Virtual Reality: Pokemon D/P Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

There was a fire in my eyes. I've never minded going down on a woman. I revel in the control it gives me over her. After all, I quickly learn exactly what brings them the most pleasure and can leave them a quivering mass of nerves and useless muscles.

Sally saw the fire in my eyes and took an inadvertent, probably even subconscious, step backwards. I kept advancing, stalking my prey. This time, there was no question that she knew about her own retreat. After a couple of steps, her back hit a tree and froze her like the doe-eyed deer she appeared to be.

I placed my hands on the tree on either side of her head and leaned in. Her eyes remained wide and her body had begun to shiver even more fiercely. My smile widened as I leaned in, our mouths now only inches apart. "As you wish." I whispered.

"Wait!" I paused. I'd already begun to sink to the ground when I had to look up. Her terrified face was nicely framed between those overly-large breasts. A flicker of decision crossed her features before she firmed her resolve, if not her courage. "Under my gown."

I glanced down. I was pretty sure I understood what she wanted, despite the rather poor articulation of her desires. I sank the rest of the way to my knees and carefully lifted the slit so that no one else would be able to see as I slipped it around my body.

A faint bit of light filtered through the thin purple material. I was afforded a wonderful view of shapely, athletic, legs. The sight of her smooth lust, was even more inspiring. A little brown tuft of brown hair sat slightly above, well manicured into the shape of a heart. Otherwise, she had shaved herself to the same flawless complexion as the rest of her creamy flesh.

I knew what went through Sally's mind as she tugged the edge of the dress tighter around me. She explained to herself that hiding me under the gown would make everything easier for a random passer-by to ignore. The truth, however, was that it would attract attention to what I did without graphically displaying it.She was getting what so many women failed to attain from their cowardly boyfriends.

I didn't object. She had won fairly. Furthermore, if peopledid pass by, I wanted them to know that itwasn't a horrible thing to have to do. The music I intended to make her scream was only going to be one more proof of that fact.

I realized, as I brought my thumbs up to gently ply her open, it wouldn't even be as difficult as it might have been. Whether it was the thrill of the challenge, the way I'd stalked her, or simply the anticipation of what she wanted from me, Sally was already very sensitive. A tremor ran through her body from even that light contact.

I leaned forward, my face a fraction of an inch from her silky skin. I took a deep breath in through my nose to savor the delicious aroma of her desire. Even in the low light beneath her gown, it was impossible not to notice how moist she'd already become. The scent was so sweet it was all I could do not to plunge forward and devour her that instant. It would have been too quick and not fitting of what her first time should be.

Sally was even more sensitive than I had anticipated. The muscles of her stomach tightened at the feather-light caress of my inhalation. She moaned slightly. I could sense, more than actually feel or see, her hands as she reached around the sides of the tree to grip the trunk.

I leaned forward the last gap and placed a single kiss on the tender flesh that defined where her legs ended and her groin began. Her moan grew and I could actually hear the rasp of her nails as they bit into the bark of the tree. Her hips tried vainly to roll her in line with my mouth but my grip kept her firmly in place.

I placed another kiss on her, this time on the other side. What had begun as a slight dampness now began to visibly trickle down her bare leg. Even being slow and careful, I knew it wouldn't take long for her. As loser, I only had to give her the minimum she asked for. She only had to get off but I wanted her to really remember it!

"Oh God!" Sally's entire body seized with nothing more than a delicate kiss on her exposed bud. I plucked at it, once, with my lips and her body began to tremble. I'd never met a woman who was this close before. I backed off slightly to readjust.

Her legs opened, with the grace of a dancer, with just a little prodding of my hands. I slid my arms between her legs, around her butt, and clutched her hips. Sally squeaked slightly as I took her weight but quickly adjusted her legs to dangle down my back. I don't think she'd ever truly experienced an orgasm before and hadn't thought about the way her knees would buckle. I had, and I did.

My head shifted forward once more. My tongue crept out and slid between her soaked lips. The taste was even more wonderful than the scent had been. I luxuriated in the sweet cream. The tip of my tongue pushed a little deeper before I backed off and ran my way up to her buzzing pearl.

Sally instantly began to whimper. Her legs tightened around my back. I reached my fingers around to spread her open to me once more and began to probe her sensitive bud in earnest. My tongue tested little circles around the base. I flicked across the tip. I drove across and up, pressing against her body.

Each new sensation caused a fresh spate of sound to issue forth. With so many new experiences, assaulting her overwhelmed body one after the other, I could tell Sally had no way to express which she enjoyed the most. With years of experience, however, I could read the reactions of her body. I noted what worked the best for quick amplification and what would build her more slowly. It didn't really matter now, but there was always the possibility that I'd grant a repeat performance, either later that evening or at some future point.

With each new experiment, Sally's legs inched a little higher. I knew I'd hit the right spot when they suddenly crossed behind my head and pulled me tight against her. Unseen, her hands flew upwards, probably to grip the tree by her head. Her body bucked,hard, against me. The most delicious scream yet erupted from her.

