Virtua Mischief v.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akito01
Akito01
172 Followers

With the feeling of orgasm beginning to tingle through me, I rolled Zelda onto the grass and quickly thrust myself into her mouth. Just the sight of that fair pretty face, her lips parted to accept my invisible organ, and the touch of her tongue on my glans put me over the edge. I buried my hands deep in Zelda's long blonde hair as I came. Even if I couldn't see it, I could feel the semen spitting out of me, and I could imagine the uncouth substance filling the princess' mouth.

Afterwards, I lay down on the grass beside her, letting my breath return as I watched Zelda's own gentle breathing. I reached over and stroked her naked skin for a short while, taking in the sight of the iconoclastic princess in her dishabille before finally closing the ANVR connection. Blinking as my eyes readjusted to the change in light, I smiled at the thick pool of semen that had collected in the end of my condom. Safe sex with video game characters does seem redundant, but at least I avoided another nasty mess. It also made me realize another possible addition to the Genie's function; virtual ejaculation. About the only thing that would have been cooler than seeing Zelda laid out as she was at the end would be to see her smeared with the evidence of my orgasm. If one is going to be a shameless pervert, than why not go all the way?

In any event, I was now officially done for the evening. I definitely looked forward to seeing what the next incarnation of the Genie would be like. Fortunately, I would only have a week to wait. Then, I would have to try it on yet another worthy virtual character.

Akito01
Akito01
172 Followers
12