Virtual Sexuality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,302 Followers

"It was that experience that convinced me that I had to make a decision of some sort. I went home and talked to my parents, my pastor, my best friend from high school, trying to sort things out. They all said the same thing. I would never be happy until I found a balance between who I wanted to be with who I was. Either I was a lesbian, and I needed to accept that, or I wasn't, and I needed to stop acting like one. It's pretty obvious which way I fell. It helped that my best friend never turned on me, even though she as most definitely not lesbian herself. The fact that I was sexually attracted to her bothered her not in the least. We never had sex, she had no interest, but we stayed girlfriends ever since, until a drunk driver took her life three years ago."

"When you touch me, I shiver. I want it, and I'm terrified of it. I'm not sure what to do." I was practically in tears. I was tense, shaking. I thought this was supposed to be a pleasant experience.

She reached over and touched my hand, just resting two fingers on the back it. I shivered, almost uncontrollably. Tears flowed from my eyes. My breath was short and I had trouble swallowing.

"What do I do. Please tell me."

"Take my hand, just hold it."

I took her hand. Electricity flowed between us. I gasped at how right it felt to just hold her hand. I wondered at how I cold be so frightened of something that felt so wonderful, yet I was. I looked at Julie and whispered, "Help me, please."

She took me by both my hands and pulled me to my feet. We stood like that for several minutes, me trembling, she smiling with infinite patience. Once I had stopped trembling, she pulled me up to her, bringing her arms around me and stopping again. Once again, she waits until my nervousness abates. Then she leans in and kisses me lightly on the lips. My heart leaps, and I almost utter my exit icon. I gulp.

"Are you okay?"

"No. Yes. I don't know."

"Kiss me, as lightly or as hard as you wish."

I kissed her gently on the lips, just a light peck that any father might give his daughter. I felt right, so I did it again, lingering longer. She responded, but no more than I offered. I could tell that she wanted so much more, but still, she did not press me. I wanted to give her more. I took a deep breath and put my hands behind her head and pressed my lips against her harder, opening my lips and brushing my tongue against her lips. She opened to me, waiting for my tongue to make the first move. I gingerly entered her mouth, brushing my tongue against hers while I shed tears that dripped onto her cheeks.

She brushed my hair, holding me firmly, yet gently. I was reassured somehow, by her oh so slow approach to her seduction. That's what is was, she was seducing me, with my cooperation.. I broke our kiss and hugged her close, resting my head on her shoulder. I was breathing deeply. Her hands were gripping my back, holding me in an embrace I cold not and would not break.

"Are you able to go farther?"

"Yes. I want to try."

She took my hand and led me to a door. On the other side was a bedroom. I thought it odd that a dance floor would have a bedroom behind a door, but this was not the real world. She led me to the bed, but we did not sit or lie on it. She put her hands on my shoulders.

"I'm going to undress you now. Is that okay."

Unable to speak, I nodded my head. She slowly unbuttoned the buttons on my blouse. As she passed my breasts, I clasped her wrists, pleading, "Wait." She stopped, letting me hold her immobile, to regain my center. Her eyes projected both lust and patience. I don't know how she did that, but she had lust flowing off of her, without the aura of menace that male lust so often carry with it.

I let go and she resumed the unbuttoning process until my blouse falling open. She waited until my nervousness subsided yet again. Then she reached up and slipped it off my shoulders, gently guiding it off of my arms, leaving me topless, my firm breasts projecting my erect nipples towards her. All she did was run her hands against my arms, as if to warm me from the cold. She drew me into her again, my nipples rubbing against the silk of her own blouse. I cried out at that soft touch, as it sent a burst of arousal through my body. Her hands caressed my back, searching and finding the spots that brought gasps from me. The small of my back. A spot right between my shoulder blades. The very top of my ass crack. She found and played the strings of my body like a master.

I kissed her while she caressed me, moaning into her mouth. My own hands caressed her silk covered back, reveling in the sensuous feel. I found her own secret places and tried to imperfectly play her body. I felt clumsy and inept. Yes she moaned encouragingly, clearly taking pleasure form my ham fisted attempts. I felt her chest swaying, her silk covered nipples rubbing against mine. I gasped over and over again.

"Are you ready to go farther." I couldn't talk and simply nodded. Her hands grasped the waist of my skirt and slowly pulled it down my hips. It fell to my feet, leaving me naked before her. Her hands reached for my breasts and I panicked.

"Oh God! Oh God! Wait, please wait." I was crying, trembling in fear. I could feel fluid running down my legs. I was so turned on and terrified at the same time.

"It's okay," she said as she let her hands drop. "I won't go any faster than you want. If you exit now, I won't think any less of you. This is for you, not me."

"How can you just wait there. I know you want so much more, I can see and smell it."

"You're scared and you deserve infinite patience. I know this is not easy. Just let me know when you're ready for more, if you are."

I sat down on the bed, my hands holding my head as I tried to get my tears under control. I had to come to terms with myself. I was horny, wet as hell and terrified. I didn't think those feelings could go together. I wanted her. That much I knew.

"Julie, I don't now why I'm so scared, but I'm horny and I want you so bad. Please make love to me. I'll try to stay here."

"Okay. Lie back and let me do all the work. This is for you. And only you."

She gently pushed me back onto my back and sat down next to me. Her hands ran across my arm and belly, exploring me with her fingers. It felt so good, and my fear was slowly subsiding. Having made my commitment, I was able to relax a little. It helped that she was so slow and gentle. Her hands roamed over me, from my legs up to my face. She avoided my breasts and pussy, almost as if to tease me. My body was flushing and my breath was getting shorter.

"Please, more. I need more."

She brought on hand to my left breast while the other continued to roam over my body. Her head bent to my right breasts and she gently licked around the nipple. I gasped, as the heat from her mouth seemed to spread through my body. My back arched as I tried to increase the contact, her hand pressed me down while the other hand brushed across my nipple. I brought my hands up to pull her close. She didn't fight me and her mouth enveloped my breast. Her teeth grazed my nipple while her fingers pinched the other. I screamed, an ecstatic surge rolling over my body. I cold feel her smile against my breast, as she did it again.

"Oh my God! Oh my God, don't stop, again, again."

Over and over she pinched and bit at my nipples , sending a tidal wave of pleasure through me. I was screaming and holding her close, writhing under her sensuous assault. "Are you ready for all the way?"

"Oh yes, of God yes. Do it. I need to cum so badly."

A hand reached down and brushed against my pussy. I jerked at the touch, lifting up into her hand. She pressed back, running fingers through my bush and slipping briefly between my lips. The base of her hand brushed across my clit. An inarticulate cry escaped my lips. My hands gripped the sheet as I felt my orgasm rushing towards me.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, oh please, yes. Don't stop, don't please."

She thrust her fingers into my pussy and rubbed her thumb against my clit. I was rocketed to heaven, screaming all the way. I was thrown into the air and came down as a writhing mass of flesh, my orgasm taking me away. I locked up, the pleasure paralyzing me and my breath catching in my throat.

Right then, there was a flash of white that lasted for what seemed like several minutes. I came to lying on the VR couch. The technician removed the hood. I saw Julie waking up next to me. Another technician was getting her loose. I smiled at her, reaching my hand over to hers. We walked out hand in hand.

"I want to give you what you gave me. Will you come home with me?"

"Yes, I'd love to. You know, your auburn hair and unblemished skin are really beautiful. I wish I didn't have these freckles."

"Julie, you are lovely, freckles and all. Come one."

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,302 Followers
12