tell in this light.

"Anyway, I will be back soon," she stated abruptly and was gone in a flash.

Carter stretched, working the minor soreness out of his muscles. This was all still so surreal, he could only imagine what it was like for all the men taken by monsters who didn't get the chance to know them for weeks before sex.

"May as well get dressed," he remarked. After all, resting didn't mean doing nothing at all. He was thankful the pants and underwear Taki had shredded last night were not the only ones he had.

---

As they ate on the porch and quietly watched the sun rise, Carter noticed Taki letting out a small sigh at the sight. Noticing his stare in return, she turned away, the hint of a blush on her face.

"You really are feeling things now, aren't you?" he asked, amazed at the transformation she had undergone. She was still herself, proud and serious, yet there was a warmth to her now that hadn't been visible before.

"Yes..." she stated after thinking for a while on how to describe what she was going through. "It is strange... so many things seem different now. I've seen so many sunrises, yet only now do I realize how beautiful my forest is, and how much better it is to see it with you rather than alone."

She laid her head on his shoulder and shut her eyes. "I wish... I wish to see many more sunrises with you."

He put an arm around her. "I'd like that too. Thanks to you I... I don't feel alone any more."

She moved to look him in the eye, her stoic expression somehow mixed with a great passion in her eyes. "Then I shall make sure you never feel alone again."

Still too fatigued for more sex, the intensity of her stare was still enough to stir his desire, and he kissed her compulsively. She flinched back in surprise for a moment, though not enough to break the kiss, and soon melted into his arms. The remains of their breakfast forgotten, they continued to gently make out for quite a while.

For the first time, the two could concentrate on enjoying life.

---

Carter hummed to himself as he strode down one of the forest paths he had come to know quite well. He felt quite proud of the basket of apples he held in his hand, having found and gathered them himself. Yes Taki would be unlikely to eat any of them, much preferring meat, but it still made him feel useful. He was pulling a bit more weight around here if he could provide for at least some of his own food.

Maybe it was the nightly mind-blowing sex talking, but he had really started to believe that building a life here would be worthwhile. He felt more and more confident each day in moving about Taki's territory, both in his knowledge of the area and in the knowledge that he was no longer a target for unmarried monster girls.

Then there were the changes Taki had undergone. She was still much the same much of the time. With rare exceptions she still couldn't care less for him becoming overly emotional, and she was still short and curt quite often. Yet at the same time that hidden warmth in her eyes would appear whenever she gazed at him, and he had learned she really was capable of blushing and smiling, if only slightly. Their kisses were truly hot and passionate, and no matter how serious she appeared she was almost always up for receiving or giving one. The kiss they had shared upon finishing the stairs yesterday evening, and the sex that followed, had him still tingling. Every day felt fresh and new, he felt like he was getting to know Taki's heart right alongside her, and in turn was learning more about himself.

So caught up in his own happiness, he almost didn't notice the figure approaching him from further up the trail. When he did he froze in shock.

'A man?!'

He knew that some of the neighboring monster girls had mates, but they stuck to their own territories as Taki wasn't the type to care much about visiting with or even talking to the neighbors. That was changing, in fact she had remarked on wanting to go on a sort of double-date after a conversation with a neighboring centaur that she had described as "enlightening and enjoyable." They had met on the border of her territory while patrolling and after exchanging respectful greetings had talked for some time on hunting tactics and prey habits. Still she and her husband were not supposed to visit today were they?

He raised a hand in greeting. "Hello there stranger, what brings you here?"

The man didn't answer but continued to approach.

Carter began to feel uneasy. "Uh, is there something I can help you with?"

The man fingered something in his pocket before finally speaking. "Maybe so." He now stood only ten feet away. At first glance he appeared to be a simple traveler, but something seemed off. The man moved so quietly and purposely, the brown cloak about him hiding much of his body, while a hood covered his face. Carter's time with Jiro's organization had earned him some capacity in judging a dangerous person, and this man seemed quite dangerous.

Carter had tensed, unsure what to do, when the man raised one long-sleeved arm, a slight rattle of metal catching his ears. In the next instant a hidden chain shot from within the man's sleeve, bridging the distance between them and wrapping around his body tightly. The basket of apples fell to the forest floor, its contents rolling in all directions as Carter struggled futilely against his binding.

Carter had read of this weapon, a chain enchanted with a binding spell that would coil around whatever the yielder of the chain aimed it at. It was a popular nonlethal weapon for those who could afford it, as one required minimal magical skill to use it provided they could get a high class mage to enchant it in the first place.

One end of the chain grasped in his hand, the man stepped forward, a grin visible under his hooded face. He brought out a small vial from his pocket, evidently what he had touched earlier. His grin widened.

'A phylactery?!' Fear filled Carter even as his mind refused to accept what was going on.

From the foliage emerged five other men, all hooded the same as the first. Carter had not even realized they were there.

"Carter I presume?" the first hooded man asked.

"He matches the description, and course the phylactery did lead us here," another said.

"No... no please... not now..." Carter pled.

They ignored him. "There's no way he survived out here this long without getting picked up by a mamono," another noted.

The first man stepped closer, the chain remaining tightly wound around Carter. He removed his hood, revealing a set of jagged scars on the upper right side of his face. He pulled on the chain, tightening it and glaring down at his prisoner. "How about it little man? You been banging a monster?"

Carter wasn't sure if it was courage or fear that kept him quiet, but he managed to do so.

The man sneered. "Not talking? You don't need to." He stared at him a moment more, appearing to concentrate, then pushed Carter away. "I've been around enough monster girls and their mates over the years to pick up on it. You definitely got demonic energy in you, pretty strong too."

Another of the hooded figures stepped forward. "And this matters why? Let's just take him and get out of this damned forest."

The scarred man glared at him. "You're just a flunky who had to tag along as a representative of our employer so I'll explain. Once a monster girl finds a mate she can track him anywhere by his spirit energy. She won't rest until she gets him back, and anyone who gets in the way of that goal will be her enemy. So no, we can't just take him without taking her into consideration."

He turned from the representative and addressed the other mercenaries. "My group or you two can stay behind and deal with her." He then turned back to the 'flunky.' "Course it will cost extra."

1...34567...10