Virtual Lover

Story Info
Couple have more fun alone than with each other.
3.4k words
3.86
39.9k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robski
Robski
24 Followers

"NO!" shouted Vicky, as she rolled over and turned her back.

"For God's sake, Vicky, you're never in the mood anymore. If it carries on any longer I'm gonna end up with wankers elbow!" replied Dave, the anger and hurt all too plain to see, despite the sarcasm.

Dave sat up on the bed and folded his arms in mock defiance. It was this kind of petulant schoolboy behaviour that Vicky had grown used to over the last 5 or 6 months, and it no longer had any effect on her.

Only this time maybe Dave had a point. After all, they were married. Married couples do have sex…Apart from them, it seemed! He couldn't actually remember the last time they had made love. 2 weeks? 3 weeks? Come to think of it, it was more like 2 or 3 months. Oh, apart from last week when Vicky got drunk and tossed him off down an alley on the way home from the pub! But he couldn't and didn't want to rely on her getting drunk to get his conjugal rights. She was usually a very light drinker, only that night happened to be one of her friends' birthday parties; she hadn't had a drink since.

"Come on, darlin'," continued Dave, sliding his hand up the inside of her thigh. "Let's have some fun for once."

Vicky took hold of his hand just before it reached its intended target, turned to face him and smiled, "You want it, eh, honey?"

"You know I do. Just take a look at that," replied Dave, pointing to his already stiff member.

"I'll tell you what," said Vicky, reaching over and stroking his balls with her free hand.

Dave let out a quiet moan and muttered some incoherent reply.

Vicky removed her hand from his groin and placed his own hand that she held on his stiff, throbbing penis. "Do it your-fuckin'-self! Now leave me alone and let me get some sleep."

With that she turned away from him and lay back down.

Fuckin' charmin', thought Dave. Every night the same. Either too tired, got a headache or just a simple 'Do it your-fuckin'-self'!

Dave looked down at his still hard cock. Oh, well, he thought, no point in wasting it!

"Fair enough. I'll do it my-fuckin'-self, then!" he muttered, gripping his cock firmly and beginning to masturbate.

Vicky shot upright and turned to him. "Not here! Do it in the bathroom or something! I don't want to hear you moaning and groaning for the next five minutes!"

Dave continued to wank. "Oh, don't worry, baby, it won't take me that long!"

"No, it never does! Now pack it in and get out!"

"Come of it, Vicky, I'm nearly there," he groaned, as he began to masturbate even quicker.

"I don't care if you're about to shoot all over the place! Pack it in and go and do it somewhere else. The last thing I want is to wake up in the morning and find that you're spunked all over me like some sex-starved dog on heat!"

Dave stopped. "Fine!"

With that he got out of bed and headed for the door.

Vicky called after him.

"Yes, darlin'" he asked, a glimmer of hope in the back of his mind that she'd changed her mind.

"Don't forget to clean the mess up, will you? And don't get any on my towel!"

"Very funny. I'm sleeping downstairs tonight! Hope you sleep well," he replied, less than convincingly, before slamming the door shut as he left the room.

"Oh, I will," said Vicky quietly. "Now that I'm in no danger of being drowned in spunk!"

She turned over again, but this time didn't lay down. Instead, she reached over to her bedside cabinet and took out her vibrator!

Dave stormed into the living room and slumped back onto the sofa. All thoughts of sex had been removed from his mind. Instead, he sat and ran through what had just happened in his mind. Why was Vicky always so cold in the bedroom? It was like being married to Frosty the Snowman! Was it him? Didn't she find him sexually attractive anymore? Was it his performance? Or was it the fact that he didn't exactly measure up, so to speak?

He looked down at his groin. His flaccid penis looked limp and lifeless, curled up in his mass of brown pubic hairs…Maybe it was his size, after all!!

At least two months! Two months without sex. Nothing but wanking off to 2-dimensional images in a magazine or on the TV screen. Oh, well. At least there was one good thing about it…it was sex with somebody he loved! There was certainly no need to try to impress or satisfy pictures of women he'd have almost no chance of ever meeting - let alone fucking! But the fact that Vicky seemed less and less interested in sex was still worrying. Perhaps she was getting a large portion somewhere else?! Off somebody else? No! No, she wouldn't do that. No matter how bad things got, Dave was sure of one thing - she'd never cheat on him…would she?

