Virtual Life Experience Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not possible," Marcella protested, "it's too real."

"You don't think with today's technology that they could fool you? You're being naïve."

"Fuck you. No way is Nikki faking it, I can tell." Everyone was taken aback by the vehemence of Marcella's reaction. She turned to Mario. "You believe it's real, right?"

Mario hesitated, "Well, he does have a point about the sensors, I can't explain it."

Marcella stood up with angry tears welling up in her eyes. She bolted for the door, slammed it behind her and thundered down the stairs.

"Um, Mario? You do realize she's still naked?" Aziz pointed out.

"Oh fuck!"

"I'll go get her," said Sasha, throwing on a robe as she headed for the door. She grabbed Marcella's sundress on the way.

A few minutes later, she returned with a sullen looking Marcella in tow, tears staining her cheeks. She glared at Mario.

Mario tried to come up with an explanation that would fit his girlfriend's convictions. "If they were really faking it, they wouldn't make such an obvious mistake, would they? Maybe when Purple replicated Nikki, it replicated the sensors on her as well. It wouldn't necessary know they weren't part of her."

It turned out that this was the official theory offered by VLEC in a public statement an hour later.

Antola

The next morning, Jason woke up to a feeling of pleasure. Nikki had released his cock from his shorts and was gently stroking it. He moaned a little and opened his eyes. He looked down at his lover and was surprised when it registered that she was still fast asleep. It was not Nikki, but Blue that was caressing his manhood. She was gazing at his cock intently.

Uh oh! This was trouble.

Blue recognized he was awake. "It's so warm. Why does it get so big and hard when I touch it?"

This was going to get awkward. "Blue, you shouldn't touch me there."

She pulled back her hand. "Why not?"

Nikki woke up. "What the hell's going on here?" she asked, looking at Jason's erection and Blue's hand poised a few inches away.

"Nikki, don't be mad, I woke up and Blue was . . . exploring me. She doesn't know any better."

"Blue is sorry. Blue didn't know it was bad." Blue looked upset.

Jason saw anger and jealousy flash briefly across Nikki's face, then something else that looked suspiciously like arousal.

"It's OK, Blue. It's not bad. Nikki just doesn't like to share that part of Jason. Touching him there is part of sex."

"Only Nikki has sex with Jason, because Jason is her man, right?" asked Blue.

"Right. You are really smart," answered Nikki.

Blue's face brightened at the compliment, but then clouded again. "Why doesn't Blue have a man? Blue wants a man."

Nikki was stumped. The prospects were not good to satisfy that desire.

"Are there more men where you come from?" Blue asked.

"Actually, about 4 billion of them," answered Nikki.

"Blue wants to go there."

"I don't think we can go back, we don't have a way to get there," said Jason.

"Maybe Purple can help," said Blue.

"I doubt it," Jason replied.

Nikki reached out and began stroking Jason's cock herself. Jason looked at her in surprise. She looked pensive. After a moment she turned to Blue and smiled. "Come here. You can touch. You need to learn."

"But Jason is Nikki's man," Blue protested.

"It's OK, I've decided to share just this once . . . for your education." Nikki shot Jason a devilish look. This was going to be interesting.

Blue tentatively reached out and ran her fingers up the underside of Jason's cock. It jumped a little and Blue giggled. She seemed fascinated by it. Nikki took Blue's hand and wrapped it around Jason's shaft and guided it up and down.

Blue repeated her original question, "Why does it get so big and hard when I touch it?"

"A man's cock gets hard so that he can push it into a woman during sex," explained Nikki. "It wouldn't work very well if it was all soft and squishy."

"So . . . when I touch it, it makes Jason want to push it into Blue?"

"Yes, he probably does, the naughty boy."

"Jason is naughty because he is Nikki's man, he shouldn't want to push it into Blue, right?" Blue had no idea how erotic her innocent questions were. Nikki couldn't help herself, she slid a hand down and began to rub herself. Jason knew there was no good answer he could give so he kept his mouth shut.

"It's not his fault, when you make him feel real good, sometimes he can't help what he wants."

"I think I understand. Blue knows it's naughty to want Jason to push it in her, because he's Nikki's man, but Blue wants it anyway. Blue is naughty."

Nikki smiled broadly, "It's OK, sometimes we are all naughty. Naughty can be fun."

"Spit on your hands and make his cock wet and slippery," instructed Nikki.

Blue complied. She began rocking her hips in time with her strokes on Jason's cock.

Nikki turned to Jason and whispered in his ear, "The poor girl needs some help, use those magic fingers of yours and make her feel good."

