Virtual Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,229 Followers

Then, as she so expertly does, Mistress Sarah changed the topic right back to his arousal. "You want to cum so bad, don't you," asked Mistress Sarah playfully.

The answer was obvious. "Yes. Please may I cum. You are driving me insane!"

"Not yet slave." Mistress squeezed his cock firmly and held it in her hand. Joe was so on edge, that even just the pressure of her hand on his cock made him struggle to hold back his orgasm. Joe's body tensed and he breathed deeply trying not to cum.

Mistress Sarah enjoyed the power she had over him. She knew that just a little squeeze from her hand would send her pretty slut over the edge and cause him to spew cum everywhere. She enjoyed holding his cock, feeling it pulse in her hand, and watching his tense body struggle with all his might to not orgasm. His desire to obey her was exhilarating.

When his body relaxed and his breathing slowed, she released his cock. "No orgasm until you follow through with the plan Josie. Now be a good girl and run me a bath."

"Yes Mistress." Joe was disappointed that there would be no orgasm for him but he also knew it was for the best.

Mistress Sarah closed the bathroom after Joe went in to start her bath. She ordered through the door, "Keep the door closed so the bathroom stays warm. I'll be in a few minutes when I am ready. Kneel by the tub and wait for me like a good slave."

After she heard his muffled obedient response through the door she leisurely walked over to his pants that were sprawled over the floor. She removed his wallet and pulled out his driver license and snapped a picture of it with her phone. There would be no escaping her now. Next she went through his cell phone to find his cell number and his wife's number. If all went well, she would get Sue's number the next day so this was just a little added insurance. She also added his parent's number to her cell phone, just for fun. Imagine how powerless he would feel if he knew she had his parent's phone number.

Mistress Sarah carefully replaced his wallet and phone back into the pants pocket. Next she went into the hotel closet and pulled out a long pink silk night gown. She admired it in her hands and then placed it on the bed. She could not wait to see Josie in it later that night. Having his body surrounded in soft silk all night would drive him crazy and push him deep into feminine submission. Her body shivered in delight at the thought. Everything was going as planned.

Mistress Sarah entered the bathroom with a glass of wine in her hand, completely naked and feeling like a Goddess. A warm bath and kneeling slave awaited her. She was delighted that his cock was hard and he could not peel his eyes from her naked body. Taking complete control of his life was going to be as easy as taking candy from a baby. He was still dressed in his white lingerie. The look of soft pretty lace against a masculine body made her hot. She stepped into the warm bath thinking, 'this is exactly the way it should be.'

Joe was entranced by her. For a moment he forgot about his situation but then he remembered he had more questions for her. "Mistress Sarah, about tomorrow night, what if..."

Mistress Sarah interrupted him. "Shhh Josie. No more talk about tomorrow or your wife. Tonight is all about worshipping and serving me."

"Yes Mistress."

To be Continued...

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,229 Followers
12