Virtual Reality: Dragon Quest IV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,289 Followers

Mara's hair whipped as her head bobbed over me. She took me in completely each time, never giving the slightest hint of discomfort. She never slowed, or hesitated in the slightest. After a full night of teasing, it was only my surprise at her skill that staved off an explosion.

It didn't last long, with her mouth caressing me so well. I gasped and grunted, my balls tightening. My conscience did win out this time, and I warned her just as I reached the point of no return. "I'm about to come!"

While I'm sure Mara heard me, she didn't acknowledge it. A pair of strokes from her hot mouth was all it took. When she felt the hot spurts of my cum burst into her throat, she held me there, sucking hard and swallowing. I just kept pulsing, sending my cream directly down her throat. She moaned around me as I stopped coming, letting me slip free of her mouth with a final, slow suck.

I was still twitching, jerking, and oozing a few final drops of cum as Mara cast her spell. I let out a growling scream as the little bit of steel I'd lost surged back into me.

The words of the spell must have still been echoing through the empty room when Mara turned, bent over, and guided my cock to her sex with practiced precision. An instant later, she sank down on me, and started to bounce on my cock.

The thought that I should be worried about a woman who obviously was this practiced just sitting on my cock without protection flitted through my head. I dismissed it, just as I had the concern over Nara earlier. This wasn't real anyhow, and there were healers to take care of any inconvenient ailments Mara might have developed through promiscuity.

It wasn't hard to put those thoughts out of my head, considering how good she felt wrapped around me, and the sexy sound of her voice talking dirty.

"Yes! That cock feels so good. Does my pussy feel good?"

"Oh, yeah," I grunted, reaching around to squeeze her breasts, running my fingers over her nipples as she continued to ride my cock.

"Pinch my nipples!"

Closing my fingers over the pebbled flesh, I squeezed her nipples. When she gasped out, "Harder," a moment later, I pinched them hard, drawing a sexy growl from her.

After a few more bounces of her tight ass, Mara stood up and turned around, putting her hands on the arm of the couch. I got up as soon as she turned, and I was back inside her almost from the moment her hands touched the couch.

Mara thrust back hard into every stroke, clamping down with her intimate muscles to squeeze me like a vice. I gave her dancer's ass a little smack, and she moaned in response. Giving her another, slightly harder, whack on her other cheek drew a sharp, "Yes!"

A few spanks later, her ass was rosy red. Mara's head bumped off the couch back every time I pounded into her, and a near continuous scream echoed through the empty room, broken only by gasps and a few breathless cries of, "Fuck me! Harder!"

"Oh, yes, do it, Fuck me! Oh, oh, yes, yes, YES!" The last word turned into a high-pitched squeal as Mara came. I was nearly there myself, and didn't relent in the slightest.

Growling and gasping, Mara managed to spit out, "Come inside me! Do it!"

She got her wish before she even finished the statement. Burying my cock inside her, I erupted with a growl into her tight embrace. My fingers dug into her hips, even as hers fisted in the throw on the arm of the couch.

"Oh, so hot," Mara moaned, bucking her hips back at me. I gasped, pulling her tight against me to stop her from moving. My eyes were already trying to roll up in my head from the strength of my orgasm, and her tight pussy sliding over me was threatening to take my legs out from under me. It didn't help much, because her muscles rhythmically clamped down on me, causing me to throb and twitch, which in turn caused her to contract again.

We stood, trembling, trapped in the seemingly endless cycle for a while, before I jerked free and fell to the couch. Mara leaned down, hugging the couch arm, her ass still high in the air. Her juices and my cream ran down her thighs in a steadily lengthening stream.

Mara stood with a gasp a minute or so later, gathering up the sticky trail running down her leg with her fingers, and bringing them to her lips. Once she finished sucking them clean, Mara started chanting. By now, I recognized the words and gestures well enough.

"Oh boy," I muttered just before the magic activated and my drooping cock reversed course again.