"Are you sure?" Jason whispered back.

"Just do it . . . oh god, this is making me so horny."

Jason reached over and caressed Blue's stomach, gradually working his hand south. When he finally reached her pussy, she gasped.

"Oh!" Blue's eyes opened wide in surprise and she quickly turned to Nikki.

Nikki managed a smile between groans as she quickened the pace of her own masturbation. "Enjoy," she gasped, "he's really good at that."

Soon, Blue's hips were bucking wildly and she was breathing heavily. "Good, Blue feels so good. So fucking good! Blue wants orgasm . . . Blue needs orgasm . . . Blue having orgasm, NOW!" Her body went rigid and she shook as ecstasy overwhelmed her. After recovering for a moment she said, "Jason make Blue have big orgasm."

"Now finish him off," said Nikki. "Stroke him."

Blue went back to work jerking off Jason.

"Faster," instructed Nikki. Jason could tell Nikki was nearing the edge herself. He knew he wouldn't last much longer either.

"Oh fuck, I didn't realize how hot watching you two would make me."

Her next instruction to Blue took Jason totally by surprise. "Put your mouth on it. Suck his cock until he cums."

Blue looked puzzled but Nikki reached over and pushed her head down. Jason felt Blue's warm, wet mouth envelop his cock.

"That's it," Nikki said between gasps, "slide your mouth up and down his cock."

Nikki cried out as her orgasm overtook her.

Jason held out for another 10 seconds, then said to Nikki, "I'm gonna cum, shouldn't we warn her or something?"

Nikki gave him an evil smile and shook her head no.

Jason erupted in Blue's mouth. Blue looked alarmed for a moment, but swallowed it all. She kept going until Jason gently pushed her off. "You can stop now, Blue. I had my orgasm, it was great."

"Did Blue make good orgasm?"

"Yes, very good."

"Really fucking good?"

"Yes, really, really fucking good."

"Blue is happy. Blue like to make Jason feel good."

Jason looked over at Purple and saw that it again was pale and still. Following his eyes, Blue responded to his unspoken question, "Yeah, Purple is gone again."

This time it was a couple of minutes before Blue announced that Purple had returned to her consciousness.

"Purple says Jason makes orgasm more intense, Blue agrees. Purple can't handle the sensations. Blue can . . . barely." She gave a little laugh.

"Does Purple not like orgasms?" asked Jason, feeling a little creeped out in retrospect.

"Oh, no, Purple likes them very much, she just can't take the intensity."

"Wait, 'she?'"

"Yes, Purple is female."

Somehow that made Jason feel a little better about Purple having shared the sensations of Blue's sexual contact with him.

"You are really outnumbered, Jason. Leave it to you, though, to seduce every woman in the room," laughed Nikki.

After breakfast, a shelf slid out from the wall. On it was a pair of shorts and a pair of boots. Perfect replicas of Nikki's clothing.

Blue clapped her hands in delight, "For me. Blue can be just like Nikki."

Nikki turned to Jason, "Isn't she just so adorable?"

She put them on, then she declared, "We go outside."

Nikki perked up, "Really? That is so awesome." She ran over and gave Blue a hug.

A few moments later, the Mech whirred to life and the doors opened. They stepped outside. Blue stood staring in wonder at her surroundings. She murmured words, "grass . . . green grass . . . blue sky . . . sun bright . . . warm." Then she declared, "Blue likes outside. Purple does too."

The mech stood stock still, with Purple presumably processing all of the new sensations coming through Blue.

"Oooh!" exclaimed Blue. She ran to a flower growing at the corner of the structure. "Pretty."

"That color is pink," explained Nikki.

"Pink . . . repeated Blue. "It looks like . . . Nikki's pussy. It's beautiful." Jason chuckled at the description.

Blue pulled on the petals and several fell off the flower. She burst out crying, "Blue ruined it!"

Nikki went over and put her arm around her. "It's OK, Blue. Look." Nikki pointed to a large patch of the same flowers, about 100 yards away, "there's lots more."

Blue spent the better part of the day exploring all of the new sights, sounds and smells of the outdoors. Blue often commented on the things that Purple liked. Jason got the sense that Purple was enjoying the exploration as much as Blue. Apparently experiencing their surroundings through human senses was different than through Purple's own.

Every time they got close to the other structures in the settlement, Purple would redirect them.

For the next several days, they went outside frequently. Purple brought them to observe the herds, bathe in the stream and watch the sunset. Blue took everything in with enthusiasm. Still, they were never allowed to wander near the other structures.