He tried to banish the thought from his mind. He reached over for the TV remote control and switched it on. Wouldn't you just believe it…an erotic film! Two naked bodies entwined in a passionate embrace. Loud moans and groans from both participants. His flaccid member sprung to life and his whole being was filled once again with sexual desire.

"Fuck!" he whispered to himself, as his cock stiffened to a full-blown erection.

It was no good. One way or another he was going to have to have some kind of sexual relief…with or without the involvement of a second party!

He stood up, his hard cock swaying from side to side, as he walked over to the magazine wrack and rummaged through the countless editions of Vicky's "Vogue" and "Hello" magazines. Finally he came across an edition of "Penthouse" that he'd carefully hidden amongst the many copies of what he called "Women's trash mags"!

He walked back to the sofa and sat back down.

He began skimming through the pages of the magazine, naked girl after naked girl…all of whom he'd done the deed to on many occasions before! All too familiar, he thought. A naked girl's a naked girl, but he'd masturbated to the girl's in this particular magazine so many times that it just wasn't fun anymore, well, not as much fun as it should be! He was in need of some new material, so to speak.

He was just about to throw the magazine to the floor when he noticed them; ad after ad for chat lines. But no ordinary chat lines, these were for telephone sex chat lines. The adverts literally jumped off the page at him:

'Lick my tight pussy and shag me up the arse: 0909 410 220'

'SUCK MY TITS! Bites and suck on my nipples, then I'll tit wank you until you shoot your spunk all over them! Call straight away: 0909 410 221'

'Take your cock out of your jeans before calling and have some tissues handy. I'll have you shooting your hot spunk in seconds! Call now: 0909 410 222'

And so the ads went on, ad after ad for countless telephone lines dealing specifically with telephone sex. And they certainly pulled no punches, all were similar to the one's above. The idea was simple: You phoned, they talked dirty, you wanked off! Why not? wondered Dave. It's different, and at least there's someone else involved…to an extent!

He leant over to the desk next to the sofa and picked up the telephone receiver. He then randomly selected a number from the ads in the magazine and dialled. Before they had chance to answer he lost his nerve and put the receiver down. Again and again he repeated the same process: Dial the number, let it ring for a few seconds, lose his bottle and put it down again. The same process for at least half an hour, never getting further than the third or fourth ring.

Finally, and with a few whiskeys inside him, he made the call. A young sounding woman answered in a low seductive tone: "Hello, my name's Helen, or Horny Helen if you like! Who am I speaking to, please?"

"Err…D…Da…Dave," he finally managed to stutter.

"Hi, there, Dave. Relax. You called me to have some fun, didn't you?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Just try to relax and enjoy yourself, baby. Would you like me to describe myself?"

"Yes, please," breathed Dave, as he tugged slowly on his hard, throbbing member.

"Okay, baby. Well, I'm 5ft 8, slim, with long legs and nice 34B tits. I've got a nice wet shaven pussy and tight little arsehole. Do you like the sound of me, baby?"

The voice on the other end of the telephone could have been a sixty-year-old grandmother, with tits down to her knees and pussy like a squashed hedgehog, but right now Dave couldn't have cared less!

"Oh, yeah! You sound perfect!" Dave then even surprised himself by plucking up the courage to ask, "Are your nipples nice and hard?"

"Damn right, baby!" replied Helen, who was obviously used to such questions, and a whole lot worse besides. "Just before you called I was playing with my pussy. I had three fingers buried deep inside my wet hole. My nipples are as hard as hell, babe! How about you? Are you nice and hard, baby?"

Dave stroked his hard cock as he replied, "Oh, yeah! I've had a stiffy for what seems like weeks now!"

Helen giggled like a shy little schoolgirl. "Good. I hope you like being naughty, babe. Are you playing with it now? Maybe I can help relieve you of it?"

"I hope so," replied Dave, still stroking his firmness.

"So do I, baby. So do I. I'm so fucking wet and horny! I'd love you to taste me. Would you like that, babe? Would you like to taste my shaven wet pussy?"

"Fuck, yeah!"

"Mmmmm, baby! That feels so good. Would you like me to suck your cock? I bet you would, wouldn't you? Hmm? Take it right down my throat and suck you hard and deep."

