Virtual or Real?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen couldn't believe it. Cyndi's ass felt awesome. It was just like he imagined it, firm, yet he was able to curl his hands around it and squeeeeeeeeze. His dick was pressing against his pants as he looked back up at the screen and let go of Cyndi's ass, as he watched the virtual olive skinned man take her hand and lead her out of the bar.

Allen had the foresight to give the Italian man, Roberto, a black, suped-up van. The two of them approached the van and the gentlemanly Roberto opened the back door to reveal a seat-less back to the van, with plush carpeting that made it look like a living room. Cyndi hopped it and Roberto closed the door behind them, quickly pulling a bottle of wine out of the fridge and offering her a glass.

From Cyndi's viewpoint and the one he was watching on the screen, Roberto sipped the wine and then casually asked. "So my love, what is it that you want?"

Cyndi's mind whirled, 'what do I want?' she thought. 'I want to have sex with him, but I can't be that forward... wait a second, this isn't real... I can do whatever I want...without consequences.' She was going to say, I want to have sex with you, but instead changed her mind at the last second. "I want you to fuck my brains out!" she exclaimed.

Allen almost came in his pants as he looked at Cyndi laid stretched out on the lounge chair, her arms strapped at her sides... helpless, and her screaming out, "I want you to fuck my brains out!" This was where timing was key and Allen had it down to... well... to a science.

As Roberto moved forward and started kissing her neck, Allen moved his head into the same position. He had invented this sequence and had dreamed for months about performing it on Cyndi. His timing was perfect as he slowly nuzzled the sweet-perfumed neck and began running his hands up the side of her torso. Allen watched on the screen as Roberto's lips parted while he was moving up to meet hers. Cyndi's lips parted to meet the virtual man's and Allen met her instead.

Cyndi couldn't believe how real it all felt. The pressure against her body, his lips pressed hard against hers, even his tongue felt like it was probing her mouth.

Allen was pistoning his tongue in and out of her mouth like a little penis, as he slowly pulled her shirt up more and more until it was around her neck. He looked down at her lacy, light pink bra, and the supple mounds that filled it. So smooth and tan, lightly sprinkled with faint freckles. While Roberto flung her shirt off and unclasped her bra and threw it to the side, Allen had to settle for pulling her breasts free and pushing it up around her neck with her shirt. With the position of Cyndi's arms there was no way to bring them up over her head.

Allen didn't care, he had her breasts free and he began kneading them roughly, then pinched her nipples and pulled them out.

"Oww," Cyndi gasped as she felt the tugs. 'Damn this thing is so realistic!'

Allen backed off a little. 'I can't afford to get too carried away,' he thought. He lowered his head in sync with Roberto and licked her pert nipples, then slowly ran circles around her puffy aureoles. The little bumps on her aureoles rose and he began to lap at her nipples, as he squished her tits together. First one nipple then the other before sucking one into his mouth.

Cyndi was moaning with all the attention her tits were getting. Allen has straddled her legs and good feel her back arching to get more of her breasts into his mouth. Allen kept sucking on her tits. He had programmed in several minutes so that he would have time to savor them. While he was sucking he freed one hand up so that he could pull his gym shorts down with the other.

On the screen, Roberto was commenting on how great her tits were and what a perfect body she had. Allen got his underwear off just as Roberto announced that he wanted her to release his manhood.

"An Italian's manhood defines him," Roberto announced. "Only the right woman can release it."

'Yeah, it was corny,' Allen thought, 'but as he looked down on Cyndi, she seemed to be eating it up. She pushed the button to move forward willingly and on the screen her hands reached out and tugged Roberto's pants down. Allen of course, had complete control over how long and thick a cock he wanted to make. He figured since it was the woman's fantasy he would make it bigger than normal. Roberto's large nine-inch member fell out of his pants and Cyndi gasped, "you're huge."

"The better to service you with," Roberto replied with a glistening white smile. "Come here and suck it into your beautiful mouth."

As Roberto said that, Allen watched Cyndi push the button to move forward, and he positioned his own stiff cock up at her lips.

As Roberto moved forward, his cock getting bigger and bigger on the screen, Cyndi's lips parted and Allen pushed his stiff dick through her parted lips. "Ooooooohhhh..." Allen moaned, as he watched the most beautiful lips he had ever seen wrapped around his penis.

Cyndi sucked in and could feel the heat and girth in her mouth. 'I can't wait to tell Allen how real this all is,' she thought. 'Of course, it's a fantasy. I've got this huge Italian stallion in my mouth and there's no way it would fit in real life.'

Allen had only programmed this section for thirty seconds, because he knew any longer and he'd bust a nut in Cyndi's mouth and he wasn't quite sure if sperm going down her throat would cause her to choke and ruin the entire thing. He was looking forward to what came next.

"Enough!" Roberto announced, taking charge. "Take your pants off... I must have you." Roberto smiled as he looked into her eyes. He continued to encourage her, "yes, baby, show me that pretty pussy of yours. You have the body that only gods dream of."

Cyndi's hips lifted off the lounge chair as Allen pulled them down and off. As her white panties came down his heart began beating harder. The wispy hairs of her light brown hairs came into view and then the line of her pussy. He moved his face down to her womanhood as Roberto announced, "spread your wings butterfly so that I can savor your precious jewel."

Allen knew that no one could get away with lines like that, but he also knew that women ate up those cheap romance novel lines. He spread Cyndi's legs with ease as she parted them virtually. Before his tongue even touched her, he could see the moisture all over the lips of her cunt. 'She's really turned on,' Allen thought, 'this is great!'

