Virtual Reality: Xenosaga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

Kos-Mos, meanwhile, began her methodical cleaning. Slowly she traced the circumference of his shaved balls. The sensation would barely bring an erection, much less climax, but the meticulous care and attention delighted James in a manner the purely sexual never did. Her tongue caressed the wrinkled skin, slipped into the folds her mouth created, and snaked tenderly across the junction of leg and hip. Lips formed a firm seal, tongue loosened and moistened the offending residue, and suction removed all traces.

The soft moans James elicited were completely lost into Shion's silken flesh. She gasped and moaned as his tongue probed her. He swept rapid circles around her clit, pushing back the sensitive folds failing to protect it. She screamed.Gods, she's close. His mouth closed around her firmly. With only the slightest suction, the overburdened mound burst forth. Her hips thrust forward as her back arched, bringing her body straight up.

James felt his cheeks tighten in a grin. Shion was on the brink of explosion once again. He stared up her perfect body as her neck bent and her head flew back, all in seeming slow motion. He felt his own furious response, as blood surged downward, seeing the proud woman so exited by his actions. Her hips lashed forward, fought his restraining arms, as she screamed her exultant release. He desperately held on as she bucked forward and back, into and against his ministrations. He continued to suck the tender bud from its petals and lash at it with his tongue.

Kos-Mos witnessed the surge of the organ before her. Her breasts heaved as two of her fingers rasped along her engorged lust to sink into herself. As she drove deeper, her fingers spread to add pressure and torment the sensitive walls. Meanwhile her palm pressed and added external tension to the building climax. She finished quickly with his balls and shifted her tongue to writhe about the grown organ. James gasped anew as he hardened beneath her sinuous ascent. She worked faster, more desperately, as Shion's screams and obvious euphoria, for the second time in minutes, worked suggestive tendrils into Kos-Mos' psyche. She opened her lips to let his hot length slide to the back of her mouth. She sucked desperately as she pulled herself free. James shuddered. Shion's body collapsed, even as she whimpered, and her hips continued to buck in time with his tongue.

Kos-Mos judged, as she attempted to speed along Shion's instructions, he wasn't clean enough yet and dropped her head, her lips pressing against his base. His hips jerked in surprised response. Round, red, eyes widened in discomfort. She gagged slightly as she retreated once more. Need overrode instruction as she rationalized that she would dirty him again, momentarily. She suspected the entire assignment had been intended to artificially enlarge him rather than to actually clean him. Hands gripped his thighs painfully as she pulled herself onto the bed. Her grip eased as she shifted forward to straddle his waist. One hand moved to maintain his tip, aiming it with the same precision she would target her weapons. She wondered at the instability she detected in her own hips, shaking with unfulfilled need, while she simply hovered over the man.

Conscious of Shion's initial squeal of pain, Kos-Mos lowered herself slowly over his thrumming member. With his feet planted firmly on the floor, and hers solidly on his thighs, James was trapped, unable to thrust and meet the descending heat. Her hips shook as she failed to bear the ravages riding along her nerves. She gasped and moaned as excitement broke diversity from her usually monotone voice. "Maker!" Her hips crashed against his as warmth flowed from his solid organ straight into her depths. Her legs shifted instinctively to the side as she, too, collapsed forward. She grasped and rested her head on the closest thing, Shion's quivering butt, as both woman rode their orgasms.

James took advantage of Kos-Mos' shift. Even with feet planted on the floor, he could still shift his hips slightly. As her hips began to slow, with her failed control, he thrust upward, hard. She screamed wordlessly. Her hands fell on his, resting heavily on Shion's thighs, holding her quaking hips still. Shion whimpered and quailed under the unbearable, unyielding bliss he maintained, between her legs. Confident in her inability to escape, his hands slipped from their home, leaving Kos-Mos' powerful, uncontrolled, hands to pin the captive.

The hard, scorching, length worked deep into Kos-Mos. Each push sent a tide of fire racing through her body, until he reached deep enough to beat a single pulse outward. Then he withdrew and the tide retreated once more, across her overwrought body. She felt, through the cheek which rested, exhausted, on the base of Shion's spine, the harmonic ecstasy of her maker. She was amazed, and awed, and terrified, by the sensations she had never even imagined. Then his hands found her breasts.

Although she knew the little joys she could visit on herself as she experimented, she never imagined it could transcend the individual effects with such power. In the height of her climax, fingers brushed her nipples, taunted her fluttering heart and quickened his power. The scream was pulled from her with such force that even the weary Shion shifted her head to gaze, in wonder, at the newfound joy Kos-Mos experienced. When his hands moved to pinch, instead of caress, she discovered how she could whimper in delight, frustration and anxiety all at once.

Surely it had to end! Surely there was no more he could bring. As each fresh wave rippled through Kos-Mos they grew, as James knew they would. Desperate, he sucked Shion across bared teeth, carefully held her and allowed his tongue to castigate her for her inattention. His thrusts redoubled. Kos-Mos screamed anew; Shion began to cry for the beauty that her body whispered.

One last lance pressed too deep, the pain blossomed deep within Kos-Mos and somehow transmuted to blend into the cacophony of rapture spilling from her soul. As James' hips locked with hers, desperate to push farther still, he continued to expand. Vaguely she sensed his body tensed beneath her and realized the song flowing into her core was, truly, the very same lust she had cleaned from him. Kos-Mos, feeling her body throb in rhythm with him, understood Shion's declaration, her need to be filled.

James gasped as he pulled free of both women. Lacking the supporting strength, the two fell as one, beyond spent. He left them huddled together on the bed, half asleep, half dazed, and stumbled into the hallway. Everyone was dead by now so he feared not modesty. He knew the layout, one with no random encounters, all enemies visible and avoidable, and staggered on unsteady legs. Two doors down he discovered what he sought.

Barely conscious, on the bed, Shion adjusted her glasses and lolled her head towards Kos-Mos. "Unless I dump him, or he dumps me," she added a little sorrowfully, "you will not approach him for sex again." She saw the android preparing some form of discussion about it. "Please. Trust me, we will be able to find you a man easily enough. Please, just let me have this one." Kos-Mos nodded her agreement.

In the locker lay a security outfit and a blade, intended for Ziggy, but he would make do. He grabbed them both and worked his tired way back to their quarters. He wouldn't be comfortable in the outfit, for either its style or color, so he would save it for Chaos or Jr. when they met later. The blade was his. Somehow, his world had changed, his past, while not forgotten, irrelevant. After they rested, regained their collective strength, it would be time to assault the AGWS in the hanger. From there they would continue. Three games worth of adventure and more, only this time he would be beside them.

He walked over to the bed to find the naked women asleep. He stared at their beauty as he absently placed the blade on the stand beside the bed. Kos-Mos spooned Shion almost protectively. James smiled and lay on his back, in front of Shion. As his crossed arms formed a pillow beneath his head, an unconscious arm reached across his chest to pull him closer. He smiled and shut his eyes.

The sword shined, reflecting the ambient lights.

Copywrite, February 2007 by Deathlynx

Thanks to FtF for both the concept and disclaimer.

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers