Virtua Mischief v.0 v.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akito01
Akito01
173 Followers

I had thought at the last moment to hold back, but it was already far too late. I gritted my teeth as my body went completely stiff, face buried in Hilda's neck as the spasms of outrageous orgasm over took me. I rode that edge for the longest time, then collapsed exhausted onto Hilda's torso, completely and totally spent. Feeling just a bit dizzy, I quickly activated the menu to quit the game and cut the ANVR connection.

Coming out of V.E., I was back on my comfortable chair, just as I'd been before. The only difference now is that I had a horrible wet stain around my crotch where I had ejaculated in real life. My very own digital wet dream, I reflected. I was still breathing hard from the experience too. There was sweat on my forehead, and I was definitely tingling in that very familiar way when one has really gone over the top.

In the quiet of the aftermath, I realized the full extent of what the Genie promised. From the comfort of one's living room, one had a virtually unlimited harem of women to explore and exploit. However they may have compared to the charms of real women, as a tool for fantasy this technology was unparalleled. Even cooler, there are games, including Beach Spikers, not to mention various RPGs like Phantasy Star or Final Fantasy, that allow you to create your own characters. One could, with the tools provided in these games, create one's own dream lover completely from scratch; their hair, face, complexion, body type and clothes.

For thosee who complained that gaming objectiifed women in the worst possible way, this was only to give them even further fits. And who knew what the game makers themselves would think if this device got spread around and became popular (which I have not doubt it would; instantly).

I had had enough of V.E. for the moment, so I instead clicked on my flatscreen and brought myself online. When I opened up my email program, I found there already was an email from the Code Monkey waiting for me. It was basically a short note telling me to have fun with the machine, and leave any and all feedback as soon as possible. It also indicated that there would be an updated version of the Genie due to be finished very soon, perhaps in the next week or two. Whatever advice I had to give would naturally be considered for the upgrade.

I knew part of the reason I'd been given the Genie was to test it and give feedback. I admit to feeling perhaps more than a little embarrassed to openly admit to these guys I'd immediately plugged the thing in as soon as I got home and used it to have an orgasm. Still, they were the ones putting in the user friendly genitals, so it's not as though it wouldn't have been expected. I decided to sit on writing an email back, though many suggestions already came to mind; simulated sexual response and arousal in the partner, something with the breathing and voice to match that arousal, simulated moisture if at all possible, and perhaps a user defined avatar to make the whole invisible business optional.

Knowing there was an updated version of these Genie down the pipe led to some interesting questions. As good as it was now, it could be a lot better. So, should I wait, or take it as it is now?

Even with the Genie as it is, I think I knew enough that I could allow myself to try again, and use perhaps a bit more imagination that I'd already done. I don't think I really could have gone the entire rest of the evening without giving it just one more go.

After the quickly eaten meal and shower (which I obviously needed after soiling myself as I did), I determined to grab a handy condom and give it another go. The only question this time was, what game should I try? All through my shower, cleaning off the residue of my recent session, I mulled over the possibilities. There were so many beautiful women to choose from. I thought about the blonde elf Zelda, the winsome Aeris from the recent V.E. remake of Final Fantasy VII, the very cute girls from Capcom and Namco fighting games. In the end, I decided I would leave it all to the last minute.

[to be continued]

Akito01
Akito01
173 Followers
12