He ran his tongue up and down her slit, then started darting in and out just like he had her mouth. Cyndi thrust her hips up to meet his invasion.

"Uhhh.... Ooohhh, that feels soooooo good...I think...mmmmmm.... I'm cummmmminnnnngggg!"

Cyndi couldn't believe the sensations she was feeling. "Ooohhh Roberto, your tongue is driving me wild," she cried out, "yes... oh... yes... don't ever stop!"

He wasn't going to - at least for two and a half more minutes. He licked and sucked Cyndi's clit as he moved a finger into her. Allen listened to Roberto's compliments as he worked another finger into her pussy and brought her to another orgasm.

"Your pussy is so fine, baby... so hot and wet." Roberto mused.

"Oh, yeahhhh....mmmm...that's it...just a little more....mmm...mmm.... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!' she shrieked, bucking hard up into Allen's face.

After three hard orgasms both virtual and real, Allen heard Roberto, on cue, "now it is time for me to deliver your ultimate pleasure."

Allen quickly put on the condom he had at the ready. There's no way he could chance cumming inside her. How would he explain that one to her, after the fact?

Cyndi starred at the rock hard cock in front of her and parted her legs wide. She was so into it, Allen muffled a laugh as she said, "please be gentle Roberto, your cock's so big."

Allen positioned himself between her legs and prepared to enter her. The timing needed to coordinate exactly so that Cyndi's brain would continue to be tricked by the primary sensory stimulation she was receiving visually and her secondary reality. As Roberto moved forward, Allen slowly eased his six-incher into Cyndi's eager pussy. "Oh, that feels so good... she's so smooth and tight," he said aloud.

Cyndi lost herself in the fantasy of this dark stranger. No inhibitions, no guilt, and no long-term commitment: this was the selfish type of relationship she was looking for.

Allen reached around and grabbed Cyndi's ass and started thrusting into her as hard and fast as she could. Roberto was programmed to give it to her hard and he wasn't going to under deliver.

"Uhh... uhh... uhh..." both Cyndi and Allen grunted in unison as the bucked into one another.

"Yes, my love... we were made for one another. My blonde American sweetheart and her Italian lover."

Cyndi could feel her orgasm building.

Allen was trying to hold off as long as he could.

Roberto grunted and announced, "I'm cumming!"

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," the three of them yelled together.

Allen continued pumping slowly as his sperm shot into the condom.

"Let me hold you and savor the moment, my love," Roberto cooed in her ear.

Allen pulled back away from Cyndi as Roberto did the same. He looked down at her cute yawning pussy lips that parted slightly, like her open parted lips just a short time before. He couldn't believe he had just fucked the Captain of the cheerleaders and a Senior no less. 'Mommy didn't raise no dummy,' he chuckled.

Allen dressed her carefully in conjunction with Roberto's prompting and he tidied up the room as Roberto said goodbye. Allen couldn't resist giving Cyndi one more kiss on the lips as Roberto gave a parting kiss before getting in his van and driving away.

Allen was jolted back to realty as Cyndi pushed the backward button - she was wanting out. Fortunately, Allen had built in a timed sequence for ending the virtual game. "Thank you for participating in the virtual simulation game. Please stand by for thirty seconds, breathing in and out slowly, while the inventor, Allen Finklestein, is alerted that you have completed your sequence." Loud music coupled with the cascading waterfalls from a Hawaiian stream showed in the virtual game as a distraction, while Allen exited the room.

The music and visual stopped and Allen made a lot of noise entering the room, so that Cyndi would hear him coming in. He quickly undid the straps and removed the virtual helmet.

"So," he asked eagerly, "how'd you like it?"

"That was amazing," Cyndi answered honestly. She felt exhausted, yet rejuvenated at the same time.

"What did you like most?"

She stood up, her legs a little wobbly, "I can't get over how real everything seemed," Cyndi answered, "you're a genius, Allen."

"Well, thanks," Allen shrugged, "I appreciate that."

"Can I do it again sometime?"

"Oh, sure...anytime," Allen answered, "and if you want me to make sure you meet anyone in particular, just let me know and I can program it in."

"Really? That'd be great. I met this one guy that was kinda hunky," she said a little embarrassed.

Cyndi looked at her watch, "Oh, shit, it's been over two hours, I was supposed to meet some of the girls from the team." She turned to hustle out the door.

"Hey, Cyndi, if there are any girls on the team who you think might like to take a whirl on the virtual game, feel free to give them my number and I'll set up a time for them."

"Great idea, Allen... thanks again, gotta go."

Allen lay down on the lounge chair, hands folded behind his head and feet crossed. 'Allen buddy, he thought to himself, you are one lucky guy. If you play your cards right, you might be fucking the whole cheerleading squad over the course of the next few weeks.'

In fact, it wasn't long before the phone calls started pouring in. Cyndi was so enthusiastic about her experience that Allen decided to set up an application process so that he could "customize" the experience for each girl. He put together a questionnaire that wove in a number of personal questions so that he could better figure out what turned the girls on and so that they would be more than willing to give themselves over to their virtual fantasy.

Within a week Allen had ten applications. The one that turned him on the most was Kristi. She admitted on the form that she was practically a virgin and in the block that mentioned inhibitions towards sex, she put: "I'm waiting until marriage for sex. I would like my virtual game to be my honeymoon. Please make my husband, tall, muscular and blond, and have us vacation on an island in the Caribbean."

The End (or is it?)

12