Virtual Reality

Story Info
Joe's virtual life of femdom collides with his real life.
4.2k words
4.52
37.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,212 Followers

Joe stepped out of the office building into the welcoming sunlight. The warm sunshine put a smile on his face and instantly vanished any thoughts of work. It was Friday and his work day just ended so there was much to be happy about. As he walked along the sidewalk toward the parking lot his attention was quickly drawn to a beautiful blonde woman sitting on a bench along the walkway. She was dressed a more relaxed than the business men and women that were pouring out of the building. Her long slender legs and more than ample cleavage drew the attention of every man that walked by including Joe. He planned to look away as he got closer, not wanting to get caught drooling. He was too slow to react and before he knew it his eyes were caught in her gaze. Trying to be nonchalant, he smiled and said, "Hi" and then looked away.

In those few seconds many things processed in his mind. Joe knew she was not from the office building but there was something familiar about her. He slowed his pace down as he thought about it. At the same time, without warning his cock began to stir in is pants. Then her voice penetrated his thoughts. "Is that any way to greet your Mistress?"

Joe stopped dead in his tracks. Time seemed to stand still. He could hear his heart thumping in his chest. 'It couldn't be,' he thought to himself. Slowly he turned around, oblivious to the co-workers walking past him. His only focus was the pretty girl on the bench who was now gazing at him with a prevailing smile.

Once their eyes met again, he knew it was her. He exclaimed with surprise and excitement, "Mistress Sarah!" Then, realizing he was in public he blushed and lowered his tone as he walked back to her. "What are you doing here? I can't believe this."

Mistress Sarah stood and hugged him tightly. The stirring in his cock had now transitioned into growing pleasure. Joe could not control his arousal. His cock was hard as a rock even before Mistress whispered into his ear, "I've been waiting for this moment for a long time slave." She was still embracing him tightly. She pressed his ass causing his hard cock to wedge tighter against her slender body. Feeling his erection she commented, "I see my conditioning has paid of slave."

When she released her embrace, Joe felt embarrassed at his erection. "I'm sorry. I can't help it," he confessed. Joe turned in an awkward angle to hide his erection from the remaining few workers that were leaving the building.

Mistress Sarah giggled. "I know silly. I'm the one who trained you to be aroused in my presence, remember? It's exactly the way you should be."

She was right. Joe had spent the last few months masturbating to her pictures, staring into her eyes while he stroked. She had created a daily worshipping routine for him. She truly had conditioned him to be aroused at the sight of her and even at the image of her name. It all seemed so silly when he was doing it. However, standing there now, and experiencing her control first hand, aroused Joe even more. His erection throbbed in his pants. Mistress Sarah's hand discreetly rubbed his hard cock through his khaki pants. There was already a wet spot from his excitement.

Mistress Sarah interlaced her fingers with his. The intimacy of her touch sent shivers through his body. She tugged on his hand and said, "Let's get you out of here before you cum in your pants and make a scene."

'Make a scene', Joe joked in his mind. They probably already made a scene. His mind was still trying to comprehend what was happening. He wondered what his co-workers saw. The parking lot was mostly empty now but he wondered if anyone would see him walking hand-in-hand with Mistress Sarah. Oh, the rumors that would start.

"Where are you parked my love," asked Mistress Sarah.

"Uh..over here," said Joe as he led her to his car.

His mind was still processing everything. It was not until they sat in his car that he thought to ask questions. "How did you find me? How did you know I worked here?"

Mistress Sarah smiled. She leaned towards Joe. Her right hand caressed his cheek and pulled him toward her. He knew he should not be lured by her but his mind and body could not resist. Although they had never met in person before, he felt close to her and was entranced by her. Her warm soft lips touched his. Her tongue pushed into his mouth and teased and taunted his tongue, bringing it to life. For a few wonderful minutes he was lost in her kiss. Her hand caressed his cock, bringing him to the edge. When she broke her kiss he was left breathless.

"I shouldn't be doing this," he said.

"Shhh," she whispered. "Let's go to my hotel and you'll get your answers."

"I really want to Mistress Sarah but don't forget I am married."

"Yes, I know that silly. I also know that your wife is out of town tonight, so we have time to chat. I have a solution for your puzzle my precious little pet."

Joe clung to her words. The way she called him her precious little pet made him feel special and submissive. When she mentioned a solution for his puzzle, his interest was instantly peaked. "You do? What is it?"