Finally, Jason asked point-blank, "Blue, why won't Purple let us go near the other structures? What is she hiding?"

"She won't tell me, Blue senses danger," came the reply.

Blue winced as if in pain, then said, "Purple doesn't want Blue to talk about it."

Blue looked like she was struggling with something. She squeezed her eyes tightly closed for a moment. Then she stepped over to Jason and put her lips to his ear and whispered, "Pushed Purple out of my head. I want to know, too."

Jason looked at her in surprise, he didn't know she could force Purple out. From the look on her face, it seemed painful for her to do so.

Later, when they were outside again and Blue was intently watching a little lizard like creature climb on a leaf, Nikki approached Jason and whispered to him, "We need to find out what Purple is hiding."

"How do you propose we do that?"

"We need to distract Purple long enough for one of us to slip away and find out what's over there."

"That would need to be quite a distraction. I don't see how . . . Oh! Are you suggesting what I think you are?"

"Yes, sex. Sex with Blue. If fingering her put Purple out of commission, I can just imagine what your tongue or your cock would do."

"Wait, you are seriously asking me to have sex with her?"

"Yes. Lick her, fuck her, whatever it takes. Just keep her going as long as you can."

"And you won't be jealous?"

"I will, but you'll just have to make it up to me later. Besides, I never would have thought I would feel this way, but the thought of you fucking her really turns me on."

At this point, it was Jason that was turned on. "When do you want to do this?"

"Why not now?"

Blue was standing a short distance away with her back to them. The little lizard creature was walking on her finger and she was giggling. She released it onto a leaf and straightened up.

Jason stepped up behind her, slid his arms around her waist and kissed the side of her neck. She flinched a little then leaned back into him. He ran his hands up over her toned stomach and nibbled her earlobe. Blue sighed a little. Jason continued his hands upward. As they ascended the curve of her breasts, Blue drew in her breath. Jason stuck his tongue in her ear. She moaned softly.

"Blue is confused. Is this part of sex? Jason making Blue feel naughty. Very naughty . . . but, Jason is Nikki's man."

"It's OK," said Nikki in a soothing voice. "You need some sex education. Jason is going to help you learn."

"And Nikki not get mad?"

"No, it's OK . . . just this once."

"Will Jason push his cock into Blue?"

"I'm sure he will get to that eventually, enjoy the ride."

"Blue is scared, but excited . . . hor . . . horn . . ."

"Horny?"

"Yes, Blue is horny. Thank you, Nikki."

Jason massaged Blue's breasts and pinched her nipples while tonguing her ear.

"Ooh, Blue likes."

Jason turned Blue around. He gazed into her intense blue eyes. He realized he wanted her as much as he had ever wanted a woman. He loved Nikki, and nothing could ever displace her, but still he wanted Blue. He loved Blue, too, but it was a different kind of love, almost fatherly. Perhaps that was why he felt so aroused by her. It added an element of taboo that excited him.

Their lips came together tenderly. Blue was a little tentative at first, but soon caught on and their kisses increased in passion and intensity.

Jason picked up Blue and lowered her onto her back on the grass, their lips never parting. Jason broke the kiss and worked down her neck. Blue sighed in pleasure. Jason reached her breasts and began to suck on her nipples, first one, then the other. At the same time he unbuttoned her shorts and slid a hand in. Blue gasped and began gyrating her hips, grinding her wet pussy against his fingers.

Out of his periphery vision, Jason saw Nikki slip away toward the other structures. She gave him a quick thumbs up. Jason worked down Blue's stomach with kisses, while he worked off her shorts with his hands. Blue took over and removed her shorts the rest of the way. Jason returned to massaging her pussy with his fingers. He needed to keep the sensations intense to ensure that Purple was overwhelmed and did not notice Nikki's absence.

Jason ran his tongue down the sensitive seam between Nikki's pussy and her inner thigh, meanwhile plunging his finger into her. Blue's breathing became ragged. Jason ran his tongue up the other side.

Jason repositioned himself with Blue's legs over his shoulders and spread her legs wide. He slid his tongue between her inner and outer labia. Blue shuddered, then moaned, "Oh, feels so good." Jason sensed she was at the edge, but he wanted to hold her there, so he continued to work her pussy slowly and gently and avoided her clit.

"Lick me harder! Lick my clit!"

"Patience, Blue."

"Blue doesn't like patience. Blue likes orgasm!"

Jason couldn't help but chuckle at this outburst.

