Virtual Reality: Soul Calibur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The index fingers of each hand would be used to part her shaven lips from around her sensitive nub, thumbs used to part them from around her opening. He had not done nearly as much teasing this time around, but then again he knew she had almost come down from her high and did not want to give her the chance to do so completely. So immediately his tongue began its assault, the bud of her womanhood being flicked quickly.

With each flick of his tongue came a flinch of her muscles, not because she did not like it but quite the opposite. It was an intense pleasure that caused her muscles to react in such a way, a way that encouraged him. Once he saw the visual of her and the way she reacted to pleasure he himself would react, his member started to come to life once more to attest to his own arousal and his own need.

His thumbs felt the moisture that would once more begin to drip from her, only this time it was not diluted by the water so he got the full effect of it. His tongue slid down her opening, as he tasted her the two of them moaned; him because he was pleased and her because she was being brought to the brink once more. He decided not to let her off easy, instead he decided to give her all he could all at once.

She felt his lips latch onto her and pull her bud further from its hiding place as his hands shifted. This caused her to moan deeply, even more so as his thumbs started to rub against her opening. This brought her close near instantly, the pressure against both sensitive areas increased the pleasure tenfold for her. Yet at the same time his face was not pressed against her, but just close enough so that he could get enough grip to suckle her bud.

He felt it but had no time to react, her hands had reached down and came to rest on his head. Just as he could feel her muscles tense he could feel her grip, at the same time his head would be pushed down closer to her womanhood. As she moaned she felt it, his mouth pulled her bud deeper into his mouth as he suckled more firmly. This was it, just what she needed to be sent over the edge.

Her reaction was stronger than before, her body writhed as he continued his ministrations. Her muscles clenched and released, her mouth let loose a scream of pleasure as her orgasm began but changed into loud moans as he forced her body to continue. Down his chin he could feel the moisture of her release flow, a grin on his lips when he finally decided that she had enough and pulled back.

As he stood he noticed that her eyes were closed, her body still quivered in pleasure as he knew she was feeling the aftershocks. He had planned on doing something else, however his body and mind screamed at him to just take her. His member now hard, he decided to do just that, this time he did not give her a moments pause.

Suddenly she felt him thrust forward, his member once more filled her canal. One quick stroke and he was all the way in, his chest almost heaved as hers was. Instead of his hands placed upon her hips, as he had done before, he did something different. They went to her knees before he pulled them up to end up with the back of them rested against his chest. Not moving inside of her his member pulsed, because of her feet being where they were it caused her canal to tighten around him and the two of them moaned with pleasure.

Her world then became a blur, his hips pulled back and then thrust forward until his hips would once more meet hers. It could not be distinguished whether her orgasm continued, intensified or began anew, but whatever it was it felt incredible for the both of them. Her tight canal would milk his member, he felt himself squeezed just as rapidly as he could pull in and push out. He was careful not to go too quick, but with his pleasure building, he was not sure how long he could last.

What seemed like a few moments was actually quite a few minutes, their moans filled the air of the cabin and could even be heard outside. The drops of water that had covered them were now drops of sweat, the purpose of their bath defeated as their bodies were coated with the new moisture. He continued to push her body to its limits, what he did not realize was that he pushed his own beyond its restraints while trying to hold back.

Suddenly the explosion came, his member swelled within her and caused her yet another orgasm. His body could not take it any more, soon his hips slammed against her and his seed released. The two of them would both arch their backs, chests heaved in and out as they panted. Neither of them had the strength to go on, instead with weakened knees he stood there inside of her, forced to wait until their bodies would come down from the intense pleasure of their orgasms.

He let go of her legs, he let them drop, as he watched her finally open her eyes. She saw him look down to her with a grin on his face, an arm came up to wipe the sweat from his forehead. Her head dropped back down, her eyes closed as she concentrated on trying to get her breath back. She felt his warm arms wrap around her, his chest pressing to hers as he lifted her up rather easily.

He did not even bother to move the covers, instead he would climb onto the bed with her in his arms and allow her to lay on top of him with himself still inside of her. That was when her world went black, her body brought to the limit so far that she could not recover properly from the encounter. The last thing she heard as she felt her body once more involuntarily moved to lay beside him was the whisper in her ear, she could tell just based on the sound of his voice that he was grinning.

"How could something so incredible be a dream?"

Copyright June 2007 by MrsDeathlynx