"No more questions slave. Drive," commanded Mistress Sarah firmly.

Joe needed to know her solution and he knew she would not share it now. It was the perfect excuse to accept her invitation. He started the car.

Mistress Sarah was busy texting on her phone so after she gave him the hotel name the car ride was quiet. It gave Joe time to think. It was a mystery to him how she had tracked him down. They had never met in person before. He had been corresponding with her online for over a year now but he never gave out personal information.

He tried to be diligent about being anonymous and keeping his online correspondence strictly fantasy. He swore he would never send pictures of himself, buy gifts for anyone, or meet them in person. These were important rules for Joe because it kept the online relationship strictly fantasy and would not interfere with his marriage. He stuck to these rules for many years. However, when he met Mistress Sarah it all changed. She had a way of seducing him and convincing him to do things. It only took two weeks for her to convince him to send pictures of himself kneeling naked for her. A week later he was sending pictures of himself in panties for her. He justified it by leaving his face out of the pictures. Eventually she convinced him to send a complete picture of himself. He agreed only because it was a fully clothed picture.

Over time at her request she seduced him into buying her lingerie, panties, and bracelets. He justified the purchases as thank you items for all the time she was devoting to him and not gifts for a mistress. Mistress Sarah had a passion for feminizing men and so Joe also found himself buying these girly items for himself in order to please her. She had many pictures of him in stockings, bra's, and even teddy's. Things that Joe would never have imagined himself wearing before he met her. She had an amazing way of seducing him to do whatever she wanted. Joe felt a special connection with her, which led to the puzzle that Mistress Sarah spoke of in the car.

The puzzle was how Joe's referred to his current situation. He was happily married to his wife Sue while at the same time he had this special relationship with Mistress Sarah. He never dreamed these two relationships would exist in the same world. His online play was meant to be a fantasy. Joe had a kink for being dominated and online play was his way of satisfying that kink. He never anticipated that someone he would meet online would actually connect with him and materialize into a meaningful relationship. That's exactly what happened with Mistress Sarah and him. It got to the point where Mistress Sarah was impacting his real life significantly. When Joe realized that the majority of his day was spent obeying her, thinking about her, and doing tasks for her, he felt terribly guilty for his wife. It felt like he was having an affair, even though it was all virtual.

Hence the puzzle in his life, which he explained to Mistress Sarah several months ago. The online world and his real life were colliding and he had to stop it before it turned his life into complete chaos. Apparently Mistress Sarah had come up with a solution. He could not wait to find out.

When they entered the hotel room, Mistress Sarah smiled naughtily at Joe. "Slave, are you wearing your proper attire underneath your work clothes?"

"Yes, of course Mistress."

That morning Mistress Sarah ordered Joe to wear to work white silk panties with white stockings and garter belt. Usually he just had to wear panties, which he would sneak on when his wife was not around.. Now he understood why she added to his normal attire.

"Perfect. I knew you were always obedient for me. I am pleased by that. Now, strip off those boring boy clothes and let me have a look at my pretty girl."

Mistress Sarah sat on the edge of the bed and waited. Joe thought about protesting but he knew it was useless. Mistress Sarah would have her way no matter what. He removed his shirt and shoes and then pulled down his pants.

"ooohhh. So sexy and pretty," cooed Mistress Sarah.

Once again Joe's cock was hard. He felt embarrassed but he was also excited and aroused. Part of him was excited to show off his lingerie to Mistress Sarah. After all this time she would finally get to see him in person dressed as she pleased. The other part of him was embarrassed. Prior to this moment, it was all online play. This was the first time he stood before someone dressed in lingerie. It was real and he started to feel silly and ashamed.

Mistress Sarah stood and walked over to Joe. Her left hand immediately rubbed his crotch and her right hand rubbed his satin covered ass. "Mmm. So sexy...Josie."

Her immediate attention and satisfaction washed away his shame. Her approval if his attire excited him. Hearing the girl name that she chose for him many months ago made him sink into feminine submission. He was sandwiched between her hands. Her soft caresses made his mind go blank and he felt weak and submissive.

"I have a special gift for you, my pretty Josie."

Mistress Sarah brought over a pink glittery gift bag and placed it on the bed. "Take a peek princess."

