Virtual Sexuality Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned the next night, dressed the same way, to find the secret elevator and what was hidden below it. Again, I had no problem getting in unseen. Knowing where to look for something makes it really easy to find. It was well concealed, but not impossible to find. It had a security lock in the controls, but my pick bypassed them and I went to the only available floor.

The last thing I expected to find was a medical monitoring station. There were a baker's dozen monitors, all giving various read outs on someone's health. I couldn't make heads or tails of them, but I did understand what was beyond the observation glass. Thirteen hospital beds, much like an ICU, with patients on them. Each was under a VR hood, an active hood. The hoods were just like the ones in the arcade rooms, wired into the walls.

I took a small ramp to the observation floor and looked at who was there. All seven of my missing people were accounted for, along with six I did not recognize. All I could tell from the readouts was that their hoods were active and they were in the matrices. Then I heard something, something very bad. My own footsteps. I looked at my scrambler, it wasn't working. Shit! I've been disabled, or at least my electronics were. I turned around and saw three people watching me.

"Ms. Nugash. Please come up here. We don't wan to hurt any of those poor people, now do we?"

I looked at my stunner. It had been disabled as well. I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but he was right, I didn't want to hurt these people any more than they already were. I walked back up the ramp and stopped in front of them. One had his own stunner and, before I could say a thing, he fired.

I came to strapped to a bed. Looking around, I was in the observation room again, on a fourteenth bed. There was a VR hood above me. I wondered if they had tried to send me into the matrix. I could turn my head, but that was it. Someone noticed me and came over.

"Ms. Nugash. I'm sorry about this. We really did not expect someone to be so, illegal, in investigating us. Breaking and entering, computer piracy. What do you know?"

"I haven't figured out why, but I know you're trapping people in the matrices indefinitely."

"It's not us, actually, it's them. Each one of these people made a conscious or subconscious decision to not leave when the matrix tried to eject them."

"Why? Why not pull them out anyway? Surely you could do that?"

"We did the first couple of times. They died, or at least, they were as good as dead. They had become physiologically addicted to the virtual reality itself. We found that their minds, the part of them that was them, would not leave. We could disconnect them, but they never recovered consciousness and withered away, brain dead. Eventually, we found that there were independent programs running in the matrices, not constructs for other people's fantasies, but programs experiencing their own fantasies. That's why the matrices run 24/7 now. There are sentient minds in their that die when we cut the power and fade away if we remove their bodies."

"My God! You've got to warn people, shut down operations until you can fix the problem."

"Connie, may I call you Connie? There is no problem with the technology. The problem is with the people. They want to stay. Yes, it only happens in an exit orgasm, as we've taken to calling them. But even then, not all the time. It can't be stopped and we can't seem to predict it. So we keep them safe here in the basement."

"But, you're allowing others to be trapped. You have to stop."

"We can't. It would mean shutting down every arcade in the world. The financial losses would be devastating. Not just to the company, either. Our stocks are so strong that they make up a sizable chunk of many portfolios. You're talking about possibly initiating a worldwide depression. But, I can see that you are not going to be convinced." He turned to a technician. "Send her in, no exit icon, no time limit. I don't want her to see the real world ever again."

"It's not going to work, you know. I've suffered the damage. I can't interface with VR."

"Not normal VR. But ours is an advanced system. It connects to much more of your brain and bypasses the damaged areas. Yes, you're going in."

"But, what about the hour time limit? How are people staying in for so long?" I was desperate to stay out for as long as possible.

"That's a common misconception. It's not an absolute limit. It's a safety limit. After an hour, your body's energy resources are close to being depleted by some programs. Since we have you on life support, there is no danger. Good bye Connie. There are some cases you should never take. This was one of them."

Helpless, I watched the hood come down and the technician operate the controls. There was a white flash that lasted for a minute or so and I was sitting at a bar, a drink in front of me. I looked around, seeing only three other people in the bar. All were vaguely like one of the people in the observation room. Of course. It was before they opened. The only real people in here would be the trapped ones.

I started to get up and three guys walked in. They were large, rough looking guys and I could not help but think that they looked hot. One looked at me, a mean expression on his face.

"You! You pathetic whore. Why aren't you on your corner. Dusty wants his money. If you don't get it, you'll pay, and pay hard."

I looked down at myself and saw that I was dressed like a hooker. I guess my secret fantasy is to be a hooker. Not what I would have expected.