Dave began masturbating quicker, tugging on his penis for all he was worth. "Oh, yeah! Suck it, darlin'. Taste my cum!"

"Oooh, yeah. I'd love you to cum in my mouth. Shoot it, baby! Spunk over my face!"

It all proved too much for Dave, he let out a stifled groan and breathed, "Ohh, fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Mmm! I can taste you, babe. Shoot it all. Cover my face and tits with your hot spunk!" said Helen, as she listened to Dave's moans, interrupted now and then with the odd word of profanity. "That's it, baby. Shoot it all over m…"

Dave, more out of embarrassment than anything else, slammed the receiver down and continued to milk his balls.

As the last dribbles of semen seeped from his still twitching cock, he flopped back onto the sofa, a relieved and satisfied man. Just then the living room door swung open and in walked Vicky. She began to speak, "Dave, who are you talk…"

Her words trailed off as she looked up and saw Dave sunk back on the sofa, his chest and stomach covered in his own sticky juices and a look of shear satisfaction on his face.

"Great!" she raged. "Look at that mess."

She signalled to one side of the sofa that had inadvertently been splattered with cum whilst Dave was in the uncontrollable orgasm he'd just experienced.

She added, "I said the bathroom!" before storming out of the room and back up the stairs.

For the next two weeks, both Dave and Vicky continued to find satisfaction in any way they could…as long as it wasn't with each other! Dave had his telephone sex: no pressure, no need to impress and no need to worry about his performance or anyone else's satisfaction. Vicky had her trusty vibrator; never failed to perform, never came too quickly and no need to fake her orgasm just to please it - and it certainly never asked if it could cum all over her face or fuck her up the arse! They both seemed very happy and content with their virtual lovers, just not so happy with each other!

Vicky had just finished a long, hard day at work; being a doctor's receptionist, it always seemed to get busier towards winter, what with common colds, flu and other minor ailments that so many people bothered doctor's with.

It was nearly eight o'clock in the evening before she finally arrived home. The first thing she did was check to see if Dave was home…he wasn't.

She then headed straight for her bedroom and her plastic, battery-powered lover. She kicked off her shoes and quickly undressed. She glanced across at her reflection in the full-length mirror next to the bed. Opening her legs slightly, she could see her vagina beginning to moisten in anticipation of the 10 inches of battery-powered cock that was soon to be pleasuring her.

Gently she began rubbing her clitoris, whilst still looking at herself in the mirror. She hadn't realised before how much a turn on watching she masturbating was. She was soon well on the way to making herself climax and began beating her finger against her engorged clitoris at an ever increasing pace. Seeing the look of pure pleasure on her own face was more of a turn on than she'd ever experienced before. Loud moans of delight began emanating from her pouting lips.

She moved over to the bed and laid down, spreading her legs as wide as she could. As she felt her orgasm approaching, she took hold of her plastic friend and nudged it gently at her increasingly wet entrance. Her vagina was so moist that it had no trouble sliding all the way in, all but for a couple of inches that she held in her free hand. The feeling of having eight inches of hard, vibrating virtual-cock inside her made her pussy almost gush with pleasure. Her moans became louder as her vagina made appreciative slurping noises with each hard thrust of vibrating cock.

She could feel her vaginal muscles beginning to tighten as her orgasm approached at an increasing pace. Vicky thrust her virtual lover into herself faster and faster, and at the same time continued to caress and rub her swollen clitoris with her other hand. She was almost there, and was completely unaware of Dave, stood in the doorway of the bedroom, and watching her one-woman show with a mixture of envy and pure lust.

Her cries of ecstasy escalated to screams of pleasure as her whole body was gripped by the force of her orgasm. Her vaginal muscles spasmed out of control and her body quivered with the pleasure she was giving herself.

Dave felt his penis stiffen in his trousers and it was all he could do just to stop himself whipping out his hard cock and masturbating, there and then. The sight of Vicky, his wife, the woman, despite their problems, whom he loved, in the throes of passion was almost too much to handle. He wished it was him. He wished she'd let him replace the cold, hard, plastic phallus that was giving her so much joy. Fair enough, he certainly wouldn't measure up to it, but then how many men could measure up to a ten inch vibrator?! Not many, apart from porn stars and the like. But he knew he could give her the one thing that no oversized plastic cock could…love.