Josie pushed aside the pink paper in the bag and pulled out a white lacey bra. Mistress Sarah took it from his hands. "Isn't it sexy," she declared. "Let's put it on."

Joe's mind was in a haze as she wrapped the bra around him and clasped it. He should have felt weird or silly but Mistress Sarah made him feel sexy and girly. She stood back and exclaimed, "Oh, it looks so sexy on you Josie. The bra, the garter, the stockings...so hot! Turn for me."

Joe turned slowly for her, his cocking throbbing with excitement. It was an excitement he did not understand but it washed over him like a warm and wonderful bath. He did not want it to end. When he completed the full circle, Mistress Sarah was standing in front of him with her cell phone pointed at him. Before he could react she snapped a picture and happily declared.. "Now I have a picture of my pretty Josie."

Joe's heart pounded in his chest. "You can't show anyone that," he said in a panic.

"Shush Josie! Julie is going to want to see it sweetie. But don't worry, as long as you're a good little slut slave for me, I'll keep it within my circle of friends only. You don't have much of choice anyway now do you Josie," Mistress Sarah said amused.

"No, I guess not," sulked Josie. The idea of Julie seeing it did excited him. Julie was Mistress Sarah's roommate and had often joined in on their online play sessions.

"Good girl," said Mistress Sarah triumphantly. She snapped another picture and with a devilish tone said, "Now you are starting to understand your situation."

To Joe's surprise, his body reacted with a strange deep arousal. His cock swelled even bigger at his predicament.

Mistress Sarah stood back and inspected him with her eyes. "Josie, seeing you like this is making my pussy so wet. You like dressing like this for me, don't you? You like being a pretty sissy girl for me don't you?"

"Yes," replied Joe latching on to the role play. "I want to be your pretty sissy girl." The words coming out if his mouth did not seem real. He couldn't believe he was really saying it. He had typed it during online play many times but never had it come out of his mouth.

"Good girl. My pussy is so wet princess. I know how slutty you like to be. Do you want to be slutty for me?"

"Yes Mistress. I want to be slutty. Please let me be slutty for you."

Mistress Sarah laughed. "You are so weak slut. Pull your panties down to your thighs and stroke you cock for me."

Joe did as told. He was so horny that it was hard to stroke and not cum. As he stroked with his panties stretched between his thighs, Mistress Sarah undressed in front of him. She wore no bra so when she pulled of her tank top her beautiful full tits were on display. Joe stroked and watched her pull down her shorts. She wore black lace panties. Before removing her panties she ordered Joe to kneel. Then she pushed his head into the crotch of her panties.

"Smell my panties slut," she ordered. "Does that smell good?"

Joe inhaled her heavenly scent. He loved it. "Yes. You smell delicious."

"Of course I do slut." Mistress Sarah removed her panties, revealing her clean shaven pussy. It was puffy and glistening. "Lie on the bed slut," she ordered.

Joe immediately obeyed. Mistress Sarah straddled his face and ordered, "Lick."

Joe lifted his head and tasted her sweet nectar. Mistress Sarah let him strain to lick her pussy. "Get it slut. Reach for it. Get that slutty tongue inside my pussy."

After about 30 seconds, she pressed her pussy into his face, pinning his head against the pillow. Her hand grabbed his head and she humped his face, sliding her pussy all over his face and mouth. "Come on slut boy, lick me! Pleasure me! Mmm. I want my juices all over you face and tongue."

Her words fueled his arousal even more. The slightest touch of his cock would have set him off. Joe licked harder and deeper doing his best to please his Mistress. He wanted to make her cum hard and long. Mistress did just that. She moaned with high pitch tones as Joe lapped at her pussy and triggered her orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure engulfed her, making her body shudder and buck and press harder against Joe's face. Even as her orgasm subsided, Joe kept licking doing his best to keep the orgasmic pleasure flowing. Finally she pulled away and slapped his face playfully. "Good slut."

Mistress Sarah squeezed his hard cock and he moaned desperate to cum. She laughed, "look at that nasty thing. It's ready to explode." She slapped it and said, "Put it away Josie. Pretty girls don't cum like that. Maybe one day you'll have a clitty like me."

Joe moaned in frustration

Mistress Sarah slapped his cock again. "Quiet down slave. Besides, we have to keep you faithful to your wife."

"You have a strange definition of faithful. I think we've past that point," confessed Joe. He was not proud of that fact.