"You tell Dusty that he will get his money. You act as if a girl can't take a load off her feet every now and then."

"He wants his money now, bitch. You got it?"

I didn't even have a purse, let alone any money. "No, I haven't gotten it yet. Give me a little time and I'll get it."

"Too late. I guess we're doing to have to hurt you, unless you want to work it off right here."

"Let me guess, you three."

"You're not totally stupid, are you? What do you say?"

"Each of you, one time, and I owe nothing?"

"Stupid whore. One fuck a piece isn't worth $500. We want one each day for the week."

"Now you're being stupid. 21 blowjobs are worth more than $500, a lot more. Three times this week, each."

"Okay. What do you think guys?" The other two nodded, grins on their faces.

Hell, I probably gave them more than what they expected. It's a good thing some of my informants were hookers. At least I knew the price scales. "That will clear me?"

"At least until next week. Then you owe another $500. And, we get to do anything we want, right?"

"Sounds fair. But not for more than an hour. I've got to make money too. Where do you want it?"

"Right here. I want your mouth, so on your knees."

I knelt down as he closed the remaining distance. He opened his pants and pulled his cock out. It was about eight inches long and already hard. He poked it at my mouth and I opened up. He grabbed my head and fucked it, leaving me to just try to not choke on him. He pumped in and out for several minutes, his tip tickling the back of my throat each time. It was strange, but I did not gag much after the initial surprise of him touching the back of my throat. I guess in the virtual world, the phrase, "it's all good," takes on new meaning.

I was also shocked to discover that I was getting aroused. My nipples were poking out through the thin shirt I was wearing and I could feel the familiar feeling of my pussy getting wet inside a rubber container. I seemed to be wearing rubber panties. At least that sexual desire feedback thing was working. By the time he had cum I my mouth, or rather down my throat, since he plunged all the way in and held it when he did, I was feeling empty and really wanted to get fucked. I looked at the other two, showed them a tongue covered in the last vestiges of his climax, and swallowed with an exaggerated motion.

"Well boys, what will it be? There's a hot, empty cunt here, just hoping to be filled."

They moved up on either side of me, pulling me to my feet. My micro skirt was lifted up and my panties pulled down, exposing my sopping pussy to the warm air in the bar. The rubber had forced my juices up into my ass, making the rear man's thrust into it not all that painful (though I'm sure the non-real nature of VR helped). He was matched by the other, thrusting into my cunt, the two squishing me between them with every double plunge.

I twisted on them as the fucked me, grinding my clit against the one in front and maximizing the sensations in both my holes. Little spasms of pleasure radiated out from my belly, encompassing my whole body. I was gasping with each brush my clit had with his pubes. My actions were having an effect on them, both grunting and yelling obscenities at me. The one in my ass came first, hot semen filling me like a small enema. The intense feeling of being filled that much more sent me over the edge, orgasming with a scream of pleasure. My pussy clenched on his cock as I locked up from the intensity. He followed soon afterwards, pouring his load into my pussy.

I collapsed to the floor, worn out by the double fuck. The lead guy looked at me as his buddies put themselves back into their pants. "See you in a couple of days. Same time, same place."

That's what it's been like for the last three virtual weeks. I've been hooking, and loving it. I get all kinds of sex and always have mind blowing orgasms. Every two or three days, Tony and his friends come to collect their cut of the action. Yet, I want out, somehow. So I always insist on the talk part. I'm hoping that you'll take this information out to the real world and stop those bastards from trapping anyone else. I have a small hope of being freed. It's hard though, since I have no idea how much real time has passed. Virtual time is so unpredictable, but the cycling of empty time, without real people, tells me it's been over seven days.

I have managed to talk to all thirteen trapped people. None want out. Hell, only two believe that they are in VR still. Those two actively tried to stay in during their exit orgasm. I did find the connections between the realities. They are only visible to those who have been here over an hour. It seems like they were designed to give the trapped some kind of realistic life in the matrices. We can travel to other places, explore.

I have hope, though. You gave me hope. I told you my story and asked you to take the information out to the real world. Then you said, "I think I can do that. Stereotype," and vanished, exited from the matrix. I just don't know how long it will take virtually. So I wait, hook, enjoy myself, and hope that by the time you set me free, that I'll still want to be free. The sex here, it's is really good, almost addictively good. I still want to leave now, I think.

12