Blue reached down with her hand, intent on helping herself along. Jason grabbed her wrist and pinned it to her side. She tried the other hand and Jason grabbed that wrist, too. She gyrated her hips, trying to push her clit into his tongue, but Jason kept it just out of reach.

Suddenly, she relaxed and stopped moving and just lay there whimpering. Jason was surprised, but kept licking gently. He loosened his grip on her wrists.

Blue exploded into action. She pulled her hands free, grabbed Jason by the hair and jammed his face into her pussy, grinding her clit against his tongue. By the time Jason tried to react, it was too late. Blue cried out in pleasure and jerked convulsively. At this point, Jason had no choice but go with it. He rolled her clit under his tongue, as waves of orgasm continued to sweep through Blue. Eventually her violent bucking reduced to twitches as Jason lapped up her sweet juices.

Blue breathed a big sigh. "Blue have huge orgasm."

Jason looked up at her with a grin. She returned a weak smile and closed her eyes in bliss. Jason climbed up her and met her lips, then her tongue. Blue opened her eyes and said, "Blue tastes . . . Blue." Jason smiled and ran his hand through her shocking blue hair lovingly.

A clouded look came over Blue's face. "Where is Nikki?"

Uh Oh! Thought Jason. "Is Purple gone?" He asked.

"Yes, but where is Nikki?"

Jason pointed toward the other structures.

Blue's eyes went wide, then narrowed accusingly. "You used Blue's orgasm so Nikki could escape."

Smart girl. Jason had to get this situation under control quickly before Purple came to again. He needed to get Nikki more time.

Jason reached down and rubbed her dripping pussy. "Yes, Blue, but that doesn't mean I didn't want to have sex with you. I wanted you desperately. I still do. I want to push it in you. I want to fuck you. Please don't be mad."

Blue pondered this for a moment, but she was already panting again from the work of his fingers. "Blue is too horny to be mad. Jason fuck Blue . . . yes, please. Besides, Blue want to help Nikki explore."

"OK, but try not to think about Nikki. We don't want Purple figuring it out. Focus your mind on fucking and orgasms." Jason took her hand in his and said, "squeeze my hand when Purple is back."

Jason rubbed the head of his cock over her pussy lips and Blue gasped. He gently pushed the head into her opening. "Oooh! Give me more." Jason slowly pushed deeper and deeper. Blue groaned.

"I feel so full . . . and so good"

"We've still got a few inches to go."

"Give me all of it, now! Fuck Blue."

Jason took a deep breath and drove his cock in the rest of the way. Blue gave a little squeal. "Hurt!"

Jason stopped, fully buried, "are you OK?"

Blue's face relaxed. "OK now, just hurt for a second. Now Blue only feel pleasure. Fuck me."

Jason and Blue kissed passionately as he slowly stroked in and out. Blue quickly learned to rock her hips in the rhythm to meet his thrusts. She began to grind against him every time he reached the bottom.

She squeezed his hand. Jason increased the pace.

"Oh Jason, Blue like fucking. Blue love fucking," she moaned.

They continued to make love as Jason began to feel the sexual tension building in his body. He slowed his thrusts to hold off the inevitable a little longer.

"Let's try another position," Jason suggested. He pulled out and rolled onto his back beside Blue, his glistening cock standing at attention. "Climb on," he instructed Blue. She gleefully complied.

"Oh!" she exclaimed as she impaled herself on his member. She leaned forward and immediately began rocking her hips back and forth, grinding her clit into Jason's body. Jason ran his hands up her sides to her beautiful little breasts and began massaging them. She tossed her head back and lost herself in the sensations. Soon she arched her back and went rigid, crying out in rapture. Her entire body shook uncontrollably for several seconds, then she collapsed on his chest.

Jason wrapped his strong arms around her and squeezed her tight as he began pumping her fast. Waves of passion built higher and higher in his body, then crested as he reached the point of sweet release and ejaculated deep into her.

"Blue feels your hot cum inside," she whispered in his ear. "Blue likes cum. Blue loves cum. Blue loves Jason."

"I love you, too, Blue." Jason felt a little guilty saying this, but it was true. He loved Nikki and Blue.

They lay together for several minutes, with Blue draped over him and Jason's cock still deep inside her.

"What does Jason and Blue do when Purple comes back? Purple will know Nikki is gone."

"I know, but we can't hide it forever. Hopefully Nikki has found something by now."

"Maybe Blue and Jason go find Nikki before Purple recovers?"

"Good idea."

The two of them went off toward the other structures. They got only about halfway there when Blue declared, "Purple is back." A moment later, Blue fell to her knees, holding her head in apparent pain. "Purple is angry."