Her hips began to buck wildly against my face. It made it much more difficult to hit the right spots, much less at any appreciable rhythm. Of course, at that point, it no longer mattered. Flick the tongue, gouge a little, I didn't even worry about digging my chin against her.

Sally writhed, trapped between the inexorable pleasure she never could have anticipated and the unyielding strength of the tree. Her screams began to falter as she began to hyperventilate. I knew it was time to stop but her legs held me tight and all of her squirming caused her to rub mercilessly against me. To make certain I could not stop her if I wanted, her hands dropped and pressed against my head through the fabric of her dress.

There was only one way for this to end. My cheeks puffed out with a smile as I realized it. My tongue retreated and my mouth sealed around her precious bud. A light suck and the petals unfurled to present me with the very focus of her torment.

The screams stopped abruptly. Her body froze. Even without experience, her entire being seemed to suddenly realize she had onlythought she was in heaven before. With my slight action she found herself on the true precipice of the abyss. Her every nerve, every muscle, paused in fear and anticipation of what I would do to the fully exposed lust.

I didn't so much as tip her over the edge as crash into her like a freight train. My teeth clamped carefully down, to hold the protective hood back. I sucked her deeper in. My tongue ground and swirled against her. All at the same instant.

For a moment, the pressure on the back of my head increased exponentially. Then, with a scream of euphoria so loud it hurt my ears, covered as they were by her thighs, her back arched. Her body bucked a couple of times as the single scream continued on and on. Finally, as the sound tapered off, her entire body collapsed into dead weight in my arms.

Slowly, carefully, I lowered Sally to the ground. I couldn't help it, I poked at her nub once or twice with my tongue. Each time, her body twitched and a short yelp were my reward. I finally pulled my head free of her gown and looked at what I had wrought.

Somehow, impossibly, despite all of the sudden and uncontrolled twists of her body, her top remained securely in place. All four limbs lay scattered on the ground at odd angles that didn't looktoo uncomfortable. Best still was the dazed look of wonder on her face. As with the uncertainty before I started, the amazing expression made her look much younger and more innocent.

I knelt by her side and simply watched her. She might not have been entirely helpless, but if someone came along at that moment she wouldn't have much to fight with. Besides, although I'd completed my promise in defeat, I wasn't certain if I should simply go on my way or whether she would want to have a meal with me.

Funny, in the real world you gotta feed thembefore you get them in bed. Here, if you're lucky you get a meal afterward.

Awkwardly, Sally's hand found mine in my lap and gripped. "How...you...I didn't even know that was possible!" I chuckled. Thankfully, it came out amused and not arrogant or demeaning or anything.

"I'mserious!" She sounded so naive and sincere. "I've...you know...myself before but it's never been even a quarter ofthat."

I felt a little sorry for her. It shouldn't have taken a complete stranger for her to have experienced her first,real orgasm. Guys have it easy, in that respect. Not only is it much less difficult to actually get us to finish, but it's far more socially acceptable for a guy to get off without the woman finishing than the other way around. Of course, we simply don't have the levels of pleasure women seem to have, so I'm never sure how fair a trade it is.

"Truthfully, it never is. Our bodies kinda stop us before we really get going." I admitted to her. "Short of strapping yourself to a toy that doesn't stop, you really need someone else to do that for you. Even then, a toy doesn't have the ability to adjust to what works the best."

"I...you didn't..." Sally's face turned red. Given the amount of flesh displayed by her gown, I could confirm that her entire body blushed. Without getting it under control, she still managed to sort out the thought. "I want to do something for you."

I shook my head with a gentle smile. "You don't have to. I lost, fair and square. I'm just glad I was able to let you experience that once. Now you know, maybe you won't let some guys just take advantage and be thinking it's you that's broken. They're just not doing it right."

"No." She objected. "I want to do something for you. I know you could probably have just done a little and...well, you know...but you didn't. It was amazing. Incredible. Beyond words! And, besides, I know it turned you on."

I hadn't really thought much about the fact of where her hand was. She'd clutched mine as a form of contact between two human beings. It hadn't dawned on me that our hands were entangled in my lap. Or the fact that I had a raging hard-on vicariously from the sense of her pleasure. One that she could feel through my jeans.

I'm sure I blushed. I tried to object, again, but she managed to pull herself to her side, resting on her elbow while she held my hands in place. "No." She said, simply. "You lost. We're not done yet."

I could have argued. Technically, if she'd wanted more from me than to just pleasure her she should have stated it right after the contest, before we'd started anything. Who's kidding who, though? Going down on herhad turned me on! And, as I'd just admitted to her, masturbation simply wasn't the same thing. I didn't care if she just jerked me off, it'd be better than if I did it myself. And Iwould have had to, later, if she hadn't offered.

Sally hadn't let go of my hands, so I just sat there while her free hand reached over and plucked at my belt, button and zipper. Her hand still shook a little as an aftereffect of her own climax. That's what I attribute the difficulty she had with such a simple task, though there might have been a little inexperience mixed in as well.

When she tried to reach in, I finally took action. Since I was sitting on my heels, the position would have made it difficult to maneuver me around both my pants and the boxer-briefs I'd actually worn that day. I shifted to purely kneeling and pulled my hands from hers. I worked the pants down to my ankles, ready to do more if she needed it.