As Vicky's orgasm subsided she withdrew the vibrator and laid motionless on the bed, apart from gently rubbing her wet pussy from time to time, her eyes firmly shut and a look of complete satisfaction covering her flushed, sweat soaked face. After a few moments she sat upright and opened her eyes. Her face was covered with a look of shock and embarrassment when she noticed that Dave was stood in the doorway. She rolled over and quickly put the vibrator away, before turning to face him again.

"How long have you been there?" she asked, the embarrassment all too plain to see.

"A while…I'm sorry, Vicky. I didn't realise you were, well, otherwise engaged!"

Vicky glanced down at the bulge in his trousers.

"Enjoy the show, did we?"

"What do you expect? I'm only human!" said Dave, whilst bracing himself for the barrage of abuse that would no doubt be coming his way.

Vicky shuffled across and sat on the edge of the bed. This is it, thought Dave. But she said nothing. No swearing, no shouting, no ordering him out of the room. She just sat there, looking at him.

Minutes earlier she had been turned on by the sight of herself in the mirror, playing with herself. But now it was somebody else who had been watching her. Alright, it was her husband, not exactly a stranger, and it was probably not the first time he'd seen her pleasuring herself. But this time it seemed different. She hadn't been aware of him watching, but had found out. Instead of anger and hurt, she felt a rush of excitement. Excitement that she hadn't felt in months…and she liked it.

She noticed that the bulge in his trousers was dwindling, and smiled at him before saying, "We can't have you losing the urge now, Dave. Not now that I'm really in the mood!"

With that she parted her legs slightly and slipped two fingers into her still wet pussy and began to masturbate, staring Dave straight in the eyes as she did so.

"You like what you see?" she asked between moans.

Dave didn't reply.

She began fingering herself faster, and started to rub and tweak her own hard nipples as another orgasm approached. Her moans of delight became more audible as her thighs quivered and her vaginal muscles spasmed as they had done moments before.

As her second orgasm subsided, she signalled to Dave to come closer. He did so without hesitation!

"You know what, Dave, I didn't know that being watched was so much of a turn on!"

She undid his flies and released his cock, which had stiffened fully again. She lowered her head and took the end of his cock between her lips. Dave let out quiet moans of delight as her head bobbed up and down on his thick, stiff member. She raised her head but continued to wank his shaft.

"You know, Dave, from now on, instead of creeping about and wanking on our own, we should do it together. Pleasure ourselves and then pleasure each other. You've got to admit, babe, it's one hell of a turn on!"

"Sounds good to me…Oh, fuck…"

With his final words of profanity he let out a loud groan and a hot, sticky jet of semen shot from his twitching cock, hitting Vicky clean on the chin. A second jet followed, and then a third, both of which splattered across her tits and stomach.

"Oooh, good boy!" said Vicky, with a wry smile whilst still rubbing his twitching member. She then licked some of the semen of her chin and added, "You taste so good, baby. Give me more!"

She lowered her head and again took him deep into her mouth, greedily licking and sucking any dribbles of cum that continued to seep from his engorged helmet.

She finally released her grip on him and laid back on the bed, her legs spread wide and wet glistening pussy between her thighs.

"Think you can get hard again, lover?" she asked, seductively caressing her own breasts.

"Don't you worry about that! I'm still hard anyway," Dave replied, indicating to his still stiff cock.

"Good. Now fuck me, Dave! I want to feel you inside me again."

He didn't need asking twice and quickly undressed before joining her on the bed. He lowered his head between her thighs and began eagerly licking and sucking on her engorged lips and clitoris. Vicky took hold of his head and pulled him away.

"Don't bother with that, I'm fucking wet and horny enough anyway! Just fuck me!"

He slithered back up her body and kissed her forcefully, his tongue darting in and out of her mouth like a piston. He took hold of his cock and guided it into her still dripping wet vagina. With one hard thrust he entered her…and let out a loud groan as he came for a second time, spewing load after load of hot semen into her.

"Oh, no!" cried Vicky, pointedly. "Not again! And you wonder why I hardly ever sleep with you!"

Vicky pushed him off her and reached for the bedside table.

"Stick to what you're good at, Dave…Watching! Now where's that fucking vibrator?!"

Robski
Robski
24 Followers