@===||}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

The sunlight streaming through my room at the Inn awakened me long before I was ready. I'd only been in bed for a couple of hours after stumbling back on wobbly knees from the casino. My overworked cock stung when I tried to roll over, and that prompted me to drag my carcass out of bed.

Grabbing a healing herb from my magical bag, I found that it not only stopped the stinging, it also woke me up. I'd planned on going straight back to bed, but after taking the herb, I felt like getting up and hitting the town again.

Walking by Taloon's shop, I found him exiting, obviously armed for a journey. After a few minutes of conversation with him, he agreed to take me along on his trip. He was going out to whack a few monsters, in order to replenish his stock of broadswords cheap.

I'd left my armor back at the inn, so I returned quickly to put it on. I was looking forward to seeing Taloon in action for real. I thought it would be fun to join with him in taunting the monsters, so I ran a few insults through my head as I strapped on my armor.

I've seen better looking heads on a Demon Toadstool's warts!

Your mother was a Big Sloth, wasn't she?

Blazeghost? You look more like a flatulence flame to me, buddy!

Too bad there's no way to get this armor back on quickly, I bet Taloon never thought of mooning the critters to irritate them.

I stepped out the front door of the inn, turning toward Taloon's with a chuckle. The mirth caught in my throat when I saw Nara and Mara walking toward me, however.

Nara's eyes locked with mine, and she growled, "There he is!"

Mara started to gesture, and I muttered, "Oh shit." So much for no consequences because it's a dream! Spinning, I took to my heels, headed for the edge of town.

My armor repelled Mara's blaze spell, but I still caught a little whiff of burning hair. I wasn't going to take any chances. The sisters shouldn't have any truly powerful spells at this point in the game, but I didn't feel like risking Mara whipping off a Blazemost, or Nara casting one of her death spells.

Running in armor -- even magical armor -- isn't fun. I was chafing in places I didn't know I had, long before I reached the edge of town. A quick glance over my shoulder revealed Nara and Mara still in hot pursuit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." I cursed. That's what got you into this mess in the first place, dumbass!

Once outside, the terrain worked to my advantage. There were quite a few clumps of trees, and lots of hills and valleys. I ducked into a thicket and hunkered down under a bush. When the sisters ran past me a minute or two later, I breathed a sigh of relief.

Okay, how do I get out of this? Digging through my bag, I found a wing of the wyvern. Fuck, that won't work. The only town I've visited is Endor, and flying back there isn't going to do me any good.

Dropping it back in the bag, I spotted another wing, this one designed somewhat different from the first. Pulling it out, I found the maker's mark from Leftwyne. Dragon Quest two, I thought. Those wings only take you back to the last place you've saved. I haven't been to the church here, so it won't take me there.

"There he is!"

I cursed again, looking at the magical wing, "Please work," I prayed, and hurled it into the air.

I flew up high into the air through the wing's power, dissolving into motes of light as I traveled.

@===||}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

When I reformed, I found I was in an open-roofed building filled with what looked like religious regalia. Instead of a roof, a magical shield glimmered on occasion overhead.

Walking over to a window, I looked out and my eyes opened wide. I saw a pair of Silver Batboons and a Blizzard creeping through the snow-covered landscape.

"Who are you," sounded a voice from behind me, "The chosen ones have already gone to confront the darkness. You should not be here."

Turning back around, I groaned. The last place I'd saved in Dragon Quest two was the final sanctuary. I was in Rhone, surrounded by giants and hordes of monsters with instant death spells.

Slapping my forehead, I said to the nun that had emerged from somewhere within the sanctuary, "You got that right, Sister."

@===||}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Apologies to anyone who knows the characters, and hoped for a little touchy-feely action between Nara and Mara. The story just didn't work out that way in my head ;)

I hope you've enjoyed this little flight of fantasy into an 8-bit world. Won't you please take a moment to vote, and perhaps send a comment? Pretty please? *laugh*

FallingToFly dreamed up a great idea for this chain, and this story was fun to write. Be sure to check out the rest of the Virtual Reality stories!

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,289 Followers