A light tug against my inner thigh was all the direction I got. I sidled closer. She pushed again and I moved until I was touching her body. I was more than close enough that she could comfortably use her hands (even her mouth if I was exceedingly lucky) without much effort on her part. To my surprise, she rolled onto her back and weakly pulled at the inside of my thigh once more.

Her legs were still closed, so I figured she didn't want sex. I knew, although she might not, that she was still close enough to her previous orgasm that it would have been quick work to get her back there. Still, she clearly had something in mind and I hoped some future boyfriend would be the one to show her the wonder of how high she couldreally get if she made love after being pleasured.

I was somewhat confused by the request but lifted my leg and straddled her. She smiled a bit nervously but, whatever she had in mind, she was clearly far more experienced with this than she had been being pleasured. My pants pressed down on her just below her hips and the shudder I felt go through her made me wonder if she was a fan of bondage.

Wasn't my place, however. I had no intention of forming a relationship with her. Sure, I wondered what it would be like to screw her insensible. A fantasy of tying her to a bed so I could pleasure her and fuck her flitted through my brain. But we were on different paths. Hell, I didn't know anything about her, really. These were just the idle musings of my hormones and I understood it.

Both of Sally's hands wrapped around the long solid shaft that hovered above her chest. My head tipped back and eyes narrowed in pleasure when she drew her hands towards the tip. The nervousness left her eyes as she discovered the power she had over me in that moment.

Rather than continue, she pulled straight down. She wasn't experienced enough to realize how much that could hurt when a guy was as hard as I already was. It accomplished her goal, however, and my knees slid outward to lower my body and relieve the pain I managed to keep from my expression.

I all but sat on her stomach. Her arms squashed her breasts as her hands inexpertly guided me forward slightly. It wasn't until she released her grip that I finally understood what she intended. I was now nestled between those overly-large breasts, cupped by the valley of her cleavage.

My head drifted back once more as the warmth of her body closed around my length. She used her hands to press her breasts together and then began to rock back and forth. Mostly, her soft flesh glided across my sensitive shaft but occasionally it caught me and dragged my own skin over the tip. The plunging neck of her silken gown constantly tickled my demanding balls and drove me quicker towards need.

My breathing began to quicken in time with her pace. Pressure built between my legs but that was it. I'd never done this before and, aside from the pillowy soft warmth, it wasn't that much different from a hand-job. There wasn't the meticulous buildup of electricity across my nerves of foreplay or the maddening moisture of sex or a blow-job.

It shouldn't have surprised me that she wasn't inexperienced with this. With breasts as big as hers, virtually every guy in her school had probably fantasized about it. Every boyfriend she'd ever had would have tried to talk her into it. When she spit, to ensure I didn't chafe, she proved she'd gotten very good with practice.

My legs began to tremble, made worse by how little mobility they had. My knees were as wide as I could comfortably spread them and my ankles were practically locked together. Quickly, even my stomach shivered with the effort of holding myself up despite the professional ministrations.

It was all too much. The pressure built quickly and teetered on the edge of explosion. I tried to stutter out some kind of warning. When she only worked faster, I added an admonition about her dress. I meant that it would get messy, Lewinsky-style, but was less than articulate. My eyes refused to open more than slits but it was enough to see that triumphant, confident, grin she'd used when she first called me to stop my bike. I was, once more, her toy, her prey, and, yes, her lunch as well.

My hips thrust forward as the explosion finally came. Much of my seed clung to her cleavage but some snuck out and shot up her neck and onto her face. Her delicate tongue crept out to taste what she could reach. My body noticed the intentionally suggestive maneuver and went into overdrive, even as she continued to rock back and forth with me trapped between her breasts.

My stomach gave out after half-a-minute of constant pleasure. I toppled forward and only managed to get my hands out in time to avoid completely crushing the young woman. A pro, she didn't even miss a beat. Her body continued to rock. The only difference was that I could now feel the seemingly unending stream of lust begin to coat my body as well as hers.

I lost track of time in a way I never could masturbating and rarely did except with a woman's mouth around me. She stopped, at some point, but the insanity continued because she proceeded to meticulously lick me clean. That only prompted a second explosion which required even further cleaning.

When I came back to myself, there wasn't any sign on my body that she'd caused me to loose over myself. Ample evidence remained on her. I lay on my back and she lay on her side, once more propped up on on elbow. Thick white lust coated most of her face that wasn't within striking distance of her tongue. Dribbles of it continued to run down her neck and chest. She only bothered to catch them with a napkin before they reached the delicate material of her gown.

She wanted me to see what I'd done to her. Whatshe'd made me do! Her feral grin responded to the pulse of life in my limp body. The sight wasn't enough to revive me, but it left me wanting more. Turnabout was fair play. I figured she probably wanted more of what else I'd given her.

"Thank you." She said. "It's been fun. But, now, I think I need to get back to my town and make damn sure the boys there know it's not going to be the same anymore. They want what I have to offer, they're going to show me whatthey've got."

And, with that and a wink, she was gone and I was left, naked and senseless on the ground.

Copyright December 2011, by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers
12