"Now, now Josie. You we're only following orders and doing what needed to be done to keep that embarrassing picture from getting out. I would say that your actions thus far have saved your marriage."

She had a twisted way of justifying things, but Joe clung to it as a reasonable excuse for his actions. Mistress Sarah was a master at rationalizing his actions. Unfortunately he had already put himself in a situation where he was helpless and at her mercy. The only possible way of getting out of this mess was to obey her. It was a slippery slope and he wondered if he would ever make it back to the top without ruining his marriage.

"Speaking of saving my marriage, what is your solution to the puzzle?"

Mistress Sarah plopped back down on the bed and started lightly stroking Joe's cock. "I guess I can share it with you now princess."

Joe was so worked up and aroused that Mistress Sarah's light touches were driving him crazy. Her soft touch kept his cock twitching but it was not enough pressure to bring him over the edge. He could not think straight and was already forgetting about his question.

His thoughts almost faded way completely when Mistress Sarah whispered, "Close your eyes sexy Josie. I want you to imagine you wife Sue stroking your cock right now. Imagine that Sue is stroking your cock ever so lightly, just like I am right now pretty kitten. Mmmm isn't that nice?"

"Yes, incredible," moaned Joe.

"Mmm. I bet your wife is so sexy. Nice perky tits, beautiful tight ass. Imagine that I am here with your wife, watching her tease you. I am rubbing her back, caressing her tits while she teases you."

Joe's cock twitched uncontrollably. "That is so hot!"

Mistress Sarah's hand eased off his cock. "Easy princess," she giggled.

Joe opened his eyes. "I can't help it. That's so hot. I want to cum so bad!"

Mistress Sarah squeezed his cock and he moaned in pleasure. "Close your eyes slut. Keep imaging."

Joe closed his eyes again. Mistress Sarah continued, "Imagine Sue dominating you just like I do; turning you into a pretty princess and making you do slutty things. Imagine me teaching her how to be perfect dominant wife."

"That would be incredible," moaned Joe as he imagined her wonderful vision.

"Good princess. I'm glad you love it because that is the solution to the puzzle."

"What," questioned Joe. He went to sit up. Mistress Sarah put her hand on his chest forcing him back down.

Her other hand gently squeezed his cock and stroked it. "Shhh princess. Relax and think about it. I will train your wife how to dominate you."

Her steady stroking had Joe in a catatonic state of arousal. Calmly he asked, "But how will you get her to agree to it? She would never go for it."

"You just introduce me to her and I will take care of the rest. Trust me, she will be putty in my hands, just like you were. I will have her lapping at my pussy in no time."

The image of Sue between Mistress Sarah's legs was exciting to Joe but he didn't think it was possible. He questioned Sarah's plan, "Sue is pretty vanilla and she's not into girls so I'm not sure that will work."

With pure confidence Mistress Sarah replied, "She will be far from vanilla when I am done with her. She is not into girls just like you were not into pretty panties and bra's when we first met. Have you forgotten my seductive powers?"

"Point well made," said Joe. "How will I introduce you without her discovering us? She will freak out once she discovers our past."

Mistress Sarah was delighted with the direction of his questions. It showed that he was accepting the idea and trying to figure out how to make it work. Lucky for him she had already thought it through.

Mistress Sarah continued stroking his cock and keeping him on edge, knowing that he would be most agreeable when he was aroused. One of her many secrets of dominance. "She does not need to now about our past. She does not even need to know that we know each other. Tomorrow night there is a rock band playing at the West Town Pub. You told me before that your wife likes bands. Convince your wife to go to the pub tomorrow night. I will be there with Julie. Once in the club, your job is done. I will take it from there."

Joe noticed that her tone became firm and she was giving orders as opposed to offering suggestions. The change excited him. He knew she was using her feminine power to manipulate him and he loved it. She often did this during their online sessions. She would get him all worked up and then start spouting orders for him to follow and he always obeyed without question.

"Yes Mistress," he replied as he had been conditioned to. However, along with the pleasure coursing through his body, there were butterflies in his stomach. It was all happening so fast. He imagined her plan would unfold over a few months; not within 24 hours. He probably should have protested and ran away but he could not resist her. She filled his mind with blissful fantasies of a life that could be. It was such a great idea, he though in his delusional state.

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,212 Followers
12